All Comments on 'Meeting my old Roommate'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Short but sweet story about a loving wife who resists the toxic friend.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 2 years ago

Damn that was a fun read! Congrats! Hard to do in only 750 but you did a hell of a job. Look forward to more of your stuff.

Killian

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

He fucking stalked her in high school and she thought that was sweet?

Fuck you!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Delightful story!

5

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good tight well constructed tale.

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Great little story. I immensely enjoyed reading about a wife who is loyal and actually in love with her husband, and I just wanted to say thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice try but there's a flaw too big to be overlooked when amy was laceys friend and old roommate but didn't know she had been with tim since grade school? Or that she didn't date guys. They seem more like strangers, and for that matter her and Tim woulda been living together in all likelihood and she never woulda had a female roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A simple story about a faithful loving wife 6*

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Cute. Nice to have a lighthearted snack in the middle of all the high-tension adultery tales.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

My wife read this post before me. After thirty five + years of marriage, I’ve become fluent in “stink eye” language. She’s been saying, “why can’t you write something this sweet,” as she stares daggers at me.

5* from each of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Literally slapping the shit out of pressure.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

good solid 750 word story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was boring. Too close to real life I guess.

Kurt_044Kurt_044over 2 years ago

This was a happy little story. I liked it but I think it needed a bit of back story for Lacey and why she would go on the attack like she did. 750 words is a tad limiting though.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

What's this? a wife who loves her husband so much she'll stay faithful to him? Have to give this a 5 just for the originality.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

A true loving wife. What a find!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Loved it - Just the lift I need today recovering from surgery! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very nice. A happy 5. Also loved The Style Guy's comment, and although the Anonymous comment about the plot holes is valid, I enjoyed this anyway. A keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just freaking fabulous!!!! Wish it was possible to give 20 stars. So very refreshing to read an actual "loving wife " story. The category has come to mean cheap, lying, cheating whore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Wacko, where do you see him "stalking" her? So he has 100's of pictures of her - they're always together, so he takes her picture. Nothing is said about him taking them covertly.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Bravo!!! What more is there to say. A declaration of love that has it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26thNCuck does not like it so it must be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone who gives you less than 4 stars is nothing more than a cum sucking, eating asslicking ball-less cuck. Ignore the idiots and morons. You wrotea pleasent 750 word story.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5* Wife stays long and strong despite a slut BFF temptress. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped at your use of cunt, the most disgusting, derogatory word and I don't understand why so many of you writers resort to using it. Maybe improve your vocabulary. 1* if I could give minus score I would.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Very good! 4* A pity the big fagot had to show up and comment!

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

I liked the story. I would've punched her in her face and walked out the minute she started disrespecting my husband, our marriage, our home, our life. The saying misery loves company is 100% true. Here we have a whore who just breaths, eats, and thinks of different cocks. Been married 4 times ( only god knows why). She thinks sucking a variety of cocks is "happiness". what happens when all the clocks are gone? Who's going to hold her hand when she leaves this earth? Who's going to hold her when she's scared? snuggle with her on a rainy day?. Who's going to give 2 ducks and a bag of dicks about her? once all the cocks are gone and all she have left is a stretched and worn out pussy, nobody would touch with 10 condoms on.?. Whores like this woman are jealous, bitter and miserable. I'm glad this wife didn't allow some cum slut to destroy her life...she isn't a friend. Real friends don't put you in dangerous situations. Real friends wouldn't disrespect your relationship. She's just a slut who wanted a slut friend to help her with all those varieties of cocks sees sucking. What I don't understand is if you're going to be a disgusting slut, at least start charging. Just giving it away makes you worse than a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn't that something. Everyone loved your refreshing story about a real loving wife except the freaks and cucks! 10 stars!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Nice gesture, but she is a bit violent. Some obvious plot holes, but great to have a wife who loves her man and family and is willing to defend them ( Maybe less violently next time). This couple seems to have found happiness together, a refreshing change for LW stories.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

This one just proves Lit is a fantasy site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well something different. Sadly, we don't get good stories in this website anymore. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

??? … until the week before we got married.

Sounds like they were ‘separable’ during that week. How many swinging dicks can a young lady score during that week (or whenever after that they became inseparable again?) My guess would be … as many she can line up! Except her true (but separated) love!

Seriously, what was the purpose of that addition? Unless GD418 was at 743 words!

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 2 years ago

Ending was pretty weak. The line about Tucker made no sense. Wasn't mentioned anywhere else. What did separated week come from? Great to see a response from her and slapping the bitch around but the ending was a let down.

inka2222inka2222about 2 years ago

@decal = seriously? It's ONLY 750 words and you still didn't read it carefully? Tucker was mentioned when she was in police car, she said she thought she saw him.

I generally don't like 750 word stories too much but this one was awesome.

harry_saffronharry_saffronabout 2 years ago

I loved this. It feels much more realistic than most cuck-oriented ones and her aggressive ways really turned me on

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Really if I saw that "Amy" folder with all those "embarrassing" pictures, I would have bailed out from the engagement with Amy. The husband was sooo fortunate that Amy changed and became a good wife. So all's well.

/

Who the heck is Tucker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A fantastic story about a real loving wife. Do some of you idiots even read a story prior to commenting?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

I love this 750 word tale. I do think it's hilarious that commenters (of any story length) who say something (i.e., "Tucker") wasn't mentioned earlier (when it was) can't be bothered to at least hit CTRL-F and do a search. Re-read if you're confused but at least do a quick search for what you missed if you're that lazy.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Great story! Why can't dumbass people read?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Good for Amy.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

🤔👍😉👌😁🍻🎈

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done. Refreshing.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica8 months ago

Loved it. Just... loved it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.

SIMILAR Stories