Meeting My Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we had a great time. It was such beautiful weather that Emi..."

I swear I thought Ryosuke was going to tell them that I'd stripped naked! I almost choked on the piece of bread. Ryosuke stopped what he was saying, and patted me on the back, to help me breathe. My mom looked worried about me, but I told her I was alright. I swallowed the bread, and took a sip of water, but I was still a jumble of nerves.

Dad started talking about their visits to this park and restaurant. I glanced around at the other guests, but luckily, no one in the restaurant seemed to be paying attention to us. The waiter brought our entrees, and I tried to settle down. I was so nervous though.

Ryosuke kept pointing out different things in the marina. When my parents looked away, he would sneak a peek at my bare thighs, clearly getting a kick out of embarrassing me. I probably would have enjoyed this more if my parents weren't here. I couldn't calm down for the life of me. I picked up a serviette to wipe my mouth, but was so jittery I dropped it on the floor.

I was kind of hoping that Ryosuke would get it for me, but he was busy talking with my dad. I leaned over sideways, and tried to catch the serviette with my fingers, but it was just out of reach. I edged the chair back, and slid off, but the hem of my dress got caught on the seat, leaving my bare bottom exposed when I squatted down. Luckily, my mom wasn't really paying attention, but when I glanced back at the father at the table behind us, he looked so shocked to see me bare-assed. I tried to pretend like there was nothing wrong, but I'm pretty sure he could tell I was naked. I reached out, and finally managed to snag my serviette.

I slid back onto my chair, but the hem of my dress was riding high. I used my serviette to cover my pussy, but now even the waiter was staring over this way, wondering what was going on. I pulled the dress down around my butt cheeks, but I think the waiter probably caught a glimpse of my bare bottom. I was so embarrassed. I discretely tried to straighten out my dress, but this father and waiter were peering over this way.

I wanted my panties back, but Ryosuke still had them in his bag. I slid forward on my chair, trying to get him to realize, but I think that just pulled my skirt up again. Ryosuke was talking with my dad, but the waiter noticed, and came over to fill my water glass. I pulled my skirt down over my pussy, hoping he wouldn't say anything. My hello kitty was tingling like crazy. He retreated back to his station, but he was watching me pretty carefully now.

"So how did you two meet?" my dad asked.

"My cousin Asuna was in the ESL program the same time as Emi in Oceanview," Ryosuke explained. "I'd come down to say hi to Asuna, and I met Emi there." He put his hand on my back, making me even more nervous. I tried to snag Ryosuke's bag with one foot, but when I spread my legs, my pussy popped into view. Frantic now, I slid off the chair to grab Ryosuke's bag, but my skirt got caught on the seat again, leaving my bare backside showing. The young father and waiter noticed right away, and stared on in wonder as I squatted down, flashing them my behind.

"Stop fussing!" my mother hissed at me. Ryosuke peered down at me, finally noticing my bare bottom. I had to get back up on the chair to appease my mother, but I nodded for Ryosuke to hand me his bag. I didn't want to set off my mom, but I pulled the hem over my pussy at least. The father seemed scandalized that I was sitting here with my bottom exposed, but the waiter looked pretty happy. I guess partly I was trying to get Ryosuke to realize how dangerous this was, but actually, I was starting to get all excited. Ryosuke reached down to fish out his bag, peering over at my hips.

"What are you two doing?" my mother asked.

"Oh, Emi needs something from my bag," Ryosuke explained. He handed me his bag, but I had to wait for my mom to stop glaring at me. The waiter came over to offer me more water,. I tried to use Ryosuke's bag to cover my pussy, but I was all sensitive down there. I glowered up at the waiter, praying he wouldn't say anything. He had a hint of a smile on his face, but didn't give me away.

Eventually, my mother looked away, so I finally was able to push my skirt back down. I looked back at the father, feeling regret for having flashed him. He was blushing, and avoided my gaze. I hope I didn't make him angry.

"Please excuse me. I have to... uh... powder my nose," I told them, getting up, taking Ryosuke's bag with me. The waiter's eyes followed me as I walked past. I felt so embarrassed.

I went around the corner, still quite close to our table. My parents could no longer see me, but I could see the waiter standing at the ready at the bar back toward the entrance. Before I went into the washroom, Ryosuke came over to see how I was. I was pretty horny, but I didn't want him to know that, so I pretended to be upset.

"They saw me! Did you see? It was horrible," I sobbed, burying my face in his chest. Maybe I poured it on a bit too thick, but Ryosuke seemed sympathetic.

"Sorry. I... uh...," he mumbled a bit at a loss. I snuggled up to him.

"Um... if it makes you feel any better, I don't think they were offended. You've got a great ass, Emi!" he said, patting me on it.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down. My parents are right there," I whispered.

Ryosuke held my wrist, and nodded for me to look at the waiter. This guy, smartly dressed in white, was looking me in the eye, smiling and silently applauding, impressed by my bravery I guess.

"Here. Give him another peek. He's loving it," Ryosuke suggested.

"What? Nooo!" I whispered back. I don't usually flash people on purpose no matter what Ryosuke says. Ryosuke leaned down, kissed me on the forehead, cheek, and then the lips, trying to get me excited I guess. I was already plenty excited, from doing this stuff all day. I just didn't think we should start something with my mom so close by. I swear my mom is like a detective or a bloodhound always sniffing out what I'm up to.

I got an idea.

"I tell you what. When we get back to my place, you make like you are going home, and I'll come out, and meet you."

"OK. That's fair. I'll try to settle down," he said, fingering his ear. He still wanted me to flash this waiter guy, so when I turned to go into the washroom, I paused at the door, letting Ryosuke lift the hem of my dress up, and showed the guy my bare bottom. The guy broke out into a wide smile, and applauded again. Ryosuke lifted my dress even more, but I thought I heard my mom coming, so I got him to let go, and rushed inside. My heart was literally pounding.

Anyway, I finally rescued my panties and bra, and pulled them back on. When I came back out, my mom asked,

"Are you OK, dear?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

My dad paid the bill. I wasn't actually sure if my dad likes Ryosuke or not, but anyway, they seemed to be getting along for the moment.

We drove back to Kamakura, and my dad dropped Ryosuke off at the station. I didn't kiss him or anything, just waved goodbye. My parents didn't tell me what they thought. I guess they are reserving judgment. My sister Norika is older than me, so she really should be first in line.

When we got back home, I showered, and changed into a fairly conservative pair of navy blue shorts and a matching button up blouse. Underneath the blouse, I had on a cream color bikini top. Dad was watching TV, while mom was in the kitchen, making dinner. I grabbed some onigiri (rice balls) and koucha (tea) from the kitchen, pulled on some sandals, and said,

"I'm just going out for a bit," and rushed out the door. I didn't tell them where I was going. My mom worries too much anyway.

I messaged Ryosuke on my smartphone. He'd walked all the way back to near my house, and was waiting for me out by the main road.

"Where to?" he smiled.

"I was thinking we could check out a love hotel. Junko told me about one not too far away. She said it has some interesting features."

"Like what?"

"There is a swing in one room. They have this TV cafe with sofas that are kind of blocked off by curtains, but also kind of out in the open." Junko hadn't said so, but it struck me as likely that some couples go there to make out, surrounded by other couples.

"Um, wow! Where is it?"

We looked it up on my smartphone, but unfortunately, it wasn't in Kamakura, more Ofuna way, and far from the station.

"I guess there are no love hotels within Kamakura itself," I lamented.

"I have an idea," Ryosuke said.

"What? Where?"

"Right near here."

He led me out along the main road back towards the station, and then stopped in front of this fenced-in grassy area.

"Oh. You're not supposed to go in there," I told him.

"Who says?"

"The sign says," I pointed it out. We walked over, and looked at the old wooden billboard, but it had been rained on so much that you couldn't read it anymore. "Well, it used to say. I think that this is where Masako Houjou and those people are buried." Masako Houjou was this powerful woman in the days when Kamakura was the capital of Japan, a thousand years ago.

"Well, she won't mind, I'm sure."

"No, but my mom says there are like poison snakes in there."

"Oh, don't be silly. She just says that 'cause she doesn't want you going in. I already went up, and there were definitely no snakes."

"How do you know? Maybe you missed them."

"Stop being such a worrier. Come on. Let's go."

It is probably true that my mom exaggerates. I looked up and down the street. It looked like they were building some kind of two storey apartment across the street and further down, there was a real estate office and a house or two. Back towards the station was the first tunnel through the mountains. I felt really nervous as we went in, worried that someone would see us, but luckily, there didn't seem to be anyone around.

Ryosuke took my hand, and led me up this really narrow mud path heading up the cliff side. I was worried because just to our left, the cliff dropped straight down into the valley, and we were right on the edge. The mud was kind of slippery too. Ryosuke held my arm to keep me from falling, but I was too afraid to look down. Once we'd gone up a bit, and you couldn't see the road anymore, the path widened. There were some trees on our left running along the edge of the cliff, so it was a lot safer.

"How many people do you think come up here?" I asked.

"Not too many, especially on overcast days like this. There's a garden further up. I guess someone does."

We came to a fork in the path. He turned right, and led me straight up the steep hillside. It wasn't even really a path anymore, just bare patches of mud and stones where the bushes hadn't grown in. It was so steep he had to pull me up. I watched very carefully where I was stepping, and eventually, I felt steady enough to let go of him, and make my own way.

When we finally got to the top, we came out of the trees into a clearing. Sure enough, there was a little vegetable garden. I wondered who the gardener was. I thought no one was supposed to come in here. Ryosuke went around the garden, and then on our left, we could see out over the whole nature preserve. It looked more like a park than sacred ground. You couldn't see any houses or anything, just a tree-covered hillside on the other side of the grassy valley below. It felt a bit like a jungle. And this is like only ten minutes from my house. I guess I never came in here because I thought you weren't supposed to. I was so amazed that he'd found this place.

Ryosuke walked to the back into this other small clearing. On this side of the hill, we could see a parking lot with a whole bunch of trucks through the trees down below. It made me a bit afraid, but we both watched them for a long time, and no one seemed to be there. I guess it was like a construction company, and they were off working somewhere. Ryosuke looked over at me, obviously proud of his find.

"It's perfect, isn't it?"

"I don't know. I mean, what if the gardener comes up here, and finds us?"

"You saw how slippery the path was. He'll probably wait for a better day, don't you think?"

I wasn't so sure, but I guess I'd never seen anyone come in here before. I was still worried about the gardener, but Ryosuke kept saying it would be all right. He got out a ground sheet from his bag, and laid it out on the grass for me to sit down on. I got out the rice balls and tea for us to snack on. It was quite a nice place.

Once we finished, Ryosuke kind of peered over at me, his eyes gleaming. He wanted to make love. I felt terribly nervous, but anyway, we started kissing, and he reached down to undo my shorts.

"Don't. Wait," I told him, grabbing his hand. I guess I was still worried that someone might come. I cocked my ear listening, but all we could hear was the birds chirping, and the leaves in the trees rustling in the wind. I lay down on the sheet, nodding that it was OK. He grabbed my shorts, and pulled them down, taking my panties with them.

I felt embarrassed with my pubic hair sticking up, but the warmth of the sun and the feeling of the plastic sheet on my bare bottom was getting me all excited. I sat up, undid my sandals, and pulled off my shorts and panties, but then right away, I pulled my sandals back on. Maybe if someone came, we'd be able to run away, although there wasn't much of anywhere to run to. Anyway, I felt safer with my shoes on.

I just sat there for a while trying to get used to the feeling of being naked outside. Ryosuke got impatient, reached over, and undid the buttons on my blouse. He pulled both my blouse and my bikini top off, leaving me naked. I lay back down, feeling the cool plastic groundsheet all down my back. The sun was nice and warm though.

Ryosuke started massaging my breasts, dabbing at my nipples with his tongue. I was getting really excited. I looked deep into his eyes, and held his hands, signaling for him to stop. I was still a bit nervous, but also I didn't want to get too excited too soon. Maybe I was teasing him a bit, playing hard to get. He finally stopped touching me, and let me sit up. Just to deal with my nervousness, I carefully folded my clothes, and put them away in my bag.

Ryosuke stood up, and motioned for me to stand up too. I was still worried, but I did as he asked. He took my hand, and led me over to the preserve side that we'd come up on. My whole body was tingling, my heart beating pitter-pat. I knew it was crazy walking around naked so close to the street, but it was quite the thrill.

Ryosuke wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close, and gave me the gentlest kiss. Still teasing him, I broke away, and then ran along the edge of the cliff back towards the entrance. Suddenly, his eyes lit up.

"Where are you going?" he laughed. He caught up, and took my hand again. He passed me, and went on ahead pulling me along toward the entrance. I definitely didn't want to go that way. What if the gardener came? I tried to dig my feet in, and stop him, but he just kept pulling me along. I turned to look back wishing I had my clothes.

"Wait, just hold on..."

"Don't worry. It'll be OK."

I was starting to freak. We'd come so far from my clothes. We were really close to my house, and the road down there was the main one that goes to Fujisawa, a bigger town. I was worried one of my neighbors would see me. I felt for my necklace. That was like the only thing I was wearing besides my sandals. My breasts had swollen up from the excitement.

"Wait. Stop. Ryosuke, slow down." I tried to pull him back, but once we went down into the trees, the path got really steep and dangerous, so I had to be careful, or else I'd fall. I grabbed onto his arm to steady myself as we both started sliding down the muddy hill.

"Ryosuke, careful! We'll fall."

"Just hold on tight, OK?"

The further down we went, the more frightened I got. I could see the highway just up ahead with cars going by. I don't think they'd seen me yet, but we were getting pretty close.

I tried to find places to dig my feet in, so I wouldn't slip. Ryosuke kept pulling. The breeze was reminding me of how naked I was. My heart was pounding in my chest. Oh, god, what am I doing?

We made it down to the fork in the path, and the ground was flat enough that I finally was able to dig in, and get Ryosuke to stop.

"Ryosuke, I'm scared. I, uh... I..." I was panting so heavily I could hardly speak.

"It's OK. I checked the buildings across the road, and there was no one in them. The cars are going too fast to notice you anyway."

"No, no. We can't..."

"You look gorgeous, sweetie. If anyone does see you, they'll think 'Wow! What a babe!'"

"No, no. You don't know this area. These are my neighbors..." I was trying to stop him, but he grabbed me around the waist, and lifted me right off my feet. I started kicking and screaming, but the path was treacherous, so we had to be careful. I finally said, "OK, OK. Just let me down, OK?"

He put me down, and gave me a kiss.

"It'll be OK," he reassured me. "I swear."

I was really afraid, but part of me was curious. What would it be like to walk over to the highway in the nude? What would people do if they saw me? I'd never done anything quite this extreme before.

Ryosuke led me along the path, and it got narrower and narrower the further down we went. I was worried about falling, and then we got to a point where we could see the cars going by on the road. I panicked, and hid behind Ryosuke.

"Don't worry," Ryosuke reassured me. "We're still too far back, and the trees are in the way." I didn't feel safe at all. I felt terribly exposed. What if someone sees me? My old piano teacher lives right near here. 'Hi, Mrs. Shimizu, just out for a walk with my boyfriend. Oh, my clothes? It was such a nice day out...' Ryosuke looked back at me.

"The cars come in spurts, and then there's a long break."

I shook my head no.

"You don't expect me to go down there, do you?"

"Just for a second. Let me take your picture."

I couldn't believe he was serious. I felt embarrassed enough as it was. Why on earth had I let him talk me into this? The whole idea was crazy, walking around naked so near the road.

"Let's just go back, Ryosuke. OK?"

"No, c'mon. It'll be alright." He grabbed me by the hand, and started leading me down even further towards the street. I was absolutely terrified. I could see all the buildings across the road: the apartment, the real estate office, and someone's house. There didn't seem to be anyone around, but it was hard to tell for sure. I covered up my pussy with my hand. I was shaking so much I almost tripped.

"Oh god, Ryosuke, let's just go back. Pleeease!"

He looked back at me sympathetic, but didn't stop.

"You look gorgeous. Let me just get a picture or two."

I tried to calm down, but it was so hard. Ryosuke reached out, and touched my pussy, holding his hand up to show how wet I'd become. This is too crazy.

As we came out from behind the trees, I kept looking back and forth to see if any cars were coming. It felt like my whole body was on fire. I was in complete shock as Ryosuke pulled me all the way over to the sidewalk. I stood there stark naked in the bright sun. I looked through the tunnel that leads toward the train station, and then spun around to look back towards my house. There is a car dealership back that way, and I was standing in clear view of their show window. Oh god, please, no one come.

Ryosuke kept snapping pictures.

"God, you're amazing, Emi. Look at you."

I looked down at my own naked body. My breasts were wet glistening in the sun. I held onto them to try to stop shaking, but I was just way too worked up. I couldn't believe I was standing here on the street—stark naked.

Before I could do anything, a car came up from behind, and whizzed right past us. I almost had a heart attack. Luckily, the car didn't stop. It just kept right on going.