Meeting My Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, did you see...?" I felt so confused.

"Relax. Relax. It's OK." Ryosuke came over, took my hands, and gave me a little nuzzle. We both looked back the way the car had gone. "They mustn't have realized."

My heart was pounding in my chest.

"OK, let's just go now."

"No, I just want to try one more thing." He took my hand, and started leading me across the street! I tried to cover my pussy, but my breasts were bouncing up and down as we ran. I stared through the tunnel all the way down the road that led to the train station. Here I was running around my old neighborhood naked. Ryosuke led me into this little dead end road. Cars started driving by on the main road, so we hid around the corner of this house. I was breathing so heavily, overwhelmed by the feeling of being naked in such a public place.

"Are you OK?" he asked touching my shoulder. I wasn't OK. I was right on the edge. That little touch came so close to pushing me over.

"No, no, don't touch me." I moved away from him, but my body had taken over. I was so worked up I kind of lost control. I started touching myself, running my fingers gently along my breasts, my tummy, and below, building the feeling more and more. I couldn't take it anymore. I knew I was going to come any minute, and there was no way I could stop it. We heard this scraping sound coming from the house, but it was too late. My head just swam up and up and up, and then my body exploded in this climax of ecstasy, wave after wave of pure pleasure. I'd never felt such a thing before, the bittersweet abandon of orgasming in such a public place.

Unfortunately, whoever was making the scraping noise in the house was coming closer. We could hear their footsteps coming this way. Oh, god, what if they see me like this? I had come so hard that my own juices were dripping down the inside of my leg. Ryosuke grabbed my hand, and we bolted across the street back into the preserve. Another car drove by, and saw me, but we quickly ran up the path. It was hard to run on the narrow path, but finally we managed to make it up to where the trees blocked the view from the road. I was still as naked as ever, but at least no one could see us. We both bent over huffing and puffing away. Finally, Ryosuke straightened up, and took a deep breath.

"Did you just..."

I smiled for a second, but then tried to deny it.

"No, I just... I don't know. It was just like..."

Ryosuke just laughed though, tickled pink to have finally caught me getting off on my own exposure. I started blushing, and finally hit him to get him to stop laughing. He puts his arms around me, and nuzzled me again.

"You, my dear Miss Tsuruta, have just established yourself as the sexiest women alive."

I kissed him softly. He kissed me back more passionately. He grabbed my behind. I tried to break free, but he got a finger down between my legs, and started sliding it around. I was absolutely soaked, so I couldn't pretend I wasn't enjoying it. I pushed him back though, and said,

"Here we'd better go back up." I was kind of freaking out about what I'd just done, and especially about being seen by those people in the cars. I couldn't believe they hadn't stopped or at least honked or something. I was worried too that someone might have recognized me.

Ryosuke motioned for me to go first, but on the way up, he kept touching me, touching my pussy, prolonging my pleasure. I was trying not to fall, so I couldn't stop him. When we finally made it to the top, I ran back over to where my clothes were. Before I could get them out of my bag though, Ryosuke had caught up, and started kissing me again.

He undid his pants, and got me to hold his you-know-what. It looked huge in the bright sun, and kept pulsing in my hand like it had a mind of its own. I kneeled down, pulled back my hair, and then set to work on his penis, touching and licking it. It felt like he was going to come in my mouth, so I backed up, letting it slide out. He was breathing pretty deeply and obviously really excited.

"Sorry," I smiled shyly. He pulled down his pants. He got out a condom, and I helped him put it on. He looked so turned on I thought he was going to come. I wasn't sure what position to do it in. He finally motioned for me to spin around, and get down on all fours so he could entered me from behind. It felt so good as he slid it in. I licked my lips, and soon was right up there on the verge of coming again.

Unfortunately, neither of us could hold it for long. We were both way too excited. I tried not to squeeze him too tight, but the feeling of him sliding in and out was just too much. I spread my legs even further, so he could get in real deep. He came up behind me, reaching around, trying to grab my breasts, or touch my hello kitty. I didn't need much though. I exploded into another orgasm, and then I was just like gone, not on this world anymore, somewhere in heaven for the longest time.

It took me a long time to come back down. Luckily, no one came up, and found us. I wiped my pussy and thighs with wet naps. There was like liquid all over. I cleaned up as best I could, and finally got dressed. I still felt funny, and I really wanted to have a shower. Coming back out of the trees, I was worried that someone might be waiting for us, but the street was just as quiet as before. I couldn't invite Ryosuke back to my place, but I had to get back. I gave him a kiss, thanking him, and then watched as he headed back to the station.

'Oh god, I really should stop doing these things,' I kept thinking as I walked back to my place. When I got home, I had another shower. Mom was kind of nosing around, trying to figure out what I'd just done, but anyway, once I was showered, dried and dressed, I came out to talk to her.

"Where were you, dear?" she asked.

"I just went for a walk. It's a beautiful day out, eh?"

Emi Tsuruta