All Comments on 'Meeting My Sister'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story but bit over done on the fornicating. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

A very good story. I liked the characters and the interaction between them. I liked the plot and the way they loved each other. 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic tale of romance between two siblings with a very happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About 0.5% of me is bothered by the big “I”, but after all it's just fiction.

I love your style and pacing. 5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely! Nice characters who move the plot along really well. It is totally believable and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read...loved the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fornicating? Somebody resurrect a puritan minister from the 1800s to review this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a nice change—easy read—gets into it quickly-well written-thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I would have liked another page of more content but can't fault you for what you created for us. 5*

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Very nice! Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was not enough build up for me. It was better than a few others I read lately so gave it a 3. I think in this sort of story the characters need more development? At least it was not full of mistakes. You write better than half the folks on here.

stevff59stevff59over 2 years ago

add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise, but they went from complete strangers to I Love You in a heartbeat. Not impossible, but it really hammered home the fact it was a fictional tale.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Although it was pretty predictable it was a really hot story. Fun and also very well written, I agree a bit more build up would have been nice but I am definitely not complaining.

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 2 years ago

Great story, how about you give us more chapters, could become quite a saga

five stars

M

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Yea, I liked that story. Thank you.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

Damn feels like you could have gotten more out of it but damn that was fucking hot

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, it could’ve been longer. Another like that please, but longer thank you.

Well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the story you developed characters for your writing-Should have done more of it here

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 years ago

5+++++++++ here, great story and great ending

AssAssSinAssAssSinalmost 2 years ago

"We met on a dating site"

"Oh yeah? What site?"

"ancestory.com"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad they found each other. Especially like they finally made a family.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

The story was excellent, well written with a great storyline. I agree with Wargamer that it could have been a little bit longer. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story… there is more during the trip to move her, more after they came back, more when they did various things together for the first time… I hope you’ll write more on this!

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Excellent story, though rushed. Would have been much better with a build up during the week instead of sex and claims of loving each other within a matter of just a few hours. The tension building, then him going to her place and learning more and more about her building the love factor until it takes them, then them deciding to move her back with him and eventually getting married at that point. So many of the possibilities just skipped over for a fast story that could have been so much more, That could have been a 5, but as it is, only a 4.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story although it felt very rushed. Could have easily used a few more pages with detailed build up instead of what was essentially, "hey I'm your long-lost half-sister. Let's fuck!" The ending was basically "and they lived happily ever after". Again, details would have been welcome and made for a far richer and compelling story.

Also it seems you realized that calling him "bro" was a bad idea - it sounds silly. "Sis" and "little brother" is fine though. You caught on to that thankfully. Hey, I don't make the rules; that's just how things are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was a hot story, but the initial sex was quite rushed. I agree with Anonymous 4 days ago. Though it was hot, life doesn't happen that way. They should have got introduced, she lived with him for sometime, then in a weak moment the sex should have happened. Then after a few days of sex, they could have mentioned their love for each other. The ending was fine. True, with both his and her parents dead, no one knew about their relationship. So marriage, children and family bliss was in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous