Meeting My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had slid three fingers inside her very wet pussy and was wiggling them back and forth inside her. My last girlfriend liked that, she came almost instantly when I did it. Carol was the same way, her body twitched and she moaned wordlessly as I sucked her clit into my mouth, gently took it between my teeth, and flicked it back and forth with my tongue.

"Oh, shit, Tommy, I'm cumming!" she cried out, grabbing the back of my head and holding me in place. I felt her pussy contract around my fingers, and was rewarded with a mouthful of pussy juice as she grunted and wrapped her legs around my head.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she grunted as her orgasm hit it's peak, and then she slowly came down.

"No one's ever made me cum like that before." she gasped as I kissed my way back up her body, "I've never cum that quickly before either. Holy shit, little brother, you're fucking amazing!"

Carol pulled my face down to hers and planted another steamy kiss on me.

"Fuck me Tommy." she panted as we broke the kiss.

Nothing could have stopped me. I looked deep into her eyes, "I love you sis." I said as I sank my cock into the warm wet folds of my sister's pussy.

"I love you too, bro." she moaned as she felt my cock enter her. "Oh my god, that feels so fucking good."

It had been about six months since I last had sex, and I had almost forgotten how good it felt to have my cock buried inside a woman. I slid all the way inside her, and slowly started to fuck my sister. I wanted to take my time and enjoy every second of this.

Apparently it had been a while for Carol too because as I started to fuck her she threw her head back and moaned "Yeeeees, fuck me bro. It's been too fucking long since I had a nice hard cock inside me!"

I was never much for talking during sex, usually because I was concentrating on what I was doing, and making sure my partner was enjoying herself as much as I was. Carol was definitely enjoying herself, looking at me with lust in her eyes, urging me on without saying a word. She grabbed my head and pulled me down into another soul searing kiss.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum again!" she gasped as we broke the kiss, "How are you doing this to me? I've never cum this quickly before!"

"Seriously?" I panted, "You're cumming again?"

She looked at me and nodded, biting her bottom lip, and whimpered out "Mm-hmm... Fuck me little brother, make me cum again!"

Something about her calling me "little brother", combined with the look on her face, the feel of her body, the sound of my cock squishing in and out of her, and the sound of our hips slamming together was also pushing me to the finish line as well. A moment later, Carol wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Oh my god, Tommy, I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed, and a moment later let loose with a groan of pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head, and her body tensed up, her pussy contracted around my furiously pumping cock, and she came. I could feel the heat as her warm pussy juice flowed out of her, and that was all I needed. Almost as soon as she came down, I lost it.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, "I'm fucking cumming!"

I slammed my cock all the way inside her and exploded.

"Yes, cum inside me baby brother!" she said as my cock throbbed inside her. I could feel the cum surging out of my cock as Carol and I locked eyes, both of us breathing heavily, with satisfied looks on our faces. Once I stopped pumping cum into my sister, I pulled out slowly and collapsed next to her. She leaned in and we shared yet another kiss.

"I needed that." she said. "But goddamn, you made me cum faster than any other man I've ever been with. I've had multiple orgasms before, but never that close together, or that intense."

"Truth be told, not counting my first time, I've never cum that quickly before either." I said, "Usually I can go a lot longer than that."

For a long moment neither one of us said anything. Finally Carol broke the silence.

"I know a lot of people would consider what we just did wrong--"

"Well a lot of people are fucking idiots." I said.

"So you don't regret what we just did?" she asked me.

"No," I said, "Not at all. You're the hottest woman I've ever been with in my life, and I mean that. I'm not just saying that because you're my sister."

"I don't regret it either." She said, "No other man has done to me what you did. Maybe that's why I came so quickly, there's just something about you, I can't put my finger on it, but you do something to me. Not just on a physical level, although I LOVE what you do to me on a physical level, but it's more than that. Like I said before, you're the man I've spent my life looking for."

I reached out and gently caressed her cheek, she turned her head towards my hand and kissed it, smiling at me.

"And you're the woman I've spent my life looking for," I said, "I just wish it hadn't taken 30 years and the death of our parents to bring us together."

We kissed again.

"Plus, it's not like we planned this." I said.

"True," she said, "But now that we've done it, can you get it up again? I want more."

Without waiting for an answer, she reached down to find my semi-hard cock and started gently squeezing it. I felt my cock grow in her hand. I could see why she was a massage therapist. She licked her fingers and gently rubbed the head of my cock before stroking me back to life. I licked a couple of my fingers and started to move them between her legs, but she stopped me, grabbed my hand, sucked my fingers into her mouth with a seductive look on her face. To my surprise my cock was now back at full mast. She pulled my fingers out of her mouth, now coated with a generous coat of her saliva and guided them down to her still wet pussy. As we looked into each other's eyes, we started gently masturbating each other. I located her clit and started gently rubbing it as she stroked my now fully hard cock.

She pushed me onto my back and kissed her way down my body, regrettably making it impossible for me to keep playing with her pussy, but as I watched she gave me another seductive look as she wrapped her lips around my cock, and I sighed in pleasure as I felt her hot mouth engulf my cock. I had never been able to get it up twice in one night, but my sister managed to do it. She also seemed to genuinely enjoy sucking my cock. Out of all of the women I'd slept with, only three of them seemed to actually enjoy giving head. A couple of others only did it because they thought it was what all guys wanted and felt obligated to do it. Regrettably, because of that, it wasn't all that great because they were just going through the motions. But Carol seemed to enjoy it more than any of the three previously mentioned girlfriends, maybe it was because of how close we were, or maybe it was because she just really liked sucking cock. Whatever it was, it was hands down, the best blowjob I've ever had in my life.

She did things with her tongue that I didn't think were possible, and it was mind blowing. She licked, sucked, stroked and teased my cock in ways that no woman before had. She kept looking at me to make sure I was enjoying myself, and believe me, I was. I'd never felt anything like this before, and doubted I ever would again. She even licked, sucked and played with my balls, and not even the three girls that liked sucking my cock had done that. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she stopped and sat up.

"I need to fuck you again." she said.

She straddled my hips and I guided my cock into her as she slowly lowered herself onto me. Damn it felt amazing to feel the warmth of her pussy engulfing my cock again. When she was all the way down, she looked down at me, a look of sheer pleasure on her face. "I can't get enough of you," she said, "Make me cum again, little brother."

"I can't get enough of you either," I said, slowly running my hands up her sides until I reached her shoulders, pulling her down until she was face to face with me. "You are so fucking beautiful."

We looked into each other's eyes as she started to fuck me, bouncing up and down on my cock, arching her back, putting her tits right in my face. I sucked one of her perfect tits into my mouth, teasing the nipple with my tongue, and used my hand to play with the other one. She moaned appreciatively as she continued to ride my cock, eventually sitting up, pulling her tits away from my face. I reached up and gently squeezed them as she threw her head back and moaned. I looked down between our legs to watch my cock slide in and out of her, as she expertly controlled the pace, alternating between long slow strokes, and fucking me with wild abandon.

"Goddamn it," she groaned, "You're making me cum again!"

She collapsed onto me and groaned into my shoulder as her body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock yet again, followed by the warmth of her orgasmic juices as she whimpered into my shoulder.

Eventually she pulled herself off of me, and collapsed in a sweaty exhausted heap next to me, but I wasn't done yet. I rolled over on top of her and she looked up at me with an almost pleading look on her face.

"Goddamn, I thought I was insatiable!" she gasped.

I plunged my cock back into her, and she gasped in pleasure, giving me a look that was pure lust.

I threw her legs over my shoulders. "It's my turn to cum again."

"Then fuck me little brother," she gasped, "Cum for me."

I started fucking her as hard and fast as I could. There was just something about her calling me "little brother" that got my blood flowing. She was spurring me on by moaning "Yes" over and over and over. Nothing else in the world mattered to either one of us except that moment. Me mercilessly fucking my big sister and both of us loving every second of it, looking into each other's eyes as my cock hammered her pussy for all I was worth.

"Come on little brother, fuck me, fuck me hard!" Carol said, "Cum for me, little brother!"

That was what I needed. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

"In my mouth," Carol gasped, "Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

I pulled my cock out of her and straddled her face stroking my cock, then let out a wordless groan as I came. The first jet shot out and most of it landed on her face, some of it going into her mouth, I aimed my cock at her open mouth and the next load of cum went mostly into her mouth. As I watched, cum shot out of me and into her mouth, onto her chin, lips and cheeks. Once I had milked myself dry, she swallowed what was in her mouth, licked her lips, and used her fingers to wipe up what landed on the rest of her face, licking her fingers clean and swallowing every drop.

"You taste good," she said as I collapsed next to her.

She snuggled up to me as we both tried to catch our breath.

"I love you, Tommy." she said, yawning.

"I love you too," I said, letting out a yawn of my own.

Soon after that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up staring at Carol, laying on her back, the sheet slightly pulled down to reveal her amazing tits. They rose and fell slightly in time with her breathing, I watched her for a few moments and then her eyes fluttered open. She looked over at me and offered me a tired smile.

"Hi," she said, stretching.

"Hey," I said, "You sleep okay?"

She rolled over onto her side to face me. She made no move to cover herself. "Yeah, best night's sleep I've had in a while."

She leaned towards me and I met her halfway for a good morning kiss. That turned into two kisses, then three, then a long final one. I instantly got hard as we pulled closer and felt her body come into contact with mine.

"Mmm, is that for me?" she asked, feeling my cock press into her stomach, and then peeked under the sheet.

"All yours." I said.

"Actually, would you do something for me?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Would you masturbate for me, while I masturbate for you?" she asked.

"You mean mutual masturbation?" I asked. None of my girlfriends had ever done that with me. Then again, I never asked.

"Yeah, none of my boyfriends ever wanted to do that with me. I guess they figured why masturbate when they could just fuck me." she said, "But I've always wanted to try it. To know that me watching you, is getting you off. Or maybe it's you watching me watching you..."

I smiled and put my finger to her lips, "I know what you mean. And the answer is yes. I'd love to."

Her whole face lit up as it always did when she smiled, and we kissed again before throwing back the covers to expose our naked bodies to each other. I grabbed my cock and slowly started stroking it, and she licked her fingers and reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

I used my free hand to reach over and gently pinch her nipple, she bit her bottom lip and looked at me before switching her view to my cock, which was already leaking pre cum. I used that to add lubrication, swirling my finger around the head of my cock. She moaned and her other hand disappeared between her legs, and I could tell she was using that hand to finger fuck herself while she continued to massage her clit with her other hand.

Our breathing was slowly increasing as we watched each other masturbate, slowly increasing the speed of our hands as well. I wasn't sure how close she was, but watching her, and remembering what we did last night, got me close to the point of no return. She was right about the watching each other part. Knowing that she was getting off watching me watching her was getting me off.

"You close, little brother?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Almost," I gasped, "You?"

"I'm so close," she said, "I want to cum with you."

"Look at me," I said. She opened her eyes and turned to look at me. "I love you, Carol."

"I love you too, Tommy. Oh fuck. I'm cumming!" she moaned, throwing her head back.

"Look at me." I said again.

She again turned her attention to me just as my orgasm hit, "Oh shit, I'm cumming, sis. Just for... fuck... just for you!"

We locked eyes as we both exploded my cock shooting out cum like a fountain, her body convulsing as she moaned and groaned, never breaking eye contact with me. I loved the look in her eyes as she came.

Once we both came down off our orgasmic high, we both took a moment to catch our breath.

"Thank you." she finally said.

"Anything for you." I said.

She held up her arm. "I think you got some on me."

"I got more on me." I said, looking at my stomach and my hand.

She looked over at me. "So you did."

She sat up, leaned over me and licked all my cum off my stomach, she swallowed that mouthful and then licked my hand clean.

"That is the hottest thing I've ever seen." I said.

She looked up at me as she swallowed the mouthful of my cum and leaned up to kiss me. "I need a shower, wanna join me?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I do." I said.

We rolled out of bed and headed across the hall to the bathroom. We squeezed into the tub and turned on the shower, and wrapped our arms around each other and shared a kiss that was hotter than the water splashing down on us. I grabbed the soap and turned her back to me. I started to lather up her back, shoulders, ass, and legs. I made my way back up, and used my long arms to reach around and lather up her chest, stomach, and especially her pussy. She rinsed off and as she turned to face me to rinse the soap off her back, I couldn't help myself. I reached between her legs and started massaging her clit again.

"Stop, Tommy, not again." she said, making a token effort to push my hands away, but giving up after a few seconds. She leaned back against the wall and moaned in pleasure as I leaned forward and sucked on one of her magnificent tits. I slid two fingers inside her and she looked down at my hand, and then back up at me.

"Why can't I stop cumming with you?" she moaned, "No one's ever been able to make me cum this much before."

"Because I can't keep my hands off you." I said, "I love the way your body feels, and I love the look on your face when you cum. Now cum for me sis. Cum for your little brother."

She threw her head back and growled low in her throat. "Goddamn it, I'm fucking cumming again!"

I felt her pussy clamp down on my pumping fingers, and her body convulsed. She was moaning loudly and using the wall and my shower caddy to hold herself up.

We kissed for the umpteenth time once she came back down to Earth. "Your turn. Turn around." she said.

I turned my back to her and she lathered me up, showing off her massage skills as she not only washed my back, but massaged it as well. She started at my shoulders and neck, moved down my back to my butt and hips, and all the way down to my legs. She stood back up, and like I did with her, reached around to the front of my body and soaped up my chest and stomach, and then grabbed my hard cock in her soapy hand.

Without a moment's hesitation, she started jerking my cock, peeking around my body to watch my cock twitch and throb in her hand.

"You like that little brother?" she seductively whispered in my ear.

"Oh my god, sis, it feels amazing." I moaned, watching her hand.

She picked up the pace, wrapping her other arm around me and pushed her body into my back, "Tell me when." she whispered in my ear.

It only took what I can guess to be a couple more minutes before I felt the familiar sensation in my balls.

"Carol," I said, "I'm... holy shit... I'm..."

"Say it." she moaned. "Say it little brother."

She seemed to know that calling me "little brother" was the trigger phrase.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled. A second later, several jets of cum exploded from my cock. It jumped and throbbed in her hand as I fired off jet after jet of cum down the drain. I had to reach out to the wall to steady myself, as I got a bit of a headrush.

"You okay?" Carol laughed from behind me.

I spun around letting the shower wash the soap off my back, and pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

"Better than okay."

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves off. Carol looked over at me as I stood up from drying my legs and feet.

"Holy shit, are you still hard?" she asked.

I looked down, apparently I was. "It would appear that way."

Before she could respond, I dropped my towel, scooped her up into my arms, she whooped in laughter as I carried her back across the hall to the bedroom.

"Again?" she said, amazed as I placed her on the bed.

"You want this to go to waste?" I asked, pointing at my dick. "Hell, I'm just as amazed as you are. I've never been able to go two times in a row, let alone three."

"I guess not," she said, mock sighing. Then we both broke out laughing.

She got on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me, "Fuck me Tommy, you know I can't get enough of that dick."

I got into position, and slid my cock inside her. She was still wet from her previous two orgasms, and moaned low in her throat as she felt me enter her. I grabbed my big sister's hips and started fucking her from behind. I looked down at her perfect ass as my cock slid in and out of her sweet, warm, receptive pussy. God she had the most perfect ass I'd ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Everything about her was perfect. She moved right up to number one on my list.

It didn't take long for either of us to cum, in what seemed like just a few minutes Carol was screaming out another orgasm, her body shuddering in pleasure, and almost on cue, as soon as she came down, I went up, exploding inside her.

Once we got cleaned up (again), I decided that today we weren't going to sit around, I was going to take her out on the town and show her around. In fact, that's how we spent the rest of the week. I took her to the tourist attractions of course as well as some of the more off the beaten path spots. I showed her the park where my father and I first played catch, showed her where I went to school, took her to a couple of cool restaurants, the place where I had my one and only "real" job before my writing career kicked off, and a bunch of other fun things, all the while talking and learning more and more about each other.