Meeting My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, we spent every night fucking each other's brains out. I could usually get Carol to cum at least three or four times. She would use her massage skills to get me hard again after my first orgasm, so I could fuck her, or let her suck me off for one final orgasm. She even got me to go three times in one night.

As we lay in bed the night before she had to go back home she sighed.

"I don't want to go back." she said.

"Then don't," I said, "Stay here with me."

"Really?" she said, her face lighting up with a smile.

"Sure why not?" I asked, "It's not like anyone knows we're brother and sister. We have different last names, we don't look anything alike, I'm sure most people that saw us the last few days figured we were just another couple. We can tell our friends we met on a dating site. That is unless you specifically told anyone why you were coming here."

"Nah, I used my vacation time for this trip," she said, "I just told my coworkers I just needed some time off."

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"Well for one thing I live over a thousand miles away, I have an apartment, a job, a life... ahh who the fuck am I kidding?" she said, exasperated. "I can't live without you. Give me time to go back home and get things together."

"I'll go with you." I said, "It's not like I'm on a strict schedule to get my next book out."

That was two years ago, Carol quit her job, sold her place, and moved in with me. We got married six months later in a small civil ceremony with a justice of the peace, and we're expecting our first child next month. In public we refer to each other as husband and wife, but in bed, I'm still her "little brother".