Meeting Neil

Story Info
My sweet wife, Jennifer, gets carried away.
3.2k words
3.16
15.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the house, I could hear my wife's voice in the other room asking "so what did you do?"

Another voice, which I recognized as her friend, Naomi, replied succinctly with "I undid his jeans, pulled out his cock and sucked him off."

"With Mike there in the room?"

"Yep," Naomi smiled.

"And Mike was OK with this?" my wife asked.

"He was all for it. A lot of guys love to watch their women suck cock. They find it to be a big turn on," replied Naomi. "Isn't that true, Joe?" she added, obviously aware I was home and listening in on the conversation.

"So I hear," I replied.

Naomi grinned. "See, Joe agrees. I bet he thinks it's hot."

Naomi had been good friends with my wife since they were roommates in college. Their personalities were different enough that I don't think they would have become friends naturally, but once they were rooming together, I guess they just settled in together and formed a bond. Almost like sisters.

Naomi was very open about sex. She was always dating a new guy, and wasn't shy about talking about the things she got up to. She looked at me appraisingly and added "I bet Joe would think it's hot to watch you going down on some guy's cock, Jennifer. Wouldn't you, Joe?". I gulped, realizing that just the thought of it was causing me to salivate. I just nodded.

Naomi smiled, and I could see the thoughts twirling in her head.

-

Later that night, in bed, Jennifer snuggled up next to me, placed her hand on my thigh, and asked "what do you think about Naomi's story?" I didn't reply, but I know she could feel my reaction. She moved her hand onto my cock. "Can you believe that she would just go down on a guy she hardly knew while her boyfriend -- or whatever he is -- was right there, watching?" As she said this, she fished my now hard cock out of my boxers. I didn't reply, but she knows me too well. She licked my cock while looking at me with her big doe eyes. She hesitated a second and then slid her lips down my cock and then back off. "What do you think of her doing that? That was kind of slutty of her." She added, but she didn't seem to really be expressing any negative judgement of her friend. She seemed more intrigued than scandalized. I shuddered as she sunk her lips down upon my cock again. I knew what she was up to. She knows that her blowjobs are like a truth serum. Once she has her lips wrapped around me, I am at her mercy. My mind is so overwhelmed by the sensations that I tend to lose the capacity to think and just answer honestly any question she puts forth. I can't help it. Anything she wants to know; I reveal to her. She enjoys using this power over me. And, I dare say, so do I.

"Well, was she right?" she asked, taking another slurp.

"Would you like to watch me doing this with another guy?" she asked, and then slowly sank her lips down to the base of my shaft and even more slowly pulled them back up and off my cock, flicking her tongue across the underside of the glans as she released.

She knew that I would answer her, and what my answer would be. "Yes," I replied. I couldn't help it. Honesty is the best policy, right? And I didn't think it really mattered.

-

Two weeks later, we invited Naomi over to celebrate her being made a director at the firm she worked at. When I opened the door to let her in, I was surprised that Mike was not with her; she was accompanied by a man I had never met before. She introduced him as Neil. I was bit disappointed. Neil was an affable, good-looking guy, and very fit. But I had liked Mike.

We made small talk through dinner. We pestered Naomi for details about her new position, and tried to learn what we could about Neil at the same time. They had met at her health club. He was in electrical supplies.

After dinner we retired to the living room for some drinks.

Although we had talked about them individually over dinner, we had never broached the subject of them as a couple. Jennifer asked Naomi "how long have you two been dating?"

"Oh, we're not dating," Naomi replied.

"I'm sorry," said Jennifer. "I thought he was your date."

"No," Naomi said with a smile. She turned to look at Neil and said "I may have promised him a blow job and maybe a fuck tonight, but I wouldn't say we are dating." She reached out and put her hand on Neil's knee. Neil wore a vague, easy-going smile.

"That sounds like you are pretty much dating, then," my wife said, a puzzled look on her face.

"Nope, he's not my date." Naomi said firmly. "He's yours."

Jennifer had a puzzled expression on her face, but couldn't seem to put words to a response.

Naomi continued, "After that conversation a couple weeks ago, I can't get the idea of watching you suck cock out of my head. And Neil has such a lovely cock. You're really going to enjoy it."

My wife was struggling to find the words to reply. "He's my date," she repeated.

"Yep," Naomi confirmed. "He's here for you. I told you I promised him a blow job -- but I never said that I would be the one giving it. It has been so long since I have enjoyed the sight of you working a cock. I really want to see it again. And Joe admitted that he wants to see you take a guy in your mouth as well. And I know Neil wants you to blow him. He told me he thought you were sexy. Everyone wants to see you wrap your lips around Neil's thick prick, Jennifer."

I was stunned, and turned to Jennifer with my mouth hanging open. But I noticed that no words were coming out. Why wasn't I arguing?

"I don't know," Jennifer said, her eyes darting to me. I sat there, immobile. What would happen?

"Before you decide," Naomi said, "at least take a look at what he's packing. You should at least make an informed decision, right?" I couldn't believe that Jennifer was nodding in response.

"Here," Naomi said. Come kneel in front of him. My wife, as if in a trance, did so. Soon she was kneeling before the fit man who I had earlier thought was her friend's date.

"There you go," said Naomi. "Now, undo his belt. Let's see that cock so you can decide."

Naomi came over to sit by me on the couch. I had not remembered sitting there.

She whispered in my ear "it has been so long since I saw your pretty little wife with a new cock to play with. She was so innocent when we first became roommates. It took a while to get her out of her shell. But I discovered that her kindness was the way to lure her into sexy shenanigans. If she sees a hard cock, she has to touch it; she would find it rude not to. She would be disappointing the guy. And once she had touched it, she would have to stroke it for the same reason. But stroking it would not be enough. She would feel the need to lick it -- which she would do, every time. And once she was licking it, she couldn't resist sucking it. And once she was sucking a hard cock, she would always let him fuck her."

Naomi looked at my eyes for my reaction, but I couldn't take them off my wife's hands as they rested on Neil's belt.

Naomi continued "I can fairly say I helped corrupt your wife. If she sees a cock, she lets that cock into her pussy. And I always made sure that all the guys I brought over knew this. We had quite a lot of fun." I was still in a daze as Naomi's words sank in. I had not known this side of my wife -- but I never doubted for a second that Naomi was telling the truth.

My wife's eyes turned away from Neil's belt buckle and met mine, asking the question. I didn't nod, but it didn't matter. I assented silently, wordlessly; but my assent was clearly given. She started unbuckling his belt. Naomi's words were still ringing in my ear "If she sees a cock, she lets that cock into her pussy". And I had just encouraged her to unwrap it.

I am not sure I breathed while my wife undid the buckle, slid it loose, and then started on the button holding his jeans closed. I could feel Naomi's head close to mine and could feel the smile radiating from her. She was winning. Odd that I didn't feel like I was losing.

My wife's hand undid the button, and then her finger grasped the zipper. Her eyes were fixed on the bulge behind the jeans at this point. No more looking back at me for permission. She slid the zipper down and eased the jeans down to Neil's knees. She reached up for the waistband of Neil's underwear when Naomi's voice, cool and calm, said "Jennifer, why don't you give the boys a treat? Neil is about to show you his lovely prick. You should show us your body as well."

Naomi then turned to me and said "Joseph, why don't you take off your wife's top so Neil can see those lovely tits?"

I found myself walking over to my wife, undoing the buttons on her blouse and removing it. I then undid her brassiere and removed that as well, just as Naomi had asked. My wife's big, beautiful breasts spilled out. I could see Neil get harder as he took them in, his eyes focused on her taught nipples. His underwear was straining, and a spot was forming there.

"That's better," Naomi said. "Those tits deserve to be seen. Look how they are causing Neil to throb." I looked to his cock, and it was indeed twitching in his tight underwear as he inhaled the sight of my wife's bountiful breasts. "You'd better free that cock, Jennifer," Naomi continued, "It looks awfully uncomfortable."

My wife's hands went back to the waistband of Neil's underwear. I could hear Naomi's breath catch as my wife reached her fingers forward, about to expose Neil to everyone's gaze. Jennifer slipped her fingers into his waistband and pulled it outward, past Neil's throbbing cock. It sprang up and slapped his belly.

"Isn't it lovely?" Naomi asked. I was not sure who she was talking to, but we both nodded.

My wife sat back on her knees, taking in the new cock that Naomi had brought her. She was clearly transfixed by it. Her tongue touched her lips, and she swallowed the saliva that had filled her mouth.

Neil looked a bit odd there, his jeans and underwear around his knees, with a broad smile across his face as he watched my wife survey his cock. He knew that she wanted it. We all knew that she did. His eyes flitted from my wife's eyes to her firm nipples as she swayed back and forth. I am not sure I had ever seen her nipples so hard.

"Jennifer," Naomi said, "take Neil's jeans and undies all the way off, please. He is going to trip if you leave him like that." Jennifer did as she said, as Neil lifted one leg and then the other as my topless wife produced a bottomless Neil.

Neil's cock looked almost painfully hard as it strained towards my wife's face. He was a couple inches longer than me, and thicker. A bead of pre-cum was clear on the tip. His balls looked full and heavy. I expected Naomi to give another instruction, but it was not needed; my wife wrapped her fingers around the thick cock and her tongue went forward to taste his pre-cum.

Her tongue swiped over the tip of his fat cock and Naomi leaned forward to get a better look. My wife lifted his cock up towards his belly, planted her tongue at the base of his prick and slowly teased her way up. When she reached the top, her lips rested on the tip, and I swear I could see her tongue fluttering across his slit. Her lips then opened a bit, settling on the head of his cock, her full lips caressing it for a moment before she sank them down his shaft the way she had done to me when I had admitted that this kind of thing would turn me on. My heart was racing as she slid those full lips up and down his cock. Neil had a smile of ecstasy as my wife worked her magic on his cock. Naomi cooed by my side as she watched Jennifer enjoying her new prick. We spent several minutes watching my wife stroke, suck and lick Neil's cock as the room was otherwise silent. The slurping, smooching, and moans of pleasure -- including my wife's sighs - were all that was heard.

Neil cupped his hand under my wife's chin and lifted it, clearly inviting her to stand. She did so. He turned her around so her back was to him. He cupped her full breasts, then ran his fingers over her hard nipples, toying with them. He smiled as they bent sideways and then popped back out as he released them. She knew that everyone was watching him play with her tits. I could see it was driving her crazy.

His hands fell down to her waist, and started to unbutton her bottoms. She made no move to stop, and instead reached her hands up over her head and caressed his cheek. Before I knew it, her pants were undone and his hand was deep in them. I was sure that she was wet, and that he was feeling just how ready she was. I had no doubt at that point that Neil was going to fuck my wife. And that the rest of us were just going to sit there and watch it happen.

He eased her pants over her hips, and she stepped out of them. He then eased her panties off as well. I did nothing to stop him. I have to admit that if Naomi had asked me to, I would have removed her bottoms for him. My wife was now naked in front of Neil. His cock was firmly pressed against her back and he reached around, one hand grasping her right tit, the other slipping between her folds. My wife arched her back and sighed.

Naomi leaned towards my ear and whispered "last chance to back out, Joseph. If you don't stop this soon, Neil is going to fuck your wife." I ignored her, watching the two lovers with rapt attention.

Neil turned Jennifer around again so she was facing him, ran his fingers through her hair, and coaxed her down to her knees again. She desperately latched her lips on his cock once more. Though I had seen her do it earlier, it had stepped up a notch. She was naked now, and it was clear she was ready to take things further. Her pussy lips were distended and glistening. Neil was enjoying her ministrations, but he held back. He knew that blowing his load in her mouth was not what everyone wanted. And he wanted to make sure that everyone got what they wanted.

I was surprised when Naomi spoke again. I didn't think that more encouragement was needed. But I guess she wanted to move things along. "Neil," she said. "I think that Jennifer needs to have her pussy filled." I was a bit shocked -- and wondered to myself whether she meant filled with cock or filled with cum. Either way, I knew Naomi was going to get her way and my wife's pussy was about to be filled -- and not by me.

Neil leaned down and kissed my wife, then lifted her and effortlessly carried her over to the loveseat. As he set her down upon it, her legs spread wide, I knew that I would never think of the term "loveseat" again without picturing my wife upon one, filled with another man's cock. My wife was spread open, her pubic hair glistening. Neil took his thick cock and tapped the tip of it a few times against her clit. My wife moaned. He grasped the base of his cock and slid the head up and down against her soft folds. She rolled her hips forward and her head back. She clearly wanted him inside her. As Naomi and I watched, he slid that fat cock deep into my wife. I expected her legs to wrap around him -- but they splayed farther out, her toes curling. Had she wrapped her legs around him, we wouldn't have been able to see him buried in her. It was as if she wanted Naomi and I to witness her coupling with Neil. Neil's thick cock slowly disappeared into my wife. Her pussy lips gripped his shaft in an embrace that made me shudder to see. As Neil began to fuck my wife, I could feel my cock, hard in my pants, tremble and twitch. I heard Naomi next to me, in a soft voice that only I could hear, say "fuck her good, Neil. Make that pretty little wife cum."

Neil's cock slowly eased in and out of my wife on the loveseat, both of them oblivious to the voyeurs watching them. She was practically mewling. It went on for a good five minutes before he decided to switch positions. He lifted her up again, settled her onto her hands and knees and got behind her. He pushed her head down, so that her ass was high in the air. We could see her moist cunt gaping, ready for his cock to resume its work. He lined up his prick with her pussy and slid it in deep. Wrapping his hands with her hair, he started thrusting like a mad man. My wife's ass cheeks were rippling as his cock repeatedly slammed into her. She was gasping for breath, her massive tits heaving, flushed with a rosy glow. Her nipples distended obscenely. She had a glorious smile on her face as he continued to plow her pussy with his thick cock.

Naomi whispered again, "that's it, fill that sweet pussy." Again, I wondered what that meant, specifically. He was already filling it with his cock. But it became moot a second later. I could see his cock twitching and his balls spasm as he filled my wife's pussy with more than just cock.

My wife's leg shuddered as Neil spent his load. Naomi clapped in delight. "That was wonderful!" she said. "Such a naughty girl. You always were a sexy little slut. Another man's cum dripping from your pussy while your poor husband has an unrelieved hard on. And you thought I was naughty for giving a little blow job." Naomi smiled broadly, but affected an air of chastisement. "Now see to your husband. I think you need to give him the attention he deserves and properly reward him for his generosity. From that bulge in his pants, I believe he wants sloppy seconds. And I want to watch."