Meeting New Friends

Story Info
One usual Friday evening, we were watching TV enjoying wine.
2.6k words
3.32
16.6k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers

Chapter 1

"How it all started"

One usual Friday evening, we were watching TV enjoying wine. When she started a "discussion" about that we don't have many friends to which we should be enjoying the Friday evening instead of watching TV.

Instead of getting into an argument, I got up and headed out to the local bar.

Rita:

Eugene looks good tonight; too bad we are sitting here on a Friday night and, as always, not going out.

Oh, he's opening a wine, that's nice.

"Why don't we go out tonight? It is really sad we don't have any friends we could spontaneously call."

Why is he getting up? Where is he going? Is that asshole going out and leaving me alone again?

Well, fuck him, I'll have another glass of wine and watch what I want to watch on TV.

After about two or three hours, the wine is getting to me, and I'm feeling quite tipsy--time to go to bed. I wonder where Eugene is and when he is coming home.

I'll just go to bed, lay down and wait for him. That asshole did look good tonight.

I sat at the bar and soon starting talking to three men sitting there, a large handsome black man, a Russian, and a short, fat, extremely hairy, ugly, older Turk. We hit it off, talked and joked, and had a fun evening.

When the bar closed, we decided to go to my house for a "nightcap."

I let them in and started mixing drinks. I noticed the wine bottle we were drinking had been emptied, and Rita was, as usual, in bed.

The black guy had to go to the bathroom; I showed him the downstairs guest bathroom. Then the Turk had to go also.

Since I knew Rita had always closed the bedroom door when she went to bed, I told him to use the upstairs bathroom.

After about fifteen minutes or so, the Turk came back downstairs. I also had to go, so I went upstairs and noticed that the bedroom door was ajar, and the hallway light is shown into our dark bedroom, directly on Rita's naked back.

She was uncovered lying on her stomach with one leg pulled up, showing her open pussy. Her pussy lips seemed swollen and glistening wet. The idea that the Turk had maybe seen her like this started to excite me.

But, I had guests and closed the door a little, and went to the bathroom.

As I returned downstairs, the three were whispering among themselves, and the Turk was showing them his fingers. I asked what's up, and they said it was an inside joke.

Rita:

Finally, Eugene is home; I'll pretend I'm asleep. At last, he's coming upstairs, but why is he waiting at the bedroom door?

I am a little horny, and I've been waiting for him. Oh no, he goes straight to the point again, damm, he knows I don't like it when he touches my pussy or nipples before I'm really turned on.

But his hands are rough tonight, and he is rubbing and, unusually, playing on all the right places. Funny, he is really good tonight. I'll lift my ass a little bit to show him I like it.

But, I have to remind him to use hand cream.

Wait, where is he going? I am starting to enjoy his unusual roughness. Oh, he's going to the bathroom; I'll wait.

We drank our drinks and talked, and I started to doze a little.

I guessed then that as I came downstairs earlier, the Turk must have been telling the others how he saw my wife naked, and she let him play with her pussy. She must have thought it was me since when she's had a little too much to drink and being half asleep, she lets me play with her pussy also, but only when she's a little horny. 

Chapter 2

"It gets hot"

They must have thought I was asleep since they got up and silently went up the stairs.

Once they were at the top of the stairs, I got up and followed silently. All three were in our bedroom; the black guy had his dick out and was stroking it. The Russian was doing the same, but the Turk was fondling my wife's ass and pussy with his short stubby hairy fingers.

I noticed her starting to rub her ass against his hand, as she often does when I do this. He pulled his finger out of her pussy, and I saw it was dripping wet.

Rita:

Oh, thank god he's back again; I thought I was going to have to finish this myself. Again straight to the point. God, he is making me hot tonight.

The black guy couldn't wait any longer and positioned himself above Rita with his long hard cock directly over her ass. I saw his pre-cum dripping and running down onto Rita's pussy. I think Rita thought it was me and raised her ass to meet his cock. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy as I always did and soon found the right spot. He slowly pushed his cock head in; it was about one and a half the size of mine. Then after a second, he shoved about half his cock in my wife. As he pulled out to plunge in again, the Russian moved to Rita's head and positioned his cock before her face.

As the black man then plunged deep into my wife, she must have unexpectedly felt the larger cock in her, she gasped, and as she lifted her head and opened her mouth, the Russian put his cock in and started face fucking her holding her by the back of her head.

At first, Rita resisted, she tried to pull back her head and say something, but the Russian had a firm grip with both hands on her head and hair and kept his cock in her mouth. She then tried to move her hips, but that even excited the black man more, and he pounded his long hard cock in her even harder and faster.

I think she finally gave in to what was happening with her since as the large black cock kept pounding in her, she moved up to her knees to give him better access and started to move her hips to meet him. Also, I could see her starting to eagerly suck and lick the cock and balls of the Russian.

The hairy Turk was playing with Rita's large tits, which were swinging as she was being fucked, pinching and squeezing her nipples with his rough little fingers. Occasionally, he would suck on the one, then the other rubbing them in his unshaven face.

This was too much for Rita as she was being fucked, sucking, and her tits being played with. She started to cum, squeezing the cock in her pussy and sucking hard on the cock in her mouth. Her excitement and active fucking of both guys caused them to cum also.

All three stopped their movement, and both men came with and in my wife.

I could see the Russian's cum running out of Rita's mouth as she tried to swallow it. The black man in her pussy just held her hips and repeatedly pushed his cock and cum deeper into her pussy until he was completely empty.

Rita then fell on her belly in exhaustion and pleasure.

Rita:

Okay, now he wants to fuck me from behind. Okay, I'm so hot. I want him. Wow, he is unusually hard tonight; he usually takes a few seconds inside me to get this hard.

Wait, something is different. Eugene was never so deep inside me. What's going on? This is not Eugene fucking me! That son of a bitch Eugene finally brought someone home with him, even though I told him I didn't want this.

Oh god, now some ass wants me to suck him. I got to stop this. Man, that cock is hard. I can't get him out of my mouth. And this guy won't stop fucking me, no matter how I move to get him out of me, he keeps pounding me harder and harder.

Damm, okay, if this is what Eugene wants, then I'm going to give him a good show that he will never want this again. And anyway, oh, oh, it does feel really good. God, he can't get any deeper than that, and he's so big and hard in me. I can't believe I really like sucking this cock.

Who is that sucking on my tits? He's rough and hurting me a little, but it feels so good, don't stop. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, and he's shooting his hot cum deep inside me. Now the other is coming in my mouth. Do I swallow or spit it out? Too late, I already swallowed some. I just can't anymore. My heart is pounding, and I can't breathe. He keeps grinding his cock in me, spurting more and more cum.... he finally let my hips go.

I need a breather before I talk to Eugene. 

Chapter 3

"The high point"

It wasn't over yet; The Turk started to remove his shirt and pants. He saw me in the doorway and smiled, showing me the largest cock I've ever seen. Again, this man was old, ugly, short, fat, and hairy as an ape, but had a cock about the size of an aborigine, and purple like one too.

He laid on his back on my side of the bed next to Rita's heavily breathing body. His cock is standing rock hard, slightly curved towards his fat belly.

The black guy and the Russian picked up Rita and lowered her over him. She did not protest and kept her eyes closed. The Turk motioned for me to come to him and put his cock at the entrance of my wife's pussy. As I grabbed his cock, my fingers could not fit around it. The cum from the black guy was dripping out of Rita's pussy onto the fat cock; I hoped it would act as a lubricant. I positioned the bulb of his cock at my wife's pussy, and they slowly lowered her onto it as I watched it disappear into her. Her lips opened, and Martina let out a gasp.

She had fully taken the ugly Turk's cock in her pussy and was starting to grind her hips, getting used to his size, fucking him. He reached up and started to maul her large tits with his fat callused hands. Not being gentle at all, but kneading them like a baker his dough.

Rita bent forward and put her tongue in the Turk's mouth, licking his tongue and kissing him while continuing to fuck him wildly. She then grabbed her right tit and shoved it in his face and mouth, which he eagerly accepted, sucking and biting on the large hard nipple.

Then as Rita was grinding on the Turk's cock as he was enjoying her tit, she looked me in the eyes and mouthed the words, "Thank You, I love you." This was the first time I've ever seen Rita this horny.

After about fifteen minutes of vigorous fucking, Rita thrust her head back in orgasm again, pushing her large breasts into the fat Turk's face. He started emptying his large balls into her, squirting huge amounts of cum into my wife's pussy.

Rita, exhausted, had slumped forward over, squeezing her tits on his fat hairy chest in exhaustion as he continued to pump cum into my wife, kneading her ass and grinding his throbbing cock into her.

After a few minutes of this, the Turk stopped, and my wife slowly rolled off him releasing his cock out of her pussy with a loud wet plopping noise.

The Turk then rolls over to my wife and kisses her passionately, rubbing tongues. I see his saliva dripping from his tongue into Rita's mouth. Rita gently caresses his now limping cock running her hand up and down the length and around it. It even looks more massive against her small hand. I guess she was thanking him for such a great fuck and intense orgasm with an incredibly sexy cock massage, and I am getting afraid she is trying to get him hard again. He's playing with her tits, squeezing her nipples, and my wife is playing with his cock. They then lock lips one last time. He gets up, leaving her completely limp cum dripping body alone on the bed.

Rita:

Okay, what's happening now. They are turning me over and picking me up. I can't open my eyes. I don't want to see what they are doing. I just hope it feels as good as what just happened.

What's that? Something rock hard is pushing against my pussy. Good that I'm so wet. I think I'm slowly lowered on a huge cock. God, my pussy feels good, so utterly full. Hell, all I want to do is fuck. Who is this guy with such a huge cock?

Oh my god, I don't believe it. I'm fucking some really ugly, fat, hairy, old Turkish man. But his cock is so good. I can't control myself, and I love sucking on his tongue, kissing, and letting him suck my tongue. He really is a great kisser, and it's making me even hornier. I want him to suck my tit, and he seemed to love to play rough with them.

Oh, there is Eugene, standing next to the bed beside some black guy and another guy watching me fuck the hell out of this ugly old Turk. I can't be mad at Eugene anymore, and this feels so hot. God, I love him for this.

I want to keep fucking this huge rock-hard cock....... Oh god, here I go cumming again. And I feel he is also shooting his hot cum deep in me. I just can't anymore. I'm exhausted. He just keeps cumming and cumming in me, pushing my hips down so he can even get deeper.

Finally, I can roll off his fat belly. It is really hard to pull his cock out of my pussy; I think it grew even larger inside me. Uh, it's out now, and I roll on my back, enjoying the end of my orgasm.

He can't stop and coming for more. I don't believe how I love the way his rough hands maul my tits.

When Eugene does this, I usually get turned off and upset. Now just the opposite is happening, and he is such a great kisser. And what a tremendously huge cock this is. I just can't stop caressing and stroking it. I can't believe what I've just done. But it was so good. 

Chapter 4

"The goodbye."

The three men looked at my wife's cum filled body, her legs slightly spread with cum leaking out of her swollen pussy and with thousands of short dark hairs from the Turk sticking to her sweaty chest and belly.

The Turk then pulled out his phone to take a photo; I started to protest, but since he only focused on closeups of her pussy and breasts and a few pictures of him licking and biting her nipples, I decided to let him have this keepsake since he had so utterly satisfied my wife, and besides Rita, didn't seem to mind either.

Each of them then, in turn, gently squeezed and caressed my wife's heaving breasts and nipples and tongue kissed her goodbye. Then they quietly dressed, smiled a thank you to me for sharing my wife, and left.

Later, as I held Rita in bed, she admitted she had really enjoyed the experience, and we should meet new friends more often.

Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers