All Comments on 'Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 01'

by cleverfox

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

A good beginning. I'm curious to see where you take this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Such a sweet story. Loved it! Please make more!

karalinekaralineover 9 years ago
enjoyable read

you're very good at writing and I'm intrigued by where its going to go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Christ.

Best story I have ever read on here. Hands down

lioness_71lioness_71over 9 years ago
WOW

Wonderful first chapter. Congratulations on becoming a Literotica author.

Please write more chapters for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

really enjoyed this first chapter, am looking forward to more!

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Two...

Hello all. Thank you so much for the votes and the favorites and the comments! I am so grateful for the warm welcome.

I just submitted chapter two...a few pages shorter than the first, but a good read, I hope. Look for it in a few days.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Looking forward to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm trying to think of a good analogy to explain this...

Have you ever shopped for a birthday card? When you get there you can't help but notice the Hallmark ones. They're pretty, elegant, and the inscription inside is always very flowery.... but there's never anything interesting about them. So, you pass them by, and head over to the Shoebox cards because they're hilarious, and they always inspire a feeling.

This story kind of reminded me of that. It was well written, elegant, and very flowery. Sort of like one of Fabio's romance novels. It just... wasn't very interesting. A lot of detail... but no real passion. Nothing gripped me, or made me yearn for more. It just felt like an endless description of scenery without any direct focus on the characters, their dialogue, or how they felt. I appreciate your skill... this just didn't make me feel anything, and I need that to enjoy a story.

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 9 years ago
Great start!

Thank you for a really good start and characters we can hope to see more of. I can't wait to read the rest.. Bravo!

MsVixen416MsVixen416over 9 years ago
Thoughtful & Real

I appreciate the thoughtfulness of your story, and the reality it can be. Look forward to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This would be one of my favorite sex scenes in this site :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very sweet

I love this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave me the tingles

So sweet, love this

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Exceptional Beginning.

What an absolutely great beginning to what promises to be a very absorbing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars simply beautiful and perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous