All Comments on 'Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 03'

by cleverfox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This

made me so sad. Just the entire thing. So sad. Going to go cry in a corner for poor Catrine now :(

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Deliciously brutal

And if king wassisname gets a right royal fucking up the arris it will be perfect.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years ago
Brilliant

Very good reading, and delightfully different. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heartbreaking

I completely agree with what everyone else has said so far. That was wonderfully written, as per usual, and my heart broke for poor Catrine. Arik needs some of his own medicine, and I want nothing more than for him to end up completely ruined, in every way, before you bring the story to a close. What an evil scumbag!!!! Really hoping Ryan figures something out here, and soon! Eagerly awaiting your next update, and praying that some justice gets served. 5* from me, of course! Please, keep 'em coming!!! I am in desperate need for some Catrine and Ryan sweetness next chapter, after this brutality. Grrrr, I cannot wait for that king to get his!

All The Best!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

What a sad chapter, both for Catrine and the description of the other slave girl. What makes Dom/sub, slave situations work best is the personalities of those involved. king (purposely not capitalized) asshat should lose his kingdom and be forced to become a slave to someone like himself...a sniveling, cowardly pos with delusions of being powerful

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1over 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thrilled with your writing. You have a wonderful concept of how much detail to include and when. I have a great picture of what's going on without being bogged down with too much detail. Eagerly awaiting your next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Obsessed!

Can't wait until Ryan and Catrine are able to meet again. Please keep the chapters coming, I'm obsessed! The characters and story you have created are so easy to get attached to. Well done :)

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 9 years ago
ok Im pissed.

Arick .. needs death, but ik that will have to wait. I am riveted and look forward to your next installment. I would love to see a shake up of the Kings .. and hopefully Ryan's company's invention be too much in demand to be let go.. cant it.. topple their power or something??...lol Ik ik ..Im asking alot.. but I want Ryan to crush them all somehow.. Can't Ryan buy her.. or something?...Anyway.. you are doing a great job. Please dont have long breaks between installments Again.. you are a "Cleverfox" :)

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Phew...Just submitted chapter four. It's a long (and hopefully satisfying) one. I hope you enjoy it!

I've been really encouraged and motivated by the comments on the story so far, so thanks. This was originally only going to be three parts and now it's going to at least be five.

Hope you love Ryan, Catrine and even those Kings as much as I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sad lovers torn apart

he is the only one who cares for her

as always 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous