Meeting Our Daughter at a Sex Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Thomas and Victoria." Rebecca said, taking her spot on the couch now her parents had their bottles. "I met them last month." It was a relief that Rebecca hadn't referred to them as 'mum' and 'dad'.

Jason was quiet at first, but his fingers tracing Rebecca's thighs meant he kept ahold of Tom's attention at all times. When he did speak, he wasn't shy. Just like Rebecca he had a position of power at these events, and confidence came with that. "I saw you two tonight. I passed through a couple of times. You're fun." He looked at Tori. "You especially."

"Is that right?" Tori asked, and her grip on Tom's hand tightened.

"Mhm." Jason mumbled.

This guy had surely fucked his daughter already, and now he seemed to want a slice of his wife too. It didn't bring rage or jealousy though, though there was a little bit of stress. This was supposed to be the end of their time here. Tom didn't need Tori feeling an urge to return. He didn't care if Tori fucked Jason, because they had both planned to sleep with other people at these things, but he wanted this to be their last so the two of them could return to normality with Rebecca.

"Victoria is amazing." Rebecca speaking broke the eye contact between Jason and Tori. "I watched her suck Tom's cock last time. When he filled her mouth, he saved a little bit for me."

Why was Rebecca pushing these buttons again? It was Tom squeezing Tori's hand this time, but it was as if his wife hadn't noticed. He couldn't understand why she would bring it up, or what she was getting out of it.

"I think we should let Jason and Tori explore a little bit, if you two think you've got a little more left in the tank before you go home?" Rebecca's words were ice cold, and finally Tori turned to Tom. Her eyes were like fire.

The two had little choice but to lean in to the other and whisper as quietly as they could. "What the fuck is happening right now?" Tom asked, and Tori shrugged.

"I don't know. It's weird." She looked back at Jason, and then her husband. "I want to do it. Just a little bit."

"Last time we fucked up big time in letting things happen with her there, but we thought she was none the wiser. This time we talked to her and she still wants it to happen?" Tom was anxious. Forget Jason, what was happening between the three members of his family right now? Why was his little princess pushing so hard to watch her mother play with another guy? What would she do in the meantime?

"Maybe this is how we make it up to her." How did that even make any sense? It was all Tori could think up in the moment. She was saying whatever would get Tom on board, because her hunger was growing. She couldn't understand her feelings much either, but she knew when she was horny.

Rebecca got to her feet first, and made her position very clear. "Let's swap places, okay?" she said, before reaching to take Tori's hands and pull her up. She backed her mother in Jason's direction, and only stopped once his huge hands found Tori's hips. He brought her down onto the couch beside himself, and they got themselves properly acquainted. They whispered to each other softly and privately as Tom wondered why his wife had left him to deal with their daughter on his own.

He didn't know what to expect. His mind could have easily convinced itself that he was going to be removed from the room so Jason could tend to his two girls all on his own. On the opposite end of the spectrum, he could have just as easily convinced himself that his daughter was about to do something of that kind to him.

Instead she picked up her drink, sat beside him and cuddled into his shoulder. She stayed that way for a while, the two of them silently watching Tori first kiss Jason and then watching as he pulled her dress up her thighs. His right hand went between her legs, rubbing her through her panties. She would occasionally look over at the two of them watching, but she seemed more comfortable just enjoying herself and performing for them without constantly being reminded who it was watching her.

"What's going on Rebecca?" Tom asked. He had to stand up and be heard now, instead of sitting silently until something happened he might regret. "You need to tell me what's happening."

"I like watching." His daughter's voice was soft and calm, but he didn't consider her answer valid enough.

"I'm sorry for what happened last time but I thought we talked about this."

"Are you apologizing again?" she asked, and this time she turned to face him. She sat herself up, her ability to hold eye contact a lot stronger than his. "I said it was fine. I'm over it."

"I'm not." Tom muttered. Whatever was happening between Tori's legs right now was the least of his worries, but it seemed to be the focus for his daughter who wanted this conversation over as quickly as possible. It wasn't until he properly reminisced on what happened that he seemed to catch her attention fully. "How long did you know it was us?"

"The whole time." she said, almost proudly. "I saw you when I was on stage."

"Care to explain why you asked to watch us?" Tom was challenging her to answer for her crimes, but his crimes were far worse.

"Care to explain why you came in my mouth?" She was unstoppable, and there was no way he could find an argument that would defeat any she could muster. She was excitable now too, and began to stumble across his body and onto the arm of the couch. She sat herself down, tucked her legs under herself as tightly as possible and looked over at her mother. They were both capable of watching now, even as they talked.

"I don't know. You ended up next to your mum and you opened you mouth and..." Tom was shaking his head as he spoke, struggling to find the end of his thought.

"I gave you one chance to do something terrible and you took it." Her eyes were only for the show in front of them now, which gave Tom a chance to trace her face with his eyes. There was little expression to read. She seemed so calm.

"I'm sorry. I don't know."

"Apologizing again. It's boring me." She had cut him off before he could think of expanding further. "You should watch, and jerk off. She's putting on a show for you."

Tom looked to his wife, who had one leg draped across Jason. A couple of his fingers were working their magic inside her as they shared long and passionate kisses. This was the first man Tori had touched other than her husband since university. It was a real sight to behold for Tom, but he was trapped between his enjoyment of it and his daughter.

"Are you fucking serious?" he asked, but there was little doubt in Rebecca's voice.

"Take your dick out and jerk off. This is a special moment, you should be enjoying it. He felt so overawed by everything, but the moans of his wife guided his hands to his pants. He unhooked and unzipped himself and pushed his boxers down his thighs. He watched his little girl the whole time, and she never once budged from the show in front of them, meaning she hadn't taken so much as a peak at his dick.

Tori finally spotted what was happening on the other couch, and though surprised at first, it pushed her on some more. Jason didn't need asking twice, and Tom was beginning to wonder if he was following strict instructions from Rebecca. Tori lay back against the far armrest of the couch and opened her legs. Jason lay on his stomach in front of her, and began to lick and eat away at her pussy. He was hungry for her taste, exploring her opening with tongue, lips and fingers in aggressive cycles.

Tom was already hard when he took his dick out of his pants, but now he was steaming. He played with himself as he watched his wife squirm into the couch, and now he could do little but watch the show as he couldn't bear to look back and see what his daughter was focusing on. She was never far from his thoughts, pictures of how she looked in her lingerie last time or how she had looked on her knees. Even just tonight's dress or the cute pyjamas she had on now.

She had shuffled further down the arm of the chair and he could feel her bum against his right thigh now, but he carried on jerking himself off just as she had told him to do. It wasn't until she stretched her legs out that he looked to her finally, finding that she was now looking at his own performance. Her legs straightened out, one resting against his stomach, the other closer to his knees, either side of his hard dick. He had to release his cock to ensure his hand didn't get trapped under her leg, but with her prodding he began to play with himself again.

His control barely lasted another 30 seconds. Her legs closed slowly, inch by inch. He watched her the whole way, but she only had eyes for her mum. He felt her thighs against his hand, and then had no choice but to remove her hand at her silent request. Her soft skin enveloped his cock, sending his body into a tense freeze-frame, arms floating in the air.

She crossed her legs at the bottom, tightening her grip and planted a hand on the armrest beside her to steady her balance. Then his daughter began to very gently jerk off his cock between her thighs, slowly lifting her lower body up and down in his lap. The head off his cock disappeared from sight occasionally as she lifted up, but at her legs returned to his lap it poked through, dripping with pre cum that lubricated her movement.

There was so much going on in his head, and so much he wanted to say. He knew he was doing a bad thing, but he couldn't stop her now. He didn't want to stop her. It felt incredible, the soft feeling of her skin ever so gently massaging along his dick, and though he couldn't look at her eye to eye, he watched what she was doing to him with a shameful delight. He took in every inch of her legs, her skin looked so soft but he wouldn't touch it. Her pyjama shorts were tight and tiny and only made her thighs more appealing.

A moan from Tori sped Rebecca up, her thighs sliding up and down her father's dick faster than she started. He let out the occasional desperate exhalation of air, unable to stop himself even when he would have preferred to stay silent. His dick was so sensitive after spending 90 minutes fucking his wife earlier and that only added to the sensations of his daughter's incredible thighs jerking him towards another orgasm.

Tom was shocked back into full consciousness when he realized his wife was watching them. Tori had pushed herself up on her elbows and was wide mouthed as she stared in their direction. "Oh my God." she had said. Jason was still prodding her clit with his tongue, his fingers racing in and out of her wetness. She looked as if she might panic, but then she fell backwards into the comfort of the couch with a statement that set Tom right onto the same track. "I'm going to fucking cum." she wailed, moaning louder than before and pushing her body back down into Jason, challenging him to push her over the edge.

Between watching that, his initial terror at Tori noticing them and the feeling of his daughter pleasuring him, it was almost that time for Tom as well. He had little holding him back now, so he thrust back against Rebecca's legs. His left hand hooked under her knees, and his right held onto her thighs closer to the bottom of her shorts. Between the two of them they found a brief rhythm, and Tom fucked his daughter's thighs until he could no more, and he came. He moaned loudly, matching Tori, falling limply back against the couch. Rebecca's legs stayed around his dick as it shot cum vertically into the air, before landing back on her thighs. She never stopped massaging his dick, even as its sensitivity begged for release.

Tom panted furiously. He had barely had to do anything, but the intensity of everything had pushed him to a hard orgasm. He looked at Rebecca's thighs and the cum that had ran along her skin and pooled where they still had his dick trapped between them. Then he finally looked at her. The smirk on her face was about the last thing he could handle. He started to lift her legs up and off his lap, before standing up and reassembling his pants. Tori was sat on the edge of her couch now, having been pushed to a roaring orgasm herself. She was pushing her dress back down her thighs, and then stuffing her panties into her bag.

"Are you okay?" she asked Tom, but he was could barely answer that question. She paced over to her daughter and looked at the mess that had been left behind. "We'll get a taxi home, okay?"

Rebecca nodded. "I'll order you one."

"We'll wait outside for it. I think everyone needs a breather."

"Okay mum." Rebecca had stood up, and it wasn't long before Tori was passing her some tissues for the cleanup.

"Does he know?" Tori asked her daughter. Jason was already nodding.

"Yeah, he knows."

That was about all Tom could handle, and he muttered some nonsense of a goodbye before heading out of the room to get some air and wait for the eventual taxi. "Don't worry about him sweetie." Tori said, leaning in to kiss Rebecca on the forehead. "We'll see you at home soon, okay?"

12