Meeting Sammi

Story Info
Brad meets a new friend at the supermarket.
2.9k words
4.7
8.4k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was in a foul mood. He was a detective on the city's police force, and one of his cases wasn't going as well as he'd hoped, which could threaten his chance of promotion. Plus, it was a hot, sticky day, and traffic sucked. He had to use all the discipline he could muster not to flip off every asshole doing the speed limit in the passing lane of the freeway. Now he had no food at his house so he had to make a detour to the grocery store - his very fucking favorite thing in the world!

He made quick work of gathering the items he needed, and was getting some vegetables for a salad he would have.

Even though he was a cop, they don't all eat donuts. He kept in shape, and still looked pretty good for his 35 years. Especially in the sex department. Every woman he's been with has been afraid of his massive man-meat when they first see his huge 11 inch cock, but they all soon loved every inch of it in any hole he wanted. Some have even said he could come by the gallon, like Peter North. He always felt horny. Always.

Today was no different, and perhaps that's another reason why he was in a foul mood. His latest girlfriend was pushing marriage a little too hard lately, so he asked for some cooling off time for them to be apart from each other to sort out their feelings. He kind of knew it was bullshit - he knew he didn't want to be tied down, yet - but he also knew women went for this touchy-feely, sort-out feelings crap.

He was horny today. He could feel it in his crotch. It would probably be another night with his trusty jar of petroleum jelly and the entire internet full of porn. He'll probably take some time edging before a quick cum, because this allowed him to squeeze out some cum a little at a time before the big blast. He's gotten to enjoy sucking it off his fingers. He doesn't consider this gay, and has never fooled around with another guy in his life. He just considered it his kink. One that he could do in the privacy of his own house. Along with occasionally trolling some shemale porn...

As he was in the produce section, one of the clerks was bending down to one of the lower racks to stock more bags of potatoes. The clerk seemed like a younger boy with a slight, petite build, He had longer, wavy blonde hair, and almost didn't seem strong enough to lift the ten pound bags. What Brad did notice was the frilly laced lavender panties that were showing above the back of the boy's pants as he leaned down. The purplish panties against the creamy white skin looked more to Brad that of a girl instead of a boy. He looked down his legs, which were also lean, but long, and saw the gap between the boy's sneakers and the hem of his pants - this kid was wearing nylons instead of socks! "Holy crap - this kid's a fag" Brad thought to himself. Still, he thought he could imagine looking at this kid's bubble butt as if it were a girl's, and chided himself for such queer thoughts.

"Excuse me" Brad said to the clerk.

The clerk spun around with a quick "May I help you?" canned response. Slightly effeminate voice, slight lisp.

Very cute face for a boy, Brad thought, then quickly dismissed it. The boy's name tag said "Sammi."

"I hope you don't mind, but I thought I should tell you to re-adjust your pants, because your underwear is showing." he said, specifically not calling them panties. The boy's face flushed red quickly as Brad further said "I'm a cop, and I know there's perverts out there who may try something on you if they saw that. I just want you to be safe from any idiot that may be out there, because they're out there" he said with a slight laugh.

The boy seemed a little relieved at Brad's light humor but still exclaimed "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I hope it didn't offend you!"

"No, no - they're actually very nice" Brad said, quickly admonishing himself - did I really just say that!?!?!

Brad made a hasty retreat with a quick "Take care" as the boy said "You, too" and Brad swore he saw him lick his lips slightly.

Brad made a bee line for the checkouts, which were mobbed, They were all open, and they all looked equally bad, so Brad chose one and waited. The store's speakers then called out for more baggers up front.

Brad was looking around, people-watching as cops are prone to do, when, during his scan he saw Sammi at his register, bagging groceries for the woman in front of him. The woman was a decent-looking, in her late 40's, early 50's, nicely dressed (probably getting some things after work, like Brad) but it was her dress, stockings and heels that Brad began staring at, admiringly. He was a sucker for dresses and high heels. He looked her over again, and imagined his cock in her mouth, and his cum streaming down the makeup and eyeliner on her face. He could feel his cock twitch, when he looked over and Sammi was staring at him. Sammi smiled, and finished bagging the woman's groceries.

Awkward was a good way to describe the situation Brad felt himself in right now.

The cashier was quick and Sammi was just as adept at bagging everything just as quickly.

"Would you like help bringing this to your car?" Sammi asked, then said in a lower tone "I'd really appreciate getting some fresh air for a sec."

"Sure" Brad said.

When they got the bags in Brad's car, Sammi passed Brad a piece of paper, then quickly began walking the shopping cart back to the store. Written on the paper was "Call me after 7 tonight - I have some info.." along with a phone number.

Brad continued home, ate his dinner, and, at 7:05 called the number. He had his notepad out ready for whatever info was given to him.

"Hello?" said the person answering the phone.

"I was given this phone number at Mooney's Market - it said you had some info. I work for the police department." Brad said.

"It's me - Sammi. I need to talk to you in person, privately. This is extremely personal, and I'm very afraid to say it on the phone."

Brad thought of the diner, but that's not too private. He knew he shouldn't, but he almost felt like he could trust the kid - so he gave Sammi his address.

Sammi was there by 8. Brad heard the car pull up his driveway. Brad's house could not be seen from the road, and Brad liked it that way. He lived far enough outside the city to enjoy the quiet solitude of the privacy and seclusion afforded him by the surrounding woods.

The doorbell rang, and when Brad answered it, his jaw dropped. There was a ravishing blonde staring back at him!

Sammi (??? - or, at least Brad thought it might be him) was wearing long earrings, her blonde locks curled around her face. The face staring back at Brad looked exquisite. Soft, full cheeks...sultry, lustful eyes made up expertly with light blue eyeshadow...and eyeliner and mascara that accentuated her long lashes. Her full, pouty lips were covered with bright red lipstick. Red lipstick always caused a twitch in Brad's loins. She was wearing a spaghetti strap light blue cocktail dress with black lace along the top and bottom, along with black nylons and light blue 4 inch heels.

Sammi looked gorgeous, and Bart's cock began to swell.

"S-S-S-Sammi?? Wha..."

In a very effeminate voice, Sammi spoke as sultry and arousing as possible, beginning to slowly sway seductively towards Brad, "I've never done this before, but I saw the way you looked at that lady in the store today, the way you stared at her legs and heels. I felt an attraction I've never felt before - and I thought I could trust you, being a cop, and all."

Sammi continued his slow, deliberate march, closing the distance to Brad to mere inches, until Sammi was looking up at Brad, and Brad felt Sammi's hot breath on his face. Sammi reached both hands up to Bart's cheeks and pulled him down towards him/her. Their lips met, and Bart let it happen. He/she smelled wonderful, nice perfume, and her (Bart didn't consider Sammi a "he" anymore) lips and mouth had a nice fruity flavor to them. Her tongue plunged into his mouth and Bart pulled her into him.

Her hands lowered down to his trousers, grabbing his throbbing penis. He picked up her lithe little body in his arms, never stopping their kiss, and took her into his bedroom. He threw her onto the mattress, and quickly began ripping off his clothes, He never felt like this before. He was an animal, and this was pure, wanton lust.

His erect 11 inch cock stuck out, freed from its constricting underwear, pointing at Sammi. She had pulled off her dress, and was wearing a matching black lace bra, panty and garter set. She laid on her side, propped up by her elbow, dragging one stockinged leg with its high heeled foot slowly back and forth on the mattress. This further drove Bart crazy with lust. There was no time for tenderness. She wanted it and he was going to give it to her.

He walked up to the bed closest to her head. He grabbed her head, thrusting his dick into her mouth as she gagged on his length and girth. He pulled out and gobs of her spit formed a bridge between his cock and her luscious lips.

"Unnnggghhh-ack - I've never done this before.." was all she got out before he plunged his manhood back down her throat.

Her hands were grasping and clawing at his chest and thighs, sometimes pulling him closer, trying to get him deeper down her throat. She, too, was consumed with lust.

His hands were roaming over her petite form, pinching her nipples, caressing her ass cheeks, fondling her cock.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth as rivulets of spit drooled down her chin. Bart lowered his head to her cock. It, too, was rock hard. About 6 inches in length, but Bart shoved the entire thing into his mouth. She leaned back across the bed. Her breathing became ragged. She clawed at his bedspread and sheets.

Bart couldn't believe what he was doing. It was the first time he had ever had a cock in his mouth, but he liked it. He licked the underside with his tongue and allowed his teeth to graze up and down its length as it plunged in and out of his mouth. Up and down he went until Sammi grabbed his head hard with both her tiny hands.

"Ohhhh, aaaiiiieee, I'mmmm cumminnnng!!!" she cried out as Bart felt her cock spasm in his mouth followed by a warm liquid that began to fill it. He kept sucking and bobbing until Sammi was done cumming. Bart slowly lifted his mouth off Sammi's still twitching cock, careful not to let a drop escape his mouth..

He brought his mouth up to Sammi's pouty red lips and planted his mouth over hers. Her mouth opened willingly, eager to accept his gift for her. Their tongues swirled around each other in a sexual dance, sharing Sammi's delicious load. Finally, their lips parted as each one caught their breath and swallowed deeply. Brad stared deeply into Sammi's blue eyes saying: "I'm going to fuck your brains out!!"

While not the most romantic thing he could think of, it's what he wanted.

He propped up Sammi's legs one on each of Brad's shoulders, as he readied his monster cock for Sammi's tiny puckered hole.

"I've never done this, I've never been fucked before, I don't know if I can..." Sammi pleaded to Brad, almost wimpering.

Brad reached into his nightstand drawer pulling out his jar of petroleum jelly. He gathered a gob of it in his right hand, slathered some over his turgid member, then smearing another gob in and around Sammi's tight nether hole. First one finger, Sammi relaxed, then seemed to suck in the rest of his finger. It slid in easily, so he tried two. Sammi grunted, moaned, then relaxed, and both fingers were soon plunging in and out of her hole. Brad was able to get a third in, plunging it roughly in and out as Sammi moaned and grunted with each thrust. Brad grew impatient and wanted, no needed to have his cock inside the beautiful creature, his "gurl".

His "gurl?" He still couldn't comprehend what's gotten into him tonight, as he couldn't have dreamed he would be here with Sammi, having just sucked his first cock dry, having three fingers jammed up his "gurl's" asshole, and was ready (and excited) to shove his cock inside her next. He looked down at her face, and she stared back up at him with a flushed look of anxiety, excitement, and desire. Now it was he who was flushed with desire. He really liked this gurl looking back up at him, and he began moving his fingers in and out with less urgency, and more tenderness. He leaned down, tenderly kissed her lips, and asked if she was okay. She lightly bit her lower lip, and looked back up at him shaking her head affirmingly. He gently kissed her lips again, and worked small kisses off the side of her mouth and down her cheek onto her neck. His gently sucked and bit her neck. She panted and began writhing.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Y-y-yes...Just...go slowly, I think your little giant will be a little bigger than your fingers..."

Brad re-adjusted himself, lining up the head of his cock to Sammi's asshole. He gently eased the crown into the hole. Sammi wimpered, then moaned loudly as Brad waited, then slowly pushed a little more of the head in. Soon, the head was in, and a loud audible gasp came from Sammi. The rest of Brad's huge cock eased in nicely as a rush of her loudly escaped Sammi's mouth "UUnnnnhhhh"

Sammi grabbed Brad and pulled him down onto her, she was clawing at his back and clamped her stockinged heeled legs across his lower back.

"Ohhh, that's feeling better!!! Oh, you feel wonderful, I feel so full!!! Take all of me!!!" Sammi cried out as Brad's cock hit home and was all the way inside her "Make me your gurl!!!"

Brad started slow and steady, but her grunts, groans, moans, cries, squeals and other dirty talk drove him to pump harder and harder. It seemed like the harder he gave it to hard, the harder and deeper she yelled that she wanted it.

"Oh fuck me - HARDER!!! HARDER!!! Shove that huge monster deep inside me - I want it to come out of my mouth!!! I need more - HARDER!!! FUCKING HARDER!!! UHHHH - AAAHHH - UUNNNHH!!!! Oh my gawww - don't stop, faster, faster, faster, faster!!!!"

This drove Brad to muster energy from somewhere, because he was pile-driving her body like a ragged fuck-doll. He didn't know how much more she could take?

All of a sudden - it hit him!!

"I'm gonna cum!! I'm gonna cum!!!" He yelled to her over her own screams of passion.

"Fuck yeah!!! You fucking stud bastard - cum inside me you fucking stud!!! Make me yours!!!"

He felt salvo after salvo of his hot cum bathing the insides of her rectum. He was literally starting to fill her up, but he was still cumming!! He pulled out and began firing stream after copious stream of hot cum on her belly, chest and even her face!!! He had both hands on his meat holding it like a fire hose and he continue to hose down his lover until his balls were empty.

Sammi just laid there, panting, trying to lift an arm, but the energy wasn't there. All her energy went into making love to her man. Brad collapsed on top of her. He, too, was exhausted and too tired to move. His chest fell with a splat as his skin smashed onto the cum covering her belly and chest. He could feel the warm sticky fluid and their skin rubbed together. His face fell against hers, cheek to cheek. He also felt his cum oozing between their cheeks as they lay there.

He didn't want to move. He felt sated...happy. Now he was in a good mood.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" he hummed against her delicate face.

"What did you need to discuss with me? You know, your note." he said.

She finally spoke "Ohhhh, yeah, that...I was just looking for a way to see you. But I didn't expect this!!! This was....unbelievably awesome!!! I don't know what came over me - oh, yeah, YOU just did!!" she quipped and laughed. She continued "But really, I could love you like this, forever, but there's something missing...something I think that is very important.."

Uh-oh, he thought "What, what?" he asked.

"Umm, I think it would be a good idea if I knew your name" she said.

To be continued...