Old Roomates, New Surprises

Story Info
Eric comes home to find a surprise!
1.9k words
4.63
12.8k
40
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grazzle
Grazzle
62 Followers

I had just got back from a short jog, sweaty and tired, but feeling good. I'm not a fitness god, but I like to keep in shape. I'm a lean, fit guy, about five foot nine, sandy hair, blue eyes. I don't particularly think of myself as handsome, but I know I'm far from ugly. I remember thinking to myself as I approached the front door to my house, "Who do I do this for?" There isn't anyone in my life romantically. No prospects on the horizon. Not that I've actively looked mind you. I'm just a homebody who likes to work out and keep myself presentable.

I opened the front door, walked into the entry and heard some unexpected noises. I was under the impression my roommate Heather was at work today. She must have come home early. It sounded like she was out of breath and making a bit of a racket which was unlike her. I figured she might need some help with whatever she had gotten herself into so I started down the hallway. When I approached her open door, hand reaching out to knock to announce myself, I FROZE.

She was facing the open door and I could see everything. She was completely naked, kneeling down, back arched resting her hands behind her manically grinding back and forth on her dildo. The rainbow cock furiously pumping in and out. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open, panting, out of breath. The tips of her petite yet breathtaking breasts slightly jiggling with every movement slick with the sweat of effort. Her long strawberry blond hair was tied up in a messy bun, a few strands loose and sticking to her neck. What I wasn't expecting was the thick, slightly hard cock bouncing up and down. I could see a smooth, tight sack peaking out every time she moved. The head was slick and shiny with precum. God, she was mesmerizing.

How could I have not known? We've lived together for three years now! We've become even closer than best friends in that time. We snuggle up on the couch watching movies together, workout together, we do most everything together. We aren't a couple or anything, just a very close friendship. How could I have not known she was transgender?! It doesn't change anything between us. I just feel blindsided. Also confusingly aroused. I could feel myself growing with every heartbeat under my gym shorts.

As I came back to my senses I blushed deeply and went to move back slowly to not interrupt and give her privacy, but I was transfixed. I couldn't stop watching. Heather, this woman I had known and been living with for years was laid bare before me. Her movements were becoming more intense. Her eyes were closed hard in concentration, softly moaning and grunting with each drive of that fake cock into her gorgeous body. Her dick was getting harder and jumping with every upshot of the dildo inside of her. Her movements were at once purposeful, animalistic in their hunger, and graceful. She was beautiful.

As I watched her, feeling both guilty at catching her in an intimate moment and not immediately leaving, that's when the second shock hit me. Her laptop was open to youtube. Heather had been watching my failed attempts at making a fitness youtube channel take off recently. There I was on the screen, shirtless and sweaty showing how to properly do a Hip Thrust. She was thinking of me.

I must have made a noise backing up. Hit the door with my elbow or made the floor squeak, whatever it was, Heather noticed. Her eyes flew open and locked onto mine. "Oh fuck...Eric!", she muttered, slamming down one last time.

In that instant several things happened. On her face I saw the realization of the situation hit her. A mix of shock, horror, embarrassment, and something else I couldn't identify. She had fully hilted the dildo with that last movement burying every last inch inside her, making her cock jump slightly. Then she came. Hard. In her knelt back position she jetted straight into the air, more cum erupting out with each pulse of her meaty cock. Her chest and stomach were splattered with her seed. Cum was pooling on her tight belly, more was slowly sliding off her breast onto her sheets.

After an instant or shock Heather gasped and scrambled to cover herself, reaching for anything at hand to cover herself and gain back at least some sense of modesty. She grabbed the corner of her sheet and wrapped it about herself like a cloak. I started to mutter something unintelligible and tripping over my own feet tried to back out of the doorway.

Cut to now, about five minutes later.. I'm sitting here in the living room on the couch trying to process everything. My life has just been turned around. My live-in best friend Heather is evidently transgender...which is fine. I'm just hurt she never trusted me enough to tell me. I just walked in on her masturbating evidently to videos of me. Neither of us have even been remotely sexually attracted to each other, or so I thought. I never did. I mean, yeah, she's gorgeous, but we are like best friends. Except...I couldn't look away from her. I couldn't stop watching, enamored by her body and movements. I'm still tenting my damn gym shorts too. God I'm confused. I'm sitting, rolling the information over and over in my head. Thinking of her, and me. Heather watching video's of me fucking herself. That cock. All that cum.

I noticed in my distracted musings I had been playing with myself over my shorts. I was almost completely engorged now. Jesus! Was I getting off to spying on my best friend? I'm straight too, right? Am I getting all hot and bothered over a dick. It was pretty though, and on her, the way she moved.....What the hell Eric?! Get it together! I moved my hand away from my crotch and put both on the sides of my head leaning forward. What was I going to do?

"Eric?"I heard Heather speaking softly behind me. She sounded sad and embarrassed. She wanted to know everything was going to be ok. "Eric. Can we talk? Please?"

I just sat on the couch facing away. How could I look her in the eyes? I violated her privacy. I exposed a huge secret she had been holding onto. Not to mention I had no idea what was going on inside my own head. I couldn't face her and make everything right. Make everything go back to how it was between us.

Her voice was more forceful now, "Eric! We...we need to talk about what you saw."

"I'm...sorry. I didn't mean to, I mean, I didn't know..I..I don't know Heather!" I was stumbling over my words trying to say everything at once, even though I didn't know what to say. I was speaking to the empty space in front of me, afraid to turn around. I didn't know what to say or do. It's only been five minutes or so since, well, everything, and I had no idea how to process anything yet.

"I think I just need time to think and process." I said, "Just give me a bit Heather?"

I could hear the shuffle of what I assume was the sheet she was still wrapped in. She was shuffling foot to foot uncomfortably. The weight of her attention was heavy behind me. Just and pregnant silence. She wasn't leaving. Not talking. The silence was making things even more unbearable. Then she broke the silence.

"Look. We need to talk about IT. Waiting isn't going to make this awkward shit between us go away. Just, stand up and look at me while we talk. Please." Her voice was starting to quaver a bit. It made me feel awful. "You just sitting there facing away from me makes me feel like some kind of monster you can face. I don't want you to hate me." She trailed off. I could hear her breath start to hitch, she was trying very hard not to cry and that destroyed me. How could I hate her?! She wasn't a monster. I was just ashamed at what I had done and hurt by what she felt she couldn't tell me. Then there was the odd attraction I hadn't puzzled out yet. I couldn't let her sit there and suffer thinking I somehow hated her.

I stood up and turned to face her. She was indeed still wrapped in the sheet she had pulled over herself. It looked as if she just sat where I left her minutes ago doing nothing in her shock. Her hair was still a bit disheveled, laughably I could see small wet spots on the sheet sticking to where she had covered herself at the culmination of her efforts. Her eyes were shiny and red, trying their damndest not to let tears fall. All in all she looked just like a scared young woman who needed her best friend right now.

As I walked around the edge of the couch I said, "Dammit Heather I don't think you're a monster!" and wrapped her tight in my arms. I pulled her against me trying to comfort her and knock any idea that she was somehow a freak out of her head. Her arms were trapped between us, holding her impromptu robe together.

Her head was resting against my collarbone when she muttered, "You don't? I saw the look on your face, then you stumbled back and bolted away! You couldn't run away fast enough."

"Well, yeah. You were ahem naked and, uh, deep in it." I could feel a blush running up my face as I was remembering what I had seen. "Heather, I walked in on you. I violated your privacy. I saw..." The image of her riding that dildo hard and her cock bouncing and twitching in pleasure ran through my head. "I mean, I shouldn't have been there is all." I could feel her through the thin fabric of her sheet. She was warm, and soft. I could also feel what I assume was her member through the sheet pressing into my tight. Blood began to run hot and I could feel my body start to respond to hers. Well this was going to be awkward in a minute if things didn't start to move forward. "Look, I heard sounds. I thought you were doing a project and I came to help. I didn't mean to see anything."

Heather turned her head to look up at me. "So you, don't think I'm a freak? I never told you because I was afraid. We were so close and we had such a happy home here together. I didn't want to ruin that because of what I was."

"I'm just hurt you think I would react that way! I know you, and care about you. Nothing would change that! I'm also just embarrassed to walk in on you like that. I should have turned around right away. That was an uncalled for violation of your privacy." All I could see in my minds was her warm cum slowly sliding down her tits around her pointy pink nipples. That was all it took, I was definitely at half mast holding on to a woman I cared about trying to convince her I was incredibly apologetic for walking in on her masturbating.

"Eric?"

"Uh, yeah Heather?"

"Are...you.." She cleared her throat, "Getting hard?"

This is where I am going to end things for now. It feels like a good spot to start a new entry off with a bang.

Grazzle
Grazzle
62 Followers