Meeting Seth

Story Info
On-line lovers meet for the first time.
9k words
4.33
14.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Seth for inspiring this.

"All any woman every really wants from a man is to be cherished. The rest is just blather."

***

I had never planned for this to happen. I was bored one Sunday night.......all alone and no one to play with. Feeling horny and unused. Signed in with my usual screen name and none of my usual playmates were around. Deciding to try something new, I changed my screen name to "nasty-Samantha-sub." Well.........the avalanche of offers were astounding.

A nice fellow going by the name of "Master_Seth" offered me a virtual chair. I sent him a private message on a whim. Well, that whim turned into eight hours of the most amazing cyber sex ever imagined. We started off around 3 am, and didn't stop until 11 am. I called in sick that morning..........the session just never seemed to end. We ended one scene and segued into another.

That first night of talking and expelling our unused passion continued.........Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. Talking on the internet every night after work. I couldn't wait to get home from the office, work out, eat dinner, and then sign on. The first week we were all passion........exploring each other's body through the computer. Seeing what turned each other on......the usual, really.

***

A week turned into months..........after three months, we finally graduated to the phone. Nightly instant messaging turned into nightly phone calls. I had always vowed not to do this again.....this long-distance, phone sex relationship. But we had evolved far beyond phone sex before ever picking up the phone. We had brought ourselves in to each other's lives by then. My phone bill sky-rocketed.

I knew so much about him, but had never seen him. Never laid a hand on him. Never laced my fingers with his as we waked down the street. Never rested my head on his shoulder as we watched videos. We had done so much together and explored so much......but I never got to look into his eyes.

Shortly after Thanksgiving we were talking on the phone, and the topic finally came up. The meet. The visit. Scheduled for just after Christmas.

Standing at our relatively small airport.............wishing I had managed to lose another 20 pounds before he arrived. I had sent him a photo of me from a much thinner time and warned him that I looked nothing like that anymore, HA, HA, and that I was as fat as a house now. But I don't think he believed me. I really should have warned him.

I have struggled with my weight all of my life. At 35, I am still struggling..........bouncing between a health-food / exercise Goddess and a carbohydrate addict/couch potato, depending on which way the wind blows. I know I'll always struggle, and have made a lot of strides. But knowing that he is coming has spent me into a month of spinach salads and four hours of exercise per day. And still I know it won't be enough.

He is a triathelete........competing in amateur Ironman competitions and adventure racing. Oh - and he's also an actual rocket scientist. Really. An aerospace engineer. What is a moderately intelligent, mostly couch-potato girl to do? She exercises her ass off, that's what she does. And stops eating for a month. Except for spinach salads.

Still, I know it won't be enough. I want to please him.........and I know it won't be enough. I try to hint at it in conversation, but can't seem to get out the words. Something like "Sweetie, I'm too fat for you to have interest in me." But he keeps denying it. His dick is in charge now. I can keep up with him intelligence-wise, I think. Just not body-wise.

And he is coming.

I start to panic. I wax everything I possible can. Get manicures and pedicures and facials. The closer the date gets, the more I try to hint that I won't live up to his expectations. I hope that I do, and yet am not optimistic. I know that he will be sorely disappointed.

Will he see the muscle through the fat? Will he see how I can now run two whole miles without stopping? Hopeful, but not optimistic. But if nothing else, I can have a clean house.

***

I sit and wait at the airport. Christmas Day was just 2 days ago and the decorations are still up. The canned holiday music still pipes through the airport sound system. And I want a cigarette sooooooooo badly right now but I quit a month ago.

I can see his plane taxiing to the gate. If I could run I would. But I can't. Can't let him get off the plane and not have someone there.

And there he is........I could have picked him out simply from the questioning look in his eye as he disembarked and scanned the terminal. I hold a sign labeled "Sweet Cheeks". Our little inside joke.

We go a little Italian restaurant.......dim lighting, small tables, great food. Enjoying glasses of Chianti as we wait for our food. So shy with each other, still taking in each other's presence. Feeling our auras, perhaps.

We chat about your flight, our jobs, getting caught up with each other. I can't read you, and start to get nervous. I can feel your disappointment sneaking out of you like a dirty little secret. This has been a mistake. You should never have come. I can barely stand to look at you.......can barely stand to be looked at. I speak looking into my dinner, finishing my chicken. When in doubt, just eat. I feel the warmth of the restaurant and the closeness of it all on my skin, bearing down on me.

We finish our entrée's and order dessert and coffee, I nervously excuse myself to visit the restroom to try to compose myself and figure out how to let you out of this without making you feel like a callous jackass. I start to rise, and you put your hand on mine.

"Samantha, are you ok?" you ask, concerned.

"Um, yeah, I just need to freshen up." I can't even look at you as I speak. I need to escape, to just melt away and leave you.

"Ok." You say, letting my hand go.

I almost run to the restroom, punching the door open and scaring the hell out of the little old Italian lady putting on her lipstick. I mumble my apologies, sheepishly. She scurries out of the ladies room, leaving me to myself. I check myself in the mirror, making sure my make up is ok, distracting myself. Fixing my lipstick, looking into my eyes. I have never felt more inadequate. I have never felt uglier.

I look away from myself, trying to shake my inadequacies away like the cloak that they are. Resting my hands on the sides of the sink, holding myself together. Trying decide what is the logical next step. Thinking, thinking, thinking. Trying to determine the best win-win scenario here........the one that leaves both of us on top.

I look up at myself and know. I know everything that I had feared. I blink away a tear, but know that it has to be done. I can feel your disappointment even in here. It mixes with my own disappointment at myself and swirls around my heart, diving into my soul and just lays there. In the dark, cold place inside me that I try not to visit too often.

I take a couple of deep breathes and compose myself, trying to look somewhat together. I leave the restroom and return to the table, only to see our dessert wrapped up to go. You see me approach, and rise, holding my coat open for me to slide into.

"Let's get out of here." You say.

I feel guilty.....I've been in the restroom so long that you have taken care of the check. I had intended to pay for dinner.

"Seth, I wanted to get the bill. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave for you to take care of it," I protest.

You grab the plastic bags of dessert with one hand and my hand with the other and pull me from the restaurant, pulling us out into the cold, late-December air. So crisp and refreshing on my face after the heat and closeness of the restaurant.

We walk silently down city streets to my car parked in the lot. We get in my car, me in the driver's seat. I start to put the key in the ignition and you stop me, taking the keys from my hand.

"Samantha, talk to me."

I just look at the steering wheel, wishing that I had the words.

"Sam."

"Look," I respond, looking straight ahead out the windshield. "I know you're disappointed. I think it would be best if I took you to your hotel, and if you like, we can go skiing or something. Or you may be able to move your flight up earlier. Its ok, I understand."

You take a beat and ask "What exactly do you understand?"

I feel all of the disappointments of my entire life pulse through me, and I can't stop the tears from welling up in my eyes.

"I understand that I'm not what you thought I would be. I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation. So I have no problem in dropping you at the hotel and calling it even. I'm sorry you had to come all this way. I tried to warn you, and worked so hard, but I just couldn't get there!"

"Where, Sam?"

"I couldn't get thin enough in time. I'm sorry. Look, I don't want to put you in any more of an uncomfortable situation, so let me take you to your hotel and...."

"Is this what is bothering you? You don't think that you don't please me? That you are unattractive to me?"

"Well.......yes" my eyes downcast as I answer.

"Sam.............do you have any idea how much control it took me throughout dinner not to throw you down and take you right there on the table?" You ask, incredulously.

Well. This has me completely nonplussed. I open my mouth to say something, but have no response to that.

"Samantha, look at me."

I look up and over you, shyly. Your hand caresses my cheek as you study my face.

"Do you really want to call it quits right now? If you really want to send me away, I can live with that. But don't send me away because you think you're not enough. Do you want me to go away?" you ask.

I lean into your hand caressing me and shake my head no, closing my eyes.

"Look at me, Sam."

I open my eyes and see you.....sitting next to me in my small car, on a dark, cold December night.........I look into your eyes and I know that I couldn't possibly send you away.

"No, I don't want you to go away."

You lean in and kiss me softly, your warm lips on mine for real, finally. You pull away slightly, then lean in again, our kisses soft and gentle, lover's pecks. Once, twice, thrice, and finally sinking in on me, your lips opening mine. Our mouths playing over each other, discovering, pressing. My arms curling around you, pulling you close to me. I feel your tongue testing me, making its way. I invite you into my mouth, the tip of my tongue grazing yours, pulling you into me. I finally understand the full passion of the french kiss - the invitation to my mouth, my body. Our tongues swirl around each other, dancing, tasting the red wine from dinner.

Our kiss plays out and we pull away, both you and I slightly stunned. I look at you and hold out my hand for the keys. You laugh softly, and hand them over. I start up the car, turning on the defrost to burn away the mist that has developed on the inside of the windshield. The mist of our passion. I drive us to my loft, the previously reserved hotel room forgotten by your kiss.

***

We arrive at my loft - dark hardwood floors, white paint and large expanses of windows. A living area, dining area, and bedroom in a nook, separated from the rest of the space by purple velvet curtains. I light a fire, and we sit on the sofa lit by firelight, listening to old Dire Straits, eating our dessert from the restaurant. Tasting each other's selections......chocolate mousse cake for me and tiramisu for you. Playing, enjoying each other's company. I keep looking at your hands and thinking of all the things I have imagined them doing.

While enjoying some more wine, I glance out the window and see that snowflakes are starting to fall.

"Ohhhh look! Its snowing!" I exclaim, rising to stand at one of the large windows to see the night more clearly and gaze out at the snow tumbling down. I know you are watching me, lit by the crackling fire and Christmas Tree lights. I hear you rise and know you are coming to me. And yet I still tense as I feel you stand up behind me and rest your hands on my shoulders.

"Relax, Samantha" You say softly in your deep voice.

I laugh softly, and take a deep breath, trying to expel all my nerves and anxiety.

You start to gently knead my shoulders, where I keep all of the stresses of life bottled up. Your fingers playing against my muscles, feeling the knots there and working them out with your strong hands.

I sigh and watch the snowflakes tumble down to earth, coating the bare tree limbs. Your fingers massage the back of my neck and I feel a chill of anticipation shoot through my body as your warm hands turn from massaging to stroking. Your fingers traveling from the back of my neck to my ear and down to my shoulder, then repeated on the other side. Your lips graze the side of my neck and I close my eyes, dipping my head forward to encourage you. Your mouth so soft and warm on my sensitive skin, tasting me.

"You smell so good" you whisper in my ear and your hot breath there gives me a shiver leading straight to my core.

You wrap your arms around me and I lean back against you, resting my head against your chest. Your body feels so solid against my soft curves.....a pillar of strength standing behind me and holding me. I close my eyes and savor this feeling.......this feeling of having you here after so long, knowing that soon I'll be able to feel my skin against yours........this exquisite feeling of anticipation.

I finally tear myself away from you, whispering "I'll be back" and change clothes in my bedroom. I slip into one of my new outfits - a black lace bustier with snaps down the back and matching panties, topped by a silk leopard-print robe. Knotting the sash of the robe around my waist, I feel myself so excited, knowing that I am dressing for you.........dressing only to be undressed.

I re-enter the fire-lit room and notice that you have added another log in my absence. You stand in the bay window watching the snow as I once did, your back to me as I walk up behind you, sliding my hands up your back. You start at my touch and turn.


"Sam......oh man...." Your eyes seem to glaze over as you take in my attire.

I offer you my hand, pulling you towards me, sliding my hands up our chest, undoing your tie and draping it across my neck. Unbuttoning your shirt, pulling it off your body.........there it is........your flesh. I rest my cheek against your naked chest and feel your warmth as I unbuckle your belt, trousers.......undressing you, divesting you of your new suit, so unnecessary now.

You stand before me in your nakedness...........you are, simply, a work of art. The endless hours of running making you lean and hard.....and so strong. Standing before each other in the firelight, the light of orange flames dancing around the room and playing against our bodies.

You reach down undo the sash of my robe, sliding the silk down my shoulders until it puddles on the floor at my feet. You bend down and kiss my neck where it meets my shoulder, your tongue traveling along my neck as I dip my head back. Licking me across my neck and up to my chin, then your lips are on mine - tasting me, licking my lips, making my tongue want to come out and play with yours. You suck my tongue into your mouth as your hand travels down to my right breast, squeezing it through my bustier.

You stop kissing me as you introduce yourself to my breasts.......your thumbs stroking the skin just above the lace as you feel their weight. I can feel my nipples start to harden as you explore through the fabric. Kissing the tops of my décolletage, then pulling down one of the cups, exposing my semi-hard nipple and large aereola. You lean down and your mouth covers my nipple, taking it in your mouth sucking gently. Then licking around it in wide circles, feeling my nipple crinkle and harden further beneath your tongue while you stroke my other breast with your hand. I look down at you entranced, my hand stroking your hair as I arch my back, offering my breasts to you.

You switch to the other side, pulling down the lace and making that nipple come alive as well, making me moan softly. I close my eyes and enjoy your suckling, until you take my nipple between your teeth and nibble on me.

"Oh!" My eyes fly open in surprise as you bite gently on one nipple, then the other. "Seth!" I giggle......your forwardness amusing me, for some reason.

"Just wanted to see if you were paying attention" you joke.

"Oh don't worry - I'm fully awake."

I sit on the edge of the coffee table, my breasts hanging out of the bustier, and spread my legs. "Come here."

You stand between my legs, your cock standing up nicely for me already. My hands stroke up the back of your thighs to your ass and up your lower back. Sliding around your waist and down your abs to the base of your cock. I give you a couple of strokes with my hand, feeling your hot skin stretched over your hard on.

I look up at you and can't help but smile at the look of intense concern on your face.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him."

"You promise?" you say with a smile.

I smile back, looking into your eyes just before I take you in my mouth and dive down on your cock, stroking you twice between my lips before pulling off.

"Is that a good enough promise?" I ask, teasingly.

"Ohhh man.......yes....good enough. Now do it again."

We laugh and I do as requested, taking you back in my mouth and working you up and down, getting you fully hard so I can do my exploring now.

I pull off and lick you up and down, then swirl my tongue around the head like an ice cream cone. I wrap my lips around the head and give it short little sucks, and am rewarded with a low guttural moan from you. I smile up at you before my mouth works up and down your pole, my tongue cradling the underside as I feel you push against the back of my throat. I worship your cock with my licking and sucking, while my left hand strokes your balls gently with the soft pads of my fingers.

I work up a good rhythm sliding up and down as I grip your cock tightly between my lips. My hands squeezing your ass cheeks as your hips rock back and forth, feeding me your cock. I love pleasuring you with my mouth, taking your most precious possession between my lips and feasting on it.

Your fingers intertwine with my short hair as your thrusts become more urgent, more rigid. I can feel your ass start to tense under my hands and know it is close. I moan, sending little vibrations up and down your cock as you fuck my face. I tighten my lips around you as you start to swell and thrust forward, pushing your cock down the back of my throat. You pulse inside my mouth, sending that first delicious shot of cum deep into my mouth and I swallow it greedily. You thrust again and again, shooting in my mouth and filling it with your cream.

Your orgasm spent, you stagger back a couple of steps as I finish swallowing up your gift. I lick my lips wickedly as you stand there on weak knees, slightly dazed. Grabbing a comforter from the bedroom and spreading it on the floor in front of the fire, I gesture for you to lay down.

You collapse on the blanket on your back, panting slightly, and close your eyes. I lay next to you propped up on one elbow and just look at you. The fire crackles and spits occasionally as we rest, its heat keeping us warm on this cold December night.

***

You make love to me so gently that first night........seducing me, making me feel warm and cherished. Coaxing my body, petting me, stroking me from the inside out. Letting me take in your heat in a slow, slow burn from my head to my toes.

Our passion rising and mingling with the heat from the fire as you took me......laying on top of me and sliding into me so fully, your length nestled inside my soft folds, moving slowly as we kiss, and finally expelling inside me.