Meeting Sia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, she grasped his cock in both hands. 'Okay, I'm ready for this monster to go in my cunt now,' she said, breathlessly. Unlike her mother Sia had no qualms about using the more colourful, or vulgar as Mia put it, euphemisms for her vagina; when she and Peter were alone, they both used any term which sprang to mind.

Peter knelt before her, and holding her head in his hands, kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Sia responded kissing him back, just as fiercely. He broke the kiss, figuring she had spent enough time upside down; her face was flushed, as he spun the harness around.

She relaxed into the padded supports. It really was a comfortable swing in this position. The upside-down mode, though, was only recommended for short intervals. He walked over to a small table and poured two large glasses of water, bringing one back to Sia.

They both gulped water down. He stepped in close, his cock brushing against her exposed and wide-open pussy. 'That was intense Sia. So have we dropped the daddy-and-little-girl act, yet?'

'Yes, I think so. But, remember, you promised to stick your fat dick inside my cute Asian cunt and ass tonight,' Sia replied.

He looked at the mature forty-something woman, strapped naked in a harness, completely at his mercy, willing to let him plunder whichever of her holes he wanted. Well, I've already had my dick as far as it would go down her throat, better get started on the other holes, he thought. 'Okay, princess,' he started, 'I'm going to fuck your cute, little cunt. Then I'm going to ram this eight inches up your tight, little Asian ass.'

'Oooh Peter. Well, if you must, I suppose I should be a good, little fuck-toy and let you get started. But first, I want you to take this water glass from me and get some lube. I want you to grease me up thoroughly, front and back, so we don't have any more interruptions 'til we're done.'

Peter lubed up Sia's pussy and asshole, and swiped a generous slather on his cock, which, amazingly, was still standing to attention. He positioned himself in front of Sia and eased her onto his cock. In this position she was helpless. By grabbing her calves, he could control her movements, as he used her body like a fuck-doll, to slide on and off his cock. This, he continued to do. Sliding her up and down his cock, her face a mask of pleasure as he slid in and out, pausing with the head of his cock poised at her entrance, then pulling her swiftly towards him to bury his cock to the hilt, in one swift movement. Finally, he pulled her off him. He registered her disappointment as his cock left her cunt.

'Now let's try this,' he said. He pushed her gently away from him on the swing and held his cock steady.

Sia saw what was about to happen and grinned. 'Oh yes! this is going to be fun,' she breathed.

On the backswing Peter's cock was perfectly positioned, Sia's cunt slid onto it, the lube and momentum causing her pelvis to slam into Peter's. Peter was braced with one foot behind him. He grabbed hold of her and kissed her while his cock was fully embedded. He slowly slid her off him. Looking into her sparkling eyes, he asked, 'again?'

'Oh yes, please! Again and again for as long as you like! Then you can start on my bumhole. I love this swing, Peter. It's no wonder Mum likes it so much.'

'Yep, some days we spend the whole day in here, doing sexy yoga, nuru wrestling on the mat, then playing on the swing. Your mum doesn't seem to get enough. One of her favourites is when I lie on my back on the mat, with her suspended above me, I use the rope to raise and lower her, up and down my cock, she loves it. I get a great upper-body workout' and fantastic sex. Frankly I'm surprised she went to bed early, not that I'm complaining mind.'

'Okay, Peter, enough talk, start swinging me.' And so, they did for as long as Peter could, which was probably shorter than Sia would have liked, but he was reaching the limits of his endurance.

He stopped for a water break after coming in Sia's cunt, then changed the angle of the harness to better line up on her cute, little puckered asshole. He lined up his cock, and slowly pulled her bottom onto his cock getting her used to its girth.

Sia moaned in pleasure, as his cock invaded her innards.

'Are you ready for this Sia?' he asked, as he slid his cock out of her ass.

'Am I ever,' she replied breathlessly, 'just slop a bit more lube on there before you swing me, I want that cock to slip smoothly up my bum.'

Peter dropped another dollop of lube on his cock, making sure he was liberally coated. He swung her away, then braced and aimed, as gravity took hold at the apex of the arc. It almost seemed like slow motion, as Sia swung towards him, her lovely, toned body contrasting with the cream of the harness straps.

Sia's bum slotted around his cock, the momentum of the swing forcing his cock deep into her bowels as she crashed into him pelvis to pelvis. Then, as gravity took over, she left him, his cock swinging free. Like a pendulum she was back soon enough, again and again. Peter couldn't take any more, and he told Sia, 'I'm ready, this time I'm going to hold tight as you crash into me, I'm ready to pump a load of spunk up your ass.'

'Oh, Peter, I'm ready too, just grab on tight, I'm close to cumming,' she breathed. The two came together, Peter's cock impaling Sia's cute little Asian asshole one last time; he grabbed her tight and held on, as his cock spewed a load of spunk deep inside her. Sia reached out and held on, too. She revelled in the sensation of Peters cock painting her insides with a copious load of spunk. 'Wow, that felt like a lot,' she said as she held him tight. 'So much spunk for me, once more. Mia's special tea really makes a difference, eh?'

'Unghh, yep, it's great, I haven't had this much spend since I was a teenager. Must be the tea, I guess.'

After Sia was unstrapped from the harness they lay together on the tatami mat. 'That was wonderful, I loved your cock slamming into me,' she said, as she stroked his chest, running her fingers down to grip the head of his cock in her soft hand.

'You were fantastic, it's like every man's greatest fantasy come true, having you and Mia as girlfriends.'

'Is that what we are, girlfriend and boyfriend?' she asked cheekily, propping herself on her elbow. She kissed his cheek. 'Here was I thinking we were just fuck-buddy's and you and Mia were girlfriend and boyfriend.'

'Okay, that works for me, but you should know that I am becoming very fond of this little fuck-buddy.' He rolled and hugged her. 'But right now, I'm exhausted, why don't we take a quick shower and go to bed, we should use the spare bed, Mia will be fast asleep by now, I wouldn't want to wake her.'

They walked, hand in hand, back to the shower, quickly rinsed off then tumbled into the queen bed in the spare room. As they lay cuddling in the air-conditioned room, Sia said, 'You know what you should do? you should get Mia's friend, Vina, over here; she wants to thank you for the jobs you have done, and you would not believe what those two together could do to a man when they double-team him. Mia has told me many tales of their layovers with the male stewards from Singapore Air. They are not all gay, fortunately for Vina and Mia.'

Peter had spooned against Sia ready to fall asleep, his flaccid, overworked cock wedged between her ass cheeks. It gave an involuntary twitch at Sia's suggestion. Sia smiled to herself in the darkness.