Meeting Stella Barey

Story Info
Sex with an online superstar.
8.3k words
3
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Stella Barey

I couldn't believe my luck!!!

There you were, standing in line, 2 people in front of me. I had been watching your videos and got to know you through the interviews you did, I was so impressed by your beautiful body and your beautiful soul, that I had to subscribe to your page. It was there that we exchanged personal messages and got to know each other a little more. Never in my wildest dreams or fantasy did I ever imagine that we would meet in person. But there you are!

I knew that I had to say hi and introduce myself to you, but mixed thoughts and emotions were making me hesitant. I really wanted to spend time with you and get to know you as an intelligent, fun person, but I also wanted to fulfill the fantasy of a sexual experience of a lifetime.

I decided to just say hi and let the events unfold naturally.

After you completed your transaction, you turned to leave and as you walked past, I touched your shoulder and introduced myself.

"Hi Stella, I'm Rob, the guy that writes the erotic stories."

The loose waves of your hair, fashioned in the "I've just been fucked" style radiated your adventurous spirit. Your sparkling eyes and mischievous smile only added to the overall impression of a woman who knows what she has and knows what she wants.

Your toned body, flawless skin, and perfect tan, reflect that you are approaching the prime of your life. Fun, mismatched polish on your fingertips, indicating a youthful playfulness. Your posture and presence, tell the story of an intelligent, mature, and confident woman.

My calloused strong hands gave away the fact that I've worked hard for my entire life. My salt and pepper hair, greying beard, reflected my life experience and resilience to persevere.

My muscled arms were from a lifetime of hard work and determination to get the job done.

My blue eyes and warm smile showed a softer caring side to my, otherwise, rugged appearance.

Without a second thought, you gave me a big hug and I got the pleasure of wrapping your incredible body in my strong embrace. Your body pressed against me, and the transfer of energy between us was unmistakable. The feeling was intoxicating, and we both realized that there was "something", but we didn't quite know what it was yet. I was flattered beyond belief when you told me that you were on your way to meet some friends, friends who you shared my stories with, and you knew would want to meet me too.

Who was I to say no?

We walked a few blocks away, and arrived where you introduced me to your friends, Alex and Hannah. We all sat and talked while we got to know a little more about each other. We talked about sex and sexual preferences, everyone agreed when I revealed my sexual philosophy "I'm not heterosexual, I'm not bisexual, I'm not homosexual, I'm try-sexual.... I want to try everything and see what brings me the most pleasure and sexual satisfaction." I don't want to fit into any one category, life has more to offer when you're willing to try new things. Everyone agreed and we talked about the uselessness of labels.

Initial tensions and apprehensions eased when I was challenged. I don't even remember who said it. "Okay mister erotic fantasy, put your money where your mouth is and show us what you got".

With a confident smile I took your hand in mine and led you to the bed.

Alex and Hannah stayed on the couch, they were both intrigued and wanted to see if I could live up to my writings. I told everyone that it would be a long night, so relax and enjoy.

I propped up some pillows against the headboard, removed my shirt and settled in. I guided you to sit between my legs, lay back, rest your head on my bare chest and close your eyes. My fingers lightly, gently caressed your face. Lightly massaging your forehead, cheeks, and chin. The cognitive dissonance of the rough, calloused hands giving such a soft gentle touch stretched your imagination.

Only the hands of a master craftsman could be that rough, strong and, at the same time, be so soft and tender. Your breathing slowed as my caress continued. I could feel the tension leaving your body as I drew my fingers across your forehead and massaged your temples. I ran my fingers through your hair, pulling it back from your neck and ears. With practiced hands, I caressed the outline of your ears and down to your neck. Repeating the process of facial massage, I felt your breath and body relax further. Your hands were caressing my thighs instinctively and I don't think you even knew that you were doing it.

From your neck, I continued my caress and massage onto your shoulders and upper chest. Massaging your shoulders, my fingertips were sliding under the front of your shirt. With each squeeze of my massage, it lightly pulled the skin of your chest, causing your breasts to rise and move beneath the material of your shirt. I could feel you enjoying the sensation by the way you were arching your back each time.

Having a good start, I reached down and unbuttoned the top two buttons of your shirt as my massage drifted further down onto your chest. So close, but not quite touching your hardening nipples. Each time my fingertips would get close, I could feel your hands squeezing my thighs, letting me know that you were anticipating me moving forward. I could feel you warming up and your desire increasing.

Goosebumps appeared on your arms as the tips of my fingers caressed the soft flesh of your firm breasts. Sliding my hand up your chest, across your throat, my strong hands grabbed your chin and forced your head back against my chest. I leaned down and kissed the top of your head. My lips savoring the soft texture of your hair. I inhaled deeply, taking in the fresh scent of your hair. With a deep breath, I inhaled slowly and deeply, drawing the pheromones from your depths, through your scalp and into my flared nostrils. Your scent was intoxicating, your pheromones filled my lungs, and with a slow exhale, they filled the room with a palpable presence.

I could feel your body, confused, starting to completely relax from the sensations, but tense at the anticipation.

I wrapped my strong arms around you and held you tightly for several moments. Feeling the warmth of my embrace, your body succumbed to the feeling and melted into me. My growing bulge pressed against your back making you aware of my desire for you. I slid out from behind you and lay you down, carefully placing a pillow under your head, making sure you were comfortable. Walking to the foot of the bed, I untied and removed your shoes and socks. Taking your foot in my strong hands, I massaged and caressed them for several minutes. As my massage continued, I lifted your foot to my mouth and sucked your toe into my mouth. The warmth and wetness of my mouth, my tongue wrapping around your toe, made your back arch in appreciation. Sucking your toes with the skill of a fellatio expert, the sensation traveled through your body and released endorphins, which began to flow uncontrollably. Taking turns between your feet, paying attention to each toe, the chemical reaction in your body continued to manifest.

Moving up, I performed the same skillful technique on your hands. Massaging and sucking each and every finger. The warmth and wetness of my mouth, engulfing your fingers, was overwhelming and only added to the sensations. I could see your breathing relax as you gave in to my skillful actions. Having you in the state of relaxation and desire, I helped you off the bed and stood you up in front of me.

With piercing eye contact, I unbuttoned your shirt and slid it down your arms onto the floor. Never breaking eye contact, I unbuttoned your jeans, lowered the zipper, and slowly maneuvered them down your hips. Your jeans crumpled around your ankles, our eyes locked, you stepped out of your jeans and kicked them out of the way. Our eye contact was so strong, you almost felt paralyzed. You tried to remember if anyone had ever had you naked without looking at your body. But you couldn't deny that the eye contact was so intense that I couldn't see more. A gaze so deep that no amount of clothing could cover the inner nakedness I could see in your eyes.

With a forcible grip, I grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you into a passionate kiss. Our lips touched and our tongues began an erotic dance. Our saliva traveled between our co-joined mouths. You wrapped your arms around me and pulled me closer as we continued our tongue tango. Now that I had the pleasure of tasting you, there was no stopping me. My strong hand gripped the back of your head, my other hand gripping, touching, and caressing the soft skin of your back. Exploring every inch of bare skin, my fingers feeling the toned muscles beneath your young, tanned, soft skin. Keeping our passionate kiss, as our tongues continued their wet, warm dance, I felt the warmth and firmness of your breasts pressing against my naked chest. I could feel the stiffness of your hard nipples against my bare chest. Even my nipples hardened at the sensations. Our embrace began to sway, as you maneuvered your breasts and nipples to meet with mine. My hands firmly grasped your hips, as our tongues, and now our pert nipples danced together. I only broke off our kiss to begin to kiss, lick, and suck on your neck and ears.

Grabbing a handful of hair, I pulled your head back and kissed under your chin. Feeling your fingernails dig into my back assured me that you were enjoying my actions. Nibbling, licking, kissing, and sucking on your chin, neck and ears. My hands touched and caressed the sensitive, soft skin. Your breath deepened as I tightly and firmly gripped your exposed ass cheeks. I heard a low moan of pleasure escape when I squeezed your ass cheeks and pulled them apart. The coolness of the air touched your now exposed and stretched open butthole.

My lips and tongue continued their assault on your neck, I again brought my mouth to yours and our tongues picked up their dance. Lips touching, tongues dancing, saliva flowing, nipples touching, it was time to move on and see your exposed naked body.

I took a step back to allow my eyes to behold the beauty of your naked perfection. Everyone has heard about the glow a woman has when she is pregnant....well that glow is a mere shadow when compared to the radiance of a woman who is turned on. When a woman is naked, horny, full of desire and lust, willing to do anything to get filled, and fulfilled, that, radiates a presence, brilliance, and energy that could light up a small country.

And there you are....perfect in every way. Flowing hair, sparkling eyes, coy, mischievous smile, firm round breasts, stiff perfect nipples, toned abdomen, neatly trimmed pussy, throbbing, blood filled, slightly parted pussy lips, firm toned legs, and beautiful delicate feet. I could look at your beauty for hours on end.

Additionally, your desire, passion, the raw lust radiating through your body, shining brightly through your skin, a brilliance that was shooting out of your pores, surrounding you in a glow that lit up the room. A presence and a perfect vessel, exuding pheromones that, I'm confident, were making everyone, in a ten block radius, horny and desirous of you. A palpable energy that was definitely felt by all.

Taking in the sight of your naked beauty, I couldn't help but to grab you and draw you in close. My arm around the small of your back, my hand on the back of your neck, I pulled you in and kissed you deeply as I lay you back onto the bed.

This was my fantasy, my chance to enjoy every minute, every inch of you and I was going to take my time and savor every touch, taste, smell, sound, and sight. I wasn't going to miss anything, I wanted to fully enjoy and appreciate everything and every experience.

Overwhelmed by the sight of your naked body, I had to taste you, my insatiable lust for you consumed me, I couldn't have stopped myself if I had tried. Breaking our kiss, I slid down your body and slid my tongue through the folds of your pussy lips with deliberate intention and unstoppable desire, need, to taste your beautiful pussy. My nose burrowed into your trimmed bush. Just one lick....for now. Oh my god, you tasted better than I could have dreamt. Your musky aroma was devine. Your back arched and the sharp inhale indicated that you enjoyed the experience as well. I am normally guided by my desire to pleasure a woman, but in this moment, it was just for me to get that first taste. My curiosity satisfied, your sweet flavor filling my mouth, I was able to compose myself enough to get back into giving maximum pleasure.

Walking back up the side of the bed, locking eyes with you again, I take your hand and press your palm against my chest. Through the skin and muscles of my strong chest, you could feel the steady rhythm of my breathing. Your palm pressed against my naked chest, you felt my heartbeat, and unknowingly, instinctively, you noticed your own heartbeat trying to match the rhythm of my heart, further joining us in deeper, primal, sensual, erotic ways.

Feeling even more connected, I begin to caress and massage your arm. I subscribe to the idea of manipulating energy in the body and through the right touch, transferring energy from one part of the body to another. So, working from the extremities, I try to capture the energy and transfer it towards the core and eventually get it all gathered into one place, yes, I work at transferring all of the energy in your body into your pussy and clit. Imagine how intense your orgasm will be when every single ounce of energy is present.

Slowly and strategically, I caress and massage your arm, you can feel the energy moving up your arm towards your core. I pause to lick and kiss the tender skin of your inner elbow. Your head pressing back against the pillow is the indication that I was looking for. Your toned biceps and triceps softened under the tender touch of my strong hands, pushing your energy further into your core. Walking slowly around the bed, heading towards your other arm, I again marvel at the sight of your beautiful naked body. Caressing, massaging, kissing, and licking, your energy willing flows at my command.

Stepping to the foot of the bed, you can't help but notice the outline of my erection through my pants. Taking one of your feet in my hands, I press the sole of your foot to my bare chest, grounding us together, transferring energy between us. Your eyes roll back and close for a moment as you feel the connection deepen further. Your body spasms with a jolt as you feel your toe being sucked into my warm wet mouth. Sucking your toes, while I massage your feet and calves, makes your breasts flush and turn red. Licking under your toes sent shivers of sensations through your body. Bending your leg back, you gasp as I lick the inner bend of your knee. The pleasant sensation allows you to relax and enjoy the feeling as I massage, caress, kiss, lick, and suck on your other foot and leg.

Successfully transferring your energy up your legs, I spread your knees and kneel between them. I look down and absorb the sight of your throbbing pussy. My intent gaze and you not knowing what I will do next sends shivers of desire and anticipation through your body.

I start to lightly, gently trace my fingertips up the top of your thighs, your breath quickens as my fingers draw ever closer to your now swollen pussy. Just at the crease of your upper thigh, my fingers trace the crease down to your inner thigh and back towards your knees. A slight whimper of disappointment escaped from your mouth. My fingers starting back up your tender inner thighs, brings back a smile to your face. As my fingers draw nearer to your flushed pussy, I can feel the heat emanating from your moist hole. As my fingers just touch your outer lips, I don't stop, but continue to trace the crease of your upper thigh to your hips. Pressing the heel of my hands against your inner hips, my fingers grasp and grip your hips and massage in small circles for several minutes. I slowly slid my hands up your toned torso, marveling at your sculpted features, pausing momentarily to smile at the thought of the desire Michaelangelo would have to carve your body into a famous work of art.

Gliding my hands further up, my fingers feeling each rib as I approach your armpits. I can't resist tickling your armpits, you giggle and squirm as the sexual tension is instantly broken into laughter and playfulness. Gasping for breath as we laugh, my lips meet yours again and just that quickly, all of the playful energy is transformed back into sexual energy. We kissed as if our lives and existence depended on it. Our tongues diving into each other's mouths, desperately trying to explore each other's depths. Taking turns sucking on each other's tongues, our lips not able to contain the saliva flowing between us and dripping down onto our chins. Wet, passionate, erotic, as if the chemical reaction of our combined spit was creating a new kind of chemical. A chemical aphrodisiac beyond the explanation of science.

I could feel your nails digging into my back with a force that made me feel like you were trying to rip me open and get your hands on my soul. Your hips bucking up, pressing your clit against the erection still hidden in my pants. Sucking your tongue into my mouth, I reached in and grabbed your firm breast in a tight squeeze. My thumb and finger tightly pinched your nipple. I felt your entire body spasm in reaction. Your tongue in the grip of my mouth, you shook and shivered, your legs wrapped around me and it felt like you were trying to pull my body inside of your own body. It was your first orgasm of the night, a type of orgasm that most people never experience, simply put, an orgasm of lust and desire.

As your body began to relax, we kissed softly as my hands cupped and caressed your perfect tits. We stopped kissing long enough to watch my fingers trace ever smaller circles around you erect dark pink nipples. Tiny bumps appeared in the areola as my tender touch drew closer. Firmly cupping your breasts, I brought each nipple to my mouth. Lightly, my tongue traced the outline of your puckered dark pink nipple. My tongue depositing wet saliva on each perfect protruding nub. Once wet, I gently blew across them, instantly cooling the wetness and sending a chill from each nipple straight to the pleasure center of your brain. Stiff, puckered, and aching, your nipples reacted involuntarily by getting harder and more aroused. I sucked each stiff nipple into the warmth of my mouth, my teeth gently but firmly biting down, the tip of my tongue teased the tip of your nipple. Your back arched, your head buried back into the pillow, moans emanating from somewhere deep inside of you.

I grabbed your wrists and held your hands down as I continued to suck, lick, and bite your sensitive tits. Your chest flushed with a warm sensation, heaving as your labored breath indicated your enjoyment. Teasing, tasting, sucking, licking, I continued my passionate assault on your tits as I held you down.

I started to kiss and lick a path from your tits, down across your stomach, stopping only to taste your belly button. I took my time and spent several minutes kissing and licking the region between your belly button and your pubic bone. I love this area, and so often overlooked. Sensitive soft skin, so close to the prize, yet so far. Kissing licking, nibbling, I worked from your hip, across your lower abdomen to your other hip, my chin occasionally pressing against your pubic mound. I paid attention to your breathing and the reactions of your body to let me know what was giving the most intense pleasure.

I knew what I wanted to do next. I moved lower and put my open mouth on your pubic mound and created a powerful suction. My lower lip just above your slit, my chin a mere fraction of an inch from your clit, sucking hard while opening and closing my mouth, I massaged your mound. Your fingers ran through my hair as you pulled my head down, pressing my mouth against you. My powerful suction drawing blood and deep energy to flood the area, engorging each nerve and in turn, heightening the awareness of the erotic zone. Squirming and contorting, you gave yourself over to the feelings.