Meeting Stella Barey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another dribble of saliva directly into your ass and the tapered toy slid ever deeper. Pushing, twisting, I watched your ass open up and accept the tapered steel toy. I have seen this happen in several videos, but to be there in person, to get the sights, sounds, aromas, and tastes is incomprehensible. The widest part of the plug has your sexy butthole stretched wide and is a beautiful sight that will forever be burned in my brain. A little more pressure and I watch your tiny hole consume the toy and shrink back to a size that doesn't look big enough to allow the thin shaft through.

As I begin to gently pull it back out, I have to stop, seeing your cute little butthole stretch and expand, nearly makes me cum. Okay, my composure intact, I again start to pull the steel toy and watch, up close, how your ass stretched as the silver toy reappears from the depths of your ass.

The largest part out, your tiny butt constricts and easily expels the reducing taper. With a mind of its own, my tongue is back into your back door.

My tongue wanders back to your sweet, hot pussy as I press the steel toy back into your desirous butthole. Slowly sliding the plug deeper, your ass stretching, beckoning, drawing the steel ball into its grip. My tongue touching and teasing your pussy, lapping up every ounce of sweet nectar, I continue to push and pull the steel plug in and out of your ass, drawing you closer and closer to an ass orgasm. Buttplug firmly implanted in your ass, I flip you over onto your back. Spreading your legs, I eagerly continue to lap up the sweet juices flowing from your pussy. Licking my way back up between your lips, my tongue begins to dance with your erect, sensitive clit.

My finger finds its way into the hot wet recess of your pussy. Curling my fingertip I quickly feel the swollen, firm, unmistakable g-spot. I felt your body twitch as my finger made contact. Gently massaging the area, I work on building you up slowly. Licking all around your clit, keeping it in a state of arousal. As my finger massaged the magic spot, I could feel your pussy clenching as the sensations grew.

I was not quite ready for you to cum yet, I wanted this to be the best. I pulled my finger from your wet depths and brought it to your mouth. I wanted you to taste your own sweet nectar. As you sucked the juice from my finger, I licked, sucked, and nibbled on your perfect tits.

I returned to my position of tongue teasing your clit and my finger massaging your g-spot. I felt your breath deepen, your body was preparing for the moment of ecstasy. I was preparing for my dream cum true. Continually building up the sexual energy, I told you that I wanted to see you cum, I wanted you to soak me in your cum, squirt all over me, squirt like your life depends on it.

Then I sucked hard at your clit, my fingers pressed harder and rubbed back and forth against your engorged g-spot. I felt your body tense, you were just about to explode. Just as the first wave of orgasm was about to start, I reached under your ass and pulled hard on your buttplug.

With perfect timing, the largest part of the plug had your butthole stretched wide, your pussy exploded in streams of squirts. Powerful streams of your sweet juice filled my mouth, splashed across my face, over my shoulders and soaked us, the bed, the floor, and everywhere. Your butthole clenched and expelled the plug onto the bed. Streams of squirt juice still spraying, I stood, threw your legs back, slapped your ass, and pressed my hard cock against your butthole. You wrapped your legs around me, groaned loudly "I need you to fuck my ass, NOW", and you impaled yourself onto my cock. With each stroke of my cock sliding in and out of your ass. Another squirt from your pussy splashed off my stomach and chest.

Your toes curled and clenched into fists, your body convulsing in the throws of ecstasy, uninhibited lust, and primal release. Shivering and shaking under me, I couldn't see your face through the tangle of hair from you thrashing your head. Your fingernails at the point of drawing blood as you clawed at my back. Your breasts flushed red, nipples darker and harder than they have ever been, I sucked one into my mouth and bit down hard. My strong hands caught your wrists, and I pinned them down and held them tightly.

My hard cock rough fucking your tight asshole in long, powerful strokes. Burying my cock to the hilt, my balls slapping against your ass cheeks, my pubic bone slamming against your pussy and clit. Your pussy involuntarily squirting with each stroke of my cock. It didn't take long before I felt my balls draw tight, my cock swell and explode a torrent of steaming hot cum deep in the recesses of your ass. My cock fully engulfed in the depths of your ass, your butthole clenching tightly around the base of my throbbing shaft. Your tight sphincter milking each powerful stream of cum from my cock triggered another powerful squirt of juice from your pussy. We were in an unintentional, uncontrollable, erotic rhythm, butthole squeeze, spurt of cum, pussy squirt, over and over, squeeze, cum, squirt, squeeze, cum, squirt, squeeze, cum, squirt, until together, we exhausted every ounce of everything we both had.

Completely and literally drained, I collapsed onto the bed next to you. My semi-hard cock, still in the grip of your tiny butthole, my cum leaking from your ass around my softening shaft, my arms wrapped around you, holding you tightly as if I let go, you would fall.

I noticed a bead of sweat running down the side of your neck and leaned in to taste it.

As you lay sexually satisfied and comfortably safe in my arms, we were both completely startled when Alex spoke up.

I guess we both forgot that they were there the whole time.

That's the moment I started to think about what (and who) chapter 2 might involve...