Meeting Susan

Story Info
One night with Susan.
2k words
4.41
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retiring early was a dream, traveling, road trips, concerts and an abundance of free time. Occasionally I was ask if I could come in for different reasons. This day there was a gorgeous blonde with the most incredible blue eyes I had ever seen sitting behind a computer learning the software.

Approaching her from behind as not to disturb her, I stood and watched until she acknowledged me. Introducing myself as a formal owner we struct up a small conversation. Her name was Susan, divorced, kids, intelligent and very lonely.

After a few weeks later I received a text from her. The conversation ended with if I had one night with her what would I do? And so I unloaded a few fantasies on her. Her reply was I am so wet when can this happen.

I was scheduled on an out of the country trip and was to be gone for a few months. In this time I received multiple erotic pictures of her. Needless to say my dreams were very vivid and sometimes I would wake up sweating.

I text Susan when I got back home and had a few days to relax. We had some interesting conversations about her past and present as she wanted to let me know everything about her. One night the conversation ended by saying could I pick her up the following night.

The next day she would text me hourly throughout the entire day. As I waited parked in the back of the apartments she lived in, I received the last text before she came out. The text was video of her getting out of the shower, drying off in away my thoughts got the best of me and I already felt myself getting hard.

I waited by the passenger door and opened it as she walked toward the door. She sat pointing toward me and slowly put one leg in and with the ease of a professional model, closed the gap with the other leg.

Sitting in the driver seat it was hard to look into those incredible eyes. The petite woman had the most gorgeous legs being showed off with a very small mini skirt. I could see small cleavage as the blouse covered most of her. As soon as we came out of her parking lot, she said in a very low sensual voice, " I am not wearing any underwear. "

As the conversation started, Susan let me know that she had not had sex in many years and that she had fantasized about this night. We were an hour from my home so she took this opportunity to take my hand and put it on her knee. And as any man would do I slowly felt my way to the middle of her legs. As I got closer to the sweet spot her thighs got moist and wetter as approached what was going to be the wettest pussy I have ever put my fingers in. In the time it took to get to my home, she had three orgasms and cleaned my fingers in her mouth with a tongue I could only feel on my now vey hard cock.

As I opened the front door Susan said, "and now?' We walked inside, shut the door, and my response was harsh as I said gently, "go upstairs to the master bath, remove your clothes and go stand by the foot of the bed."

I walked slowly up the stairs, into the bedroom, sat in a chair facing the bed and stared at her for awhile. This time viewing her petite tight perfect body. Susan's hands were by her side as she stood with perfect posture. All the curves were where they needed to be. Her ass and tits fit her body to perfection. The only imperfection was a small scar from a C-section. This made her only sexier.

I stood and approached her from behind. With both hands I placed them on her shoulders and slowly felt my way down to her ankles. Standing up I kissed both sides of her neck and ask her to put both arms in front of her and turn around. With a pair of felt lined cuffs I locked both into place around her wrists. I ordered her to lay face up on the bed with her heads leaning over the bed.

I then stood in front of her and removed my clothes. As I removed my underwear my very hard seven inches popped her on the nose. As she smiled I kissed her on the lips and our tongues met in a very intense kiss that lasted for a few minutes. I then told her to leave her mouth open and and stick her tongue out. I rested the head of my shaft on her tongue and with a slow movement eased myself into the full length of her mouth and throat. I could have blown my load then but wanted her to use this amazing gag reflex all that I could.

For the next few minutes I did not touch her. I watched as she fingered herself to a few more orgasms as I picked up the pace and throat fucked her until I exploded a massive amount of cum down her throat. I pulled out of that tight throat and Susan said, "and now?"

I turned her body around, lifted her head and played tongues again as we kissed like old lovers. I then pulled her legs until her ass was half way off the bed. I took each leg and tied them to a bed post. She was extremely flexible and now I could see her little pussy gleaming with her juices. I got my chair, placed it between her legs and stuck my mouth right on that hairless, moist, wonderful smelling pussy. With my tongue I lapped up all those juices that tasted like the best warm drink on a winters day. With my tongue, teeth and fingers I toyed, tasted, and bit every part of that amazing little pussy. As she reached orgasm after orgasm all those love juices covered my face and what I could not swallow dripped down my chest.

As I untied each leg, I ran my tongue slowly up them until I tasted her again. Each time Susan reached another orgasm. We kissed again as she wanted to taste herself. She then licked and cleaned herself off my chest. By now I was hard again and she looked at me and said, "can we take a break?"

I helped her off the bed, walked her to the foot of the bed. We kissed and for the first time I felt her perfect shaped breasts. As I squeezed, licked, cuddled and bit her round hard nipples her moaning became louder and louder. I licked them one last time as I left some slobber on them I then slapped each one until they had a nice pale pink color on them. I turned her around and leaned her body on the bed. The bed was the perfect height as her round ass stuck out like it was made for it. Stretching her arms across the bed, still in cuffs, I tied them in front of her to the headboard.

I then again took each leg and tied them to the footboard. This was an incredible sight which I could have stared at all night, but it was time for the two remaining courses. This time I blindfolded her to make this more intense for her imagination to wander. I did not gag her because her moaning and screaming would make me reach an orgasm I could only dream of.

I started by kissing and squeezing that wonderful smooth round ass. I wanted to make sure she was still moist and as I slipped a few fingers in her, they slid in with no problem. That nice ass was so white and with the ceiling fan on was getting a few goose bumps. So, I found a belt and began with a few whips. As each smack found its little pink mark, Susan let out a small scream. I gave a small whip to each cheek and thigh and as I did Susan's juices stared flowing like a waterfall. I stopped with the belt and decided to watch as my hands began to make a pattern on those now rosy cheeks.

Without hesitation as I slapped each cheek, I stopped spread them and entered the most eager awaited, moist pussy I ever put my cock in. I pulled out and then stuck the tip in very slow. The moans started and as each drop of her juices ran down my shaft I pushed in a little bit further until I was in all the way. I then started thrusting. Slow at first picking up speed and slowing down again. I didn't want to cum and wanted this to last. I climbed on the bed, lifted her head and let her suck the strain off my balls.

This must have lasted for hours. Rotating between her pussy with my cock, sucking her juices and letting her suck my balls. When I thought it was almost time and her screams of passion slowed, it was time to give my load to her. I did give this some thought and I ask Susan where she wanted it. She could not even speak so I thought, what hole would be the most deserving.

As i warmed her ass up again while slapping each cheek, her juices were still flowing. That pussy had had enough. I stuck a few fingers in her mouth, spread that round, pink, perfectly protruding ass and stuck my finger and then fingers in the tightest asshole they have ever been in. I ask Susan if she was ready. She said in a low, Ive had enough voice, "please don't." I ask when I would see her again, and with a reply that came with tears, she said, " this is our only time together, I have my children who need me more than I need this, so do it!"

A I slowly put the tip of my cock in her back door, Susan let out a blood curdling scream. I had taken this virgin ass and I let myself in up to the balls. I stayed there for a few seconds and marvelled at my cock in this tight asshole of a perfectly round smooth ass of a woman half my age. Yes under me was a beautiful, blue eyed gorgeous woman half my age that wanted me to use her. With that I pounded in and out of that hole with all I had left. With each thrust her screams turned into moans and as the juices still flowed from her pussy I shot what seem to be an unstoppable amount of hot cum into her ass.

My cock shrunk, popped out and was again covered by her pussy juices. As I started to untie her legs, she said "come here and put that cock in my mouth. I want to tastse my ass juices and clean you." As I did I took the blindfold off. She was crying and she said they were joy tears.

I untied her arms from the headboard, unlocked the cuffs, and then started to untie her legs. She said, "Stop, could you leave me here a few minutes?" I agreed and went downstairs for a drink. After not a long period, Susan yelled and ask for me to come back up. She ask if I could get hard again and I said thats it for tonight. She did not want it to end. Ask if I could slap her ass until she could no longer feel it and make her cum if she could one last time.

The next few weeks went by and I was ask to come back in and help the manager of my old business with something. Before I left I ask if Susan still worked there. He said she ask for a transfer and moved with her children. I did not ask where.....