Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 19

Story Info
Second Day at the Convention.
3.3k words
4.24
15.8k
16

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a nudge on my shoulder and a lot of my name being called out. I lifted my head up and I was at the café with Tara still. Fuck, it was a dream! I rubbed my eyes and tried to massage the headache off my temples.

"You're such an idiot," she said, "you should go back to the hotel and sleep." She took a sip of her tea.

I looked down at my pasta, barely touched any of it. "I'm alright. God, how long have I been out for?"

"A good thirty," she grinned.

I sighed and rekindled the memories of that dream. I couldn't stop thinking about her, but I was with a woman who had somewhat helped me get through it in the years that I thought I would never see Katie again.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I'm just so bloody tired to say the least. Glad I won't have to be working any more on that tonight."

She smiled a lucrative smile, only implying one thing. I didn't know how to respond though. I only had a day and half left to see Katie. After this exhibit, who knows if she'll even tell me where to find her.

"Adam..."

I looked up, questioningly at Tara, "yes?"

"Is there a problem... with us?

The truth was, we never really regarded ourselves as an "us", or at least I didn't. It was more like a convenient partnership. We'd hang out when we were lonely or just bored or overworked but... It's killing me both ways, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, Katie seemed immensely delightful but also rather uncertain that it gets any further than where we were at the moment and Tara, on the other hand, just became such an inconvenience to the situation. I felt like such a selfish sod at the moment.

"Of course not," the words had come out on their own. I didn't want to argue or justify anything.

She looked down at her food and ate in silence for the next few minutes.

"Don't be cross, I'm just tired. I'll make up for it when we get back."

She nodded and forced a smile.

After the REAL lunch ended, I was definitely awake this time. I looked around for Katie again, hoping I'd see her at the same spot earlier or maybe, if I'm a LUCKY, selfish sod, she'd actually be at one of the conference rooms at the end of the hall. I dared myself to check it out but... the dream definitely isn't coming true. The entire hall was wired with CCTV, we'd be caught dead before I even had my cock out.

I sat and behaved instead, forcing the thoughts off my head. The rest of the afternoon was spent attending to inquiries and colleague chatter. When we were finally off from booth duty, I headed out first. I did ask Tara if she wanted to have dinner but she shad to meet with her team again. I nodded and went my way, entering the hotel and still searching the crowd for her. It was like being suddenly so obsessed, it was ridiculous.

I got into the lift and the top floor button just kept calling to me. Would I dare go up there? What if she wasn't alone? What if... oh fuck... Again, the lift emptied out gradually until I was left just picking between my floor and hers. The doors closed on their own though and I decided to take the ride to where it was headed until I could make up my mind.

As if fate had heard my dilemma, it headed to the floor I most wanted to be at and when the doors opened, her eyes widened in surprise when she saw me. I couldn't resist, I pulled her to me and kissed her fully and eagerly, not wanting to let her go. I pushed her against the same wall, just kissing her forever, sucking on her soft lips and forcing my tongue inside her mouth. My hands feeling her all the way down to her thighs, reaching under the hem of her skirt. Would there be a garter belt as my dream had revealed, that would've been too good to be true. She tried to push my hand away but I held on and forced her skirt up.

No garter belt but a lacy black thong that just made her ass and thighs even whiter and creamier. I squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, rubbing my crotch against her panty-covered clit.

I felt her hands on my chest though and her face moving away from me, a gasp for oxygen.

"Adam, please. Slow down," she said.

I leaned my forehead against hers, my eyes closing in a struggle to contain myself, "I can't.." I answered, huskily.

She reached down to my hands on her thighs and gently pulled them off her, pulling her skirt back down. "You can't just come up here." she looked at me with a sympathetic look.

"I want you so bad, Katie, I can't stop thinking about you," I replied, my hands reaching for the buttons of her blouse.

Again, she pushed my hands back. "I'm not just for sex, you know."

I took a step back, hurt at the statement. "That's not what you are to me and besides, you've loved what we've been doing then, you loved every bit of it just as much last night." I took a step forward again, gazing at her eyes as if daring her to deny it.

She turned away but I held her face back to meet my eyes. "Why are you fighting this?"

Her lips started to quiver again. I stood even closer, feeling empowered by her vulnerability, her inability to deny how her body surrenders so easily to me. Our lower bodies touching, I started to undo her blouse, a button at a time as the dark lace inside started to show. "Tell me you want me to stop," I dared her as my fingers undid a button and my crotch grinded against hers. She closed her eyes and I could tell she was trying to fight off the need building inside her. Her lips parted and just as she was about to speak, I pushed the delicate fabric of her bra down her breast and pinched her nipple between my fingers. Her hand started to grip at the wall behind her, and from her lips, a soft moan escaped and I knew she wouldn't be able to stop what was inevitably going to happen.

When her blouse was fully opened, I reached behind her and unfastened her skirt, pushing it down the curves of her ass to the floor and pushed her blouse off her shoulders. I smiled, admiring her body in only the dark, lace undies that barely that barely did their job covering her.

I pulled the decorative clip that kept her hair up, letting the loose curls down on her shoulders. I caressed her face, pulling it closer to mine.

"Why do you keep resisting what you know you really want," I asked, our lips just inches from each other, my other hand reaching between her legs to justify my question with how her juices were seeping through the thin fabric.

She swallowed hard as my fingers teased and rubbed gently at her hard clit. "I..."

I kept my eyes glued on hers as my fingers worked her clit faster and faster, tugging at her panties so they rubbed every part of her between her slit to her ass. Her hand suddenly grabbed at my arm as her breath became a nervous pant.

I forced her legs apart with mine, continuing to stimulate her clit until her gasps were louder. I kneeled in front of her, my mouth passing every part of her kissed down her neck, to my tongue around her nipples, kisses down her tummy until my face was right where it wanted to be. I pushed her panties aside and slid my tongue along the exposed part of her pussy.

Her cries of pleasure began to sound. I teased her with a few strokes of my tongue before pulling her panties down. "ohhh..." I heard her moan out as my tongue circled her hard nub. I pulled her legs wider and began my attack on her pussy, slithering my tongue against her clit, pushing on it harder, flicking at it. She was struggling just trying to stand still. I delighted in the aroma of her wetness, slurped her juices as they seeped out. I would see her feet, still in her black stilettos, stiffen up when it got too intense for her and I would ease down just to keep her wanting more.

I felt her hand on my hair, trying to get my mouth back onto her, needing to find release but I wouldn't let her have it, not yet. Her juices had started to drip on the floor between her legs.

Her moans were loud, uncontrollable, in delightful despair. She wanted more but she couldn't get it. I wanted more too, and I couldn't keep my patience any longer. I lifter her legs up by the knees, holding them over my shoulders, gravity pushing her down on my face, mashing against my mouth as I suck hard and long at what juices out. I fucked her pussy with my tongue. She was wailing in despair, begging to get more, to get inside her, to "please fuck" her.

I pulled out of her and got back up. She watched me as I licked her juices off my lips. I pulled her by the chin and sealed my mouth on hers, making her taste her juices as well. I felt her hand on my crotch, stroking my hard cock through my pants. She started to fumble with undoing it, her eagerness making it clumsy and unsuccessful. I pushed her hands away gently, taking them though and leading her to a room that seemed to be the den.

There was an exercise ball in the middle of the room and I put her over it, tummy down, pulling her back so her pussy and ass where in perfect position to me. I smacked her ass a few times and pushed her hair aside, pushing the straps of her bra off her shoulders and unclasping it, tossing it somewhere in the room.

I slapped her ass again a few times as I stripped myself down. I held her by the back flat down onto the ball as I walked over to her front, holding my cock to her face. She opened her mouth and I slipped as much of my shaft inside the warm opening, feeling her tongue caressing me and her lips sealing me in. I held her hair up off her face as my cock stuffed her pretty, little mouth. Her moans coming out in muffles as my cock reaches the depth of her throat. She struggled with trying to get all my shaft in her mouth, to keep up as it pumped her mouth, and at the same time, keep herself from falling off the ball. I pull out of her and walk back behind her

I pushed her legs up onto the ball so her pussy was spread wide, holding onto her ass to keep her in balance. I slipped my fingers into her tight pussy, two fingers at first, then three curled together, fucking her pussy with them. My thumb would touch and tease her clit as I buried my fingers deep inside her and curl and twist them, rubbing her insides. She gasped and groaned, struggling as the ball moved under her.

I kneeled down beside her and pushed her hair the other way. She turned to me, her sweet face, flushed and glistening with beads of sweat. I held her back down, securing her in place as I rammed my fingers faster and harder into her, my thumb hitting her clit, my smallest finger against her ass. She was wailing as the speed and intensity increased and I watched her pussy leak its juices onto the ball, dripping down to the floor.

I pulled my fingers out and held her face up, putting them to her lips. She opened her lips and took them in, sucking long and hard on her juices.

"I can never deprive you of this kind of pleasure," I told her as I watched her lips tight around my fingers, feel her tongue wiping them down.

I helped her up and laid her on her back on the ball still. Holding her legs up and wide open, I slipped my cock inside her, all the way. She cried out as my huge tip popped inside her and groaned even more as inch by inch pushed forward. I could feel her tight pussy clamping around me, grasping tightly, pulsating... I groaned and uttered out words that could only describe satisfaction. I held her legs up high and wide, and, using the ball for motion as well, began to pump her with my hard shaft. Pulling her back and forth by the legs to meet my thrusts, which only got harder and faster.

My fingers were digging into her thighs as I rammed into her harder and deep before pounding mercilessly into her again. She was crying out in uncontrollable pleasure, her body struggling to keep its balance on the ball. I pushed her legs into an "L" position and grinded my cock inside her. I was like an animal on fire, I couldn't get enough of her, I wanted more and more of her. I could see her fingers clenching to the ball each time her body would tense up and her legs shook in my hand as she convulsed in orgasms.

I leaned over her and wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist. I lifted her up, kept her legs hanging over my arm. She moved with what energy she still had, bouncing against my cock. I held onto her legs as I swung her back and forth on my hard cock, fucking her standing up. The wet, sloshy sounds of her pussy as it moved on and off my cock was insanely loud and a massive turn on. I couldn't take it. I held her still against me, bit on the flesh of her breasts, causing her to scream in painful pleasure.

I sat back on the ball, holding her over me, my cock still fully buried in her. I took turns sucking her breasts, biting on her hard nipples. It turned her on so much every time I did. I felt her hips moving on me, grinding down on me.

"Mmmm ride my cock, Katie," my hand caressed her spine all the way down between her ass. I pulled her onto me and parted my legs, causing her legs to widen as well, exposing her ass to my finger. I teased her stuffed pussy first, then her clit, gathering enough of her juices to my fingers. I slipped it slowly in her ass, loving her long, slow groan as it entered her, until it was fully in her. She clung tightly onto my finger and her pussy clenched and pulsated around my cock.

"Do you miss me in your ass, baby" I whispered as I pulled my finger out and pushed it back in, then back out and back in. Her body started to move with it. Only her moans could answer all my questions, and how she sat up and started to ride my cock and my finger. The ball underneath us gave her more bounce as she rode me like a wild animal, rising up high and dropping down hard so I could get deep into her. Her breasts were bouncing sexily on her chest, her hair damp around her face, her lips partly open allowing her moans to fill the room. I ram up against her, pounding her pussy and her ass, driving her crazy.

"Ride my cock, Katie," I urged her on as I watched her grip her nails onto my chest as her hips milked my cock and finger. I spanked her hard ass with my free hand, "come on, Katie!" She started speeding up, moving up and down, harder... faster... she was such a sexy sight. Her moans got louder and body moved with more urgency. I knew she was close to cumming. I reached and pinched her nipples, grabbing her breasts, urging her on with dirty words until she screamed long and loud and her entire body shook as she came, pussy pulsating around me cock. Damn, I couldn't take any more. "Ohh fuck, suck my cock baby..." I groaned out.

She got off and kneeled between my legs, sucking my balls first then my cock, deep-throating my hard shaft. Fuck, it was so hard to keep sane. I reached over and held her by the hair, pushing her face up and down as I thrust my cock at the opposite direction. I grunted loudly, held her face down on me as my cock exploded in her mouth.

I could feel her tongue licking and her throat swallowing every drop. She sat back on the floor and I laid back onto the ball, catching out breaths. As soon as I could though, I sat back up to check on her. Her chest was still heaving, I could see my cum on the side of her mouth, her whole body was glistening in sweat but she still looked amazing.

I stood up and reached my hand out to her, helping her up and held her to me. "Please tell me I can still see you after the exhibit." I said.

"I don't know, Adam," she answered, her facing against my chest.

"Why?"

She didn't answer. "I need to clean up," she said, instead, pulling away from me and heading towards what must be the Master bedroom. I sighed and cleaned up as well. I cleaned up the areas I remembered we "messed up" in the course of our... earlier activity.

After a while, she hasn't come back out and I wondered if it was a sign for me to leave. Instead, I opened the door to her room and she was in a cotton robe, her hair still wet from the shower. She looked up at me and then back down on her phone, finishing a text message.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"There's nothing to talk about," she replied, dismissively.

I closed the door behind me. "Now you're being rude." I said, walking over to her, "Are you content with the thought of me coming up here just for the purpose of fucking you crazy?"

She exhaled and put her phone down in frustration, "What do you want to talk about?" she asked, looking up at me.

"How about everything we haven't talk about since we last saw each other? Why are you being this way?"

"What way?"

"So... Cold. Why can't we discuss the things you said in the lift the yesterday?"

"I told you there's nothing to talk about." She got up and walked over to another part of the room, looking through a drawer.

I sighed in exasperation. "Alright," I answered in a tone of surrender, "You win. I'll leave now. It's quite flattering though, having a woman who I barely see or have a decent conversation with, spread her legs like a slut for me every chance she gets." I headed for the door.

I turned and saw her look at me with pained eyes. The words I said were mean and undeserving of her but I just wanted her to open up. "Goodbye, Katie." I said as I opened the door, half hoping she would stop me. She didn't.