Meeting the Brothers Ch. 04

Story Info
Candace's in-Laws show her how good they can make her feel.
6.4k words
4.56
18.1k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to give you a heads up, this story has lots of hot sex, so if that's not your thing...

Jonas had me down on all fours on the floor in the family room, his thighs slapping hard against my ass as he pounded the living hell out of my pussy. Ooh, he had me ready to crawl right out of my skin, I was so ready to come.

We'd been watching a movie together while his five brothers and father were outside in the pool. All he had to do was lean in, take hold of me by the chin and kiss me, and the next thing I knew he was sliding a finger into my pussy and I could see his big, beautiful cock growing hard and heavy right before my eyes. Especially since no one wore any clothes in this house, so his package was on full display.

Of course, I got down my knees between his legs, and I hungrily lapped at his cock, smiling at the way he growled as I started to slide him over my tongue and suck him back, obviously eager for more. Though I knew what he really wanted, was to push that big monster inside me.

Now, smirking at him over my shoulder with the way was ravaging me doggy style, I shuddered hard, thrilled to be sharing my body with all of them. Everyone of them was so different, I could almost tell whose cock was sliding into me just from the feel of them working their way in and out. All of them had a distinctive way that they liked to fuck, too. And lucky me, I just loved the variety, and the fact that I was the only one getting to enjoy them all. Just little ol' me and seven big hard, studly men happy to pleasure me every way they could think of, nearly round the clock.

I think Jonas had to be the sweetest, though, taking his time to let me know that we weren't just having sex, we were making love, even though he was my brother-in-law and technically should be off limits.

I loved my husband Trevor to bits, but I've got to say, I've also fallen more than I little in love with his sexy family. His lusty father was every bit as insatiable as his six heavily endowed sons.

My uber sexy father-in-law Jacob had been the one to break me in, the first day I got here, to prove to me that his close-knit family shared everything, including their women. Since I'm the only woman here; that meant all seven of them were having the pleasure of sharing me, every bit as much as I was enjoying being passed around and shared.

Jacob had also made it clear, as she shot his heavy load inside me, painting my fertile womb with his seed, that if any of them was lucky enough to breed me, that no one would care, and the child would be welcomed by everyone in the family as their own.

Though, understandably at first, I was shocked by the fact that all of them were not only expecting me to become their bed mate, but also hoping to breed me. But now that I'd got to know them as well as I had, I actually felt honored that I'd been chosen as their mate. Especially now, when I was so ready to come that I could hardly see straight as Jonas worked his thick, heavy cock in and out of me, hitting me right where I needed him, making my pussy drip and my heart nearly pound nearly out of my chest as I felt myself about to fly over the edge again when I came all over his cock.

I'd come so hard so many times this past week, I had a feeling I'd be going into withdrawal once Trevor and I left to go home, when it would be just the two of us again.

Everything I'd shared with them just so felt incredible, that I wished we never had to leave, so this could be my life, giving my new family the outlet they all craved, any time they needed me. The same way that I needed them -- desperately.

And when they took me like this out in the open, like Jonas was doing now, knowing that any one of them could walk in and get aroused by seeing his brother getting off of on me, only made it hotter. Knowing they'd want a piece of me too, made my pussy clench even harder, as I imagined how good it would feel when the next one growled with his cock in his hand, eager to push his way inside me, just as soon as Jonas had come with a roar as he pumped me full of his seed.

This had to be the best week of my life. Seven hot, well hung brothers, all for me - and thankfully, with my husband's enthusiastic consent.

Trevor understood this driving need in me that was almost unquenchable. And he knew when we came here for a week's holiday with his five hunky brothers, and uber sexy father, all walking around naked, that I'd be in heaven once I realized this was what I'd been craving, and agreed to let them all have their way with me anytime and any way they wanted. Doggie, oral, spit roasted, air-tight, you name, we've done it.

Over the last week, as I'd enjoyed them all to the fullest, I'd come to accept the fact that I had a sex addiction, and needed the feel of a man using my body, just to feel whole. So, marrying into a family of utterly insatiable like-minded studs was an absolute dream come true, especially for a woman with a sex drive that could never completely be sated, like mine.

Truth was, I could enjoy this all day every day and still need more. I was so adventurous and willing to try literally anything. So all of them knew, and loved the fact that there was nothing they could do to me that would ever be out of bounds. Absolutely nothing. I craved the feeling of being overpowered, when they took me hard and dirty any damn way they pleased. Though my jaw and ass were as tender as my well-fucked pussy, there wasn't any part of me that I'd ever deny them.

I'd honestly lost count of how many times they'd had me, in more positions than I even knew existed, or how many times they'd made me come. And I've loved every last thing they did to me, whether it was one on one, or probably even more when things got really dirty and they had the pleasure of sharing me, and using my body to get us all off at once, till they had me floating in the proof of their desire.

"Fuck, you feel good, Candace," Jonas muttered as he roughly clutched my hips and pounded into me hard and deep, as inside, I clenched him as hard as I could.

Grinning over my shoulder at him, as he thrust hard enough to shift me on the floor, I smiled. "So do you. Hmmm, sooo good."

Mixing it up with short, hard jabs, and long slow slides, I absolutely loved the way he fucked. Like every coupling was something special, he made a point of making sure we both of got off and thoroughly enjoyed what we were sharing.

I could feel my pussy clenching around his shaft, nearly going into convulsions as my tits really began to tingle as he roughly tugged and twisted at them warning me, "Oh, I'm coming so fucking hard, I'm going to fill you right up."

"Come in me, Jonas, come hard. And I'll come all over you," I cried out as I started to see stars.

Both of us shuddering hard as we came, my chest heaving as I struggled to breathe, I smiled when I looked up and finally realized we had an audience. The whole family were standing with their cocks flying through their fists getting off on the sight of Jonas, grunting and growling, as he dug his hands into my hips and fucked into me deep, shuddering as he shot me full of his seed.

I've got to admit, I kind of liked being watched, too. To know that all of them could see what was being done to me, knowing that each of them would have their turn, once their brother pulled out, so another one could take his place and slide right in.

After he'd pressed a tender kiss to my back, his legs a little shaky, he looked up and smiled at his family, telling my hubby, "Trevor, you've got the most beautiful wife in the world. And I want to thank you again for being kind enough to share her with us."

The kinky identical twins, Brody and Cole raised an eyebrow when he said that. Brody smiled down at me, while I was still trembling and fighting to breathe, as the aftershock of my earth-shattering orgasm was still washing through me. "Well, before you two leave to go home, I think it's time we all shared her together; and really give our princess a nice send off, so she'll remember what's waiting for her, for the next time she comes back."

Before I realized what he was saying, he reached for a blind fold in one of the end tables, and he had it over my eyes as he murmured in my ear, "And I just know you're going to love this, baby girl."

My nipples were already tingling as I tried to imagine what he was about to do with me. Since I couldn't see a thing, I could only feel him carrying me outside, with the warmth of the sun beat down on my bare skin. I could hear the rest of them following behind us as he walked me down a staircase and then kept walking for a while once we reached the bottom.

With my arms wound tightly around his neck, I heard another door open and I thought I could hear the sound of them following us inside, before the door slammed shut behind us.

I was put on my back on some kind of padded table, and my legs as were spread and I was shackled, all of them groaning, undoubtedly at the erotic sight of Jonas's milky-white cum sliding out of my freshly fucked pussy.

Then my wrists were shackled above my head, and I'd never felt more exposed or ever felt as excited. Blind-folded and bound, with my legs spread, I could hear them breathing hard in and out, as they decided what the seven of them would do with me next. And with my heart pounding in my ears, I could hardly wait to find out.

"After Jonas has licked you clean, we're going to play a little game we call Ten Strokes, baby girl. I'm sure you've been with all of us long enough that you should be able to tell whose cock is pushing inside you. And for every one you get right, after the game is over, you get to choose what you want us to do with you next. And just know nothing's off the table. If you want us all at once, or you want to try something even kinkier than what we've already shared, like tying you up and whipping your ass, we'd be happy to make it happen.

"But, for every one you get wrong, we get to decide how to punish you," Brody explained, sounding slightly amused at the idea of making me pay for guessing wrong.

I had a feeling from how long it took to walk out here, that they'd brought me to what Jonas had to referred to as the twin's playhouse, and now I understood exactly the type of games they liked to play whenever they were in here. And this sounded like a game they'd all enjoyed, when all of them were together. A lusty game where everyone had a turn sliding their cock inside me, making me guess who they were, while they all got to watch and get off at the sight of me being used like their plaything.

My pussy was clenching so hard, I couldn't wait for them to start.

Jonas got on his knees, and took his time, lapping his tongue inside me, eating the cum out of my pussy, making me come again and scream his name. While the rest of them groaned at the sight of him eating me out till he had me shaking, undoubtedly fisting their cocks in their hands as they enjoyed the sight of their brother licking me clean.

After he'd pressed a tender kiss to my pussy and crawled off the table, I couldn't see that Brody was silently pointing at his fully aroused father, letting him know that he'd be the first one that I'd have to guess.

Feeling a little on edge, I jumped when I felt him pushing a finger inside me, and naturally my pussy eagerly clenched around it. "That's a thick finger," I murmured, more or less to myself, trying to sort out in my head, who might have the thickest fingers. After nearly a week together, every one of them had had their fingers inside me, both in my pussy my mouth and my ass at one time or another. The way he was working his finger in and out, roughly finger-fucking my pussy, getting me dripping, and making me shudder, also had my ass beginning to clench like crazy as I relished the thought of all seven of them taking turns with me, undoubtedly making me come harder than I'd ever come in my life.

Then I felt the weight of him as he got on knees on the table. My mouth fell open and I softly began to moan as I felt the thickness of his heavy cockhead begin to broach my opening, and gradually stretch me enough to push its way inside me, making me sting. He just felt so big and hard and thick as he fucked into me. As he quietly grunted, obviously enjoying the feel of me, I just knew it had to be Jacob's big, fat cock working its way deep into my pussy as they all started counting each thrust.

"One," they all counted aloud as he thrust his hips, till he was half-seated inside me, making me whimper at the delicious feel of him stretching me open wide, just to be able to take him. "Two," they chanted as he swivelled his hips and sank into me a little deeper, quietly grunting as he made my pussy begin to spasm and me start to shiver as I got off on the delicious sting from him opening up my inner walls so he could drive his big, heavy cock into me even deeper. "Three," they called out in one voice as he withdrew almost all the way before slamming his way back in, jerking my body on the table with each pounding thrusts. Once they got to ten, and I could feel my whole body starting to shudder, as I came all over his cock, soaking him with my juice, I cried out, "It has to be Jacob, he's so thick and goes so deep, and feel so good. I know it's got to be my father-in-law!"

Jacob laughed, bent down and kissed me. "Good, girl. I guess I've fucked you enough by now, that you know your father-in-law's cock when it's pushing its way inside you, and making your insides stretch to take me, huh? I knew you'd guess it was me." He kissed the end of my nose, and whispered against my lips, "So, looks like no punishment for you... just yet."

The way he had me shivering, all I could do was nod. He made me come so hard I had to really think to understand what he was saying. But I could feel my anxious pussy clenching and quivering as I wondered what kind of punishment they might have in store for me, if I were to guess wrong about who'd be sliding into me next.

Part of me could hardly believe that there were six more just aching to get at me. All of them hard as bricks undoubtedly dripping pre-cum down to the floor as they clenched themselves in their fists, eyes-wide, chests heaving, as they anxiously waited to have their turn.

I tossed my head from side to side, as the next one crawled onto the table, and dragged his tongue slowly over my pussy, right from my tight back hole, all the way to my tingling clit and kept on licking, till he had me squealing. Though it could have been anyone of them, since they all loved to go down on me, and eat me till I screamed, I could feel from the long, slow way he savored the taste of me that it had to be my husband Trevor's flattened tongue driving my pussy closer to yet another mind-numbing orgasm.

Then he was fisting himself in his hand, and sliding his fat cockhead up and down along my slit, teasing me and making my poor pussy clench even harder, as I waited anxiously for him to push inside. Till finally, mercifully he was nudging his way in, making me groan at how full he had me feeling.

He just felt so thick and hard, I smiled, knowing it had to be my hubby. Because I just loved how over-the-moon good it made me feel whenever he fucked me. "One," they counted as he pulled back and then pushed his way in a little deeper. "Two" they chanted as he clutched my hips and kept rutting inside me, like he was forcing his way right into my womb, kissing it with his cockhead. I knew it could only be Trevor, because there was nothing he loved more than getting himself buried in me as deep as he could go so I could feel him come as he pumped me full to bursting with his potent seed.

"It's you, isn't it, Trevor?" I said on a gasp, as he drew back and slammed me as hard as he could, making my ass nearly jerk across the table as he growled at the pleasure of ravaging his wife.

Laughing, he bent down and gently kissed me. "I guess you know when you've got your man inside you, baby."

I smiled at how pleased he sounded, kind of wishing my arms weren't tethered over my head so I could pull his head down and kiss him back. I smirked. "Yeah, I know how good my man feels, when he's rutting like a bull and ravaging me."

So sweet, he dropped a tender kiss on my lips and whispered, "Love you, baby."

After I'd whispered it back, he stroked his hand over my cheek and I could feel him get off the table, as someone else climbed on for their turn.

Before I knew what was happening, two fingers quickly pushed their way inside me. And I thought it had to be one of the twins with how aggressively both Cole and Brody liked to fuck. Sex was a team sport for those two. Trouble was, they were so much alike whenever they'd shared me, enjoying a little double-penetration, or a raunchy spit roast, with one riding my pussy and the other sliding in and out of my mouth that I couldn't tell which one it was. Since both were hung like horses, when I felt a fat cockhead sliding up and down my pussy, ready to nearly split me in two, I just couldn't say for sure if it was Brody's cock or Cole's.

As he silently nudged his way past my tight opening, and really began to make pussy sting as he fucked his way inside me, I could tell he was breathing hard, and really getting into it, like the sex-crazed twins always did, as the rest of them began to countdown.

"Oh fuck me, you're big," I cried out, making the rest of them chuckle as I crossed my eyes, as he very nearly did split me in two. He was so fucking huge it was like getting fucked by a freaking tree trunk. Then he slipped a finger into my mouth to get me to suck on it, while he kept pushing his way into me, a little harder and deeper with every determined thrust, while the rest kept counting each stroke. I knew for sure it had to be one of the twins, because they never just fucked my pussy, they had to play with my mouth or tits or ass, to really get the most out of whatever they were doing to me.

They'd finished counting to ten, and he'd already made me cry out and come all over his cock, when he started to massage my clit as he fucked me even harder, pounding my ass into the table till he had my ravaged pussy feeling like it was on fire. The twins just loved to take me hard and nasty, so I knew it had to be one of them.

"Oh, I'm coming so fucking hard," I cried out, as I came, clenching my fist over my head as my cunt went into spasms around his pulsing cock. He growled low and deep as he came, gushing into my body, till I could feel the heat of his cum shooting into my womb before it started sliding out of me, coating both my ass and the table with our juices. "Oh fuck, that was amazing," I whispered, shaking right to my toes as I tried to remember how to breathe, he had me so overwhelmed, after taking me that hard, my poor pussy just wouldn't stop clenching.

Since they were all waiting for my guess, my breasts still heaving hard, I took a chance and said, "Is it Cody?"

Brody, on his hands, lunging over me, with his cock still lodged in my pussy, laughed. "No. But you're close, since we both love to fuck you the same way, the dirtier the better. But seeing as you guessed wrong, your tits are going to pay the price, pretty girl."

As I felt the sudden shock of clamps being tightened on my tender nipples I cried out, and probably came a little, too. It just felt so erotic after just being fucked to within an inch of my life, to have my tits burning up, as he laughed and tugged at the chain connecting them, till he had them throbbing like bitches, and poor pussy nearly going into convulsions.

"Better think long and hard about who's got their cock in you next, baby girl, because we've got so many different ways to punish you, guaranteed to make you come, like you've never come before."

My mind went blank for a second when he said that. I couldn't imagine coming any harder than they'd already made me come. And I shivered at the thought of them getting off on making me pay for not knowing which one of them was sliding between my legs as each of them ravaged me, shot their loads and seeded my womb.

12