Meeting the Brothers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they continued to enjoy taking turns fucking me, and filling me to overflowing with the one heavy load of cum after another, my mind was reeling, barely able conceive what was happening to me. Was I really tied down, and willingly being shared and used by seven big, strong horny men, intent on showing me exactly the type of raunchy fun they enjoyed?

As tender as my pussy was, and as much as my tits stung, there was no denying, I was right where I wanted to be. And I wouldn't have missed sharing this with all of them, for anything in the world. I needed this, like I needed to breathe. I loved the feeling of being used and shared by every one of them, fulfilling both our needs, as they teased me into coming almost non-stop, with the naughtiest game I knew I'd ever played. What made even kinkier, was that I was being shared and used as a plaything by husband's own family.

"Okay," a deep voice said. And I jumped when I heard the crack of a whip. "You better get the next one right, or that sweet little pussy's going to know what a cat of nine tales feels like when you pay for your mistake with five lashes."

I could feel my heart pounding, every inch of me hyper aware of even the faintest sound around me now, as I imagined the feel of a whip striking the tender flesh between my legs, as punishment for me not being able to guess the identity of the brother pushing his way into me next.

Never having experienced the feel of being whipped, though I'd often wondering what it would feel like to be struck until my flesh was stinging, I swallowed hard as I felt the next one crawling onto the table, and spreading my legs open even wider.

But then I smiled as I remembered that Eli always wore a delectable musky after shave, so I knew his scent, and the fact that he loved to slowly draw out each stroke whenever he fucked me.

As they began to count down, he touched his lips to mine and I shivered at how thick and heavy he felt as he slowly and patiently worked his way inside me. As he always loved to do, he took his time, painstakingly dragging his cock back out of my pussy, letting me feel and enjoy every long hard inch of him before he slowly worked it back inside me. Though I couldn't see, I smiled up at him as he kept working his heavy shaft in and out of me, a little harder with each thrust. "This has got to be Eli." I whispered to him, "I love the way you feel inside me, filling me up nice and slow, so I don't miss a thing."

He laughed and kissed me again. "Guess I should have pounded you right from the start, and you'd never have guessed it was me."

Smiling, up at his face, though I couldn't see him, I quietly whispered, "I'd still know it was you. There's just something so good about the way you feel, when I've got you buried nice and deep, right where I want you."

He went still as he slipped his tongue between my lips, and gave me a longer kiss to let me know that he always enjoyed being with me, too.

I'd barely caught my breath, as Eli eased his way out of me, after he'd made us both come good and hard. When I gasped as I felt someone grab me around the ankles and spread my legs open as wide as they could go.

The deep groan that came out of him had me convinced that he was looking down between my legs. And enjoying what he was seeing, as he gazed at the erotic sight of my tender, swollen, pussy, oozing with what had to look like a river of cum. I had a pretty strong feeling it had to be the other twin Cody, because he really got off not only on the feel, but also the visual delights and sounds of our bodies coupling, whenever he'd spread my legs open wide and fuck me.

Nothing he loved more, when he slid his cock inside me, than carefully watching each thrust's progression, until it disappeared into the depths of my body. Then he smiled and nod his head, pleased at being seated balls deep in my pussy.

And I'd loved watching him, whenever we were together like this. Cody always wore a satisfied smile, as he'd draw himself back out and groan at seeing how wet I was inside as he worked his big, heavy weapon in and out of me. Until he had me seeing stars, and coming all over his cock, when he'd throw back his head growling as he came in a rush, pumping a thick, heavy load inside me, till I could feel it dripping right down to my ass.

Nothing he loved more than getting me good and juicy, by sliding his tongue inside me. So he could both see and hear the slick sound of his cock delving into the depths of my body as his thighs slapped hard against my ass, because I had discovered the thing about Cody, was that he needed to see, hear and feel the whole experience to really get off.

"It's got to be Cody," I said, as I felt him dipping his fingers into my dripping pussy to have a feel of how wet I was, after his family had come in me too many times to count.

Chuckling, he said, "You know I love everything about being with you like this -- especially the taste of you, once we've all got you all juiced up." And then I gasped as I felt his face dive between my legs as he began to hungrily lap at pussy, sucking out every last drop of cum slipping out of my well-fucked hole.

He worked me so hard, with his tongue and fingers, and made me come so hard, I think for a moment I passed out, as I felt the gush as I squirted and flooded his mouth with my juice.

Starting to feel like I was going into sensory overload, the way my pussy kept clenching non-stop, like an epic orgasm that just wouldn't quit, I cried out, "Oh god I don't think I can come anymore! My pussy feels like it's ready to combust. You've all worked me over so damn hard, I just can't... I can't keep coming. My pussy won't stop, it's clenching so fucking hard, it feels like it's going to implode."

My hubby Trevor pulled the blind fold off me, his expression serious, as he looked into my eyes, and told the rest,, "Okay, guys, looks like she's had enough. Game's over."

As what he was saying began to sink in, I panicked, afraid they might never come near me again. I cried out, "No. I don't want the game to end. I just need to stop for now. I can take more. I can take anything you give me. I know I can. I just need a little rest, that's all."

"Baby, as much you've been enjoying this time with my family, I think maybe you've had enough and we should think about heading home," he said, unclipping the nipple clamps, reaching up and freeing my hands, and then gently stroking his hand over my hair.

"No, Trevor! I don't ever want to leave. Ever! I love it here. I love all of it. Even this game, I don't want it to end. Just let me take a break." I stared into his eyes, trying to make him see that I meant it. "I need this. You know that. And I really wanted to feel what it was like to be whipped. Remember, this is why brought me here. So I could get what I need, and never have to go without, now that I've got the seven of you to take care of me."

Looking a little worried, my father-in-law Jacob stepped up, gently stroked my cheek, and looked up at Trevor. "I know you both work a lot from home. So, there's no reason you can't do that from here. And our baby girl would have everything she needs from all of us. Maybe not all at once like this. Could be this game was too much for her and we made her come too many times. But you know we're all here for you, Candace," he said, looking down into my eyes.

I nodded, glad that he understood. "I know you're all here for me. And I'm sorry I lost it there for a minute. It's just that I've never come so hard, so many times in my life, and I think it kind of fried my circuits." I looked up at all of them, smiling. "But I really did love it, being at your mercy, trying to guess who all of you were. And mostly I was right, wasn't I? Because I know all of you now, even what you all feel like when you're inside me. I really don't want this to end. And you know I'm willing to try anything, anything any of you ask of me, because I trust all of you completely. I know you'd never do anything to really hurt me."

Gently massaging my tender nipples with his fingertips, Trevor studying my face said, "If you're sure, this is what you want..."

I nodded. "It is. Maybe in a few weeks, we'll go back home. But I'm not ready to leave here just yet. I love this life. I love everything about it. I love that we can just do as we please, and no one cares that we're naked, enjoying each other without any boundaries. You know this is a dream come true for someone like me, to be able to share myself with all seven of you. Each of you are so different, that I want to explore everything I can with you, before we finally have to go back."

Trevor nodded, stroking his hand over my hair. "I know you need this, baby. And I love that you've been so generous with my family. So, if you think you need more, we'll stay until you tell me you're ready to go."

Smiling into his eyes, I tugged him down and kissed him hard on the mouth, and whispered, "Don't worry, when we're back at home, I'll still want you as much as I always have. Nothing's changed, and I think I love you even now more than I did before. You've been so understanding, and so generous about sharing me with your family. I think I've got to be the luckiest girl in the world, to have married someone who understands my needs the way that you do."

Each of them dropped a kiss on my lips and stroked a hand over my hair as they filed out of the playroom.

Looking up at Trevor, I smiled into his eyes and patted the table beside me.

When he curled his body around mine, pressing kisses to my eyelids, I closed my eyes and sighed, because I knew I really was the luckiest woman in the world. I had the best husband any girl could ever wish for, and I also had the most amazing in-laws who gave me the kind of pleasure and unconditional love I'd only ever dreamed of. Until I'd come here and experienced what seven big, strong men could feel like when all they wanted to do was make me feel treasured and overjoyed beyond belief, I really don't think I'd been living.

****

Everyone was watching me carefully over dinner, and I finally put my fork down, looked back at all of them and laughed. "You can all stop worrying about me, I'm fine. And now that I've had a little break, I'm more than ready to take you all on again. So, you don't have to tiptoe around me, because I'm sure you've realized by now that not made of glass. And just as soon as we've got this table cleared, I'd love you to teach me another game that we could all play together."

Brody chuckled, looking relieved. "Well, we haven't played our family's version of spin the bottle yet."

I grinned, eyeing the naughty twin smirking at me as I felt my nipples already growing hard, eager for the game to begin. "And exactly what does your family's version entail?"

He put the empty wine bottle on its side in the middle of the table and spun it, then his smile was pure evil when it stopped - pointing right at me.

"The way we play it, the person spinning the bottle dares the person it lands on, to do something a little sexy; could be a kiss, a lick of a cock, or even taking it in the ass."

My ass started clenching like crazy the moment he said that, and my breasts were already heaving pretty hard as I looked around the table at the seven of them, slyly grinning at me.

"I dare you to make a move on one us," Brody said, since he was the one that spun the bottle.

"Then I guess... I looked to my brother-in-law sitting at my right, smiling into my eyes... "I would like to kiss... Jonas... on his cock."

They all laughed, and Jonas quickly pushed his chair back, smiling at me as I got down on my knees and bestowed his semi-erect cock with a long, lingering open mouth kiss, savoring the sensation of twirling my tongue around and around his big heavy cockhead. By the time I pulled back, ending my adoration of every long, gorgeous inch of him, he was rock hard and visibly pulsing. With a very erotic looking string of saliva still connecting my mouth to his engorged cockhead I smiled up into his eyes, lapping my tongue over him one more time then licking my lips to make sure I got it all.

He stroked my hair, and quietly whispered, "You know, even if you do go home, I want you to know, I'll be there for you if you ever need me, baby girl."

I smiled, looking around the table at all my big, gorgeous men, as they all said at once. "We're all here for you, Candace, and whatever you need, we'll take care of you."

And Eli made us laugh, when he said, "Even if it's something we have to do with our clothes on."

I grinned. "Well, let's enjoy this game, and maybe the seven of you can think of a way to show what you mean by taking care of me..."

12