Meeting The Couple Down The Road

Story Info
Amara plays with herself on the drive down.
785 words
3.75
4.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," her message wrote back, "I'll leave in 30 mins." Amara threw the phone onto the bed and began looking through her drawers for the set she had in mind. Anticipation and excitement were swirling inside her but she didn't have time to focus on that as she needed to get changed and leave ASAP. Rummaging through the drawers, her acrylics graze over the top of something lacey and she pulled the set towards herself. It wasn't her favourite but it was the one she knew she looked best in.

The balconette expertly cupped her F cup breasts and her darkened areola gently peaked out the top as her nipples pressed against the flower embroidery. The thong was high legged and sat just above her hips, aligned with her stretchmarks, and accentuated her voluptuous cheeks. A diamante stud sat on her lower back whilst the front had the same details as the bra. She liked the feeling of the embroidery against her clit, it teased her and added to her growing excitement. The lilac set contrasted against her dark brown skin and when paired with her glow oil, her skin glistened and she knew she looked insane.

10.37. Amara was down to 23 minutes and she still had to freshen up, get dressed and make it out the flat without bumping into her ex-boyfriend. Living with an ex was the worst at the best of times but running into your ex, dressed like an Only Fans star, on your way to potentially have a threesome, was a situation that even she didn't think he deserved, no matter how much he irritated her.

Moving quickly but quietly, she changed out of her comfies, massaged on the oil and slid into the set. She then pulled on her black formal coat, grabbed the keys and went out to the car. "This is such a cliche" Amara thought to herself but maybe there's a reason why it's so popular? When he'd suggested it earlier, Amara thought he was joking. "You want me to come to your flat dressed only in lingerie and a coat? What is this, a Bond film? Absolutely not, that's so cringey." But now she was in the car driving down the M25, she kind of got it. She felt powerful and sexy. And a little bit daring.

Notoriously busy during peak times, the M25 was quiet at this hour. After checking her mirrors for any neighbouring cars, Amara quickly took her phone from her pocket, locking it into the phone holder. She opened up the camera and hit record. After putting the car into cruise control, she untied the black jacket and slowly shrugged it off her shoulders. She rolled down the windows to let the October chill fill the car. Jolted from the initial shock, Amara grabbed onto the wheel as she felt the bitter wind run through her body. The cold air made her nipples swell and stand erect, rubbing against the lace fabric and she felt desire begin to grow in her pussy.

Checking her mirrors once more and giving a suggestive look to the camera, she pinched her nipples through the lace, spread her legs and started gently grinding against the seat. The flowers grazed over her clit and she could feel herself getting wetter. Raising her hand to her mouth, she wrapped her tongue around her finger and carefully slipped it into her thong, lightly swirling it around her clit. A moan rose through her chest and slipped out of her mouth. The feeling of her wet pussy lips gripping around her finger was unbearable. As she continued to glide her finger along her slit, her free hand clutched the steering wheel tighter and she moaned deeper.

Spurred on by the possibility of getting caught and wanting to put on a show for her audience, Amara moved her finger faster, cupping her mound with the palm of her hand. Her breathing grew heavier and her motions more desperate, as the familiar feeling of an orgasm intensified. Suddenly, in a panic, Amara snatched her hand away from her sex and clamped it back onto the wheel. A lorry driving past beeping his horn had snapped Amara back into reality, making her jump. She hurriedly stopped the recording and sent it.

Focusing her attention back to the lorry driver, Amara furrowed her brows, ready to cuss him out, until she realised his horn was a gesture of appreciation. Catching a glimpse of herself in her mirror, she saw the other driver's view and quickly did up the jacket.

Feeling empowered, if not slightly embarrassed, Amara put the car back into her control eager to meet the couple and the night ahead.