Meeting the Dom Pt. 01

Story Info
Could he be the one?
2.6k words
5.2k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Authors Notes*

It's been a wee while since I published anything. So this is a new beginning for hopefully a long series, please feel free to leave any suggestions on where you would like the story direction to go in the comments section or send me feedback via the authors email link.

Sin xox

Meeting the Dom

Who is this man? he looks no different then any other man, perhaps a little more charming, a little more intelligent and quick witted then I'm used to dealing with. In this situation at least. This is my world, my word is gospel and those who don't bow to my will shortly find themselves out of it. Hard and fast conform to my regulations or find somebody else you think is capable... Yeah right I am queen of queens in my industry, who else could get the most hardened oil workers to used a emotional health diary? Nobody, me and me alone.

But for some reason he isn't bowing he has spent the last three hours picking apart every inch of my well laid plans for the next six months in front of the regional board of directors and all the while he has me tied in knots, I feel every shift he makes in his chair, every time his hand lifts to brush through his hair my eyes want to follow. Something about this man has me squirming in my chair, my breath catching at a whiff of his cologne, he even smells good. This man is a sin, surely he has to be. He hardly ever talks to me or even looks directly at me either, it makes me want to seek out his attention. I want to feel his eyes on me, I almost crave it.

I haven't even know this man a whole day and I would quite happily slide under the table and gag on his cock with the flick of his fingers. But I don't think his fingers will flick that way for me, even my cleavage being perfectly on display hasn't gained his attention.

My eyes trail over to him again admiring the imposing sight he makes wearing a suit that fits him well across his broad shoulders, tailored to that obviously well taken care of body. His strong tanned hands shifting through the papers, one after the other flipping them over as he speed reads them, his lips twisting in either frustration or puzzlement at one of my notes.

To late I realise I have been openly gapping at him when his face turns towards me, his lips quirk up in the smallest of smiles at catching me staring at him. My face heats in a burning blush as he leans in closer, still looking me directly in the eyes, I can see his lips moving but for the life of me I can't focus my thought enough to make sense of the words he speaks.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I look back at him. "Sorry I was miles away, what was the question?" I half whisper my face still burning bright, probably matching my bright red blouse.

"No problems, I understand that this is probably very frustrating to you, but after that last mental health report we really need to make sure every policy possible is in place. Can you tell me why Site A has mental health checks scheduled in for July? Weren't they just finished last cycle?" Leaning closer he drapes his arm across the back of my chair, his fingers barely brushing against my neck making me tremble. His breath brushing the side of my neck as he tilts his head down to point at something on the paper he placed in front of me.

I thought my body was alive before but having him invade my personal space the way he is has every inch of me shouting to be touched, my nipples pebble, my pussy drips and my breath all but stops. Surely he can hear my heart racing with how close he is to me or is it the echo pounding in my head that makes it feel that way. I tilt my head to gape at him some more my lips opening and closing on their own accord. Panic must be clearly showing in my eyes, it's all I feel, not because I don't know the answer but because I can't make my voice or mouth work.

There is that smile again, his hand shifts back on the chair his thumb reaching out to drag across the back of my neck, slowly in a circle. Calming and working my system up even more. Leaning in closer till his mouth is but a inch from my ear "Take your time, relax. Deep breathes."

Oh, how weak he must think I am freaking out over one simple question, but it wasn't the question and the look in his eyes tells me he knows that. That spark of returned interest has me squirming under it and the trail of his thumb rubbing in slow circles still, never failing. I don't know how long I sat there and just stared into his eyes. The sound of someone clearing their throat at the end of the table has me jumping and looking around. Thankfully everyone is still reading over their own copies of the projection and talking amongst themselves, nobody has notice has closes he has gotten to me or the fact that I am sitting here like a school girl trembling at the first hot boy to smile at her.

I turn to him as his smile breaks free at the sheepish look on my face.

Finally I feel my composure slipping into place, still looking directly in his face I open my mouth and the words slide free. "Yes, they were completed last cycle but we are due replacements for the next cycle for 6 staff on annual leave, new workers mean a higher chance of incidents and disturbing the balance. This way we can make sure everyone is settling in." I smile proud of myself and preening a little at the look of approval.

"Good girl." He says it almost flippant but that calculating look is back in his eyes as I squirm all over again under his attention, my teeth nibbling at my lip as his eyes trail to my mouth.

Slowly he drags his hand away from my neck watching the goosebumps raise across my skin. I almost gasp out at the loss of his touch until I feel his hand run down my arm to twirl his fingers with mine, hidden out of site in my lap. The feeling has me shifting, his fingers are so close to my pussy, a few pieces of flimsy fabric and he would instead be rubbing those firm fingers against my bare, drenched lips. My breath huffs out, my tongue flicks out to lick my lips and still I can't look away from him, in a room full of people he has me entranced.

Slowly his fingers rub against mine, trailing in circles his eyes still locked on mine,mesmerising like a snake charmer, this man knows me knows my secrets I tried to hide from this side of my life. He can read every single craving and want on my face. I'm sure that it should upset me but instead I feel myself relaxing under his hand, my legs parting and my back arching just a little more to push my breasts out.

The look of approval has me shivering. The feel of his thumb moving to drag over my thigh, brushing against the thin material of my black knee length skirt, nearly brushing against my mound. His thumb pauses, a question in his eye one I know he wants a verbal answer to even if he won't ask it.

He is testing me to see if I can tell what he is. I know what I have to do. Licking my lips I open my mouth and softly but clearly enough for him to hear me whisper "Yes, please Sir."

"Good Girl." The approval in his voice is soon followed by the brush of his thumb over my pussy pressing my skirt in between my legs and rubbing in against my heat, stopping to press firmly against my clit, rubbing it briskly at a speed that would have felt way to fast if I wasn't already so turned on. My mouth gapes open, eyes widening with my fast approaching orgasm, my lips slam shut to muffle the noise creeping up my throat. I can't hold it off, still the unbreakable eye contact is what finally sends me over, beckoning me into the raging fireworks, the burning wet flood of my orgasm drenching my panties as the slightest moan breaches my lips. I'm gone completely lost to him and the pleasure he's given me, his thumb still tracing lazy circles across my clit.

"Bathroom now." It's all he needs to say that along with the look of approval on his face is all the motivation I need, as his hand gives mine one last squeeze and slides away. I push my chair back and state clearly and loudly, gaining the attention of the whole room "Excuse me gentleman, I am suddenly feeling a little unwell."

"Yes, maybe a early lunch break is deserved, it has been a very productive morning already." The lingering pause over productive was for my ears, all seduction. My shiver must have been noticeable to more than a few people in the room because everyone agreed fast enough or maybe it was all out of pure boredom, I highly doubt anyone had half the fun I just did.

I leave the room and head towards the ladies room, stumbling a little on my weak knees and stilettos, my panties drenched and sticking to my pussy, rubbing against my clit making me moan all over. It's been far to long since I let a man get to me this way, the ache deep inside me only slightly sedated. I need his cock, every hole filled with his cum. I need to worship his cock for the pleasure he gave me and for the pleasure I know it will give me. I love sucking cock It's the one thing I miss about sex the most. Being able to satisfy someone else. To get that rush of pleasure at knowing I'm doing good they feel good, my body feels good to them. My other side lives for it.

I'm standing in the middle of the ladies bathroom before I realise, I had just enough time to use the toilet and strip my drench panties off before I hear the door behind me open. "On your knees." instantly I obey my heart pounding in my chest, body quivering.

"Lift your skirt and play with that wet pussy for me." Shuddering at the tone in his voice my hands slide down one on either side of my skirt as I slowly drag it up, arching my back to push my ass out a little more, pulling it all the way up so my naked pussy is on full display.

It feels wickedly naughty to be knelling here, with my bare ass pointed towards the door and knowing anyone else could walk in right now and find me. I slide my hand between my legs, running my fingers over my lips, gathering my juices before I start flicking my clit, rubbing it as though my life depends on another orgasms.

Suddenly he's in front of my standing legs spread with one hand wrapped around his impressive cock, I can't help the whimper that breaks out of my throat at the site of him, everything about this man is sexy. Grabbing my head he tilts it back looking me in my eyes again before dragging me forward towards his cock. I savour the first taste of him on my tongue, salty, musky and just the slightest hint of sweet. Still looking in his eyes I part my lips and engulf the head with my lips sucking and flicking my tongue. Inching my way down his cock, pausing with half his cock stuffed in my mouth to moan. The combination between my fingers and my mouth being stretched by his impressive cock has me close to the edge again. I feel his fingers wrap in my hair dragging my mouth further down his cock, feeling the head brush forcibly against the entrance to my throat as I swallow popping in, a grunt the only warning I get before he pushes more and more of his cock down my throat, shifting his hips pushing deeper and pulling out only long enough for me to catch a quick inhale, setting up a fast rhythm. I start to drool a little, my eyes streaming, noises of pleasure breaking out of both of us.

The door swings open behind me and quickly before I can even move he's pushing me into on of the stalls and slamming the door. My face shoved against it and his hands are all over me pinning me in place. For one second all is quite as we listen to the footsteps head for the last stall. The next I feel him pull my hips back impaling me on his cock. Hard, pushing deeper and deeper until I feel split open around him, stuffed full of his cock and I love it, my pussy clamps down and I can't help the loud moan. I bite my lip and try and turn my face to look at him but he is still holding my head against the door. My hands scramble on the flat surface trying to find something to grip on to, nothing to hold so I settle for pushing my palms flat against it at head height, gaining a hum of approval from him. Then he starts to move, fucking me relentlessly, deep hard strokes that rock my whole body and pushes me on to my tip toes.

I've never be fucked like this so savage, so taken, possessed, this isn't any regular old fucking this is a owning. Right now in this moment he owns every inch of me. Long gone is the time I can keep quite it's all I can do not to scream as I build higher and higher towards another devastating orgasm. My legs start to tremble, my juices dripping off his cock to coat my thighs, my teeth latched on to my lips, I close my eyes and the feeling grows, sparks bursting behind my shut lids. Two more hard pumps of his cock and I'm down for on a loud groan I shudder and break apart. My pussy clamps hard on his cock spasming around him as I feel the first hard burst of his cum deep inside me, his groan echoing mine. Load after load he shoots inside me, prolonging my orgasm, drawing it out with his. The warm flood of his cum slowly dribbling out of me around his still hard cock.

I feel his breath against my neck followed by a soft kiss. "Good Girl." Now clean up that mess you made.

Dropping to my knees I lick and suck his cock clean, using my fingers to scope up the mess still coating my inner thighs and shoving them in my mouth loving the mixed taste of our cum.

"Now where should we go for lunch?" The happy smile and look of approval on his face lets me know this is far from over.

The End... for now.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise and hot scene, however you need far better proofing.

SinfuIDreamsSinfuIDreamsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess,

Yes he is meant to be a uber alpha-hole like the majority of my leading males. I find it a fun style to write and eventually I turn them into the devoted Dom. Much like Seth in my story To Be His. Asshole all the way around but with good intentions that eventually shine through.

Thank you for the feedback

Sin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Scorching hot! He comes across as a bit of an alpha-hole pushing for dominance during a business meeting. IMHO the very best kind of D/s scenes/ relationships are based on mutual respect, communication and understanding. Still this is a fantasy story so I can see why it’s written in a playing ‘fast and loose’ style.

Thanks for sharing,

Tess (uk)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Whore Ch. 01 A woman is made one man's property.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Chloe Ch. 01 Chloe discovers she's a submissive.in BDSM
It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01 A college girl writes stories about a Dom. And he finds out.in BDSM
Thank You, Sir Jen is given her new rules and gets a punishment.in BDSM
Kimmie's Lesson Disobedient student experiences her first punishment.in BDSM
More Stories