All Comments on 'Meeting The Family'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Exciting but...

It would be nice if Trevor would have at least one sister.

It's not too late to add a sister.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiover 3 years ago

Really hot story. Difficult to believe that no one has helped out his brother with a blowjob or two. Bi family sex is the hottest

PussyWillow1993PussyWillow1993over 3 years ago
damn!

that was so good, I've gotta go change my underwear now hahaha

Passionwriter2019Passionwriter2019over 3 years ago

Great, highly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

This is so damn hot. Can't wait to see a scene of her fucking all seven of them at once.

Also, do the other brothers have wives or girlfriends? It would be the hottest thing to see Jacob fucking all his daughters in law at once while his sons watch and jack off.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years agoAuthor
Glad You Enjoyed This

May be more to cum. The possibilities are endless with so many men and just one woman...

rugoingtoletmein21rugoingtoletmein21over 3 years ago
KEEP GOING

The story was great but it ended too quickly for my liking. I was ready to read on and on and on. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Excessive

No lead up and really no story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Hot Story

Please add more chapters to this very hot story. About the father & brothers fucking a woman all night long. I cannot wait to read about when the twin fucking too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Limited!

You have an annoying way of repeating and recycling a limited repertoire of stock phrases and descriptions. It detracts from any genuine eroticism.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
So Damn Hot!

Need a second chapter!

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Hot stuff.

Her need reminds me of what happened with Mum's bf. She had just married the new police officer in the village a month after they met (no sex before, this was 1949) and after a month started complaining new hubby needed (not wanted) sex ALL the time. She wasn't complaining about the sex, just it was too frequent. Not even a monthly rest. She had to walk home at teabreaks simply to meet him, and lunchtimes and the minute he walked thru the front door he'd be on her, usually not making it more than a few feet down the hall. He literally took her every couple of hours day and night.

Mum suggested maybe she shouldn't go home one lunchtime. Kathy didn't, nor at mid-afternoon, though she was surprised he hadn't turned up at the shop to take her home. Anyway she went home after work and found him dead on the floor. Something had ruptured in his brain when he couldn't get what he needed. He was 31.

Long story short Mum felt guilty about it till she died a couple of years ago. Kathy moved to Canada, breaking all contact.

I still have the newspaper clippings about his death.

Be careful what you wish for.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

I do love an unapologetic slut. The shift from first person to third person mid-story is jarring though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...