Meeting The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Trevor had left to pick up his brother, a Marine, who he'd told me was coming home after ending his latest tour of duty in the Middle East, His father Jacob poured us both an icy cold glass of white wine. Once he'd handed me a glass, his pale blue eyes twinkling, he asked, "Do you like to swim, Candace?"

I gazed out at the calm blue water that just looked so inviting, and nodded. "I love to swim. But unfortunately Trevor never mentioned that you had a pool, so I didn't pack a bathing suit."

Jacob flashed me a sly grin, leaned close, sending a shiver straight down my spine as he murmured against my ear, "Well, as I'm sure you've noticed, it's so secluded around here, that normally none of us bother with clothes." Then I watched as he stood right in front of me, pulled off his shorts, playfully wiggled his eyebrows, and now buck ass naked, suggested, "So, feel free to take off what you're wearing and come in for a swim and join me."

I couldn't believe that I was standing outside with my husband's father, staring at his naked body, of course zeroing in on the beauty of his package. And I realized I was wrong about what he'd had hiding in his board shorts. For a man his age, he was enormous, and he had me wondering how his wife could have taken him, when he was just so big and thick around, it would be like getting fucked by a freaking tree trunk.

Heat began to pool between my legs and I think I actually licked my lips, imagining how good that much thick, heavy man meat would feel pushing past my lips, into my mouth, or better still, slamming deep and hard into my now, very juicy pussy.

Jacob grinned, making his eyes sparkle with mischief. "So... are we going in for a swim?"

Nodding my head, I deciding to do this crazy thing, and join the family. And I just went for it, tugged my little yellow sundress over my head, figuring I might as well do the full monty if this was how they rolled around here.

But then I lost a bit of my courage as I watched his eyes go all dark and stormy when he got his first look at me in nothing but my tiny white lace panties push up bra and high heeled sandals.

Considering I'm a little on the busty side, a very full C cup, with plenty of cleavage, I knew the sight my rosy nipples already hard enough to cut glass, clearly visible through the sheer lace, had to be affecting him -- especially since I could actually see his cock starting to twitch.

"You have such a beautiful body, Candace," he murmured, his voice so deep and gravelly that I actually shivered as I watched his magnificent cock start to grow heavy and thick right before my eyes.

Drawing in a shaky breath, I tugged off my bra and panties and kicked off my sandals, so that I could get out of the heat, of both his gaze and the sun's, and go in for a swim, though part of me knew that us getting together naked was wrong.

Though I already knew that the family was accustomed to going without clothes, since Trevor had told me the same thing -- that he couldn't remember any of them wearing anything at home. I also wondered -- since I knew that Jacob's wife and my husband's mother had died from heart failure over five years ago -- if seeing a young woman like me naked, would be too much for a man like Jacob, and he might lose control.

Finally Jacob shook his head, as though trying to clear it, blew out a breath and as he slowly looked me over, he said, "If you'll take a seat on one of the lounge chairs, before we go in the water, I'd be happy to put some sunscreen on you so that pale, tender flesh of yours doesn't burn in the sun."

I was so just overwhelmed at the thought of us being alone together, especially naked as the day we were born, with him looking so bronzed and tone, as well as being crazy well-hung. Without even thinking, I did as he suggested and sat on one of the padded lounge chairs. Squeezing my legs together tight, I didn't think he could see much of my pussy, except for the dark landing strip that trailed from the top of my mound, down to my pulsing slit.

And lordy, after I'd pulled aside my long dark hair, when he slicked up his hands with sunscreen and began massaging it into my shoulders, I really had to fight not to whimper. Standing right next to me with his long, thick beautiful display of manhood level with my gaze, just inches from my mouth, I wondered if he was taunting me to reach out and have a feel of him, or even a lick.

Just looking at his lovely cock up close had me so wound up, seemingly of their own volition, my hands travelled up to my breasts and I began to tug and twist at my aching nipples, sending the most delicious little zap straight between legs.

Jacob chuckled when he saw where my hands were, and what I was doing with my now painfully erect nipples, practically torturing the crap out of them as I tugged and twisted them ruthlessly hard between my fingers; he had me feeling so needy.

"You know, I'm not shy about my body," he said in a quiet voice. "So, you're welcome to touch me if you'd like." Running his hands across my bare shoulders, making me sigh with the way he was kneading the tension out of my neck, he leaned closer and whispered, "Or, if you'd prefer, you could even have a taste."

Holy shit! I could feel my eyes flare. My pussy was clenching like a bitch in heat as it was, and I could hardly see straight, I wanted to taste him so badly. Already knowing how good that much man would feel sliding over my tongue, till I had him pushing right down my throat, nearly cutting off my air, and making me come like there'd be no tomorrow, I had to fight to keep my hands to myself.

There was just no way I could ever allow myself to touch him. Not when I was married -- especially to his son. And for heaven sakes, the man was my father-in-law, so it could never happen.

Heaving a sigh, I looked up at him, and told him the truth, "Jacob, as much I'd like to, I could never betray Trevor's trust by doing anything with you."

He just smiled and shook his head, took hold of his big, fat monster and started to stroke it. "Believe me, sweetheart, Trevor won't mind. In fact, he'd be happy to know that we got together like this. I don't know if he told you, but another thing we do in our family, aside from shunning clothing, is we share. We share everything. And with you being his wife, and me being his father, he'd be thrilled to discover that we'd enjoyed sharing something as wonderful as this together. Sex is such a natural act. We were born to experience it, or mankind would cease to exist. It's why we're designed the way we are, so we fit into one another, so we can seed our women and breed them."

I swallowed hard as I watched him growing even thicker and longer before my eyes. Staring, as he roughly tugged and squeezed the fuck out of himself in his fist, I was pretty sure that my little pussy was not designed to take a cock the size of his. He was just so fucking big, and though I knew it was never going to happen, I couldn't stop my juicy, aching cunt from dripping down my legs.

I watched spellbound. Jacob was slightly shuddering, with his chest beginning to heave and his jaw clenched tight as his cock shot through his fist harder and faster with each stroke of his hand. His voice now sounding even deeper, he said, "And we both know that every creature on earth enjoys the feeling of coupling, and breeding with the ones that attract them, with their looks and their scent. And you my dear are an incredibly alluring woman that I find very attractive."

When he reached out and tipped up chin, I was forced to tear my gaze off the mesmerising sight his heavy cock, flying through his fist, oozing with so much juice, that he had me almost crying out. Heaven help me, I wanted so much to slide my tongue over his weeping hole and lick that fat bead of pre-come onto my tongue for even a tiny taste of him.

"And there is no room for guilt when something gives us this much pleasure, Candace," he said, breathing hard as he let go of his now fully erect cock, so he could resume my massage, gently sliding his big strong hands along my collar bone and then down over my chest. Until he had me gasping when I felt the heat of his hands cupping and massaging my heavy breasts sending the most shocking little shivers right through me.

I couldn't stop myself, whether it was right or wrong, what he was doing just felt so good, I threw back my head and shamelessly licked my lips as he worked his magic fingers over my needy flesh, making my breasts tingle like he'd set them ablaze. Tugging and twisting both my nipples at once, gradually pulling at them harder and harder, until they stung. He teased at them till he had me mindlessly moaning and shifting up my hips, as the most erotically charged shock I'd ever felt, shot right down to my weeping cunt, like an electric current, firing up my sex, preparing me to be bred.

Before I knew what he was about to do, he was on his knees in front of me, squeezing my breast, suckling one of nipples deep and hard into his mouth, rolling it with his tongue, and nipping the tip sharply with his teeth, till he had me crying out. God, what he was doing to me just felt too good to be contained.

When I looked down and saw his big, beautiful cock hard as granite between us, just oozing with his tempting juices, I didn't even have to think.

Desperate for even one little touch, I reached out, took him in my hand and moaned at the feel of him warm and pulsing against my skin, as amazingly he grew even thicker and harder as I wrapped my fingers around him as best I could and squeezed him hard in my hand. Then I began pump him up and down, pinching out the big, fat juicy bead leaking out of his slit, till I had it dribbling over my hand, and sliding down over my belly, right into my needy cunt. I just shut my eyes and shivered, it just felt so erotic.

Leaning between us, I dared to touch him with just the tip of my tongue. Then I couldn't hold back and whimpered out loud at the feel of that delectable stream of pre-come slid over my tongue as I happily gave in and lapped all around the big, red angry mushroom head, that looked so prepared to fuck me that my legs seemed to fall part on their own.

"I don't think we should be doing this," I told him, even as I kept lapping at his powerful weapon, while brokenly moaning at the feel of him trailing his fingers down from my aching breasts, over my quivering belly, until I could feel them lightly massaging the top of my mound, with his thumb stroking my clit, which had my sex clenching even harder, so ready to come.

In my mind, helplessly mewling as hungrily I lapped at his magnificent shaft, I felt myself give in and surrender, practically holding up a white flag. I was no match for this man's magnetic pull. With my lips stretched tight around his enormous cockhead, I sucked in as much of him as I could take, while feeling him tease me with taunting little strokes of his fingertips, just barely ghosting up and down along my juicy slit, making my poor pussy gush with the need to be filled, and fucked -- and fucked hard.

He stroked my hair, and softly murmured, "Careful daughter, or I'll end up coming in your mouth, before I've had a chance to taste your pretty pussy."

My head shot up, my eyes popped and I nearly wailed at the thought of my gorgeous father-in-law eating me out till I probably passed out, even before I had a chance for him to try and impale me on his enormous pussy splitter.

He gently pulled me off his cock, carefully lowered me back onto the chair, and told me, "Now why don't spread your legs nice and wide for me, so I can get in there and get you nice and wet, so you can take me."

I wanted to say no, and tell him I couldn't, I really did. But looking down between his legs, he was just so long, and thick and hard, shimmering under the sun with a mixture of my saliva and his own juices, that I did just as I was told, obeyed him, and spread myself open just as wide as I could go.

And as I prepared myself for the pounding a cock the size of his would lay on me, I prayed that he was being honest with me when he said that Trevor would be happy to discover that we'd shared something this crazy and wild.

Maybe not the way I'd been raised, since no one in my family ever walked around without their clothes, much less ate out, sucked off or fucked their in-laws. But since I was new to the family, I just gave in, held my legs open wide and shivered at the look of wonder in my new father-in-law's gaze as he hungrily eyed my dripping cunt.

"Oh, you've got such a lovely little pussy," he murmured reverently, as he reached out and slowly and carefully slid a finger from my tingling clit all the way through my sodden folds to my quivering little asshole. "And I think you'd like if I licked you here, wouldn't you?"

I nodded my head and whispered, "Yes," without even having to think. I did want him to lick me, and fuck into me with his tongue and dear god, suck hard on my clit, till he had me so juiced up, I'd be primed enough to want to mount him.

He leaned close and pressed a tender kiss to my lips, then proceeded to feather warm, little open mouthed kisses all the way down my body. Suckling hard on each throbbing nipple as he passed each breast, he circled my navel with his tongue before he dipped in just the tip, making me shiver.

Too aroused to even think, I just stared down at his head and watched him press another hot, lingering open mouthed kiss to the top of mound. As slowly he slid his tongue down over my clit and lapped all around it, till he had me clenching my hands at my side and softly squealing, it just felt so good to have his mouth on me, so insanely good.

Fuck! When he pushed his tongue into my cunt and started to give me a nice little tongue fucking, while expertly working my clit, I really started to pant. Then I felt my entire body suddenly beginning to crest as a deliciously powerful tingle went through my pussy as I came, shivering and gushing onto his tongue.

"That's it," he said, smiling and hungrily lapping up my juices, "Come all over my tongue, baby girl, and I'll swallow every drop you give me."

As he feasted, making a meal out of cunt, I just couldn't stop shaking, because holy fuck, Trevor's dad really knew his way around a pussy! I know I'd never gotten off as hard from oral in my life.

Then, if that wasn't enough, he pushed two thick fingers inside me and started to finger fuck my aching little snatch till I could hear the clack of him juicing me up filling the air. And I thought I'd just about die when he latched back onto my clit and sucked and sucked and sucked. Until my eyes shot open, shocked, and I gasped when I felt him push me open even wider when he added a third fat finger, thrusting them as deep into me as deep they could go, till I thought he'd split me wide open.

Holy fuck! My pussy really stung from the pressure of being pried open so hard. But damn, it just felt so good when he began working them in and out of me, giving me the most deliciously rough little finger fucking ever, that I just stared at the three of them pushing in and out of my juicy, quivering cunt, hoping he'd never pull them out.

Oh, lordy, especially when he rooted around and located my g-spot. And that got me shivering right down to my toes, as he teased that sensitive bundle of nerves with a firm massage, till he had me squealing my head off while still sucking the living fuck out of clit!

Jesus, barely able to breathe, I came and came, came, till I didn't think I could come anymore -- ever. At least until he pushed a wet finger into my asshole, and fucked into me there, and I just threw back my head and screamed like a madwoman, it all just felt too crazy good to be real. To have the heaviness of three thick fingers fucking into my cunt, with his mouth sucking at my clit till I felt ready to detonate, and then that naughty touch of anal added to the mix, had me feel so full and so over stimulated to even conceive. It was enough to make me come and just keep on coming, like right into the next decade.

"I need you nice and wet, and stretched out as wide as I can get you," he said, once he finally pulled his mouth off my achingly delighted clitoris, but kept right on sliding his thick fingers in and out of me, dragging out my climax. Then he grinned, almost boyishly. "You might have noticed that I'm little on the big side, and I don't want to hurt you, especially the first time we're together. Or you'll never want me to try and get between your legs and fuck you again, will you?"

I couldn't even think, he had my poor pussy tingling so insanely hard, and every nerve ending in my entire body overloaded to the point that I was afraid something inside me might short out. Then he pulled his fingers out of me, and lashed me one more time with his talented tongue, tickling my ass hole and my delighted little fuck hole, making me shudder even harder.

Jacob nodded, looking satisfied as he looked down at the sopping mess he'd made of my poor shuddering pussy and said, "I think you're ready. You're nice and juicy. So now I'm going to push inside you, and really show you what it means to be pleasured."

Holy fucking shit! I clutched his forearms in a death grip as I stared wide-eyed between my legs and watched him clutch his mighty weapon and start to drive his angry red mushroom head straight into my still clenching cunt. "Relax," he whispered gently. "And it'll feel really good once I get it inside you and fill you up, till you're just aching to take every inch of me, when I start to ride you."

I rolled my eyes. Like I wasn't already.

Then wow! I felt the slight sting of him broaching my opening and then I could feel him pushing inside me. Oh, god, he just felt so incredibly thick, I wondered if something would tear as he thrust in a little deeper with each slow, careful flex of his hips.

"Spread your pussy open as wide as you can, baby girl, and I can get inside you easier and make you feel really good."

I obediently brought my knees up to my chest and spread my legs open wide as I could, and tried my best to relax as I felt him packing his heavy cock deeper and deeper into my tight little pussy, till I actually thought I'd burst from the fullness of it.

But gradually as he pulled out a little then pushed back in a little more with each thrust, I was amazed at how good it felt to be so full and stretched open so wide -- especially knowing it was my uber handsome father-in-law's cock breaking me in so he could fuck me whenever he wanted.

"Feel good now?" he asked, smiling warmly into my eyes as he began to pump into me in a nice steady rhythm.

"Hmm, yeah, feels really good," I said, and even thrust back against him a little just to get a little friction going. Then he pushed a finger against my stretched out clit and began to rub at it hard and fast. He pulled out almost all the way, then slammed right back inside me, till I swear he was about to tear my cunt in half. But damn, it still felt good, so good, that the sting of it was starting to feel addictive.

He made me come again, and come hard, when he swiveled his hips just right, as he fucked into me, working both my tingling fully-packed hole and my burning hot little clit both at once.

"It's good to see you come so hard," he said, smiling at me affectionately and looking pleased. "It opens you up to take my seed."

I was too lost to even hear whatever it was he was saying. It all felt so wrong, and yet oddly just so right to feel him slamming my cunt with his big heavy cock. Making me body shake so hard, I couldn't focus on anything but the delicious pain/pleasure cocktail that was sweeping through my sex, and coursing through the rest of me. From my stretched out clit to my achingly well-fucked cunt, right up to my cervix that he was now pounding, and straight through my veins. His fat cockhead was pressing so hard inside me, hitting me just right, that I cried out and came all over again, bathing him right down to his balls in a fresh wave of my juice.