Meeting The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly lost count. He made come so many times. I couldn't stop moaning and shivering it was just so hard-core to watch my father-in-law, tunnelling in and out of me, pushing my knees to my chest, so he could open up my cunt just as wide as it could go, so he could fill me up even more and make me take every inch he could possibly slam inside me.

With a sense of wonder in his voice, he said, "Look down at your belly, precious, and you can see my cock poking up through your skin, as we fuck. It's so beautifully erotic to actually be able to see you filled up till I'm pushing at your my belly with my manhood as I breed you, and fill you up with my seed."

I looked down and whimpered. He was right. It had to be the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, to see his cockhead poking from inside at my skin, with rippling waves running over my belly as he fucked into me deeper than I'd ever been fucked.

"Feel, Candace, touch my cock through your skin, as your daddy fucks into you nice and deep."

Mesmerized at the sight of his cock, so huge that it was actually pushing out and bulging out my flesh from my cunt to belly button, I stroked my hand along the ripple his cock was making as he fucked me. Shuddering, I was sure I'd never experienced anything even close to this wild before, to have my father-in-law's huge monster plowing me so deep that I could actually see his cock fucking into me right through my skin.

Then my eyes shot open, when I heard him let out a deep throaty grunt, as his fingers dug hard into my thighs, anchoring me for his final onslaught.

Every muscle in his body flexing, gritting his teeth, he drove his heavy cock into me wickedly hard, pounding the fuck out of my cunt. Shuddering, his body coated in a tantalizing sheen of sweat, I felt him firing off straight into my womb, splashing inside me as he unloaded his cock.

He thrust again, closed his eyes, releasing a deep, satisfied masculine growl. And I could feel him pulsing inside me over and over again, shooting me full of the cum that could very well breed me, as I finally remembered that I'd gone off the pill and that my husband's father might just be seeding fertile ground.

I felt so tormented, realizing that I could be getting pregnant with my father-in-law's child, that I didn't notice him smiling up at one of the windows that looked down at us from the house. Where unbeknownst to me, my husband Trevor and his brother Jonas were both smiling down and giving him the thumbs up. As their father proudly pulled his dripping cock out of me, showing them the long, thick heavy load of cum that he filled me with, oozing out of out of my well-fucked hole right down to my ass.

Throwing back my head, I closed my eyes and just moaned.

Though I didn't know it, Trevor and Jonas had been watching us for a while. Both of them naked, with their dicks in their hands, hard as fuck as they watched their father eat me out, then fill me up with his cock and nearly fuck me blue, hoping to breed his own son's wife.

When Jacob finally glanced back at my face, and noticed that I looked upset, looking concerned, he tipped up face and said, "What's wrong? Was I too rough? Does your pussy hurt too much, daughter?"

Though it stung like a bitch now that I wasn't aroused anymore or coming non-stop all over his cock. I shook my head, though every inch of me was still humming pretty hard, I told him, "I just remembered that I'm not on the pill. And you might have got me pregnant."

Looking relieved, he just smiled, and ran his hand over my cheek. "That's okay, baby girl. Like I said, we all share everything. And if I did breed you, no one will care. You and Trevor must enjoy each other often like this. Your pussy felt like there was already a load of cum inside. Am I right?"

I nodded. "We made love this morning before we left the house."

He flashed me a reassuring smile, and patted my thigh. "Being newlyweds, and probably making love a few times a day, you might already be pregnant. So my cum mingling with my own son's, and maybe putting a baby in your belly, is nothing to worry about."

Then after he'd swiped a hand over his sweaty brow, he pointed to a smallish wooden structure by the side of patio and said, "Now, why don't you get a shower and clean up in that little pool house over there, and I'll get us something to eat. And you can meet me upstairs in the kitchen."

Then he pressed a tender kiss to my forehead and said, "Thank you for sharing that with me, it felt wonderful to be with you like this, just as close as we could be, with me right inside you." Then he chuckled, and patted my thigh and said, "Welcome to the family, Candace."

Upstairs in the great room, Trevor and Jonas were quietly talking and Trevor was saying to his brother, "You know when I married Candace, I thought our sex drives were a perfect match. But it turns out I was wrong and she needs it all the time, like 24-7. So, I thought maybe I could bring her up here, and if you guys didn't mind, you could help me give her what she needs. I love her to bits, and she's just so bright and easy to be with. And I just want her to be happy. But I think the only way I could really satisfy her, is if I could keep an erection going all the time."

Jonas shrugged, smiled and said, "Sure. She's really hot. Congrats, man. You married one beautiful sexy mamma. But does she know that there are six of us boys and seven if you count dad, who would be more than happy to get with her anytime she's in the mood?"

Trevor winced and shook his head. "No, I didn't tell her that much. I just told her that we don't bother with clothes, so she wouldn't be too shocked when she's sees us all naked with our dicks out. But seeing as dad just broke her in, I'm sure she knows by now that we share everything, including our women. And with a needy pussy like hers, I've got a feeling it won't take much to convince her that having seven guys to service her, might be a dream come true for someone with a nonstop need like hers."

Jonas smiled. "Well, I just hope she likes what she sees when she comes upstairs, after she's showered, especially when she notices that I'm even bigger than dad. And I'm pretty sure the twins are about the same size as me, if not bigger."

Trevor shook his head, and playfully punched his brother's shoulder. "Well, like dad just showed us with how carefully he worked at getting inside her, you should know how to handle your equipment by now, so she doesn't run away screaming before you've even got her legs spread."

Jonas nodded. "Yeah, I usually take it nice and slow, and get them so wet and blissed out that they're happy by the time I push inside them."

Stepping into the house, Jacob overheard the tail end of his son's conversation, walked over and threw his arms around his son Jonas and pulled him in for a hug, slapping him on the shoulder. "Welcome home, son. Good to have you back safe and sound." Then he stepped back and addressed them both. "As for Candace, she is a tight one. So, Trevor, it's up to you to warn all of your brothers that they need to take it slow as snails, before any of them try and pound her."

Trevor nodded. "Yeah, after I've let her know how many brothers I have, and she hopefully realizes that the seven of us might be exactly what she needs. If and when she agrees to letting us share her, I'll make sure to tell the other four that they'd better be careful with my wife, or else."

His father held up his hands. "Well I'm sure you saw how patient I was with her. And she seemed pretty happy at the end. And I guess you saw, thanks to your father's skill that she climaxed a lot, at least five or six times. Though she was a little anxious about us maybe breeding her, I just told her that no one would know or care where the child came from in our family. And with the way you two newlyweds have been going at it, she might already have been bred by her own husband's seed."

Trevor nodded. "Yeah, she's not on the pill. And being as close as our family is, I wouldn't care whose baby she's carrying as long as it's healthy."

His brother Jonas stroked his cock and looked out the window at the pool, murmuring, "Man, this is going to be some crazy week with just your sexy wife and the seven of us, trying to get inside her. So that maybe if we're lucky, one of us can breed her, now that we know she's fertile and one of our seeds could take."

Jacob nodded. "Unless Trevor's already got the job done, it'll probably be one of mine that seeds her." He pointed a finger at them. "And the proof is in all of you. I've got six big, healthy strapping sons to show just how potent your old man's swimmers really are."

His sons laughed and nodded. And they were still standing talking by the window when they noticed Candace leaving the pool house with her hair wet and dripping down her bare back with her big bare breasts enticingly bouncing and her nice tight ass swaying as she made her way upstairs -- blessedly naked.

"Damn, she's hot," Jonas muttered.

Trevor smiled proudly. "I know, right? Why do you think I fell for her so hard the moment I saw her?" he said, stroking his cock in his hand. "And when she gets up here, after she's met you, I'm going to take her to my bedroom so I can explain about the seven us." He smiled. "And then we'll just have to see what the lady decides..."