All Comments on 'Meeting the Lady'

by OldGrower

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brings Back Memories...

I visited a Dominatrix several times before she disappeared, and it was always something new and exciting. She took me places I did not know existed and she slowly increased my limits. I really liked what the author was telling us about the twin because that is what happened to me, some C&B torture that turned into pain. My Dominatrix used a Ten's Unit on me and showed me the delights of electro stimulation. If you have not tried it, do and you will go back for more. I did and I have missed her alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really good story. Very descriptive. Made me want to meet "Lady" and experience what she provided to her "sub"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dangerously done

if you ever come across a person such as this, leave immediately. It sounds good in the beginning, but anyone who ever let's go of an agreed upon safety issue, will go to far and hurt you, then claim it was accidental. You never drop that, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it is fiction

i am Oldgrower (forgot my password) and I have not looked at comments for a few years now but just looked at last comment posted. This sounds like so many comments I have seen on other stories warning about some activity or something to the effect of "this person should have been put in jail" or " that would cause irreparable harm". You people making comments like that remember, these stories are fiction! Fantasies! Not to be considered real life. Yes in some cases like this one, it may be strongly based on real occurances, and in a very few might even be real, but these are stories! Please stop with the type of comments that show you are taking the stories way too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really well written, and very explicit and erotic. I could almost feel the activities which you described.

I wish that I could find a Mistress who was as creative as the one who you described.

JackSwanJackSwanabout 4 years ago
Cool Story!

Story; exaggeration; or true to life: it's a good read and written well enough that I could put myself in the sub's place. Admittedly, I have never actually been to a session with a woman that works as a Dominatrix, Goddess, or Castrix. I have wondered what the experience is like but never scheduled out of fear I would embarrass myself.

Jack

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous