All Comments on 'Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 08'

by tompayne1809

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A wild orgy

Gloria is a hell of a woman to be able to take all of the cock she has taken.

I hope that Jim gets to fuck Allison again soon. Allison would make the perfect wife for Jim, and I hope that he not only fucks her but makes love to her so good, that she falls in love with him and wants him for her husband.

It's too bad that Gorge didn't fuck Gloria in the ass while she was stretched out so much, he would have been able to stretch her out even more. Her asshole may have stayed open 4 inches after he finished with her.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
super good

a great read. enjoyed it thoroughly.. this is now my favourite series on literotica. i was checking every day hoping that you had added a new chapter. i am really happy . this is a really good unique masterpiece. please keep bew chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Work. Please give us the next chapter soon.

It wold be nice if she had a few more training sessions before the sex Olympics. I love the details you provide in the story. It would be nice if you could include some bits of the the character's regular lives as well, where they may face fear of discovery, or someone makes fun of them. And later the person who makes fun gets involved in the sex games.

It would also be nice to read about the son accompanying the mom to a restaurant, shoe store, hairdresser, waxing beautician, sex toy shop, where the mom teases and probably fucks the waiter/ hairdresser/ shoe salesman ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I know her specialty is deep throat...

But I would like to see Jim get the chance to fuck Laura Maddison a few times. Another scenario I'd like to see would be for Joanne to find out that John fucked Jim's mom without her knowledge and so she brings Chris to a party, without John of course, at either Jim's house or the Maddison's so Chris can get a little more experience and Joanne can get another good fucking from Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cum Pie

Would love to have one or more of the women suck the cum out of her pussy and ass. Maybe a few guys piss in her ass

max052max052over 11 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER!

This is a first class storyline. Just gets better and better. Thank you so much for your efforts and please continue.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the goodies

big hanging tits, lots of cum and sperm and shaving. great. More please. Maybe some tit bondage.

reza1962reza1962over 11 years ago
More please.

I would like to read about Laura and Gloria getting buttfucked by the big 10"er. But just generally more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

come you cant leave us hanging got go on with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome series

A must read

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Only in fiction due you find so many mature, self-aware, self-confident with solid egos. Only here can you find emotionally, psychologically and emotional secure being totally lacking in human frailty. Good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous