Meeting the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, 'You're going to be my little whore and you'll beg for more when I'm done'," he repeated it in his language.

He stepped off the couch and got down on his knees. He grabbed my legs and turned me around so I was slumped against the back of the sofa and my legs were hanging off. He grabbed my shins and pushed my legs up so my knees were to my chest.

He gently kissed my slit and ran his tongue all over my labia, he began sucking my clit expertly and giving her little flicks with his tongue. I realized I was moaning loudly and squeaking. I wasn't sure if I had an orgasm already or not. Every sensation was the best thing I had ever felt. Truthfully, seeing him between my legs was hot. As I said, he looks like he could be Dylan McDermott's brother or first cousin. He wasn't hard to look at. I just became torn about how this was happening. Who's to say we couldn't have consensually had sex? I'd never fucked anyone older than 34 but I'll try anything once.

He slurped my pussy for a solid 10 minutes. My legs were shaking. The room was pulsating and so was my cunt. It was convulsing and flowing juice with each pump. I grabbed his hair with my tied hands and pushed on his head to add pressure. He reared back his hand and slapped the under part of my thigh making me squeal.

He came up off of me and swiftly unbuttoned and stepped out of his pants. His dick was massive behind his boxers. My pussy throbbed and my stomach ached for a fuck. He smirked at me as he saw me eyeing his package, just as I did the other day in sweatpants. Was that it? Is that what made him do this? He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off as well. His chest and stomach are muscular, a soft layer of hair made a trail from his chest to his crotch.

He slid off his boxers and sat down on the couch beside me, he easily pulled me on top of him so I was hovering above his huge cock. This thing was every bit of 8 inches and girthy. My legs were spread apart straddling him, he stuck two fingers into my wet hole. He gathered some juice and used it as lube as he rubbed his erection. My arms were draped over his shoulders, my hands still tied. He grabbed my waist and lowered me down on his cock.

I became frantic as soon as it was in my pussy. I can't describe the sensations I was feeling, it was like fireworks had been set off in my body. I tossed my head back, my mouth hanging open in an "O". All I could do was moan and repeat "fuck" over and over. He was thrusting aggressively and I was using my body weight to push into him.

I grabbed handfuls of his hair as he squeezed and smacked my ass hard. I raised my head and caught his eyes again. They were determined and lustful. I couldn't stop myself from leaning forward and kissing him. He stopped thrusting as I took over and ground deeply onto him, my clit rubbing his pubic mound. Suddenly an eruption quaked from my body. My legs went numb, my pussy was gushing, and I think I was squirting around his dick.

"Fuck yes, cum baby!" he yelled as he brought his hand to my clit and began rubbing it. I almost shook myself off of him. I was seeing stars, my vision tunneled, and I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I felt like my heart skipped a beat and I couldn't breathe. I had never had an orgasm like that in my life. I had never squirted.

"I want to see you do that again," he said laughing.

He picked me up off of him and pulled me into the floor onto his plush rug.

"Please untie me." I pleaded. I wanted to touch the rug, I wanted to touch him."Let me touch you."

He smiled and swiftly untied my hands, knowing he had me and I wasn't resisting. I grabbed a fistful of the rug. The feeling of it caressed my body like I was sinking into cotton candy. I nuzzled my naked body into it as he threw my legs open. He dove 2 fingers into my quivering pussy and molded them around my gspot. He began pumping his fingers with speed and pressure that almost brought me off the floor. Without warning, another orgasm hit me. I couldn't hold anything in. My eyesight was fuzzy and I reached for anything. I grabbed his shoulders as he leaned into me. My juices squirted out of my body like a faucet. I had no idea I could do that. I began screaming as he kept going. He leaned into my cum, letting it flow over him.

I couldn't stop from thrashing and writhing. I thought I was dying but the most blissful death. He pulled out his fingers and guided his hard cock back into me. I fell completely on my back overtaken by the sensations. I became limp and gave in completely to what I was feeling. I ran my hands over my own smooth body. I grabbed my tits in my hands and squeezed them as if feeling them for the first time. I ran my hands over my face and through my hair. Everything felt like it was alive, captivating, and new.

Griff had his large hands around my tiny waist and was pulling me into him as he thrust. I opened my eyes and put my hands on his chest. I ran my fingers across his stomach and trailed down around his hips. He was staring at me intently, admiring my face. I moved my hand to my pussy and put my fingers on his cock as he moved in and out of me.

He said something in Italian, "I said 'Good girl'." He smiled at me.

"Keep talking to me," I said through ragged breaths. He pulled out of me and turned me over into a downward dog. He reinserted himself. This angle allowed him to hit new depths. I howled,

"Fuckkkk!"

He laughed as he grabbed my ass and slapped it, he held onto it as he continued to thrust into me. His voice was seductive and deep as he started speaking in his native tongue. It flowed so sweetly like nectar to my ears. I moved my hand to my clit. I felt like I could cum again. I rubbed her gently as he pounded my wet hole. I began to cum immediately. My pleasure a crescendo vibrating off the wall. He so easily drove his hips, his stamina is impeccable.

He pulled out, "Lay on the couch." he demanded. I jumped up, wobbly, my world still vibrating. I laid back on the couch with my legs up in the air. He put one on either shoulder and guided himself back in. He grabbed my tits with both hands as they bounced from the penetration.

"You're so beautiful, Miss Grey, " he purred. "You're such a good girl."

"Thank you." I squeaked. I closed my eyes once again reveling in the splendors. My mind had been cleared and all I could focus on was how everything felt. I felt free in this twisted turn of events. He kissed my face, my lips, nose, cheeks, and forehead.

"I'm going to cum in you," he stated nonchalantly. I barely comprehended his statement. All I could do was smile and moan as his thrusts became more urgent. His dick stiffened and his hot load filled my body. I could feel it twitching against my walls. I watched his face as he came. He threw his head back, a smile on his lips, he moaned loudly as he ran his hands down my body.

He pulled out and sat back panting. I lay there unmoving. My mind was rolling and I had no idea how long it would last. My body felt like jello and my pussy was still quivering.

"What do you think?" his voice broke the silence.

I took a moment to gather my thoughts, the ones I could catch that is, and find my voice.

"I think you're fucked up for drugging me. You could have naturally seduced me just fine. You raped me... but it turned consensual. How fucked is that?" I paused and sighed, "I feel... alive."

"I hope you don't have any thoughts of pursuing legal action. You said it was consensual. Aren't you glad you get to experience this ultimate bliss?"

I laughed dryly, "Legal action? Against a beloved lawyer. Yeah right, I know how that would go" -I breathed deeply, filling my lungs with air- "I don't know how the fuck I'll feel tomorrow, but if you think you can just fuck me like that and then throw me away, you'd be an even bigger monster."

I sat up. The look on his face was smug, "I wouldn't dream of it. Everything I've said to you is genuine. You're special." His tone changed to something serious, "Stay here tonight?"

I shook my head yes. Maybe this lifestyle was something I could get used to.

12