Overtime

Story Info
Young MILF asked to work late.
15.7k words
4.64
47.3k
125
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers

An increasingly nervous Christy Sinclair took another quick glance at her watch. It was five-thirty. Fifteen minutes ago the attractive twenty eight year old wife and mother had been tidying up her desk, preparing to go home to her husband and young son, but instead she was now sitting outside the Managing Director's office, waiting to be seen for god knows what reason. Although in her mind, it couldn't be anything good.

She shifted uncomfortably in her chair and for the umpteenth time recrossed her legs. She took a deep controlling breath, trying to calm her racing heart as her mind went into overdrive. She ran her hands over her short skirt in an effort to smooth out the imaginary wrinkles before once more tugging at the hem in a vain attempt to pull it lower. It had again crept up past mid thigh and she cursed the fact that she'd let her vanity get in the way of her common sense. Now that she was a married woman with a child she shouldn't be wearing skirts that short, even though once upon a time she wouldn't have been so bothered.

She tugged at her skirt one more time before she gave up and glanced again at her watch. She'd already noticed that the office staff around her were leaving. She glanced at her watch again. Five-thirty-five. She'd been waiting now for twenty minutes and that delay bothered her. It had to be something bad, and she was certain she knew what it was. And that's why they were making her sweat. With her stomach in knots, she began to chew on her lower lip as she contemplated her seemingly bleak future.

She'd made a small error, or so she'd thought at the time. But it had quickly snowballed into something a lot bigger, and she was sure that even though she had managed to put it right, her culpability had been discovered and she was going to get fired as a result.

She was desperate not to lose this job, it had been hard enough to get this position in the first place given the lack of employment opportunities in the area. Even her husband Steve couldn't find a job now. He was an engineer and at one time his skills had been in high demand. As a result of this they had moved from town to town as he was headhunted, each time moving to a better position with more money. They'd even started a family. Little Josh was now four years old and the apple of Christy's eye.

Her thoughts drifted back over the last eight months. It had been disastrous. Steve had been lured away from his last job with a promise of yet another substantial salary increase. Hah, how that had proved to be pie in the sky!

The job lasted three months before the company folded. It seemed one of the directors had disappeared, but not before he'd cleaned out the company bank account. Since then Steve had been unable to find work. And as the days turned into weeks, the more depressed he had become.

They had started arguing, usually over trivial matters, but with money tight and tempers frayed they often quickly degenerated into shouting matches. And their sex life, well that was as dead as the proverbial Dodo! This wasn't how she'd envisaged married life to be.

Although the original plan had been for Christy to be a stay at home mom and wife, they both eventually realized that she probably stood more chance of obtaining work in the short-term as there appeared to be quite a few vacancies for office administrators in the area and she had a diploma in business studies.

So she was delighted to be offered a job in the local office of Global Logistics Incorporated. She entered their employ in a junior position, which was actually below the level of her qualifications, but there was the promise that after completion of a three month probationary period she would move up in both position and salary scale. And here was her problem and hence her nervousness. She'd only been with the company for ten weeks.

As Christy fretted about her future, she had no idea she was being observed.

Bob Rabinowitz the Managing Director of Global Logistics Inc, turned away from his office window to see John Kusman his Accounts Executive finishing off his telephone call.

"Well?" he asked.

John Kusman shook his head. "It's a no from them as well. It's just too short notice. They have no-one available."

"Fuck." Bob said, almost exhaling the word. "So Plan B it is then."

"More like Plan Z," John quipped.

Bob strode back to his desk, ignoring his colleague's comment. "I don't see that we have any choice in the matter now," he said, when he saw the questioning look on John's face. "She's the best looking one we've got."

John shook his head. It was rare to hear his boss curse mildly let alone use the 'eff' word. "I know... but she's only been with us for a little over two months."

Bob sighed deeply. "Yeah I know... but what other option is there? We've rung all the agencies and they've all said the same thing. What else can we do? There just isn't time to get anything else lined up."

They both turned to look out the window at Christy. And she was certainly well worth looking at. With straight blonde hair that fell just below her shoulders, beguiling green eyes and full red lips, there was no doubting that at she was a very pretty woman. They watched as she suddenly stood up from her chair and began to pace up and down the outer office.

Always smartly dressed, today she was wearing a red, long sleeved knitted top with a silk collar, that clung to her curvaceous upper body. She didn't consider it in any way revealing but it certainly made the men in the building notice her breasts. They were only a C cup but her lithe, slender build made them appear much larger. As she turned to pace away from where they stood watching, simultaneously both Bob and John dropped their gaze lower.

Her short black skirt seemed to sway sensually from side to side with every step she took. It clung to her prominent yet extremely round and sexy ass to flare out and hang loose, just caressing her thighs. Her long legs were slender but shapely, their length accentuated by her black 4" platform heels, which Steve had insisted she wear to work. She thought they were too high but Steve had said that the height of the heel made her legs look curvier and it put her at the same height as most men, so she wouldn't feel intimidated or threatened by them. She had no idea what he was talking about, but she wore them anyway, just to please him.

"Okay invite her in and let's get this over with," Bob said to John.

"What if she refuses?" John asked, his hand on the door handle.

"Then we're fucked," Bob replied bluntly.

With a grimace, John opened the office door and called Christy inside.

"Christy... hi... sorry to keep you waiting... please... take a seat," Bob said, smiling weakly, as she entered his office.

She took the offered seat, nervously expecting the worst, tugging anxiously at the hem of her skirt, trying to pull it lower, but again failing miserably.

"Christy we have a situation here..." Bob started.

'Oh jeez, they know', Christy thought. She again began to chew nervously on her bottom lip, waiting for the inevitable 'you're fired' conclusion.

"... and we think... well we were hoping... you may be able to help us out," he continued.

And with that Christy knew she wasn't going to lose her job. She breathed a huge sigh of relief. She'd just stopped herself from blurting out her confession in time. Mightily relieved, she tried to refocus as Bob had carried on talking.

"There's no point me beating about the bush, so I might as well tell you straight out what it is," he added.

Christy just nodded her head. She was so relieved she had already decided that no matter what they asked of her she would do it.

"As you already know, Global Logistics Incorporated is one of many companies owned by Worldwide International Holdings. George Benson is the company CEO of Worldwide and as such, from time to time he likes to visit the various companies to review files and such like. He's very hands on."

Bob paused, ignoring the knowing look on John's face. He knew what he was thinking.

He continued. "Now normally we have some advance warning of his impromptu visits, but for some reason the email that would have informed us of his arrival tonight didn't get sent and we've only just been alerted that he's on his way.

"Unfortunately, his visits are always outside of our normal office hours. Mr Benson likes to be here alone, except that we usually arrange for a temp to come in to see to his needs, bring him files, make him drinks, things like that," Bob said, shooting a meaningful glance to John, unseen by Christy.

"And therein lies the crux of our problem. Because we hadn't received notification of his arrival we haven't had time to sort out a temp," Bob continued.

"So that's where you come in," John interjected.

"Yes, indeed." Bob said. He paused for breath before continuing. "Christy, I know it's a lot to ask, but we were wondering, if it was at all possible, that you could step in and help us out?"

Relieved that she seemed to be in the clear for her error, Christy didn't hesitate. "No problem, I'd be happy to help."

Wide eyed, Bob and John looked at each other, amazed that she had accepted so readily, not realizing she was feeling guilty about her big mistake and would do anything to remedy that feeling.

"I'll just have to call my husband to tell him I'm working late. Erm... just how late will it be?"

"Unfortunately, you're probably looking at around midnight?" said an apologetic Bob.

"Um... oh... okay... I suppose," Christy said. She wasn't so keen now, hearing of the late finish. But it had to be done.

"Thank you Christy, you really have helped us out here. I'm sure your efforts won't go unnoticed," Bob said. "And you won't need to come in tomorrow. We couldn't expect you to have to come in early after working so late." He glanced across at John who managed to keep his look neutral.

As they watched her leave the office, Bob turned to John and shook his head. "I hope George appreciates the fact we've just pimped out one of our own employees."

"Indeed," John replied, with a grim smile, "like a lamb to the slaughter."

They both left the building as quickly as they could, giving no thought to the fact that their sacrificial lamb was a married woman with a young son.

Back in her work cubicle Christy switched off her cell phone. She had just told Steve she was working late and the reason for it. He didn't seem too bothered. "No problem" he'd said, "I'll get Josh to bed, you just concentrate on taking care of the big boss man."

>

>

>

Christy glanced at her watch. It was nearly six thirty and she knew she was the only person in the building. It was so quiet, almost unnervingly so. Even the cleaners had come and gone, and most of the lighting had been switched off, which made the offices seem quite spooky. Her senses seemed heightened, so that every little creak or rattling sound made her jump.

"Don't be silly," she said out loud to herself, after hearing a sudden noise, presumably from some pipework hidden above her in the false ceiling.

The elevator bell pinged loudly to announce it's arrival on her floor. Even from a distance she jumped at the sound. Out of her view the doors slid open and out stepped George Benson, the CEO of Worldwide International Holdings.

As he strode confidently down the hallway George scanned the offices. He liked nothing better than to drop in on these businesses, sometimes unannounced, just to keep the minions on their toes. He was an imposing figure, standing at over 6' tall, broad shouldered and weighing around two hundred pounds, and even though he was in his early fifties, he was very fit, working out every morning without fail. He had sharp features, was suave and sophisticated, dressed in the best designer suits and wore expensive cologne. He oozed success and powerful confidence. Every inch of him screamed alpha male.

He still got a buzz from his work, the power of his position was a drug-habit he had to feed, but when the work was done for the day he needed a release, and for him there was only one thing that would suffice.

By now, the Managing Directors of the various subsidiaries of Worldwide International knew of his predilections and would arrange for a 'secretary' to be available during his visits. He knew that these were high class escort girls deliberately hand-picked to perform a staged role of reluctance, but he didn't mind as long as he got to fuck them. They were always drop-dead gorgeous with sensational bodies.

He saw a light shining brightly up ahead and felt a buzz of excitement as he thought about how this one would look. He was not disappointed. He saw the head of blonde hair above the cubicle screen as he drew near.

Christy stood up as he approached. "Good evening Mr Benson, how was your journey here? Can I get you anything, a drink perhaps?"

He quickly ran his eyes over her. As with all his escorts she was certainly extremely good looking and although slender she had a shapely body with nice sizeable breasts, which he found most appealing. But there was something that didn't seem quite right. There was definitely something different about her.

She appeared nervous, on edge, ill at ease. There was no sophistication, no confidence in the role she was playing, no expectation of the sex she knew was coming, and for which she would be handsomely paid. He'd had enough of these women in the past to know who and what they were.

He smiled broadly, his eyes sparkling with glee as it came to him. This was her first time. She was a rookie. Well, if that were the case, he would make sure that she would remember tonight for a long time. This could be a lot of fun.

Christy, unaware of George's thoughts, smiled back at him nervously.

George spoke. "Good evening Miss...?"

"It's Christy, Mr Benson; Christy Sinclair," she replied.

"Ah yes," George said, "Right Christy, time to get to it then. The files I requested, have they been made available?"

"Yes sir," Christy replied, blushing as she felt George stare at her. "I was instructed to set you up in the Conference Room. Can I get you a drink, coffee, tea, soda?"

"Coffee, black, one sugar would be fine," he said as he walked into the Conference Room, "and keep yourself available Christy, I may need you for something; possibly sooner rather than later," he added, his eyes feasting on her delightfully plump ass and shapely legs, as she turned to leave.

"Yes sir," she replied, oblivious to his lustful stares.

He watched as she walked away from him, taking it all in and liking what he saw. She was of average height for a woman, probably around 5'6, but she was wearing a very high heel that had a platform sole, which gave her added height. Her stocking-clad legs were shapely yet slender. Her skirt was short but flared and seemed to be shorter at the back than the front, no doubt due to the size of her curvaceous bubble-butt ass.

He felt his cock stiffen as he imagined bending her over a desk and lifting up that scrap of fabric that constituted a skirt. No doubt she would be wearing a minuscule thong as well. He grinned to himself as he imagined that being pulled down her thighs, and then stretched out as she spread her legs for him. Yeah, she was definitely worth his attention. Bob had done a good job in finding this one.

Christy, feeling extremely ill at ease in his presence, came back with his drink and then quickly returned to her desk. In a way she was glad to be working overtime tonight, as it would give her the opportunity to clear some of the backlog of work that had built up due to her almost catastrophic error.

Still nervous though, she kept glancing over to where George was sitting in the conference room. From her chair she could see that he had taken a seat that put her in his direct line of sight. She could see him turning over pages in the files that had been stacked on the conference room table, making copious notes as he went.

She contemplated the man. He was certainly a powerful looking person, well built, fit; obviously he must work out. Tanned with a full head of hair he was attractive for an older man, even if he was extremely intimidating. He certainly dressed well and he smelled nice too. But the way he looked at her was almost scary. She was certain he'd imagined her naked. She swallowed hard as her stomach muscles knotted up tightly.

She turned her attention back to her work. She still had so much to do to catch up and hopefully tonight would give her the chance to get on top of her workload.

By eight o'clock Christy was tired and hungry. Bored beyond belief she stood and stretched. At that moment George happened to glance up from the file he was working on. As Christy brought her arms back up over her head and arched her body, so she pulled in her stomach, thereby showcasing her firm 32" C cup breasts. Putting down his pen, George sat back in his chair and gave Christy his full attention.

Totally unaware she was being observed Christy busied herself by filing some more documents. George watched her walk over to the bank of filing cabinets that lined one wall of the office, appreciating the shapeliness of her slender legs in her high heels. She returned to her desk to pick up some more files but then seemed distracted by something on her computer screen. Not bothering to sit down or even move her chair out of the way, she knelt down on it, bending over to peer intently at the screen, her skirt riding up higher thus presenting her delightful ass to the lascivious gaze of George.

He stood and walked quickly to the open doorway. His eyes narrowed as he pursed his lips, taking in the sight before him. Like most women Christy was happy with the way she looked but if she had one bodily flaw that she wasn't enthused about, it was her ass. Although she knew it was firm she still felt it was a little bit too plump. Of course Steve had told her on numerous occasions that she looked okay and was fretting over nothing.

George watched, mesmerized by the shape of her ass. Again he felt his cock stiffen. And again he imagined walking up behind her, lifting up her skirt and plunging his throbbing cock into her hot pussy, thrusting in hard as he held onto her hips, before letting them drift down below her body to play with her swinging breasts. He felt a shudder of hot arousal course through his body.

He took a deep cleansing breath. All in good time, he promised himself. First he had work to do. He had to remain focused. And he would. Successfully completing his work was what got him primed for sex. But tonight would be different. Tonight he would be breaking in a rookie. He could hardly wait to begin the dance. He turned back inside the conference room, took his seat and contemplated his first move.

Christy blissfully unaware of what the evening held in store finally completed her filing. She sat back down in her seat to begin her next task.

"Ms Sinclair!"

George's shout from inside the conference room startled her for a moment.

"Yes sir?" she replied timidly, as she rose quickly from her seat.

"If you go down to the lobby you will find a delivery driver there with our dinner. I hope you like Thai."

"Erm... oh... yes sir, I do."

Christy hurried off and took delivery, trying to tip the deliveryman from her own purse before he told her payment including a tip had already been made.

"Bring it in here," George said curtly, as she arrived back at her desk. She walked into the conference room and unpacked the food and set it out. Opening the last tall, thin insulated box she found a chilled bottle of white wine inside.

"Perfect," George said as he took the bottle and perused the label. He turned to Christy. "Can you go to the kitchen and bring back two wine glasses and a corkscrew."

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers