Meeting the New Bull Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack and Beth have Henry over again. Where is this headed?
6.8k words
4.01
17.4k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry reached out today" Beth casually mentioned while we cleared the table.

"Oh?" I said nonchalantly, belying the excited tension rising quickly inside me. I even had a hitch in my breath. "Is this the first he's contacted you since last weekend?"

"Well, besides saying he enjoyed my effort to be a good slut and that he'd like to continue with training me to be his bull-owned cock and cum slut, yes. He wants to come over on Saturday night at 7."

"Sounds great. Tell him yes if you are up to it."

"Yeah, I already did." Beth stopped and looked at me. "I think this is the dom Bull situation we wanted. I'm really excited to make this work. Are you okay with that, babe?"

My breath did catch this time. "Um...yeah. For sure, babe." I stopped and turned toward Beth. "Babe, I love watching you be an obedient little slut for him. It's an incredible turn on. I don't know if I can explain it. I work hard, am responsible for so much at work and have to be in charge of things all day long. I absolutely love giving that up while I enjoy carnal, dirty sex. It's such a relief and a release to sit back and watch another man take charge and direct you around while he demands you service him. I even fantasize about me being directed to help or sit a certain way or something..."

"What are you saying, Jack?" Beth's interest was piqued.

"Well, I've said, to you and in our ad, that I, well, we, wanted a 'Bull' as a couple. I'm not going to say anything, but I'd be up to exploring and doing whatever Henry told me to do."

"Interesting...," Beth said, "I'm game. And I support you, whatever your interests or kinks, or, whatever are. I just want you at the end of the night, no matter what else. I love you so fucking much, and it's you and me, babe. The rest is just fun and sexy-time games. Yes?"

"Yes, my love." My tongue probed her mouth as we embraced and shared a magical moment. One of those cliches you always read in literature about Hotwifing, Cuckolding, Swinging or whatever, is that 'you grow closer as a couple and communication becomes so amazing and transparent. Well, it definitely felt like we were on that path.

Beth pulled back and went to put a clean dish in the cupboard. "He says I'm to answer the door completely naked."

"Oh. So we're just meeting here?"

"Yeah. Is that okay? I thought we hit it off enough to not bother with the preliminaries elsewhere."

"I agree. Anything else?" My excitement was growing. Literally. Two more days and... and what? Would things escalate? And what exactly would that look like? It was amazing after last time, when I fucked Beth and could feel my cock enveloped in another man's warm silky cum. What an absolutely incredible feeling to be pumping in Beth's smooth, silky, and stretched pussy, knowing that she had just been soundly fucked and then filled with a generous load of another man's cum just moments earlier.

"He says he expects me to follow directions and be a good little sub-slut. He says he's going to restrain me and use me."

"How does that sound to you?" I wanted to make sure this is really what she wanted. I did have a worry in the back of my mind that she was only doing this because she thought it was what I wanted or needed.

"My pussy is dripping wet every time I reread the texts, does that answer your question? I want that big, thick cock and I want to be used and be told that I'm a 'good girl' and a 'good little slut'."

"Well, I'm definitely looking forward to Saturday." I couldn't stop imagining where this might be going.

....

Saturday morning we slept in. Teaching all week really accumulates a toll that is thankfully paid on Saturday mornings. I slowly came into the waking world and noticed Beth was lying on her side with her phone.

"''Morning, sexy," she said as she typed. "Henry says he's really looking forward to tonight."

Mmmmm. Today was the day for round two. That warm glow was starting to creep into my being again. What an amazing feeling. I think the anticipation and the talking about what might be, was half the fun of this crazy activity we were enjoying. I was really looking forward to Henry dominating Beth while I looked on in awkward anxiety. What would be on his agenda tonight?

"He also says he will be directing you and expect that you will do as you are told."

"I can't wai... Wait. What?"

"Well, I might have texted him yesterday about our conversation two days ago. And he said that you should be ready to follow some directions."

She what? She texted him about our conversation? Those were, like, fantasies, or, well, not even that, just, like, thoughts about what I might... or what sounded kinda... well.... I'm not even sure I even want to do those things.

"Alright," I said, trying to sound like it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Why was I doing that? This sure the hell was way out of the ordinary! "We'll see where it all goes, right babe?" I looked over at Beth.

"Mm-hmm" she answered with a smile on her face. "I think tonight is going to be fun."

I got up and went downstairs to get some coffee. Ding. My phone lit up as I opened the creamer. Hmmm, Henry.

"Jack, I look forward to using your wife again tonight. I appreciate your trust and willingness to share. For this to work though, I'm going to have to make sure you are okay with taking the next step."

Next step? Seems to me we've already been climbing a ladder here.

"Okay. And what would that be...?" I have to admit, I appreciated the direct communication, he could've just said all this through Beth, leaving me off the field. We found this to be a common thread with our... "guests" over the last year. They were super cognizant of us being a couple during the initial meet-up, and then it was all her after that, I was an after-thought, a minor inconvenience to work around. Not everyone is like that, but... Ding.

"I am your bull. When we get together, I am in charge. We, you and I, are not co-directors in this. Your wife needs to be dominated. That domination comes from the Alpha, and that is me."

Why was my breathing changing? Why was I feeling something like an adrenaline dump in my system? What the actual fuck was wrong with me that this was turning me on? I'm not a push-over. I'm not a weak willed person that lets everyone around them take position over me. But damn, this was thrilling and terrifying all at once. Is this okay? Can I live a different experience in different parts of my life?

"We need a 'Safe Word' that will suspend whatever is happening til everyone feels safe and secure again. Unless that word is spoken, you will both follow my directions. Is that understood and acceptable?"

"Yes." I waited with half-held breath for what would come next. I was surprised to feel myself text without any thought about it 30 seconds later, "Yes, Sir. Yellow. The safe word is, yellow."

"Good."

Again, what was I getting myself into?

"Tonight, I want you sitting in a chair in the living room. You may wear a t-shirt, nothing else. Beth will greet me at the door. She is to be completely nude. You may have a beer ready for me as well. I will be testing you both to find out where your limits are. I will push those limits in our future get togethers. Beth has already let me know that this is acceptable to her. Are you on-board as well?"

"Yes, Sir" I typed without thinking at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think he's here." Beth looked at me with anxiety and lust in her eyes. I took my seat in a chair that faced the door and the back of the couch. Beth took off her robe and draped it on the back of the couch. She peered through the window at the top of the door and then quickly dropped back and opened the door, staying behind it as she reached out to push open the screen door and invite Henry in. The screen door banged back shut and Henry remained standing a couple feet in front of it on the landing. Beth glanced over at me, gave me a 'here goes nothing' look and took a deep breath as she stepped around the now totally open door and stepped forward to open the screen door. It was still totally light outside and there was light traffic on the street and sidewalk a couple houses down from us. Henry gave her a warm smile and took the door and stepped through. He immediately turned around, facing Beth and blocking her from her hasty attempt to get around him and out of sight from the transparent screen door. Beth had half a second to look surprised before she was embraced and pulled into Henry. His right hand reached around and was grasping her ass, squeezing and holding her tight. His left hand covered the back of her neck and head and pulled her close as he bent forward kissing her neck and left ear. Beth's head pulled up and back as she gasped.

"Yes," she said quietly as Henry continued kissing and sucking lightly on her neck and ear. I think she would have collapsed onto her knees if Henry hadn't been supporting her.

"Oh God, yes. I've been craving this so badly. Please don't stop." Beth's arms wrapped around his back and reached up to his broad shoulders. Henry pulled back and brought her face to his, Beth's eyes were half open and glazed. Her mouth was slightly parted and I could swear she was starting to drool out of the left corner. That question was swiftly made moot when Henry's tongue reached forward and parted her mouth fully as his lips then covered hers. I was getting more and more excited as I got quick glimpses of their tongues dueling each other. Henry pulled back again and a string of saliva hung in a heavy arc between them.

"Give it all to me." Henry demanded. Beth's eyes narrowed momentarily as she communicated her lack of understanding this request.

"I want you to put it all in my mouth. Let that saliva fall into my mouth. All of it." Henry tilted his head and parted his lips, his tongue partially in front of his teeth. Beth's face relaxed, her eyes lightly closed as her jaw relaxed and her lips opened. She bent her head forward and she lightly shuddered. God, her face was flush, her chest was visibly rising and falling with each breath, and her body melted into Henry's large steady frame. Her tongue came forward, and with it a stream of her hot, wet saliva. Her tongue followed the last of it into Henry's mouth and she continued working it in and out.

He pushed her head back as they kissed. He came away momentarily, "Take it back, you're gonna need it." Now it was Henry who opened slightly and pushed his tongue and a combination of Beth and his saliva into her mouth.

"On your knees." He said as he slowly lowered her limp body to the rug in front of the door. The door.

Man! In the terrific heat of the last few minutes, I totally lost track of where we all were. Beth was taking her place on her knees, completely naked in front of that screen door. I couldn't believe that she was not even looking uncomfortable in this exposed position. I think she was even more unaware of her current exhibition than I was.

"Keep that spit in your mouth until I tell you otherwise, slut." Beth slowly nodded as Henry unbuckled his belt and undid the button on his jeans. Beth was transfixed with those glazed eyes on that spot on Henry's jeans that held the promise of immense pleasure.

"Take it out. Show me you know what being a good cock-slut is all about. Jack!" My mouth snapped shut and I was taken out of my reverie. "Where's that cold beer?"

"Oh." Was all I could manage. I popped out of the chair and rounded to the kitchen. I took a peek back as I hustled for that beer (why was I 'hustling'? Man, I was still perplexed at my subconscious reactions and excitement in this situation). Beth was holding the top of his jeans with one hand and lowering his zipper with the other. A dribble of saliva ran down from the corner of her mouth. I inhaled sharply and turned back to enter the kitchen. I wished I could be over there licking that streak from her chin. What the hell was I doing? Playing with some serious fire, Jack, that's for sure. I cracked the cap off the IPA and went back into the living room. Beth had tugged Henry's jeans down to his feet and was pulling his boxers free, his thick 9 inch penis hanging heavy in a state of semi-arousal. Beth's eyes went up and made contact with Henry, who was intensely looking down at her.. After a couple seconds of silent communication, she lowered her gaze to the prize in front of her.

My peripheral vision caught movement beyond the incredible scene in front of me as I handed Henry the ice cold beer. I looked past him to see a couple walking past our house on the sidewalk about 16 feet away. They were in focused conversation, but the husband, walking on the street side and looking in as he talked, stopped mid sentence and was staring open mouthed at our door. I don't think he realized that he had brought his partner to a stop just past our sidewalk. His wife followed his gaze and gasped. Meanwhile, Beth's focus was on that enticing manhood a couple inches from her hungry, wet... well, very wet mouth. She leaned forward slightly and planted an open-mouthed kiss on the root of his shaft. As she lifted to kiss up toward the large head, a strong, thick strand of saliva kept her connected to Henry's manhood. She was in no hurry, sucking and tonguing each kiss on his thickening shaft.

I glanced back up and the couple out front said some hushed words to each other, kissed, and turned around heading back where they came from, at a quicker pace. I saw the man look back and smile. His left hand went around his wife's back and dropped to her ass as they continued on.

"So, how's your week, Jack? Cheers!"

Huh? Oh, Henry was looking at me, grinning and seemingly oblivious to the neighborhood show he was performing in. Beth had worked her way to Henry's bloated cockhead. He was nearly fully erect and Beth now had one hand supporting the heft of his cock near its base as she took the head and a half inch of cock into her mouth. She looked like she could cum at any moment. Holy Christ, she was so worked up and no one had even touched her yet, at least not intimately. Speaking of which, her other hand was tightly between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Uh, well, I guess it was pretty good. Yours?" What the hell did this guy even do? We had no idea. Gotta remember to ask him about that when the time is right.

"Good girl." He glanced down making eye contact with Beth again. "Get that cock nice and wet. Yeah, you know, the usual. Pretty busy, but nothing unusual. Fucking pumped for the weekend."

"Yeah, we were-"

"Mmmm. Open your mouth, slut. Get that tongue forward." As Beth complied, strings of spit stretched from her upper mouth to the lower. Henry's cock disappeared into the wetness, her tongue pushing forward as her throat bulged to accommodate Henry's girth and length. She had taken all but about two inches. She was now leaning forward, her hands supporting her from her thighs, her ass pushed back. I noticed her ass moving slowly up and down, she wanted it bad.

"That's it, work that cock, baby. You love it don't you? You've been wanting this bad haven't you?"

"Hmm-mmm" Beth mumbled around Henry's dick.

"So Jack, how's she looking? Is she doing a good job as your Hotwife? Does she need more cock than you can provide her on your own?"

"Yes. I mean, yes Sir, it looks like she's doing an amazing job. I don't think I've ever seen her this, well, this... completely absorbed."

'Absorbed', wtf kind of response is that? She looked like a wild animal in heat that cannot be stopped. She was under some kind of spell, completely in another world of lust and passion.

"Check her pussy for me Jack, is she getting nice and wet?" I moved from my chair to kneel behind Beth. I glanced outside and saw a car go by slowly. Very slowly. Looking down, I could see Beth's ass still moving up and down, a little more dramatically. It was air-fucking that big cock that she currently had down her throat. What really caught my eye was the two thin strands of bright, clear liquid hanging from her pussy lips. They were shining and damn near sparkling in the sunlight. Looking closer, I could see her lips were parted, swollen and open. They were ripe with a wetness that was flowing from within. Holy shit! There was a wet spot on the floor below her, she was literally dripping with excitement.

"Yeah, I believe she is ready and wanting to be fucked. Bad. I mean she is really ready"

Henry smiled and looked down. Beth had just released him from her mouth to get some air and reset her jaw. Henry reached down, grasped his cock, and pulled it up tight against his stomach.

"My balls," he nodded and looked down at his scrotum. His big full balls hung down loose and heavy below his cock. Beth extended her tongue to meet his clean-shaven sack. Henry grabbed her by the nape of her neck and lifted her face. His balls rested on her cheeks, as her tongue swept under them to lick his taint up to the base of his cock. She opened wide and took one in and gently sucked and tongued it. Henry held her head and looked up with a large exhale.

"Damn, that is good! You are being a good little slut. Suck those balls and I have something for you." Beth coated his nutsack with saliva and gently sucked one, then the other. When she pulled away to breathe and get reset, I could see her mouth and chin were all wet. I swallowed hard and went back to my chair. Henry lifted her back to her feet. Beth was breathing shallowly and heavy.

"Jack, come over here and show your wife some appreciation for her hard work." I walked over and stood in front of Beth. My cock was rock hard and standing out beneath the bottom of my t-shirt. My cock brushed against her pubic bone, smeared pre-cum that had been steadily dripping from me on her stomach.

"C'mon, give her a big kiss to show her how much you appreciate having a Hotwife that is such a good cock-slut. She's earned it, don't you think?" I leaned forward. Two things hit me immediately, one, the musky scent of Henry emanating from my wife's face, and two, the wetness of her face, the face that had just been buried in Henry's balls and had taken his 9 inch cock nearly to its base. I only hesitated for a half second as I took this all in, I then leaned in and took her in an open mouth kiss, our tongues dueling. Beth seemed incredibly turned on, reveling in my licking around her mouth and sucking on her tongue.

"That's enough." Henry's command broke the spell for a moment and I pulled back. Henry was holding a piece of red leather with a metal ring in the middle. Oh, it was a choker. Well, actually a collar would be a more accurate description. Was the ring there to attach a leash? Henry put it around Beth's neck.

"This signifies our arrangement of Bull and Hotwife. When I am with you, you will wear this collar." Beth did not say a word, she just got this light smile at the corner of her lips. I started to turn to go back to my chair.

"No. Just go right there," Henry pointed, "and get on your knees."

I did as directed. He put his hands on Beth's shoulders and turned her toward the back of the couch. As he did this he reached over and swung the door shut and locked it. Turning back to Beth, Henry had her bend forward over the back of the couch. His feet nudged the insides of Beth's ankles, getting her to spread her stance. Henry pushed down on her shoulders.

"Keep that ass up and your head down." Smack! I could see a reddening handprint on Beth's right ass cheek. I don't think I can accurately describe the sound Beth made at that moment. It was somewhere between a moan, sigh, and gurgle. Her shoulders lifted up and down with her breath in anticipation. I looked down to her ass and saw the strings of wetness hanging down from her pussy and attached to her inner thighs. There were multiple pearls of this lubricant comin down and her pussy and inner thighs were shiny with wetness.

12