Meeting the New Bull Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Please." she said quietly and breathily.

"Jack, scootch over here and give me a hand." I moved closer wondering with anxiety and incredible excitement what I could help with.

"Please. Please." Beth pleaded again.

"This slut needs cock." Henry understated. "I want you to guide my cock to her opening and lube it up on her wetness." Beth made that sound again. I'm pretty sure she came at least once while sucking Henry's cock a little while ago, and she seemed on the verge again. Wow.

"Jack! I am not in the habit of repeating myself. Are you able to complete your task or do I need to try this another day." Henry took a step back, his throbbing cock bobbing slowly in front of him, it seemed to pulse in anticipation of being buried in that tight, slick pussy inches away.

"Babe." Beth spoke loud and clear. "Babe, please."

"Of course." Henry stepped forward, his cock swaying, brushing Beth's ass, smearing more precum. I looked down and saw a string of my own hanging down from my raging erection. I felt like I was in quicksand as I reached up and forward, grasping Henry's cock (it was SO hard, yet so soft to the touch, and so hot!) He moved foward some more and the tip banged into Beth's inner thigh and brushed down her leg a bit.

"Yes. Yes, please" she just kept saying. I moved Henry's pulsing cock (so weird, I wasn't sure how tightly I should be gripping this thing) and swiped the tip slowly through Beth's parted lips, gathering a generous amount of her wetness on his thick head. Beth was pushing back now, desperately trying to get that cock into her. Smack! Beth jumped slightly and pulled her ass back up. I moved his dick and rubbed it in her slit.

"YES" Beth exclaimed. "Give me that fucking cock!" I pulled him back and lined the head up with her open pussy. Yes, it was not only spread and swollen, but her opening was actually open about half an inch, begging to be filled. I nestled the head of Henry's cock into her opening and lightly caressed her lips on either side of him. She pushed back slightly and his head slipped in past the opening. The rest of his shaft was glistening from her juices. Henry grasped each side of her hips and looked down at me.

"I'll take it from here. Go back to your seat" Beth made some more intelligible sounds and dropped her head to the couch cushion.

"You ready for this cock, slut?"

"Yes. Yes, please fuck me. I need your big, thick cock. My pussy needs your cock to fill me completely. Please give it to me. Please. Please, Sir." With that, Henry pushed forward and sunk 4 inches into her. Beth gasped and grabbed the cushion and stiffened. Henry slowly withdrew until the tip was slightly visible at her opening. He paused for a moment and then pushed forward, sinking a good 5 inches this time. This time when he withdrew, his cock was coated in wetness. She absolutely came before, his cock was coated with her orgasm.

"God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock" Henry reached forward and brought his hand under and around Beth's neck. She raised her shoulders a few inches and pulled her head up. Henry's fingers gripped tighter and her face flushed red.

"Ahhhhhrrrrrhhhhh!" Beth exclaimed as Henry buried his full nine inches balls deep. His balls flared out as they were squeezed against her ass and thighs. Staying right there he slowly pulsed and ground into her.

"I am going to own this pussy tonight. I am going to fuck this pussy completely and fill you. Do you understand?" Beth tried to nod her head up and down. Her face was deep red and her eyes extra glassy. Henry relaxed his grip.

Henry pumped his cock in and out of that tight pussy for a few more minutes before Beth's legs started trembling.Every muscle, from her big toe to her abs were tight and straining. Her mouth was open and contorted in a deafening silent scream. The tremble turned into outright shaking and Henry kept still once he plunged forward, balls lapping tight against her clit.

"Good girl," Henry softly praised from above. "Cum all over my cock like a good little slut."

"Jack, have a blindfold and cuffs ready in the bedroom, and I want that spreader bar as well."

I didn't say a word as I got up and headed to the bedroom. Beth's legs were trembling again, as she came back down. I heard her making 'feel good' sounds as I got out the required items for Henry.

When they walked in Beth was tethered to Henry's hand via a fine leather leash that had been clipped to her new collar. Beth looked in bliss and ready to serve. Henry instructed me to put the blindfold on her and to get him the cuffs. I attached the ankle cuffs while Henry bound her wrists. Beth would let out an occasional whimper of anticipation. I noticed her pussy was starting to slowly drip again as she stood there, waiting to take what came next. Henry guided Beth to the bed and helped her lie down on her back. Her wrists were clipped together and then attached to a restraint above her on the headboard.

"Clip her ankles to the spreader, Jack."

Her legs were now held apart exposing her open, dripping cunt. Beth ground her ass slowly back and forth into the mattress, begging to be filled. Henry was sucking her nipples and running his tongue around her areolas slowly. I could tell each time he bit her nipples because Beth would gasp and moan loudly. Her knees joined the motion as her ass ground and twisted on the mattress. Henry passionately kissed her, each moaning pleasure into the other. I could catch glimpses of their tongues plunging in and out of mouths.

"Are you ready for a hard fucking, slut?"

"God, yes! Please, fill me, stretch me, I need your big cock!"

Henry walked to the foot of the bed and lifted the spreader bar along with Beth's bent, open legs. Henry bent forward and his face disappeared in her wetness. Before diving in and exploring the inside of that glorious womanhood, Henry slowly slid his tongue, flat, wet, and hot across her lips and over her clit. He gently sucked her clit in and flicked it. Beth pulled at her restraints and encouraged Henry to continue. He reset his mouth, open above her open, pulsing entrance. His tongue snaked out and entered her. Beth pushed forward, taking all the tongue she could in her twitching pussy. Henry grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her tight against his face. His mouth was in her now, his jaw worked furiously. He was devouring her pussy and wetness, swallowing and pumping his tongue in and out of her. Beth thrashed back and forth on the bed. I sat there hard as a rock, slowly pumping my cock in a trance. I don't think I'd ever seen anything so erotic before in my life or in any porn I'd ever seen.

Henry slowly disengaged and his body loomed over her, his fat, hot cock sticking straight out with a slight curve up and away. He was so charged his cock slowly bobbed up and then back down a good two inches. Jesus christ, that thing was a machine! As he lowered himself over Beth, his face coming down to meet hers, his hips were sliding forward and his manhood found its target once again. Beth's mouth came open as the thick head of Henry's cock slid past the tight ring just inside her pussy. At the same time Henry's wet face met that mouth. Her tongue reflexively pushed out and began sweeping around his mouth, tasting her sweet pussy juices.

"Lick your wetness from my face, slut, and taste that sweet flavor of your cum"

"Yes, I love it." Beth lapped at Henry's face, around his lips, getting every drop of her juice. Henry kept his cock still, right where he planted it, about an inch inside Beth. She was wriggling her hips now, trying to coax more of that thick rod inside her. She was moaning, sometimes whimpering as Henry rotated his pelvis to keep himself inside her no more than he already had in. Beth's head went back and her lips parted as she began pleading for more.

"Please. Fuck me, I need more. Please give it to me, I'll do anything, please." Henry leaned forward, bringing his face back in connection with hers. His hips moved forward and his cock slid another inch and a half into her open, dripping pussy.

"Yes, please, fuck me with that big cock, I've needed it so badly. It's yours, It's your slut pussy. Fill it up, pound it, make me know you own it." Beth got these words out in breathy tones in between breaths and moans. I don't think I've ever seen her this far gone. She seemed to be living in a different reality, completely consumed by lust and desire.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, sir. It's your pussy."

"Who owns this pussy?"

"YOU do!" Beth shouted out, "It's your slutwife pussy. Take it!"

"What about Jack over there?"

"It's his after you leave. While you're here, he watches and waits. He will reclaim me later, I am his slutwife and this pussy belongs to you." Her eyes were closed and she was slowly moving her head from side to side as Henry slowly pumped in and out of her 3 inches at a time. He still had a good 6 inches of thick cock that needed to feel her wetness. Beth's eyes opened and she was staring right at me, into me. Her jaw dropped and her tongue stuck out partially in complete erotic lust.

"I want you to own my pussy and use me like the cock slut I am" Beth slowly and quietly told Henry, never breaking eye contact with me, her husband, as I slowly stroked my cock and stared back in amazement.

Henry chuckled and used his right hand to reach up and turn her face back to him.

"That's right slut, you are going to learn just what that means over the next few months. Now, take my cock." Henry met Beth's mouth and shoved his tongue down her throat. At the same moment he thrust forward and buried his 9 plus inches into her pleading cunt. He paused for maybe three seconds before pulling back and hammering forward again. Henry pummeled Beth's obscenely wet pussy. His heavy balls slapped against her ass each time making a loud, wet smack that filled the room. Their mouths never came apart as Beth's legs lifted and parted until they could do neither, opening herself up completely to this man, her Bull. He was fucking her so hard now she actually lifted off the bed on his cock each time he withdrew in order to pound her again. Her legs started shaking and shaking from hip to toe. Henry pulled his head up, a long rope of saliva still connecting them. It broke and slapped back down across Beth's face. She didn't even notice.

"Are you cumming, slut?

"Uggghhhnnnn.... I've been c-c-cumming..." was all she could get out. Henry held still, his cock buried balls deep in her. I saw that he was rocking, from the hips down while he pressed against her, banging his cock against her back wall while she continued to orgasm. He kept it up until her legs merely quivered and relaxed back down.

"You like that cock, don't you, slut?" Beth smiled and turned to look at me with glazed, half open eyes.

"I *need* that cock. Sir. I need your demanding thick cock and heavy balls." I swallowed hard and locked her gaze.

"Does your husband understand your need? Can he handle the fact that you need a Dom Bull to satisfy your needs?" Beth never broke eye contact and never changed her expression, a confident half smile/smirk.

"Oh yes, he understands and he loves it. He needs it more than I do." Henry let that moment last for a good minute before he pulled out of Beth, leaving her gasping and begging him to 'put it back in'.

"On your knees!" Henry barked. Beth began to pivot up to her knees.

"On the floor, get on your knees on the floor, at the foot of the bed. Jack!" It took me a moment to realize he was speaking to me.

"Yes, sir."

"Get over here next to your wife." I stood and walked a few steps over to Beth's side.

"On your fucking knees!" I dropped to my knees. Henry moved forward and brought his massive cock to Beth's mouth. It was covered in her cum and juices. Beth hungrily opened and took a good five inches in and sucked. She slowly slid back, her tongue lashing and her mouth sucking the whole time.

"That's it, clean that cock, slut." Henry's hands wrapped around the sides of Beth's head, gently guiding her mouth up and down his shaft.

"Mmmmmmm, that's right, take it all." Henry pulled her in and settled his cock deep in her throat. He held her still, his balls resting up under her chin. Beth never flinched. Her cheeks pulsed as she sucked on Henry's thickness. Her tongue was pushing out underneath as much as she could manage it. The tip of her tongue struggled with hope at reaching Henry's balls and coating them with the excess saliva that was leaking from her corners.

"Okay Beth, you are fucking sucking my dick so well that I am getting close to your reward. When I cum, you are going to hold that man juice in your mouth and not swallow any of it, you understand?" Beth's nodded head very lightly, but emphatically nodded up and down. Henry probably felt it more than saw it.

"Good girl." Henry pulled back slowly, giving Beth the chance to suck in a deep refreshing breath. She took two, and then eagerly opened to take him back in. Henry held her head from the top while he evenly pumped three-quarters of his rock hard manhood in and out of Beth's wet mouth. Occasionally a line of drool would run from a corner of Beth's mouth. The seal around his shaft was not so tight as to contain all the saliva generated from her desire. The pace was quickening.

"That's it, slut, that's it...." Beth opened wider, took in two more inches and was moaning and whimpering. Henry's breathing was fast and shallow, his face contorting in an animalistic growl. They both looked like they were completely lost in a primal state of pure desire and need.

"FUUUCK!!" Henry bellowed. Beth dropped lower on her haunches, bending her neck and craning up to allow Henry's cock to slide in and out of her throat with ease. Spit liberally ran in strings from the union of Beth's mouth and Henry's glistening cock.

"Fuuuucccccckkkkkkkk!!!!" Henry groaned as he pulled back, leaving about three inches of thick cock in Beth's mouth. Her head was held firmly by Henry's hands on either side of her face. I looked lower and could see Henry's balls pulled up tight in his sac, pulsing hard. The base of his massive shaft was constricting and releasing like a boa constrictor pulling in its prey. His cock was pumping shot after shot of hot, salty cum into Beth's open mouth.

Beth had opened wide when she felt her bull tense. She knew she was about to receive blast after blast of his raw essence. She knew he was especially keyed up and was expecting a huge load. She tilted forward and allowed a mouth full of saliva to pour out and run down her tits, flowing over her aroused, stiff nipples. How absolutely fucking decadent, she thought. How absolutely fucking raw and hot. God, use the FUCK out of me she screamed in her head. She thrust her tongue forward and down, making room for Henry's load. The first shot hit the roof of her mouth and ricocheted down in the back of her mouth. She instinctively closed her throat and arched her tongue. So. Hot. The next pulse sent a huge load that blasted her left cheek and flooded the floor of her mouth. Henry pulsed four more times and withdrew a bit with each shot. Her mouth filled and then overflowed as she desperately tried to keep it all in.

"Yes. Good girl, keep it all in your mouth." Henry breathed. Beth's corners now leaked a thicker, more opaque liquid. Henry pulled back and with it a few dollops of that liquid as his cock pulled free of Beth's lips.

Henry twisted her head to the side with the hand that remained firmly on the top of Beth's head. I looked into her eyes, they were glassy and looking right through me. She came into focus with Henry's words.

"Jack." I looked away from Beth and met Henry's gaze.

"Look at your wife, Jack, and open your mouth." I kept looking at him, the words not really making any sense to me.

"Jack, look at your wife!" Henry repeated with a sudden firmness. Beth was still turned toward me, and when I turned and met her eyes, she was focused and her look was one of confidence and excitement. I ...

"Jack! Open your mouth and crouch down!" Henry commanded. I was suddenly bent forward, head craned up, mouth open, staring into Beth's eyes. Cum leaked from her lips from several points. Beth's eyes were clear and sparkled.

"Give him his share of the prize my slut." Henry calmly directed Beth. She tilted her head over mine and parted her lips. Cum literally poured from the opening and collected on my tongue inside my open mouth. All I could manage was a muffled, aaaagghh, as Beth held her open pitcher above me.

"That's right, Jack. You are a couple, in this together. That's enough, Beth. Swallow the rest."

I watched as Beth closed her lips and licked her lips. Her eyes fluttered closed as she lifted her chin and swallowed. She opened her eyes as I closed my mouth, concentrated on not gagging, and swallowed our bull's load. It didn't taste bad at all. What was I doing? My brain said this was wrong according to 'normal rules of life', but my hard cock and intense excitement said otherwise.

I met Beth's eyes and we stared at each other, both forming slight smiles and speaking understanding, acceptance and gratitude with our eyes. I was really looking forward to the reclaiming portion of the night. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Henry pulling on his underwear and gathering his clothes. What next, I wondered?

12