All Comments on 'Meeting the New Enemy Ch. 02'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it. I like that Rafe and Tashee and Naylee are back to their soldiers' ways against a possible enemy. I'm glad they told their daughters about how they met, fought against/for each other and fell in love. And yes, Wendy being lovable as ever. When will chapter three come in? What's next for the Great SciFurz to be mentioned?

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi Anonymous-E

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! *grin*

It was inevitable our felines and human had to rely on their old skills again, and you'll see much more of it in the future.

The tale of the girl's family would be told eventually as they got older, and it served as a flashback and explanation of the previous story. I'm so smart. *smirk*

Yes, Wendy can't be anything than Wendy. ;-)

I had already written more than I realised and there's chapter 3 and 4 already available on my Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/scifurz) and will be submitted one at a time here in the coming days.

Also, I edited the draft I had for Love or Lust chapter 4 and will probably be live tomorrow.

Other than that, with the five ongoing larger stories and ideas for short ones, which chapter is next depends on what genre I feel the need to write in. It's a good thing I got almost anything covered with these five. :-)

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64over 7 years ago
Glad to see this continue

I was hoping you would continue this story line. Looking forward to see how things progress. I just hope you don't kill off any of the main charters (Rafe, Tashee, Naylee, Wendy or the kids Nami and Mina). The new comers are fair game, of course I hope the fact that Rafe domesticated Wendy gains him some reverence/clout with the locals.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ Alwaysready64

I can't stop any of the stories that I begun to write. I might have to take a break becasue I need a dose of another world or need time to see what the characters are going to do next (because I have no idea what they're up to, I never told them what to do), but their tales do continue.

I hope none of them get killed too, but unfortunately I have no power over their destiny. I already had to watch someone die in an earlier science fiction story of mine (https://scifurz.wordpress.com/2015/04/06/night-life/). *sigh*

And I suspect it's more like Wendy gaining reverence from the locals (her own kind) by domesticating Rafe. *grin*

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love your stories. Love this. AAAA++++

RodimusMikeRodimusMike9 months ago
Continuation of Wendy and Rafe.

At the end of the first stories I expressed my interests that Rafe and Wendy should be intimate just like Tashee and Naylee are,but I guess SciFurz just wanted to keep it simple without adding Wendy to the dynamic.

But this continuation where both Tashee and Naylee imply Rafe fuck Wendy and possibly impregnating her with puppy/babies who run around calling him Daddy strongly suggests Tashee and Naylee would be perfectly fine if Rafe fathered babies or puppies by Wendy.After all as they say "Whats good for the goose is good for the gander" so would it be any different if Rafe slept with Wendy?,I don't think it is.So I hope SciFurz does decide to add Wendy to his Wife Harem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2063 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...