All Comments on 'Meeting the New Enemy Ch. 05'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E

I REALLY LOVED IT! Our heroes giving those bad Eshes trouble and planning their next move. The game the women put their group of Eshes sure was funny and cool. Good thing Wendy did her part well.

What's next for our heroes? The bad Eshes? Possible killing?

What's next the Great SciFurz has in future stories?

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Thanks! :-)

You can always rely on Wendy. ;-)

The gang's definitely not done with the Eshe, and they aren't about to give up easily either so things will get more serious.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed!

A pleasant surprise finding this missive today.

Anticipating greatly the next exciting chapter I am. Hmm. That came out sort of Yoda-like. Ah well. He's non-human, so I guess that's appropriate. :)

Thanks for sharing! 5*

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

Thanks! :-)

And no problem that is, speak like Yoda you do. Is half the time I write how, thanks to fingers with lysdexia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES