Meeting the Student

Story Info
Student meets much older man for 24 hours of fun.
5.2k words
4.54
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hemsley
Hemsley
3 Followers

Meeting the Student

Jo was listening to music on her headphones as the announcement came through.

"The next station will be Oxford station. If you are alighting at Oxford station, please ensure that you take all of your belongings with you. Thank you for travelling with Great Western Railways."

Her tummy fluttered again, as it had done a few times on the train up from London. She was on the way to meet her soon to be lover, and she was nervous. They had met in a chat room, and from there had progressed to emails, phone calls and finally video calls to ensure that each were who they said they were. All of this contact over several weeks had provided the level of trust to meet up, but Jo still had doubts about whether she should be doing this. She had had sex before with older men, but Andrew was three times older than her 21 years. As she gathered her belongings together, she pondered on why she was doing this, but what she couldn't deny was that her knickers were wet. She was turned on at the thought of having sex with Andrew.

She stepped down from the train on to the platform and followed the crowd through the ticket barriers. Andrew was stood waiting to one side on the concourse. He looked very stylish stood there in his black brogues, blue chinos and dark grey wool overcoat. He smiled as he saw Jo and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before taking her bag and moving through the exit to where his car was parked. There was a bit of nervous conversation about the train journey, but they had spoken on the phone before Jo boarded the train in London, so both knew the arrangements for the day.

Andrew had booked in to the hotel earlier, so that when he picked up Jo, they could go straight to the room with no awkward wait at the check in desk as the receptionist confirmed their booking and eyed them up and down. Jo settled in to the leather seat of the Jaguar saloon as he put her bag in the boot. It was only a short distance to the hotel, but Jo was glad to be able to relax in the seat. Her tummy fluttered again as she thought of the hours ahead. Andrew got in to his seat and leaned across for another kiss, this time a bit more passionate, before he pulled away, put the car in to drive and pulled out of the car park. Once on the road, his left hand rested on Jo's knee. His hand feeling the softness of the denim that Jo was wearing. Jo rested her hand on top of Andrew's, happy to feel his body after all of their cyber communications.

"I thought this day was never going to come" said Andrew.

"The last few days have really dragged. I was so nervous on the train coming up"

"Well at least you see that I am real, and I am so happy that this day has finally arrived."

Their hands grasped each other as Andrew turned the car in to the hotel car park. After parking the car, Andrew retrieved her bag from the boot, and they walked in through the entrance. They walked side by side, but did not hold hands, not wanting to draw attention to themselves. Andrew knew the way to the lift and Jo followed alongside.

When they got to the lifts, there was nobody else waiting. A lift arrived quickly, and they stepped inside. As the lift doors closed they hugged each other and had a passionate kiss. Jo's body, although it was wrapped in her coat, felt good to Andrew. It was slim, taut and youthful. The opening doors interrupted their kiss and they turned to leave the lift. A middle aged woman stood waiting for the lift. She had clearly seen them kissing as the doors opened and she gave them a filthy look as they squeezed past her. They walked quickly down the corridor giggling.

"She was just jealous that she wasn't being seduced by you" said Jo as the lift doors closed.

Smiling, Andrew took out the key card and opened the door, holding it open for Jo to walk through in to the room. Andrew picked up Jo's bag and followed her in to the room. Jo's coat was already discarded on the floor, and as Andrew carried the bag in to the main part of the room, Jo was already pulling her T shirt off over her head. As Andrew dropped the bag and stared, Jo's shoes, socks and jeans rapidly followed onto the floor. Jo stood there in her purple bra and thong waiting.

Andrew realised that this was no time for hanging up his overcoat, so he slid the coat off his shoulders on to the floor. He moved across to Jo and put his arms around her, enveloping her in his hug. His hands felt her back. Caressing her smooth warm skin and pulling her towards him. One hand slid down to feel her bum, pulling her lower body towards him.

"Somebody is pleased to see me" she said as she felt his cock pushing against her stomach through the layers of clothing.

"Of course I'm glad to see you, and to hold you. This is so much better than I thought it would be."

Jo smiled and started to undo his shirt.

"You are overdressed"

Andrew pulled at his shirt cuffs once Jo had unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it out of his trousers. After a bit of pushing and pulling, the shirt joined the other clothing on the floor. Jo purred as she ran her hand through his grey chest hair.

Andrew kissed her passionately, his tongue pushing in to her mouth. His hands were running up and down her body, stroking her back and bum, feeling the straps of her bra and thong. Jo pulled away and sank to the floor, and started unzipping his trousers. To avoid a very undignified undressing, he shuffled back to the bed and sat down. He quickly pulled his shoes off as Jo was already pulling his trousers down. Off came the trousers followed by the socks and they were both down to their underwear.

Jo crawled on to the bed, Andrew following. They lay alongside each other kissing passionately. Jo ran one hand through his chest hair whilst the other explored his thigh and felt his bum through his boxer shorts. His hands settled on her bra strap, and with minimum fumbling the bra clasp was undone. Jo shrugged the bra off down her arms, her 34B breasts shaking as she did so.

Andrew could not resist staring at Jo's breasts. He had seen them in photos and on a video call they had last week, but nothing could beat looking at the real thing. They were pert, pale with pink areole and nipples that were already hard. Suddenly, Andrew realised he could not only look but touch. He leaned forward and took a nipple in to his mouth whilst his hand stroked the other breast.

His tongue circled the nipple, coating it in saliva. He then gently sucked it in and out of his mouth. Whilst this was going on Jo was working her hand in to his boxer shorts, and pulling his cock out. She scooted round through one hundred and eighty degrees so that she could lick his cock like an ice cream cone.

Andrew licked his way down Jo's chest and stomach, moving closer to the top of the thong. His fingers preceded his lips and slid inside the thong. Moving down over her smooth mound, they reached her pussy. He slid his fingers all the way down her pussy, just separating her lips, feeling how wet she was.

Jo was licking the end of his cock. Circling round the head again and again. She was pulling his boxers down and eventually they were free from his legs. Just as Andrew was going to slide his finger in to her soaked pussy, she pulled away from him. Lifting her bum and pulling her thong off, she lay on her back and looked lustfully at Andrew.

"Fuck me Andrew. Fuck me now"

He smiled broadly and moved between her legs. Normally he would take his time more on the foreplay, but it was clear that she was very eager to take his cock inside her. His cock was wet from being licked and her pussy was clearly very well lubricated. He knelt between her wide open legs and moved his cock to her entrance. Supporting his weight on his two arms he slid inside.

It felt like small explosions were going off in his body, starting at his cock and moving up to his brain. This was it, this was the realisation of a dream he had thought would never come true. He was finally balls deep in a woman 40 years younger than him. It felt like his cock was encased in a tight warm wet velvet glove. Andrew had to pause just to savour the moment.

He looked down to see a wicked grin on Jo's face.

"Come on old man, stop lying there with a goofy grin on your face. Get that cock moving."

He snapped out of his reverie, bent forward to kiss Jo's lips and started to slowly thrust his cock in and out. After all the build up to the meeting, he knew that this was not going to be a long fuck. He had not masturbated for the last week and the feeling of her tight pussy was going to make him come before too long.

He didn't want to leave Jo behind, so after a while of lying on top of her, he knelt up again, so he could continue fucking her gorgeous pussy but could also stroke her clit. He slowly slid his cock in and out whilst he stroked her, circling her clit with his thumb. It was such an erotic scene. Jo lying on her back, her hands stroking both nipples. His cock glistening with juices as it slid out and then back in to her pussy and his thumb strumming her pink nub.

Jo was obviously equally affected by the scenario. A pink blush was spreading across her chest and her eyes were circling the room with an unfocussed look to them. He could tell she was getting close to cumming. He started to thrust a bit more vigorously and moved to rubbing his thumb back and forwards across her clit.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, keep going, keep going"

Her hips lifted off the bed, meeting the full force of his thrusting cock. Her head moving from side to side.

"Oh you dirty old fucker, you're making me cummmmmmm!"

Her head jerked back as the orgasm hit her. Her pussy clenched and he could hold back no more. With one last plunge his cock exploded and shot his ropes of cum deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her, both bodies sweating, both hearts pumping.

After recovering for a few minutes he lifted up on his elbows.

"Fuck, that was incredible. Short but incredible."

"It was always going to be fast and furious the first time, but we have another 24 hours to explore each other"

Andrew rolled off to one side, lying on his back, feeling his cock lying on his stomach, wet with the mixture of his cum and Jo's juices. He had been surprised at how quickly Jo had got undressed and started the sex, but realised it had been the best way. There was no time for awkwardness, worrying about imperfect body parts being exposed. Fast and furious had definitely been the way to go.

They lay back on the bed talking about their week. Jo talked about her colleagues in the supermarket where she was working after finishing her university exams. Andrew told stories about the people in the walking group and where they had hiked to this week. Andrew casually stroked her arm, not in a sexual way but he just loved the feeling of her soft skin.

They chatted for about an hour before Andrew said he was going to get a shower.

"Would you like to join me? I can help clean all of those hard to get to bits!"

As they walked to the bathroom, Andrew could not resist picking his coat up and hanging it up, and putting his shirt and trousers on a chair. Jo just waltzed in to the bathroom, leaving her clothing strewn on the floor.

Fortunately the shower room was large with a rainfall head and a handheld shower attachment. There was room for at least three people in the shower, let alone the two of them.

They kissed underneath the shower, the water soaking their hair and the rest of their bodies, slowly washing away the evidence of their fucking. Andrew turned round so that Jo could wash his back, bum and legs before he turned back towards her and she soaped up his chest legs and cock.

He took the soap off Jo and turned her around. As the water washed the suds off him, he washed her back and then her bum. Although he was aroused again, he decided to keep himself for later. He knew that Jo would be ready for another orgasm, as she had been able to orgasm several times during their longer phone calls.

He moved round behind Jo, his soapy hands reaching around to wash and massage her breasts. Her nipples were erect and he pulled and played with them. One hand slid down over her flat stomach, all pretence of washing now abandoned. His fingers reached down further, sliding down the outside of her pussy lips, teasing her. She pushed back against him, feeling him hard.

"Please, please don't tease me, I'm so horny"

Andrew smiled and slid his fingers back up, this time separating her soaked pussy lips. As his fingers slid back downwards, he angled two fingers so that they slid in to her very wet pussy. Jo slumped against Andrew with pleasure. He was holding her up around her chest with one arm whilst his other hand pleasured her. He stroked her clit with the two fingers, flicking and stroking it. Jo was tensing against him as her orgasm built, until her head tilted back and she moaned loudly in orgasm.

Andrew held her there whilst she came down from her peak. Then he turned off the shower, picked up a large bath towel, wrapped Jo in it and carried her through to the bedroom. He lay her on the bed and gently massaged her dry with the towel. After quickly towelling himself dry, he climbed in to bed and pulled the quilt over them.

"You didn't cum" she said sleepily.

"Plenty of time later, and we know you can cum more times than an old man!"

Jo smiled sleepily and quickly fell off to sleep with a smile on her face.

They awoke about an hour later and realised it was time to get ready to go out for their meal. They had decided that they were not going to stay in the hotel room all of the time, so Andrew had booked a table in an intimate Italian restaurant.

Getting dressed quickly, they headed out of their room. Jo was wearing a floaty black dress that came down to just above her knees with her coat on top with Andrew wearing his blue chinos, with a fresh white shirt under his overcoat. As they left the hotel, they held hands as they walked the short distance to the restaurant.

They went in through the entrance and down the stairs, hearing the buzz of conversation rise as they got closer to the tables. The waiter showed them to their table, a relatively quiet one in the corner of the restaurant. They would not be surrounded by other people trying to listen in to their conversation.

Aperitifs were ordered and they concentrated on the menu, wanting to get the details out of the way before they returned to a more intimate conversation. Once the order was taken, they moved a little closer together.

"So old man, are you going to be able to get it up again tonight?" said Jo with a wicked glint in her eye.

"Well it all depends how provocative my companion is!" was the response.

The conversation flowed back and forwards for a while with each getting turned on by the sexual innuendo, and the knowledge of another sex session when they returned to the hotel. It was a form of extended foreplay, leading up to an extended sex session back in the hotel.

They had a nice meal with a lovely bottle of Chianti Riserva. Both of them had gone for lighter meals, not wanting to be too full when they returned to the hotel. As Andrew asked for the bill, Jo went off to the loo, returning as the waiter departed after sorting out the payment. She lent across to kiss Andrew softly on the lips, and at the same time pressed something in to his hands. Andrew felt the warmth of the soft silky item in his hand. He knew without looking that Jo had removed her knickers and put them in to his hand.

"Something to keep you interested on the walk back to the hotel"

Andrew smiled, his cock hard in his trousers. He slid the panties in to his pocket and they put their coats on and left.

The walk back to the hotel was not long, but the route passed a narrow pedestrian alley, and Andrew surprised Jo by pulling her in to the alley and in to a doorway.

"You are a wicked minx" he said as he brought her panties out and held them to his nose.

"You smell gorgeous and from the feel of the wet spot, very turned on"

He leant forward and kissed her deeply, his hands pulling her coat and dress up at the rear, until his hands could reach her bare bum. He cupped her cheeks and she pressed against his crotch, feeling his hard cock through the layers of clothing. The sounds of a couple of guys walking down the alley brought them out of their erotic cocoon and he reluctantly moved his hands and let her dress and coat fall back in to place before the guys passed.

Taking her hand he led her back on to the street and back to the hotel, both of them walking quickly in their desire to get back to the bedroom. The lift door was starting to close as they reached the lobby, but Andrew stuck his foot out, and the door retreated allowing them to enter the lift. Still holding hands they both looked at the other passengers in the lift, daring them to say anything. Nobody did, but their looks spoke a hundred words.

Upon reaching their floor they exited the lift and Jo pulled Andrew towards the room. They eventually ended up running down the corridor to the room, arriving slightly breathlessly. The door opened after a few fumbled attempts at sliding the card key in.

As soon as they were through the door, Jo was kissing Andrew passionately. Her coat came off straight away and she threw her arms around him, pulling at his coat as well. They shuffled into the bedroom area, tongues entwined and hands exploring.

Sitting on the end of the bed, Jo pulled away slightly.

"Fuck me now Andrew, I am so horny for you"

Andrew smiled "No, not yet. You will have to wait for my cock. But not for my tongue!"

With that he knelt on the floor, picked up Jo's shoes and slowly removed them. Jo was still sat up on the end of the bed looking down, watching the reverence with which Andrew held her feet.

He kissed the soft skin of the arch and instep of her foot. She revelled in this new feeling, nobody had ever kissed her there before. His kisses moved up over the ankle and calf up towards the knee. Although Jo was so horny, this was really keeping her attention and maintaining her arousal. As Andrew reached one knee, he moved across to the other foot and started again.

A slight moan of frustration came from Jo, but Andrew was not to be rushed. He worked his way up the other leg to the knee, and then gradually lifting her dress he proceeded to kiss up the inside of her thigh. Jo was still watching him but was idly stroking a breast through her dress.

Andrew could smell her arousal as his lips moved upwards. Just before reaching her pussy, he stopped and moved back to the other knee and started the slow progress up the other thigh. Jo growled with frustration and started pulling her dress up and over her head. Her bra followed quickly as she sat there naked, highly aroused, but at the mercy of Andrew.

As he reached the top of her thigh, she lay back on the bed, her hand idly toying with an erect nipple. Her legs were spread, and her smooth pussy lips glistened with her juices.

"Please Andrew, please" she begged in a quiet voice, but Andrew's kisses resisted the charms of her pussy and kissed around in a semi-circle to her other thigh. His kisses covered the area where her pubic bush would have been.

"Please Andrew, pleeeeease, I'm begging you, I need your tongue on my clit now"

Andrew smiled at her, wondering how long he could keep the teasing going, but relented and bent forward. His tongue was out and it lapped all the way along her pussy, separating her lips as he went.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck" she gasped.

She lifted up on her elbows to try to see what he was doing.

His tongue licked it's way down one pussy lip and then back up the other. He then stuck his tongue out further and penetrated her with it. Pulsing in and out before sucking first one and then the other pussy lip in to his mouth.

Hemsley
Hemsley
3 Followers
12