Meeting the Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo was resting on her elbow now, one hand pulling hard at her nipple. Just as she was about to growl with frustration again, Andrew moved up slightly and starting licking her clit. He started off by lapping it, and then circled his tongue around it. A finger slid in to her soaking pussy, curling upwards to stroke her g spot.

Jo was lying flat on the bed now, her arousal peaking.

"Oh my god, oh my god, keep going, so close"

Andrew smiled to himself, pleased that the old dog could pleasure this gorgeous woman.

He continued licking and fingering until suddenly Jo's legs clamped around his head.

"Unghh, unghh, fuck, fuck ohhhhhhhh" shouted Jo as her body spasmed in orgasm. Her body rolled from side to side, Andrews head still caught between her legs. He moved his tongue from her clit, concentrating on licking her copious juices flowing out of her pussy.

Eventually Jo relaxed, legs falling to the side and Andrew could get up and lie alongside Jo on the bed. At first it looked as though she was unconscious. Her chest was rising and falling with her breathing, but her eyes were shut and she seemed in a different world. Andrew gently put his arm around her, and Jo stirred and moved closer to Andrew.

"Fuck, that was amazing. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Oh, just picked it up over the years" smiled Andrew.

"I knew there was a reason why I liked older men!"

They were lying on the bed spooning each other, Andrew behind Jo. Her bum could feel his cock, firm but not fully erect. She reached behind and grasped his penis. Slowly starting to wank it with her hand. As it slowly grew in her hand she got on to her knees, her post orgasmic listlessness having passed. She moved up the bed and Andrew shuffled until he was lying in the middle of the bed. Jo leaned forward, her mouth above his cock. She licked the head of his cock a couple of times and then let her spit dribble over and down his cock.

Spreading the lubrication on his cock, she started wanking him whilst looking straight in to his eyes. Her eyes were dark with lust, feeling a heat inside her body that could only be satisfied with a cock inside her. As he reached full erection, she swung her leg over him, holding his cock against her smooth slippery pussy.

"Do you like me rubbing your hard cock against my hot wet cunt?"

Andrew's eyes rolled backwards as he felt the incredible feeling of Jo's pussy lips sliding along his cock. Jo was humping her pussy against him whilst holding his cock still. He wanted to fuck her but this was so fucking good.

"Do you want your cock inside me?"

Andrew was determined not to beg, but he wanted her, all of her.

"Yes. Please slide that gorgeous cunt on to my cock"

She held the head of his cock to her entrance, pausing for a while before sliding down on to his cock. It felt so good, stirring the embers from her last orgasm. Her pussy slid all the way down his cock, until she could feel his pubic hair against her lips.

Staring in to his eyes, Jo started to bounce up and down on his cock, revelling in the lubricated friction between them. Andrew's hands moved to grasp her tits, holding and squeezing them as she bounced.

"I am going to fuck you hard until you squirt your spunk inside me again. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, use my cock."

Jo slowed down, just keeping the tip of his cock inside her, fucking an inch or two of his cock. Andrew reacted to the teasing by grabbing hold of both of her nipples and twisting them, making her yelp.

As the endorphins raced through Jo's body from the stimulation of the nipples, she started fucking Andrew hard again. She was rubbing her body along Andrew's body now, fucking his cock but also getting stimulation on her clit. She could feel another orgasm approaching, and hoped that Andrew would last long enough.

Andrew had his hands on her bum now, feeling her taut curves as she rubbed against him. He was enjoying being well and truly fucked, a young woman working his cock with her tight wet cunt. He knew Jo was getting close, but he could also feel his balls starting to swell. He was getting near.

Jo was thrusting hard now and she heard a strangled cry from Andrew a millisecond before she felt the spurt of his cum deep inside her. She continued fucking, and the rubbing and the feel of his cum spurting inside her were sufficient to push her over the edge for her orgasm too.

Andrew's arms pulled her down on top of him. He held her tight, his cock still inside her. No words were required as they basked in the afterglow of their passionate fuck.

He slowly came to consciousness the next morning with the feeling of a tongue gently licking his cock. Jo was underneath the bedclothes and Andrew could see them moving as she moved up and down his cock. He lay back for a few seconds revelling in the pleasure of her tongue and mouth on his cock. Then he pulled back the quilt, seeing her dark eyes staring up at him as she held his cock in her mouth. He went to move but she told him to stay where he was.

"Stay there old man, I've got this" she said with a cheeky wink.

Who was he to argue with her? He moved the pillow to support his head so he could watch her blow job. Jo's head was enthusiastically bobbing up and down on his cock. She had moved up the bed a little and was straddling his left leg, rubbing her clit against his shin. Andrew's cock was fully erect now, and he was enjoying watching her sucking him and hearing the wet sucking and slurping noises.

Andrew had thought that the blow job would be a preliminary to another fuck, but Jo looked determined, and he felt that she wanted to make him cum from the blow job. Andrew smiled to himself, a 63 year old man getting a blow job from a sexy 21 year old, at the end of 24 hours filled with sex.

He could feel the first tingles of his oncoming ejaculation. His balls were swelling as Jo worshipped his cock with her mouth. His body tensed, relaxed and tensed again. His toes curling.

"I'm close, sooooo close"

He let Jo know so she could choose where he came. She sucked his cock in and out another couple of times and then moved her head up and wanked his cock.

"Ah Ah Aaarrrggh"

His cock ejaculated, shooting cum up over his stomach. His body relaxed with endorphins running through his body.

Jo was not finished though. She straddled his waist, up on her knees. She dipped her fingers into the pool of cum on his stomach, coating the fingers. After making sure the fingers were well coated, she started rubbing her clit, massaging the spunk in to mix with her juices. Rubbing her clit against his leg had obviously turned her on, and she was keen to cum again.

Her fingers were rubbing furiously, eyes closed. Her breathing rapid, little gasps coming out of her mouth.

'Yes.... yes.... nearly there"

Andrew watched, still well and truly fucked but enjoying the show. Jo's eyes were tight shut now, her fingers a blur as she tipped over the edge in to orgasm. Making little whimpering noises she collapsed in to Andrew's arms, truly satisfied. Their bodies spreading the mixture of sweat and cum over their bodies.

They missed breakfast as they were relaxing after their intense orgasms. Laying there, gently stroking each other as their bodies cooled down. Not really saying much, just enjoying the intimacy. They lay there as long as they could until check out time was looming and reluctantly they showered and dressed.

Checking out of the hotel they walked slowly to the car and drove back to the railway station and parked the car. They walked up to the barrier to the platform holding hands, not caring whether anybody saw them, although most people were in too much of a hurry to care about the two of them. At the ticket barrier, they stood and hugged each other, neither really wanting to let go. Eventually they parted and they both said "See you soon" before Jo walked off through the barrier to catch her train. Both of them walked away thinking would they meet up again or would they move on and just keep the memory of that wonderful 24 hours?

12