Meeting the Twins

Story Info
A snow storm ends up in a spicy fantasy come true.
3.5k words
4.13
40.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TyeBunny
TyeBunny
13 Followers

I stumble through the cold, my arms wound tight around my body, my boots lost in the snow...My heart races still despite being away from my campsite. I need help but I can't seem to find the road let alone the ranger station.
As I'm tripping through the trees I can see lights up ahead. My heart lifts, the ranger station finally! I pick up my speed forcing my frozen limb to keep moving, I can't fall now that I'm so close.
The closer I get the more my hope fades, as I break the treeline I find that the light isn't the ranger station at all...Just a campfire and a little tent. I shake my head and trudge forward, fire at least means warmth even if it's, not a building.
My knees give near the fire but I don't care as I hold my blue-tinged fingers up to the flames. The heat puts pins and needles in my skin, and my bones feel like cracking ice but once I'm warm it will be better.
I jump as a tree branch snaps not far away, I turn in the dark finding him across from me like he had been up in the tree line.
He frowns "Where the hell did you come from?"
I lift my hands in a small surrender "I don't know, I got turned around in the snow... I really needed to find the ranger station."
He scowls "That's nearly a mile in the other direction."
I feel like crying as he confirms my earlier fear of being hopelessly lost, what would have happened if they weren't here? Hypothermia that's what would have happened...
I mentally kick myself and nod "I was afraid of that, can I please get a ride to the station?"
He shakes his head "The visibility is shit out, we are more likely to crash into a tree than find the station...go back to your camp."
I shake my head slowly "I can't, you see the wind picked up really bad and snapped a tree...It came crashing down on my tent...That's why I needed help."
He crouches by the fire turning the logs with a stick, after a few minutes he nods "You can stay here, our tent is small but it's better than dieing in the cold."
I nod slowly and he sighs "Let's get you in bed girly...you will warm up inside."
He is at my side in two steps and his arm wraps around me dragging me from the ground where I had fallen.
He unzips the tent for me and nudges me forward, I duck under the flap and inside out of the cold. He follows zipping the door quickly, a light clicks on and he nods "Stand up, let's get those wet clothes off you."
My eyes go wide with shock as my arms tug closer to my body protectively, he chuckles a deep rich sound "You can still get hyperthermia if you don't get the wet clothes off, wet clothes will steal the heat out of your body faster than you think."
He steps closer his rough calloused fingers dragging my arms away from my body, sliding up under my shirt easily. I look away from him, 100% knowing he is right but still hating that I'm in this situation.
He pulls my shirt and sports bra both off in one motion tossing them aside near the door. My arms instantly come back to cover my chest, trying and failing to hide my large bust from his view.
I faintly see a smile playing at his lips as his hands start untieing my sweatpants, I squeeze my eyes shut and kick off my boots resigning myself to doing what's best for me at this moment. He kneels dragging the hem of my pants as he goes, I hear a catch in his breath but I'm not sure if it's the cold or the lack of panties that got him.
He helps me get my pants off my ankles before he whispers "Get in the pallet and cover-up."
As I turn I realize someone else in here, how did I not see them before? I frown "Whos that?"
He shakes his head "My brother, don't worry about him."
I lay down next to the brother pulling the blanket up to my chin, "What's your name?"
He pauses with his hand on the light "Landon, and my brother is Danny...and you?"
I smile as he switches out the light "Mandy."
I feel him lay down desperately wanting to gravitate toward his body heat just so I can stop shivering...He whispers lowly "It's best if we cuddle together for warmth at least till you warm up..."
I nod in the dark but realize he can't see that so I whisper "Okay."
I jump when his hand finds me under the covers but the heat that radiates out from there is delightful. We slowly wiggle closer together till every inch of my cold body is against him... It's not till I'm comfortable that I realize sometime between the light going out and now he lost his clothes.
He nuzzles his face into my neck sending chills down my spine, I shake it off and hope that the shivering is enough to cover it up. I try to close my eyes but the howling wind and distant cracks and crashes of weak trees keep me from actually falling asleep.
The other man in the tent rolls over suddenly, one of his hands feeling around in the space between us...His fingers brush my thigh like that was what he was looking for, I can't tell if he is sleeping or not but he suddenly slides as close as possible wedging his hand between my legs just south of no man's land leaving me bug-eyed and shocked.
I wiggle in Landon's grip trying to distance myself from Danny but it does me no good.
Landon groans in my ear "Sit still before you do something you regret."
I whisper defensively "Sorry but your brother's hand is in my space."
His hand leaves my arm gliding down my abdomen causing my stomach to clench and other things to pulse with unwanted need...He chuckles as he finds out what I meant by in my space "Danny cuddles in his sleep Mandy, he doesnt mean it."
I gasp as Landon traces the same path back up before settling on the lower part of my stomach just where his pinky can touch the beginning of my trimmed pubic hairs.
I sigh heavily "that's not helping me want to sleep Landon, I'm not that type of girl so bring your hand back up north please."
A deep chuckle vibrates his chest "Huh, you might change your mind about that...could warm you up real fast that way...maybe then you would stop shivering."
I elbow him lightly but I can't help but giggle "Shut up."
Danny grumbles his voice thick with sleep "Shut up or I stick my dick in you."
Landon grabs my face before I can speak "Don't, he is still asleep."
I nod slowly but I can feel Danny wiggling his hand up slowly, I grab Landon's hand to keep it there knowing once Danny touches me I'm gonna make a noise whether I like it or not. It's only seconds before Danny's fingers graze past my sensitive clit forcing a whimper from me which is thankfully muffled. Landon chuckles against my ear "Well that was hot."
I move his hand and snap "Shut up, I couldn't-"
I yelp as Danny sinks a finger into my wetness, Landon groans "Danny bro, we need to be sleeping."
The man under the covers hooks his finger against that sensitive spot within me laughing darkly "Yeah, sleep...Go for it, bro."
Landon's hand moves to meet his brother's pushing him away "Mandy needs rest...Can't you control yourself?"
Danny chuckles that same dark sound that Landon does "Oh brother dearest, if you felt what's between those thighs you would know what her body craves. go on feel for yourself."
I gasp "Hey, don't I get a say in this?"
The two pause looking at me before Danny smirks "Are you saying that you don't want this?"
I bite the tip of my tongue looking away, do I want this? It's been ages since I had gotten any satisfaction...And this is playing on a very specific fantasy that I keep locked away cause it's wrong.
Danny leans into my space his hand coming up to hold my jaw, the smell of my own arousal on his fingertips...His voice drops into an unfair seductive tone "Tell me Mandy, tell me you don't want me, and my twin brother to use you for our pleasure...Tell me you don't want to cum on my cock while Landon fucks your pretty face...Tell me you don't want it, Princess...Tell me you don't want to be our Good Girl for the night."
Landon clicks on the light with a sigh "Danny that's not fair."
Seeing them in the light is my breaking point, my eyes taking in Danny's golden brown eyes the set of his jaw the way he studies me like I'm a meal ready for devouring...I'm shivering all over again but for wildly different reasons.
Landon comes back tilting my head back with a hand to my throat, "Babygirl? Do you want to help us? Do you want to make us so proud of you...Do you want to be our perfect Babygirl...Want to do a good job for us?" His tone has dropped into that same deep seductive tone as Danny's...like silk but erotic.
I nod slowly, feeling myself rapidly falling apart. Both of them take on mirroring sadistic grins of satisfaction as they release my face, Danny sits up and uncovers...I can't help myself as I watch him stand pulling off his shirt, I'm on my knees before I know what I'm doing...My hands inching up his thighs sliding under his boxers, running up over his already hard cock nuzzling at his hip where I already plan on leaving a mark.
Landon fists my hair pulling my face away from Danny's hip before I can do it, I pout slightly giving him my best puppy-dog eyes. He smirks "Finish stripping him like a good girl."
I drop my hands out of his underwear and tug them down slowly, my mouth basically watering already. I bite my lip as his cock pops free of the band, bouncing right in my face.
I let my tongue flick across the head but Landon's hold on me keeps me from doing more, Danny groans "I love seeing how eager you are to let me take your pretty little mouth, such a Good Girl."
I bite my lip vibrating with anticipation Landon lets go of my hair and I happily close the distance between me and the cock in my face. My mouth closing around his length my tongue curling against his shaft as I take him from tip to base. I angle my eyes up to watch his face as I work my way up and down his shaft slowly, he groans his breath catching in his throat "Fuck, your mouth feels so good around my cock..."
Landon whispers in my ear egging me on "You are doing so good Babygirl, I want you to try to lick his balls with him in your throat...do it for me."
Eager to please him I go back down to the base working past the urge to gag as I take him letting my tongue slide past my lips licking at Danny's sack, his hand comes to the back of my head drawing my attention upward.
He groans as he pets my hair "Good job baby, look at how pretty you are with my cock in your mouth...slobber on it good for me...yeessss."
By now drool is dripping off my chin and down my chest, I pull off slowly wiping my face with the back of my hand. Landon kneels next to me rubbing my chest his rough calloused fingers grazing over my nipples causing my breath the hitch in my throat. That sadistic smile creeps back onto his face, "Lay down for us Babygirl."
As unwilling as I am to leave Danny that far away the look on Landon's face has nervous flutters in my stomach...The anticipation of what he is gonna do drives me back to the pillows. I lay down watching as these dark-haired twins share matching looks of twisted pleasure.
Landon crawls to me yanking my thighs apart, I yelp in surprise leaving them both laughing darkly. Danny smirks "What? You thought you were allowed to close your legs? That's cute...Such an empty-headed baby."
I look away covering my face as I giggle. Landon yanks me closer closing the distance between us, the heat of his cock rests against my pussy rubbing past my clit. His hands wrap around my wrists pulling my hands away, Danny has found a spot next to us. He smirks "Is someone getting shy with us? Such a sweet little Slut."
I bite my lower lip lightly and nod in response to his question. Landon thrusts rubbing against my clit teasingly, I shiver with pleasure the excitement and anticipation causing me to be more sensitive than I normally would be. Danny lowers a hand to my breasts teasing and pinching at my nipple while he strokes his cock over me.
"He is gonna make you cum, then you will cum again for me...If you can do that only then will we fuck you...You have to earn it little girl."
Landon leans over grabbing one of the pillows "Danny lift her hips for me."
Danny pauses and grabs me by the back of my left knee easily pulling enough that I lift my butt off the ground. I watch as Landon slides the pillow under me a smile playing at his lips, I frown confused by the action "Why the pillow?"
Danny lets my leg go and laughs darkly "You will see love, just wait." Landon moans lowly "Legs together Babygirl." I obey quickly, he pulls my legs up to his shoulder settling back into his spot...Thrusting with slow strong strokes, suddenly I realize why they added the pillow...It changes the angle enough that now every thrust is angled up rubbing across my clit without the protection of my clitoral hood.
The build-up is coming faster with the new angle, I bite my lip to muffle my moans as I habitually tilt my hips to meet his rhythm. He leans his head back moaning low in his throat "Such a good girl, fuck you feel so good."
Danny grabs my chin pulling my attention to him "Little Sluts don't get to hide their pathetic little moans, I want to hear you...What do you say?" I release my lip and moan breathily "Yes Daddy." He groans and leans down kissing me roughly, I don't have the self-control to keep my mouth shut against him...The second I part my lips his tongue darts through and into my mouth, forcing me into submission in seconds.
I'm too distracted by Danny to realize my impending orgasm, I gasp into Danny as Landon slips...His thrust going just a little farther south his length slamming into me as my body convulses leaving me whimpering and moaning...He sits still till I calm down, all I can hear is a mix of low moans and praise, partnered with Danny laughing darkly...
I take a shaky breath slowly and Danny nods "My turn." Landon pulls out of me slowly and laughs "Fuck, that little slip-up almost ruined our plans too."
I watch as they swap places, Landon grabs my chin and grins "Open up baby girl."
I obey without thought wrapping my lips around his cock and sucking my juices off him hungrily. I nearly choke as Danny slams his cock into me, I pull off Landon and gasp "fuck! I thought..."
My words are cut off by Landon yanking my face back to his cock, "Now, now Pet, I didn't say you were done."
Danny's sadistic laugh fills the space "I slipped, I'll have to try to be more careful."
He takes up a much more torturous pace than his brother had, going extra slow against my sensitive clit, letting himself 'slip' occasionally causing me to whimper but Landon keeps my mouth busy so it's muffled.
After a few too many slips and what feels like hours of the same delectably painful pace, I can feel my next release coming...It's as if he knows to cause his next slip goes far beyond just the tip leaving him sunk deep into me as my pussy clamps down on him waves of euphoric delight turn me into a pathetic little whore...
I try to focus on Landon while whimpering and grinding greedily wanting more of Danny as I ride out my climax...They watch in twisted delight at the mess I'm becoming for the both of them.
I'm bearly starting to calm down when Danny grabs me by the back of my neck yanking me upright like I weigh nothing at all, I don't have time to move before Landon is pressed to my back leaving me sandwiched between the brothers. I wrap my arms around Danny's neck to help them to support me, Landon kisses me behind my ear lightly and whispers deeply "Are you ready for us both?"
Danny nips at my jaw basically growling "We can ruin that pretty pussy or Landon can violate that tight little ass of yours...All depends on how bad you want to be hurt by us Princess."
Landon purrs his voice sliding across my shoulders like silk "Imagine what it would feel like to be stretched around both of our cocks, fucked till you couldn't see straight, screaming in pleasure."
I gasp fighting to think clearly "Would they even fit?"
Danny's sadistic laughter fills my head as he thrusts into me "Oh baby, we can make them fit."
My breath catches in my throat as I nod shakily "I want it, use me...please."
The words are out before I can fully process what I'm saying and they don't sound like me...
The voice is desperate and cracks a bit at the ends, like someone sex-starved and desperate for all the depravity their body can take even if it destroys them. Despite the shock of it all, I know it's just me, and a fantasy so taboo that I had written it off as never going to happen because these things just don't happen in real life.
The world is just a foggy version of reality as I hold onto the twins and they cling to me, using me like an inanimate fuck toy. The pain I feel as both of them fill me is nothing compared to the pleasure I feel both physically and mentally knowing my body can satisfy these beautiful strangers that saved me from freezing in the cold just hours ago.
We find a nice rhythm with them moving my body to their preference and me caught like a rag doll quivering and moaning for more the entire time...The orgasms hit harder as I spasm on not one but two cocks at once, their moans of pleasure spur me on keeping me focused on my goal...To make them both finish. With Danny degrading me in that devilish tone of voice that he had adopted from the beginning and Landon whispering praise about how good I feel for them in the same safe voice that got me out of the cold...
I can't do anything but beg for more and scream in pleasure for as long as they see fit to use me, I'm fighting to stay awake toward the end...Exhaustion taking its toll on me and they can tell cause Danny drops the degradation joining his brother in the praise "My good girl, are you ready to finish and rest?"
I nod slowly bearly able to lift my head off of Landon's shoulder to do so, Landon groans in my ear "Okay baby, we are gonna fill you up and tuck you in...We can worry about everything else tomorrow." I nod slowly "Okay." with consent given it's only two or three more bounces before I feel Landon tighten his grip on me his cock pulsing inside me flooding my cervix with his thick cum, one additional bounce and Danny is doing the same...The both of them hold me tightly as we try to catch our breath while covered in sweat and cum the entire tent smelling like sex.
Danny whispers after a few minutes "Landon, grab my shirt. I will make sure she doesnt fall."
Landon groans but pulls away to find something to clean us up with. Danny holds me close so I don't just melt onto the floor of the tent, his strength is the only thing keeping me upright. He sighs heavily "Just a few more minutes and then you can rest princess, I know you are tired."
Landon returns and carefully wipes the cum off my pussy and thighs, he smiles "You did good, now let's get you tucked in."
He lifts me from Danny's lap and lays me down in the pallet of blankets covering me up, and slides in next to me...I barely feel Danny do the same before falling blissfully asleep feeling more content than I thought I would.

TyeBunny
TyeBunny
13 Followers