Mega Yacht Summer Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Sabrina lands a job that she wasn't expecting.
3.7k words
4.28
18.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2Bon2B
2Bon2B
28 Followers

This is my first story, constructive criticism is welcome.

Mega yacht summer job

Sabrina has been studying like crazy for the last 4 weeks. Her whole being was absorbed in the mountain of books that she needed to know for her exams. The first exam for the finals of her 4th year at King's College in London was the very next day. She was more than ready for those exams and it was going to be smooth sailing from that point on. Then a week later, she would be done with her 4th year and would be ready to start her last year to get her master's degree in economy.

There was just a catch. She got a scholarship for her studies, but it wasn't nearly enough to live in London. She really needed to find a job for the summer. She was hoping to be able to work at the same restaurant she had been working at for the last few years but they were closed because of Covid; as were most of the places where she could land a job. She was desperate.

Not knowing where to look anymore, she went to the university announcement board; she wasn't optimistic at all but wanted to stretch her legs anyway. What the hell; What was all the commotion around the board; Why was every girl in the university around that board. When she finally made her way to the board, she understood the source of the mess:

"we are looking for a female candidate between 20 and 25 years old for a service job on a mega yacht based in Italy. The job is from the 7th of August to the 19th of September this year. More info and application forms with the web address below"

She took a picture and ran back to her room. This job was one of her last chances.

The link brought her to the web site of a mega yacht called Abyss, the boat was huge. On the specification tab it said that It was a 105m long boat with 5 decks, it could accommodate 16 guests in 8 cabins and 32 crew. It had a dark hull and a light superstructure. It really looked too good to be true.

She clicked on the application tab wondering where the catch was. The tab just had one link and a small text: "please click on the link bellow to get the application form". She couldn't get in a worse situation than where she was by just applying for a job, Could She. She clicked on the link. The application form was really standard for any service jobs except for a few questions that were quite unusual, She didn't think twice about it. Those questions kind of made sense for a long time yacht position:

First name: Sabrina

Name: O'Ryan

Sex: Female

Nationality: British

Passport Number: 999211981

Date of birth: 02.06.2000

height: 4ft11'

Weight: 90 lbs

Do you take any medications: No

Do you have any tattoo: No

Are you in a long term relationship with anyone: No

What sports do you practice if any: Badminton, trekking, swimming, climbing.

How often do you practice sport: On Average 3 times per week.

Describe yourself in three words: Clever, funny, agreeable.

Finally, she was asked to join a passport style picture and a full body picture taken the day of the application.

It wasn't a beauty contest so she took the pictures straight away wearing her usual Jeans and short-sleeved shirt combo. She opened an additional button of her shirt. There wasn't much to show but still...

She clicked on submit. Even if she was smarter and more qualified than most of the other students, as most of them were daft tarts, she estimated her chances to get the job at about 4.8%.

The next morning, she woke up, and started her ritual of reading the news on the BBC News app. In the middle of reading the financial news, her phone notified her that she just got an e-mail she clicked on it. In five seconds, her hopes went from not expecting much, to rocket high, to crashing back down on earth in a million pieces:

"Hello Sabrina

My name is Tina, I'm representing Matteo the owner of yacht Abyss. You're profile fits exactly what we are looking for. Matteo has a sweet spot for you and is very keen on giving you the job. The base salary for 6 weeks position is £ 600,000. There will be possibilities to get bonuses. Your position will not be as a stewardess but as a female company for the owner during his vacation. You will accompany him to eat in restaurants, cocktail parties, accompany him in trekking and other activities and of course you will give him company in his bed."

She stopped reading at that point and closed her mail app. She wasn't going to be a prostitute for some ugly old rich dude. She hasn't worked that hard to end up at the lowest possible position in life. She wasn't a prude, but this was at the exact opposite of all her convictions.

She just finished her first day of exams, if she knew they were going to be that easy, she would not have studied so hard. As she just got out of the exam room, she overheard a group of girls talking about the mega yacht ad. They were complaining about not receiving any answers. What the hell; Why those girls that were way hotter than her didn't get an answer, but she did. She didn't know if she should feel proud or ashamed about it.

Out of pure curiosity, she decided to read the end of the email:

"I know that it is not the kind of job you are used to. I have personally done this job 3 years ago and believe me when I say that this was the best experience of my life. Matteo is not an ugly old man as you might think. He is in his early forties; he is very good looking and has an athletic body. He is the smartest person you will ever meet. He has not chosen you for your look. He has chosen you for your brain. We would like you to meet Matteo in a public place here in London before accepting or refusing. He will be available on Friday the 23rd of July at 2:00 p.m. We suggest a meeting near the South-Est tower of the north arch of the tower bridge. Please confirm us the meeting by e-mail before the 23rd.

I am, of course, entirely available for any supplementary information that you may wish.

Yours sincerely

Tina"

She accepted the meeting for two reasons. First, she was determined to tell that prick all she thought about his behaviour and about how he was treating women; and second, she was mildly curious about the whole situation. The only risk was an abduction. But it was next to impossible to kidnap someone in the middle of the day, in the middle of the crowd in the middle of the Tower Bridge. Wasn't it.

It was 1:57. She was staring at every middle age man wondering which one will she be insulting in a moment. Her heart was pounding. Then at 2:05 it stopped. A black Mercedes Van with tainted glass parked right in front of her. Her worst nightmare was happening. She was being kidnaped. She tried to scream. She couldn't. Her throat was being squished by what felt like a hand. She frantically tried to get her mobile phone. But she wasn't able to reach it. She stared with big eyes at by-standers trying to telepathically urge them to help her. She looked back at the van ready to face reality. A man got out of the van. He started to approach her. Then van started to leave. The van was leaving. The van... was leaving...

The strongest possible sense of relieve enveloped her. She was not being abducted. Her fears just got the better of her. She has never been so scared of her life. She tried to recompose herself the best she could as her heart was beating like crazy.

"Hello Sabrina, It's a real pleasure to meet you. You really look like you've just seen a ghost!" he said while taking her hand in his.

"Hello, hmmm, Mister Matteo. Nice to, hmm, meet you... too?" she babbled walking back a bit.

An intrigued gaze was coming from his deep dark eyes. They were sparkling with life and intelligence. She was studying his small mischievous smile and unintentionally smiled back. This man was neither old nor ugly. He wasn't the man of her dreams, but he was above average. The clothes he was wearing, his above 6 ft height and his muscular built were forcing respect. This guy was impressive. She felt smaller than she already was when he said in a clear and focused voice:

"I only have 10 minutes before I need to leave so let me cut straight to the chase. What I want with you is to build a lasting relationship that's going to last much longer than just our six weeks together on my boat. I've chosen you because you're a promising young economist. If you accept my offer, I can open doors for you. I personally know the CEOs of nearly every major compagnies in the world. This could massively accelerate your career. I've read you're last semester work and I can say that you understand the macro economy much better than most economists. It was even too good for your professor which obviously couldn't get a grab on your brilliance.

In my head, you're as far as an escort girl as anyone can be. My wish is to have you as my soul mate for at least the duration of our contract. I like sex but I get way more enjoyment in acute discussions. On the topic of sex, because I sure that's the part you're most worried about, you can refuse to do whatever you think is too much for you. There is a catch though, every time you decline a sexual act, you lose a 100,000 pounds of your 600,000. You can turn down one of my wishes a maximum of three times. On the fourth time, I'll send you home with 50,000 £. Every time you'll deny me, I won't get what I want. So, obviously, it's in my best interests to never push you too far. That being said, I will push to your limits. There is a good chance that you will end pulling the plug once or twice. But then again, it's not in my interests."

"So I can accept your offer, say no three times, and leave?"

"Yes you could. But I will then consider you an enemy who ripped me off. I can close doors as easily as I can open them for you. If you do that, you won't have a career."

"So if I refuse your offer, you will close all the doors for me?"

"No, I'm not like that. You can refuse my offer and I will forget you exist in no time. Do you have any other questions?"

"Yes, who is Tina?"

"Tina is a leading expert in chemistry. She is the executive director of a pharma group. She did come on my yacht 3 years ago when she was 28 years old. We are particularly good friends. I introduced her to her husband.

I'm sorry but I have to go. Tina will sent you the contract. You can ask her anything.

I would say that our discussion went well considering that I'm pretty sure that you came here to slender me.

Bye Sabrina, I'm looking forward to see you in two weeks."

"hmmm, bye" she said as he took hold of her and gave it a kiss.

The black van seemed to have materialised right in front of her. Matteo vanished as suddenly as he appeared.

What the hell just happened? She was indeed here to insult Matteo, and now she was astray. Was she even considering the offer? She didn't know anymore. In the last 10 minutes, the offer metamorphosed itself from the worst insult, straight to a nice compliment. She could get a massive push in her career. He even read my semester work. Plus, there was the elephant in the room, she couldn't find a summer job and she wouldn't be able to get her master degree with the lost in her incomes. She truly despised the idea of "forced" sex but at the same time she wasn't sure anymore if she had to be "forced" to sleep with Matteo. She was flushing just thinking about it. What was happening to her.

Sabrina was being driven by a chauffeur to the private terminal of City Airport. Her libido was at 9.5 in a scale of 10. The anticipation was driving her hornier by the minute. Her thong was damped under her sun dress that was brushing against her overly sensitive nipples. In an ironic turn of events, she was now the one who wanted to force Matteo to have sex. The chauffeur stopped the car right in front a plane that was big enough to carry at least 150 people in economy class. At the bottom of the plane's stairs, were Matteo, two pilots and a small Asian stewardess. Her door was opened by Matteo who was wearing a very elegant suit. She grabbed the hand that was helping her out of the car.

"I'm very glad to see you Sabrina" She heard as both his hands pulled her closer to him. Before she realised what was going on, his lips were on hers and then gone again. "Let's get on the plane, we are ready for take-off" She let herself being pulled by the hand to the stairs, up the stairs and into the plane.

They walked through the corridor, past a bedroom and into the dinner table. She was in awe as her eyes were glancing around the beautiful dining and living area. Her gaze then brutally stopped at a "dumb blonde bitch" who was sitting on the couch.

"Sabrina, I'd like you to meet Sophie. She will be accompanying us on our holiday. Sophie is in the middle of her PhD in quantum physics." he said with a malicious grin.

She didn't know if she felt more betrayed by Matteo, jealous of the "bitch", or ashamed of her own stupidity to believe that this was going to be a romantic getaway.

She studied the "crumpet" that was standing up and approaching her. The " tart" was at least a head taller than her and had massive breasts compared to her own, something like 30D. She had a feeling of inferiority. Her skin was exceptionally smooth, her face was charming with just enough freckles to not look too perfect. Her big green eyes sparkled with intelligence.

Sophie was wearing a colourful knee length skirt and a white shirt with as much cleavage as decency would allow.

"Nice to meet you Sabrina"

She saw a mixture of fear, hatred, shame, and disillusion in Sophie's gaze. Sabrina was probably emitting the same emotions. She definitely felt them.

"Nice to meet you too" She didn't know what else to say. Fortunately, Matteo, Cut the silence.

" Let's sit girls, we are going to take off"

She was pulled off her thoughts when The Asian stewardess asked her if she wanted more wine. They were sitting at the dining table. Not much has been said. As if Matteo wanted her and Sophie to build up anticipation. She gladly accepted more of that delicious wine that was making her feel a bit more relaxed.

Before she knew it, she was deep in conversations with Matteo and Sophie. The two of them were so smart and funny. The dread that she was feeling just a few minutes age was slowly disappearing at the back of her head. Just as she was starting to enjoy herself, Matteo said:

"Let's go down to business. The reason why I decided two bring the two of you is because I like the idea of competition. I know that the both of you are extremely competitive. You both excel in your respective fields because of your intelligence but also because of your combativeness. During this trip, you're going to compete in an unfamiliar realm. I strongly believe that both of you will push each other much further than I ever could if only one of you was here.

I will give you tasks, each time you win one, you'll get a financial bonus, and you'll score a point. The one of you with the most points in 6 weeks will get an additional bonus of £ 200,000. Now if you excuse me two minutes, I just need to go to the rest room."

She sat there while the information started to make their way in her brain. £ 200,000 is a lot of money. It's going to be next to impossible to win against perfect Sophie. She did like to be the best though. As wrong as it felt, she also knew that she'd better not make Sophie an enemy. They were both in the same situation. She needed someone to rely on or she wouldn't be able to get through this.

She looked at Sophie and said: "I know that you are as confused and disappointed as I am. But we are here in the same predicament. So I would like for us to support each other. I don't think I could handle six weeks without an ally. "

"Yes, thank you, I was going to say something similar. I propose that we can compete during the "tasks" but in between we could be on the same side and be friends. I have nothing against you. I even like you very much so far. Deal?"

"Deal"

She looked at Matteo coming back feeling a bit more relax. For the first time since she saw Sophie, she was convinced that she could get through all of this. Matteo has taken out his vest and tie, she took it as a sign that things were going to heat up fast. he leaned against the bar and gesture them to come join him.

"Ladies, your first task will be as followed: I'm going to stay here and not move. You will go in turn for two minutes. The first one who makes me cum, wins. You can do anything. Sabrina, you're first. The timer starts now."

All the tv in the plane were showing the 2 minutes countdown starting. She couldn't move. After about 30 seconds she tentatively approached him. She started to unbutton his shirt with shaky hands. She then unbuckled his trousers and slipped her hand inside his boxers. She gently started to caress his semi erect shaft. She could feel him getting harder and bigger. An alarm went off.

She was pushed out of the way by Sophie who went to her knees, pulled his trousers and boxer down and took him straight in her mouth. He groaned of pleasure as his nice, average sized cock was being sucked. She looked in awe as her competitor was licking ever inch if his member. Licked his balls, lick his whole length and then plunged him all the way back in her throat. She looked at the countdown, 30 seconds to go. There was no way that he was going to cum in that time. She would soon take over. She kneeled next to sophie ready to take over.

Not wanting to share any of Sophie's saliva, Sabrina cleaned him the best she could with her hands. She took the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She liked his manly taste. She took him deeper until his manhood was touching her glottis. She made as much contact between his cock and her tongue as she could. His dick was not verry long, but it was pretty thick. It was taking a lot of place in her mouth. She looked straight at him while sucking him off. He looked back at her and moaned of pleasure. He seemed to really like the eye contact. Sophie stood up and that made him look at Her. The smart Bitch. She kept blowing but her time was running out.

She was gently pulled off his cock from Sophie who was now topless. That must be why he stopped looking. Sophie started a boob job, looked at Matteo and said:

"Please, can you come on my tits?"

Sophie was alternating between blowing him and giving him a titty job.

Matteo seemed to be getting close. Sabrina didn't know if he could last for the 53 seconds left on the clock. She decided to stand up and started to untie the laces of her dress. He looked at her mesmerised. She took it very slowly which managed to cool him down a little. The alarm went off and she ripped a frustrated Sophie from his cock.

She let her dress fall down, she hugged him and whispered in his hear:

"No one has ever come on my mouth, I want you to be the first, I'll even try to swallow for you."

She kneeled, looked straight into his eyes, took him in and swirled her tongue around his tip while wanking him. His legs started to shake, he groaned and erupted in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but there was a lot of it, and some escaped her lips and drooled down on her naked breasts.

"Thank you Sabrina, this was awesome! You can both get dressed, we are landing in 20 minutes." He said looking at her.

As the plane was landing in Dubrovnik, Sabrina was wondering if she was feeling more proud or ashamed of winning the first task. She liked winning; was 20k richer; and she kind of liked sucking him. But she felt like a slut for letting him cum in her mouth and even swallowing. The win left her with a sour taste in her mouth, literally.


2Bon2B
2Bon2B
28 Followers