All Comments on 'Mega Yacht Summer Job Ch. 01'

by 2Bon2B

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

I very much enjoyed the short opening sex scene. This story line has so much potential. Please share more of your mind with us. Thank you 5 stars for a great start.

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

The story is s a good one and it starts out nicely and with a nice pace. As the story continues the pace increases faster and faster and is out of control. The story needs some indication that the scenes are changing, the story needs to continue with some depth, AND the grammar desperately needs help. This can be a great story, please take the time and PATIENCE to do the story properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good start...certainly looking forward to more instalments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the start of a very abusive relationship. No man who values women as human beings would put them in sexual competition with each other. No amount of money or "civil" discuss with the cards on the table can cover this. Whatever his back story is, Matteo is a deeply disturbed and vile person.

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyabout 3 years ago

It was very good, but could have been better. Reading about people that are supposed to be extremely smart, with it surrounded by grammatical errors and such, really throws off the rhythm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous