Megan

Story Info
A college student meets his lover at a frat party.
1k words
3.97
20.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little bit high and a little bit drunk, so I had no reservations about sitting next to the coed who seemed to be doing her best not to be seen. I didn't really have any intention to hit on her. Not that she was bad looking, but I was really just looking for a place to sit down.

"I'm Tyler," I said by way of introduction.

"Megan'" she responded.

"You here alone?" I asked, kind of surprised at the possibility that she might be.

"No," she answered, "I'm here with a friend," My disappointment must have been obvious because she quickly added, "She went to get drinks. She should be back any minute."

No sooner had the words left her mouth, and her friend arrived, bearing red solo cups. She was surprised and thought I had been hitting on her friend in her absence. I suppose an argument could be made for that case, but, as I'd mentioned, that was not my intent. As I thought about it, however, I decided that not doing so would be an opportunity wasted. Her friend introduced herself as Brenda, she was average looking, which means only that she wasn't my type, and we all three sat awkwardly for a moment before Brenda suddenly needed to go ... do ... something. I don't know if they had a secret signal or what, but I was glad to have Megan to myself.

We talked for some time, but the sofa we were sitting on wasn't that comfortable and I was pretty sleepy. I asked if she would mind if I lied on her lap for a minute. Surprisingly, she said she wouldn't, but that she might have to get up soon after the beer hit. I didn't consider this a sexually forward thing. I didn't mean anything by it. I was simply drowsy and inebriated enough to think that this was a good idea. Well, of course it was a good idea, though I never would have proposed it sober. Once in position I was amazed at how much more intimate our conversation became. She played with my hair—probably very absent mindedly, like one would pet a dog—but it was nice. Until I fell asleep.

I vaguely remember her walking me back to my dorm. I couldn't get the key in the lock, so she had to do it. I woke up the next morning and had to piss like a racehorse. It was only after I relieved myself and was getting back into bed that I realized there was another person in my bed. It was Megan! I had forgotten whatever was said that made it possible for her to be in my bed, but I was not complaining. I got into bed, snuggled up to her and put my arm around her. She hugged my arm against her chest and was soon fast asleep. Despite my excitement at this new development, I too slept.

The next time I awoke, I was startled to find Megan fondling my erect penis. Her story was that it was stabbing her in the butt, so she decided to be adventurous. She had never touched an erect cock before. I threw the covers back so she could have her way with me unhampered. I normally slept nude, but I didn't remember undressing last night. Yet here I was in bed with a really good-looking girl, naked as the day I was born. Turns out that just happened to be advantageous in the current situation.

I watched Megan as she examined my penis with curiosity, touching it gently, stroking it, and finally, kissing it. She was wearing only a camisole and panties and looked sexy as hell when she finally took my cock in her mouth. She didn't have any previous experience, but for that matter, neither did I. I didn't have any complaints. I didn't direct her or anything. I just watched as she did her thing. Then she stopped to ask if she was doing it right and how would she know if I was getting ready to cum?

"The way you're going, I'm not likely to be able to give much of a warning. I figure I'll probably go all of a sudden without any warning. Is that bad?"

"No," she said, "But I wanted to watch you cum." I gave her a crash course in hand jobs, and we both watched as I shot my load—in her hair. Take it from me, it's really erotic to watch a girl suck your cum out of her hair.

Since she did such a nice job of getting me off, I asked her if she would let me return the favor.

"You want to lick my pussy?" she asked, as though that were a strange thing.

"Yeah, I do." I said. "I want to lick your everything."

Megan perched on my chest with her knees straddling my head and positioned her juicy pussy over my mouth. I lapped at it for a few minutes, savoring the experience, before turning my attention more directly to her clitoris. After about thirty seconds of this, she pressed her cunt into my face as her hips shook violently in the throes of orgasm. When it was over I found the entire area around my head was soaked. Megan had squirted all over me!

"I'm so sorry," she said when she realized what she had done. "That's never happened to me before."

"Don't be sorry," I told her. "That was awesome!"

"Well, it was for me, but I didn't think you would be too thrilled about it."

My stiff dick said otherwise. Megan needed no coaxing. She quickly repositioned herself and slowly lowered herself onto my rod. I watched her ride me, hips undulating, her pert breasts bouncing slightly. She was beautiful. I realized I was in love. Then I came. Aside from the sensation of my orgasm was the indescribable feeling of shooting my seed into this beautiful girl. I didn't know if she was on birth control. I didn't care.

"I love you," I blurted out. "I hope it's not too soon."

"No," she answered. Considering that you may have just knocked me up, your timing is good."

"Does this mean we're a couple?" I asked.

"It does," she said with a sexy grin. "Even if I'm not knocked up. You're stuck with me forever."

"Promise?" I asked.

"I do," she said solemnly.