All Comments on 'Megan and Alex'

by naughtytinysister21

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RigatonyRigatonyover 8 years ago
I really like your characters

Please please please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!!!

Tanx, Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, so naughty and arousing ! Yes please tell us more about them both and please write more chapter(s) about how they will spend their time..... you have a great story here and it just needs to go on. Thank you.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 8 years ago
Fast But Satisfying

Yeah Megan and Alex do not seem to believe in delayed gratification. I wish my sister had been a little more like Megan. Wondering if the whole family is going to get into the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great first story

Well written and sexy. Looking forward to future efforts :)

lemonheadslemonheadsover 8 years ago

I liked it, very good first effort. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good 1st story

but to quick to the sex & pretty much same as every other incest story

#Really thick eight-inch cock!!

Why do the brothers in incest stories always have thick eight-inch or longer thinker cocks & all the sisters were fat virgins turned into thin slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

First story.

You know a naughty picture in your Bio would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great beginning

Give sexy Alex some chest hair (he is 21 after all) for Megan to stroke…it can be very exciting for both of them to have her run her fingers gently over his hairy pecs and treasure trail?? Then perhaps she can kiss his pecs and lick at the hair there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good 1st Story

As others have mentioned, the pacing could be slower... tease us a bit... But some nice writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good first time

good words, good action. Needs more of same. At least a little insight into his thoughts... She had wanted him, did he dream of her? Maybe had a fight w Lindsey when he moaned "Meagan," when fucking her?

And yes, really, 8" cocks r too big to b fun for most of us, and all tits don't have to b DD; my Cs r quite nice, thank u.

With incest especially lingering over want to / it's wrong can increase the tension, not only in the story but in ur reader's pants.

But very nice; do more!!

OneSilky

Clitlicker6969Clitlicker6969over 8 years ago
WOW!!

For your first story, Wow!! that was hot I was a little disapointed to find no page Two where they would have cleaned up in the shower, I hope you write a chapter Two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice for Part one

now that was nice maybe for Part two you sure get mom to join in this or maybe the Brother Girlfriend from camp maybe sis can have other ones of her Girlfriends can join in with them two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
didn't feel right

i don't know. yea it was hot but it didn't feel like they where brother and sister other than you just saying it. they acted more like a couple who hadn't seen each other in a while. it was supposed to be there first time together but i didn't get that vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
zen lilmistress

yes very naughty mad emeblush and wet very nice very good haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not convincing!

Seriously description was pretty catch but story, not so much.

I really appreciate your effort but i think you need to read more stories like from user xarth etc and learn from them.

You need to make us believe first that they actually were siblings by showing some affection, care, guilt and so on.

Thanks but lot of space for improvement...

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 6 years ago
What a 1st Story

Quick and to the point - so we knew about the characters and then what a fast transition to bed!

I enjoyed it very much! Hopefully you continue writing, though it has been a while since you graced these pages with your prose!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well Well !!! not bad for a kid.^*!^*!^*!

It was a little rushed, but ok for a first timer. Maybe slow down some,

give us a little more foreplay.

But again ,nice job keep writing and THANKS

ps. Most people under 40yo. are kids to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but not really much a story of seduction. She walks in on him while he's naked and he actually propositions her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous