Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls get to work, doing what they do best.
12.7k words
4.74
22k
23

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

MEGAN & KASEY: ON THE JOB TRAINING

(A Sequel to Megan's Summer Education)

By DL Sloan

CHAPTER 2: MODEL BEHAVIOR

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear readers, as there are a number of characters, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick guide as a reminder:

  • Walters: Geometry teacher, glasses, mustache, average height, 50s, beer belly but not fat.

  • Sal Peterson: School janitor/maintenance, heavy set, mid 40s, strong

  • Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, recently divorced, 46

  • Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete

  • Hanson: Neighbor; 50s, slender, sickly, made money on stock

  • Yelton: Photographer who took team and senior pictures, 38, biracial, beard, average build

  • Granderson: Kasey's dad

  • Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.

  • Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.

  • Jock and Muscles (Miles and Joshua): Joshua, black, 6-3, 35, elite athlete. Miles, football player, 6-6, late 30s, co-own gym together and both work as security at Meeks strip club.

  • Bud: Met Megan at the carnival, early 50s, black, short and stocky, sick wife, faithful to her, jerks off to videos and pics of Megan, great laugh and smile

  • Jim: 22, about 6 feet, pudgy, basketball shooter at carnival. glasses, nice

  • Tom: Middle-aged, sandy colored hair, pudgy but not fat - dad bod, glasses, realtor, rode with Megan on Tilt A Whirl, but very respectful

  • Pierce: Defense trainer, very tall, late 30s, powerfully built, short dark hair, strong jaw line, dominant, intimidating

  • Mason: Washing machine repair guy; middle-aged with dark hair that had bits of gray in it. About six feet tall with glasses and a goatee. He had a big round belly and friendly smile.

  • Jackson Potter: Target employee, 18, senior to be at Megan's school, does the web site

  • Michael Brandt: Megan's father who works for Mr. Rothman

  • Susan Brandt: Megan's mom; Meeks is her plastic surgeon and Quigley is her client

"Do you think we are both working with Mr. Rothman today?" Kasey asked as Megan's dad pulled the car into the parking lot the next morning.

"I don't know," Michael said. "He hasn't told me. I would say you should both go to his office first and I'm sure he will tell you what he needs you to do today."

As they walked into the office building, Michael was very self-conscious. Megan and Kasey were turning heads and here he was, an old man with two young, very sexy young women. He didn't like his daughter being ogled. He didn't like people thinking the worst about why they were dressed the way they were. They probably thought he wanted them to dress like this. That his "interns" were hired for one reason. None of it felt right. He tolerated the girls' attire because it seemed to be what they wanted to wear and he didn't want to douse their obvious enthusiasm for this job.

Like yesterday, both girls wore the same basic outfit, only with different colors. Megan had her hair in a ponytail again and wore a cream-colored sleeveless blouse. It had a low-neck line with the first button located at the top of her breasts. She had that button and the next one undone. It was buttoned the rest of the way down until the last two buttons, which were also undone. The blouse was not tucked in and the unbuttoned bottom provided occasional flashes of her flat tummy. Her skirt rode low on her hips. It was a simple royal blue wraparound skirt that hugged her hips and ass. Little slits on the sides exposed her upper thighs and hips. The skirt was quite small, stopping just past the tops of her thighs. Her legs were bare, looking long, tan and nicely toned with a pair of royal blue, open-toed heels with thin straps over the toes and around the ankle. She wore no bra and a hot pink g-string.

Michael didn't know about the g-string, but he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and noticed the way both girls' perky breasts jiggled as they walked in those ridiculous heels. He didn't like the way men looked at the girls, but putting himself in their shoes, he could hardly blame them.

Kasey looked simply amazing. Deep down, he knew Megan did too, but he tried not to think about that. It was bad enough that he couldn't take his eyes off Kasey. Her hair was also in a ponytail. Her blouse was the same style as Megan's, but it was pure white and her dark nipples were faintly visible through the material. She had hers buttoned/unbuttoned the same way and he assumed that was the current style with young women these days. Her skirt was the same style as well, though it was bright red, matching her bright red stilettos. Underneath, she wore the silver g-string he had bought her yesterday.

They rode up the elevator with several other people and the girls squished in on either side of him. He could feel their pointy nipples, firm breasts and slim hips brushing against him. Any other man would have been in heaven. This, however, was torture for Michael. He was so glad when they reached his floor and he could escape the temptations and impulses that he was ashamed even entered his head.

The girls went up one more floor and walked to Mr. Rothman's office. They were both aware of the eyes on them, the whispers and comments. They weren't comfortable with it yet and both agreed they weren't sure they ever would be. Mr. Rothman's assistant Bonnie greeted them with a smile. Always professional, she showed no visible reaction to their attire. Megan was almost certain Bonnie had heard her sucking off Mr. Rothman yesterday. And, even if she hadn't, she had to know what the upcoming trip with one room and one bed meant. Still, Bonnie acted like they were any other professionals in the office, here to do their job.

"Good morning, ladies," Bonnie said. "Mr. Rothman isn't here yet, but he asked me to show you into his office. I will let him know you are here."

"Thank you so much," Megan said, looking into Bonnie's eyes for any signs of disapproval or judgement, but she saw none. She appreciated Bonnie for that.

Bonnie let the girls in Mr. Rothman's office and closed the door. While they waited, Megan showed Kasey exactly where he had fucked her on the table and how he had taken her on his desk. She re-enacted making the coffee and bending over for Tanaka.

"Shit," Kasey giggled. "You're such a slut!"

Megan burst out laughing, "I know, right? But I'm a good one!"

"For sure," Kasey said. "Look at you. You're smoking today."

"You're on fire, too," Megan said. "I think my dad was checking you out."

"How could he not, right?" Kasey said with fake arrogance.

The girls were having fun, relishing this wild, crazy experience and thankful they could share it together.

Then their phones buzzed simultaneously. Another text from Mr. Rothman. It read:

"Good morning, sluts. You will only be in the office half a day today. I will explain when I get there. Undress now. Keep the heels on. Lay your clothes on the table. I will inspect each item as you put it on. I will be there in 10 minutes."

The girls looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders as if to say, "What the hell is going on?" It was a question they had asked a lot in the past week.

"You think he will fuck both of us?" Kasey asked.

"Probably," Megan said. "You know men like that. Twice the fun, right?"

"Right," Kasey giggled. She started shimmying out of her tiny skirt, then pulled down her g-string. Megan did the same. Soon, all their clothes were folded neatly on the table, g-strings on top. They stood there, naked except for their heels. The air conditioning was cranking out the cool air and the girls folded their arms across their chests, trying to stay warm even as their nipples hardened. Megan told Kasey about the ice cubes on her nipples.

"It was so sexy when he put the cubes on me, then put one in my mouth and one in his," Megan said.

"That is hot," Kasey said. "It's amazing how much better older men are at sex. Why would anyone fuck guys our age?"

"I never will again," Megan agreed. "Unless it's Jackson or one of our daddies makes us, of course," she giggled.

"You know, we should make sure our nipples are really hard when he comes in," Kasey said. She turned toward one of the air conditioning events and leaned over it, letting her breasts hang directly over the blasting cold air. Megan followed suit, bending over one of the other vents, tweaking and rubbing her nipples as she did so. They ached, but it also felt good. No matter the discomfort, preparing for him turned her on.

The door opened a few minutes later and both girls stood up straight and turned toward the door, happy to see Mr. Rothman - and not someone else! - walk in.

"Hello, girls," Rothman said, smiling at them. "How are my little fuck bunnies today?"

"Good, sir," the girls said, nearly in unison. "How are you today?"

"Better now," Rothman said standing in the middle of the floor as they both approached him. He stared at them, taking in their incredible beauty. He enjoyed a bimbo with big fake tits and lips as much as the next man, but these two girls were so naturally beautiful, so perfectly shaped and toned, he hoped they never felt the need to change. Their perky breasts jiggled as they walked in their heels. Their toned legs and asses were flawless, their bald pussies tantalizing. Their smiles were warm and cute and sexy. He wouldn't change a thing about either of them. "I see you like the air conditioning."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "It feels so good on our little nipples."

"Not so little right now," Rothman said, stepping toward them to touch their nipples, slowly tweaking each of them, one at a time. They were so long and firm and rubbery in his fingers. He knew they had to be sensitive right now. He would have been happy playing with their tits for the next hour, slowly building up to more intense activities. But they only had half a day today and, like it or not, he did have actual work to do in preparation for his upcoming trip and meeting with Tanaka. The first item of business, though, was inspecting the girls and their outfits.

"Kasey, this is all part of the morning inspection," he explained. "I inspected Megan while she was clothed yesterday, but this seems a little more efficient to me. Obviously your nipples and breasts are great."

"Thank you, sir," the girls said.

He had them spread their legs slightly and cupped their pussies, one in each hand, his palms on their smooth mounds, his fingers sliding between their soft lips. "Your pussies are great," he said, "however, next time, while you're making your nipples hard with the cold air, rub your pussies and get them warmed up a bit more. Get the juices flowing, a little bit."

The girls acknowledged their need for improvement. He bent down, admiring their long legs and looking closely at their lovely bare toes in this sexy high heels. Was anything more beautiful than a pair of long tan legs accentuated by heels?

"Your heels are great," he said, looking up at them and motioning for them to turn around, putting their tight round asses in front of his face. He remembered giving Megan's a pretty good workout yesterday and daydreamed for a moment about the fun he could have with that ass on their trip. He squeezed both girls and gave them each a couple of firm slaps, enjoying the view of those jiggling firm cheeks. He had them turn around as he stood up.

"OK, put on your g-strings," he instructed. The girls were surprised. They had assumed he would fuck one or both of them while they were undressed. Kasey, in particular, hoped he would. Going all day yesterday with stimulation but no release had left her horny and desperate for some attention to her pussy. Megan had paid for her sexual pleasure, but at least she had it.

Rothman loved watching the girls step carefully into their g-strings, pulling the tiny garments up their long, sexy legs, and then carefully position the strings over their hips, between their ass cheeks and adjust the little triangles of fabric covering those sweet pussies. His cock jerked in his pants. He needed to get to work, but there was no way he would be able to focus until he had release.

Just like he had done when he touched their bare pussies, he stepped toward them and cupped one barely covered pussy in each hand. It was sexy to feel their puffy lips wrapped by the thin, soft fabric. They both felt warm and soft to the touch. He knew it wouldn't take much effort to add wet to that list.

"Megan, I know you came yesterday," Rothman said.

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "I'm sorry."

"You received your punishment. All is forgiven," Rothman said. "Kasey, did you cum yesterday?"

"No, sir," Kasey said, biting her lip.

"Mick and Harry didn't fuck your pussy?"

"No, sir," Kasey said.

"I see," Rothman grinned. "Did you touch yourself last night?"

"No, sir," Kasey said. "I wanted to, but... well, after what Megan told me, I knew I shouldn't unless I had permission."

"Good girl," Rothman nodded. "Maybe you will be rewarded."

"Thank you, sir," Kasey said, quivering involuntarily when he said "good girl."

"Megan, you can finish getting dressed," Rothman said. He then took Kasey by the wrist and led her to his desk. He sat down in his oversized leather executive chair, pulling Kasey into his lap. He was still fully clothed. He put his hand between her legs and stroked her pussy through her g-string. He kissed her on the lips, then spun her so she was facing him. She straddled him and kissed him while she grinded on the bulge in his pants.

"May I suck your cock, master?" she whispered.

"No," he said. "I have to check my email. Just entertain yourself. You may touch me anywhere you like."

"Yes, sir," Kasey said. She wasn't used to being given this much freedom. The guys had always been so demanding, so specific, so in control. Now, Rothman was essentially telling her to go play while he worked.

She glanced over her shoulder at Megan, who was buttoning her blouse. Had Megan not received so much attention yesterday and been invited on the trip, Kasey would have felt bad for her being forced to be a spectator while Kasey had her fun. Megan being Megan, smiled and nodded, mouthing the words "have fun", offering encouragement to her friend.

Kasey started slow, afraid of distracting Mr. Rothman from his work. She didn't want to anger him. He was looking intently at his monitor, occasionally hitting keys on the keyboard. He was paying no attention to her. His hands were on the keyboard, his eyes were on the monitor.

Kasey squirmed in his lap and pressed her breasts against his white dress shirt as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. She kissed his neck and worked up to his ear, nibbling on the lobe. He showed no reaction, but she could feel that hard cock in his pants and knew he was enjoying this at least a little bit. If she kept it up, at some point he would want to put that big dick inside her somewhere. But she sensed he really needed to work, so she didn't rush it. She didn't reach for his cock yet or try to pull it out of his pants. She just kept kissing him on his neck and ears and cheeks, not blocking his view of the screen.

She gradually got more aggressive, her own desires leading her to take more chances, to do what she wanted to do to him. She loosened his tie and pulled it over his head, then spontaneously put it over her own head, letting it hang loosely around her neck and between her bare tits. She remembered what he had done to Megan with one of his ties and she wondered if she would regret putting it around her own neck. She didn't care. She needed to be taken. Her pussy hadn't been used for its primary purpose yesterday and she was determined to put it to work today.

She started unbuttoning his shirt while she nibbled on his neck and kissed his chin. Then, as the buttons came undone, she kissed on his chest, tugging his shirt tail out of his pants so she could push his shirt back and fully expose his chest. She kissed on his chest and slid her hand between her legs, squeezing his cock through his pants. He was so hard, yet he maintained his self-control. Fuck, older men were so sexy that way. But so frustrating too. She needed his attention and he wouldn't give it to her!

She slid onto the floor as she kissed his belly, steadily working her way down. She looked up at him, but his eyes were on the computer screen. The only sign he was aware of her presence was that huge bulge in his pants. Time to demand attention, she decided. She would no longer be ignored.

His eyes were locked on the screen. Hers were locked on his. And now, her mouth was on his trousers, her teeth scraping along as if she intended to rip the fabric away from his penis. She kissed his head through the material, then bit down again, a little harder. His eyes snapped down at her. Had she hurt him?

"You naughty little bitch," he snarled. "I told you I had work to do. Now you bite me?"

"I'm sorry, sir," Kasey said meekly, sounding like she regretted her actions.

"You think you're sorry now," he said with an evil grin, "but you not nearly as sorry as you're about to be."

"Oh no," Kasey muttered, sounding sad but secretly feeling excited.

"Oh yes," he said. "You need cock so bad? Be careful what you ask for. Megan learned the hard way yesterday. Guess it's your turn today."

He pulled his cock out his pants and held it in one hand, her ponytail in the other. "This what you couldn't wait for?" he teased.

"Yes, sir," she said hopefully. "May I suck it for you?"

"Only if you can catch it!" he laughed. He held her head in place as he slapped his cock back and forth across his face and rubbed it over her nose and eyes. He pushed his balls against her eyes and rubbed his cock in her hair. He thought about cumming in her hair and making her wear it in there all day. It might not show up very well in her blonde hair, but it would be so degrading to make her wear it all day, to feel it dry and hard in her hair. He loved the idea of marking his property in as many ways as he could. And Kasey - every delectable inch of her - was his property now.

He took the tie off her neck, undid the knot and then used it to tie her wrists behind her back. "I told you that you could touch me anywhere you wanted, but I told you that you couldn't give me a blow job," he grunted. "So, what do you do? You distract me. You act like a little spoiled brat and bite my cock. You think I can't resist, that I'm so weak I can't help but give in because your blowjobs are so much better than anyone else's. Right? That's what you think, isn't it? That you should be able to have my cock anytime you want it? Right?"

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers