Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yelton and Kasey were smiling at her and she smiled back, "You two have fun?" she asked.

"Which hole did he fuck?" Yelton asked.

"Well, I sucked him for a couple minutes, then he fucked my ass until he came," Megan said. "He came in my mouth and I swallowed it like the naughty slut I am."

"Victory!" Yelton yelled, raising his arms. "Pay up, Kase!"

"I will, I will," Kasey said. "I can't believe you won."

As Megan got dressed, they explained their impromptu bet about how her body was being used. "Sounds like a win-win to me," Megan said. "That photo shoot sounds fun."

"Well, maybe you can join the fun if your schedule allows," Yelton said. "The more hot young tits and ass the merrier, I always say." He laughed and the girls giggled.

Yelton grabbed his camera and proceeded to take more pictures of the girls as they posed for him in the dressing room, making sure they had images they could show Susan to convince her the girls were ideal for this job.

Susan, meanwhile, was in Quigley's office with Dr. Meeks, who shared some ideas about how to stage the strip club portion of the shop and make the experience realistic and fun for the staff and customers alike.

"You have some great ideas," Susan said, smiling at the handsome doctor. "You know, I think it's a shame that you have to hide your ownership of the club. But I understand why you do."

"I'm not ashamed of it," Meeks shrugged. "But I don't want to offend or alienate my patients. It might bother some of them to get their cosmetic surgery from a man who gives his strippers free boob jobs."

"You do them for free?" Susan asked, surprised.

"Yes, if they want me to," Meeks said. "There are some contingencies, of course, but I know most of them don't have the money for it and I know many times it helps them to make more money at the club."

"That's nice of you," Susan said. "What sort of contingencies are there, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, they have to commit to work at the club for at least a year," Meeks said.

"That seems fair."

"Many of them also agree to sexual favors," Meeks said. He was matter-of-fact, unapologetic. He studied her face to see how she would react.

"Oh, I see," Susan said. "Well, that makes sense. I mean, they're attractive and you're single, right?"

"Yes."

"And it's consensual, so, I mean, who can judge that?" she wasn't sure about her words. She wasn't sure what she really felt about what he had told her. It caught her off guard, and it showed. But she wasn't afraid to tell him what she thought. "I mean, I'm not going to nominate you for the Citizen of the Year Award," she laughed.

"Fair enough," Meeks said. "I appreciate your honesty and acceptance. I'm not surprised, but I appreciate it."

"Why aren't you surprised?"

"You're a very bright, mature, open-minded woman," Meeks said. "It shines through in how you present yourself. Judging others isn't the sort of thing you waste time on."

"I hadn't really thought about it, but I suppose that's true," Susan said. "I do try to be positive. Thank you for the compliment."

"You know, if you hadn't been married, I would have offered you a discount when you had your procedure too," Meeks smiled.

"Really? I'm not 25 like your dancers."

"No, but attractiveness isn't defined by age," Meeks said. "You're a lovely woman. You take a back seat to no one. But I apologize. I have said too much. I respect your marriage."

"Thank you, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, my marriage isn't so great right now," Susan said, putting her head down. "We're, well, we're on a break. Separated."

"I'm truly sorry to hear that," Meeks said. "I wouldn't have said those thing had I known. I apologize. Is there anything I can do?"

"Oh no, I'm fine. Thank you," Susan said. "It will be OK. I worry about Megan, but she is handling better than I am."

"She's a remarkable young woman," Meeks nodded. "She is a lot like you. Anyone can see that."

"Thank you."

"Keep your head up," Meeks said. "I'm not the sort who's going to tell you that your marriage will be fine and you'll be happy forever and ever. I'm also not the sort who's going to tell you that he's a jerk and an ass. I don't know the man well and it's not fair for me to judge either of you. All I will say is he must be a good man to have landed you in the first place. You both deserve to be happy, whether that's together or separately. You will figure that part out soon. That's the part I am sure of."

Susan thanked him and they rejoined the others in the store.

"How'd it go?" Susan asked Yelton and Quigley.

"Well, there's something we need to talk to you about," Quigley said.

"What's that?"

"These two are natural models. They light up the camera. Mr. Yelton and I both feel like they should be the official models for the marketing materials for the store."

"What? This was just supposed to be a test," Susan said, a bit angrily. "I thought you hired models already."

"We did," Yelton nodded. "But they didn't show. We need someone we can rely on. And, frankly, there's no way they would have been better at modeling than Kasey and Megan."

"Really?" Susan asked, looking at Megan and Kasey, who were dressed like strippers and shrugging innocently.

"We just had fun," Megan said. "We were pretending to be supermodels."

"Here," Yelton said, showing Susan his tablet where he had loaded about a dozen sexy but not too sexy images. "See for yourself."

Susan scrolled through the images, trying to set aside that this was her daughter and her best friend. She tried to view the images as a marketing professional. It was difficult to do, but she had to agree. Megan and Kasey were stunning. Beautiful, but natural. The fact that they were having fun like Megan said jumped off the screen. They caught your eye. The images themselves were artful and classy despite the clothing. She appreciated Yelton's eye and his discretion not to make the girls look too sexy.

"What do you think?" Susan asked the girls.

"It was a lot of fun," Kasey said. "I mean, I would like to try it."

"Me too," Megan said. "I never thought I could be a model."

Susan never wanted to make a decision that would jeopardize her daughter's self-image. If she told her she couldn't model, would Megan internalize that to think she wasn't pretty enough? That wouldn't be Susan's reason for stopping her. Quite the opposite. Megan was too pretty. So was Kasey. They were gorgeous and she felt compelled to protect them. But was that sheltering them? Was it holding them back? They were old enough to make their own choice. Technically, they didn't need Susan's approval.

"I'm OK with it if you are," Susan shrugged. "We do need to tell your fathers and show them these images."

"Fair enough," Yelton said. "I will send you the link and you can show them. If everyone is on board, we can set up some shoots next week."

"Sounds good," Susan said. "I think we've had a very productive meeting. Anything else we need to discuss today?"

"I just would like to thank the girls for being such good sports and stepping in on such short notice," Quigley said. "Please accept your outfits, including the heels, as my gift."

Both girls thanked him for his generosity as Susan cringed at the thought of this hanging in her daughter's closet. The girls headed off to change back into their regular clothes. When they were gone, Meeks spoke up, "Mr. Quigley, with your permission I would like to offer Ms. Brandt an outfit of her own. My treat, of course."

"I think that's a splendid idea," Quigley nodded, not sure what was happening but knowing that Meeks wasn't offering a sexy outfit to Susan because he was a generous man. Susan was a beautiful woman. Quigley wouldn't mind seeing her in sexy piece of lingerie at all. If Meeks was working that angle, Quigley would gladly facilitate it. "You buy one and I'll throw in one more."

"I'll chip in too," Yelton jumped in. "All I ask is for a mother-daughter photo shoot."

"Wait, what?" Susan asked. "Are you all serious?"

"You deserve it," Quigley said. "You're great at this. It's the least we can offer."

"Susan, accept it with our appreciation," Meeks nodded.

"Well, um, OK," she said. "I'm flattered. Thank you. I, wow, I don't know what to choose. I don't wear clothes like these."

"You do now," Meeks grinned charmingly.

The guys loaded her down with several different outfits and Megan and Kasey were happy to help her in the dressing room, offering their opinions and suggestions. Megan loved seeing her mom pampering herself and feeling good about herself. She was beautiful and should feel that way. This was a good reminder and a good boost to her ego at a time when she needed it.

An hour later, the girls left together, Megan and Kasey each with a bag containing one outfit and Susan carrying three bags with shoes and outfits that she had no idea who she would ever wear them for.

Susan dropped the girls off at home before heading to spend the night with a girlfriend. Megan and Kasey said a quick hello to Michael, then scurried over to Mick and Harry's. Harry fucked Megan doggy style while Kasey made dinner and filled them in on the details from both jobs. Then, after dinner, Kasey rode Mick while Megan did the dishes and put away the laundry. It was two hours of quality time taking care of their original daddies. Even though jobs were taking off quickly, they owed everything to Mick and Harry and would never forget them. They would always make time to ensure the men received the attention and pleasure they deserved.

When they got home, Megan packed for her trip - following the specific clothing instructions sent by Mr. Rothman. Kasey helped her, then they both went down and showed Michael the photos from their shoot, explaining their opportunity to model.

Michael was stunned and conflicted. They looked so incredible. Sexy. Too sexy. He thought things he shouldn't. Before he could stop himself, he asked Megan to forward the link to him so he could give it more thought. She did and he excused himself, saying he would take a shower and think about it. He turned on the shower, the sound hiding his actions as he stood at the sink and looked at the pictures, unable to take his eyes off Kasey. He stroked his cock, angry at himself, but unable to stop. Kasey was looking right back at him in the image, her perky tits, perfect thighs, and edible ass all teasing and taunting him. He shot his load into the sink, washed it down and took his shower, unable to wash away the dirty thoughts.

He knew he should tell them not to do it, but he couldn't help but think about what other outfits Kasey might model, what other images he might see. He had to see those.

Granderson came over to pick Kasey up and the girls showed him the images too. Of course, they knew he would approve, but he played along perfectly, acting shocked at first, then slowly joining Michael in giving the girls his approval. It was official. Megan and Kasey were models.

Later that night, Granderson lay in bed, looking at one of the images of Megan on his tablet, stroking himself, thinking about her blowjobs in the theater. Michael lay in bed looking at Kasey's image, jerking his cock, thinking that he could be single for the rest of his life so long as he had pictures of Kasey to look at.

Susan lay in bed, touching herself, her fingers quietly playing over her pussy lips, thinking about how naughty it would have been to be one of those women paying Dr. Meeks for a boob job with their bodies.

Megan lay in bed, thinking about what might be happening at this time tomorrow night. Rothman would fuck her for sure. She suspected Tanaka might as well. But what would be the situation? Would she be part of the negotiation? It was exciting.

Kasey lay in bed thinking she had two days to implement her plan. It was risky, but in her heart, she was almost certain it would work and that it would be glorious.

END CHAPTER 2