Megan and Kyle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers

After we recover, she slips out of bed and heads to the bathroom to pee. I head in a little bit later and find her wiping the makeup off her face. The hair extensions are lying on the counter.

"You did look magnificent tonight Megan."

"Thanks, it was not all me though, Nicole helped." She stands in front of the mirror brushing her hair. "Yup, we were besties in high school. She went to cosmetology school but wants to be a photographer. She is saving up to start a studio of her own. Her dream is a lingerie store and boudoir studio in one. She was down in my room when you came home and helped me when I went down. I had her park her car down the street so you wouldn't notice."

"You are a sneaky woman Megan." I kiss her. With that Megan walks into my closet and pulls out my football jersey. Slipping it on, she cuddles up to my naked body in bed. Her bare ass wiggles against my erect cock.

Megan turns out the bedside light and cuddles back into me. "Sweet dreams babe." All I dream about is the cute blonde in my arms that night.

mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers
12