Megan and Kyle Pt. 04

Story Info
Megan has some friends over.
5.7k words
4.61
5.9k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers

One Thursday evening after dinner Megan's phone rings. It is one of her high school friends. A bunch of them are on a rec league soccer team and need an injury substitute and wonder if Megan can sub in. She agrees and a couple of them make plans to meet her and carpool across town to McKinley park where the match is.

Saturday morning rolls around and I watch Megan get ready. She has a spring in her step as it has been a long time since she has played her favorite sport. Since she is substituting on a team called the Pink Bitches, Megan has a pink jersey with a number 13 on it for her favorite player on the US National team. She has black shorts and sock and hot pink cleats. I see the outline of a black sports bra on underneath her jersey.

Soon, I watch Megan pile into her black SUV with her friends Amanda and Gretchen. I debated going and watching her play but thought I had better not. She needed some girl time and I had a bunch of errands to run. Besides, it looked like it was going to pour rain.

A few hours later I came home from a trip to the range and the hardware store. I saw Megan's SUV was parked back in its normal spot in the garage and there were three lines of wet gear hanging from some ropes hooked to the rafters for this kind of thing. This out to be interesting I thought. I went upstairs, trying to be somewhat quiet and I didn't hear anything from the main part of the house. I started to check things out and heard giggling coming from the back yard. I poked my head out the back door and my heart skipped a beat. There were three naked coeds in my hot tub.

Before I could do anything, I was spotted by Amanda and she squealed loudly. She and her friend Gretchen quickly covered their naked titties with their arms. Gretchen started to turn a shade of red that was closely matching her red hair. It was harder to tell with Amanda since she had an Asian complexion, but her facial expression showed she was just as embarrassed. Megan was completely unphased.

"Hi Kyle, how was the range today"

I decided to play it cool and see what would happen. "It was good, how was the match? Judging by your clothing downstairs, it was a total mud fest."

"It was, I thought you were going to be an hour or two more, so we climbed into the hot tub. I hope that is ok with you."

"How can I not be ok with three naked coeds in my hot tub." I chuckled. "Need me to get you some towels?"

I started back inside to get them before I heard a response. I came back we three sets of towels and three of my favorite football jerseys. They were big on me, so would be great on them, if you know what I mean.

"You can put these on when you get out, but no rush. I am going to my office to work for a bit." I headed to my office where I quietly cracked my window open. It was close enough to the hot tub I could listen in, but they would not see it open. I also flipped my computer on and cycled through the security camera feeds until I got to the one focused on the back deck and had a good shot of the hot tub. The girls started to relax again.

"Ok Megan, what is the story between you and Kyle? You were completely unphased when he came out. He totally saw your tits. And you did nothing to cover them up." Gretchen inquired.

"Well..." I could see Megan getting a bit sheepish on the camera.

"Are you fucking your boss Megan" grilled Amanda. "That is like soo hot!"

"Well...um...no comment?" Megan tried to weasel out of answering.

"Come on girlfriend spill the beans. He is a total hunk. So, is he good in bed?"

"We had our first date the other night and afterward ...wow...the best sex of my life."

"Come on, tell us more. Nicole told us you were going on a hot date with him, so we knew something was up."

"I'm not going to kiss and tell but he did things to me I didn't know were possible"

"Ok, well tell us one thing," said Amanda, "you have a bush now, you never had one in school. Did you do that for him?"

"Sort of. I started it on my own, mainly because I was being lazy, but he saw it and liked it, so I keep it for him."

I poke my head out the back door and wander back again. Gretchen and Amanda cover themselves up, but not as seriously as earlier. "You ladies hungry? Did you have plans?"

"Maybe we should get some pizza" Megan replies. "I don't know about you two, but I'm hungry." The other girls nod their heads in agreement. "A veggie and a meat one work?" more nods.

"Ok, I'll order them" As I walk back into the house notice the lights start to flicker. This storm might knock out power.

The girls come inside. Gretchen is wearing my favorite red #22 college football jersey, Amanda has on my white #23 pro jersey and Megan snagged my favorite one, my #23 blue pro jersey. Disappointingly though, they all have their towels wrapped around their waists so no peeps for me. They scurry down to Megan's room. They come back a couple of minutes later and are still wearing the jerseys but no towels. It becomes apparent that Megan lent them some of her panties. The girls are having a good time. Their laughter is infectious, excitement goes to my head. I adjust myself in my shorts.

"Is the pizza here yet?" Megan asks. I tell her it is going to probably be a few more minutes. "Good. I dared Amanda and Gretchen to join me help you get the pizza when he gets here. We have a bet, we all have to flash our panty-clad asses off to the pizza guy."

I hear the doorbell ring. "Showtime girls" I head for the door, three cute coeds in tow. I open the door and Megan is very sexily hanging off my other arm. Stimulatingly I hear "Hi Kyle here is your pizza" and "EEK - Scott what are you doing here?!?"

"Just my first day on the job sis. I needed to pick up some extra money. Peering around his very embarrassed sister he spots her friends. "Hi Amanda, Hi Gretchen, long time no see." He looks at me and shoots me a grin and a nod as if to say "you lucky fucker." Sensing an opportunity to get back at Megan, Gretchen and Amanda step around us and start to fawn on her brother. "Hey Stud you like what you see?" says Amanda. "Megan, he has such strong muscles, mmmm so yummy."

"Hey, cut that out you two, that's my little brother."

"But he is sooo cute," said Amanda

"Younger brother Shortstuff. I am a foot taller than you." Chimed Scott, always quick to get one in on his older, shorter, sister.

Gretchen chimed in, "Remember our bet, we have to flash the pizza guy our asses." There was now a panicked look on Megan's face. She was shaking her head no.

"Oh no, Scott was NOT part of the deal." Megan pleaded.

"Sorry girlfriend, a bet is a bet. Time to pay up. Come over here" cooed Amanda.

Gretchen and Amanda get on either side of Megan and force her back to Scott and I. Then, on the count of three they all bend over. Gretchen and Amanda make sure they pull up the back of Megan's jersey, in addition to their own, so Scott and I get a clear view. There are three of the cutest bums you will ever see. Both of Megan's friends are wearing matching white boy shorts. Megan has a black thong on, showing off her ass it all its glory. I reach over and give her bare tushy cheek a little smack. She spins around red-faced and gives me a little glare. Scott starts to chuckle at how mad his sister is getting.

"Well, I have to get going and make more deliveries. See ya Kyle, bye ladies, Gooooodbye Megan" he taunts his sister.

"Get out of here you booger" she yells from down the hall, quickly retreating.

As the girls and I start carrying the pizza back to the kitchen, the two of them start giggling. "Did you see the size of his package?" "Yeah, he was ready to bust out. I may have to order more pizza if all the guys are like that. Or at least date one of them." "I know really"

I peel off and go check on Megan in the living room. "you ok babe?"

"Yeah, I'll be ok. I was mainly shocked to see him there. I didn't know he had started a new job. The worst part is the first thing he is going to do is tell Ginny. I am never going to live this down."

"No, I don't think that is what he is going to do first. Second probably, but not the first. I think he will go to his room and lock the door if you know what I mean."

"Ugh, you're right. He'll rub one out thinking about us. What a perv."

The lights flicker again and this time they go out. I flip the gas fireplace on for a bit of quick light and then go to the closet to get a couple of candles.

"I hope the power comes back on soon," says Amanda "I don't want to go back to my apartment in the dark."

"Why don't you spend the night here?" Megan chimes up. "You two can sleep in my bed."

"And where are you going to sleep then?" says Gretchen. Everyone knew the answer.

"Well..." Megan replies looking up to the ceiling "I could stay on the couch" Everyone could tell she was joking.

I put my arms around her. "Why don't you join me tonight? Unless you want Amanda or Gretchen to"

"Nope, they can't, you're mine... mine, mine M..I..N..E... MINE!" Megan laughs. "Well, now that possession is cleared up. Where is the pizza?" The girls head back to the kitchen.

"What kind of wine should I open? Malbec, Riesling, Merlot, Pinot Grigio. I open the wine cabinet and grab two bottles from the top. Looks like a Malbec and Pinot Grigio to start with."

"Thanks for being so cool, Kyle. I see why Megan likes you" Gretchen brushes her arm across my back. I can see her checking me out in the candlelight.

"Quit hitting on my boyfriend" quips Megan. The girls start to go to town on the pizza. Clearly, they have not eaten much today. I wonder if I might have to order more. Eventually, they have their fill. I refill their wine glasses and we move out to the living room and the fireplace.

The girls sit on the couch and Megan curls up next to me on the love seat. I have the perfect angle to look down her shirt and gaze on her mountains of joy. Megan sees what I am staring at, reaches into my shorts, and adjusts me. "You were all crooked down there. If you had kept looking down there, you would have gotten...uncomfortable." I just sit back and smile.

Amanda breaks the silence, "Ok, again I am going to ask, what's the story with you two. Spill the beans."

"I asked her out on a date, and she said yes," I say quickly to try and get Megan off the hook.

"Not a good enough answer," says Gretchen. "Come on, more details."

"Ok, I have a soft spot for freckles, dimples, and big tits. So, I asked her out and then seduced her into my bed. That good enough for you?

"For the moment, but I know there is more to this story," says Gretchen.

A moment later we all are startled when a large bolt of lightning flashes and the thunder happens at the same time.

"That was close"

"I think I heard a tree fall over in the greenbelt," says Megan. There is a large nature preserve on the backside of my house, one of the reasons I bought it knowing we would have privacy on that side.

"Good thing you two are spending the night here," I said. "Anybody need a refill?" All three girls nod yes. I go to the kitchen to get more, "It looks like we are on the fourth bottle now." I can tell the social lubrication is working. Gretchen and Amanda have started to snuggle with each other, no doubt partly to deal with the thunder.

"How about we play a game?" says Amanda

"You up for Truth or Dare babe?"

I look at Megan, then the two other coeds. "Sure" I reply, "I have three scantily clad tipsy coeds in a dark house. What could go wrong?" the three girls giggle in response.

"You got any dice around here? We just need one" Amanda asks. Megan comes back with a die. "Ok, we take turns rolling the die. If you roll a 1, you give me a truth, or a dare, 2 it's Gretchen, 3 Megan, 4 Kyle. A five is you pick the person and a 6, everyone has to answer the question or do the dare. Megan, you are closest to the die, you roll first."

Megan grabs the die and rolls. A 2. Gretchen asks for a truth. "Ok girl, who did you last kiss?"

"Jimmy Helms" she was slightly embarrassed as she said it.

"Ewww," says Amanda "Jimmy really, were you desperate or something"

"No, drunk. I was at a frat party and he was there as well. It sort of just happened. He passed out shortly after that, fortunately. That was enough for me to come to my senses and get out of there before some other drunk creep got to me."

"Wait, isn't that the name of the valet you flashed the other night on our date?" I asked Megan.

"Yep, I figure I fucked with his mind that night" Megan beamed with pride. Looking at her friends, "I had given Kyle my panties in the restaurant. So, when I got in the car, I made sure to spread my legs a little and give him a tiny peep." The girls laughed.

"I bet that little fucker wanked himself off thinking about your little show that night," Amanda said giggling.

It was Amanda's turn to roll. A 4. "Truth" I said.

"When did you first kiss Megan"

I looked at Megan "The public answer or the real one?"

"It's truth or dare babe, the real one"

"The first day I met her."

"OOOO" and "way to go Megan" came from the couch.

Gretchen grabs the die, a three. Megan stares at her "Dare"

Gretchen got a bit red and paused for a moment. "I've never seen a hairy pussy before, can I see yours?"

"Well, ok" She stretches out her legs and opens them. She pulls off her thong panties. Gretchen gets on her knees and gets close to check her friend out. After a moment she timidly reaches her hand out and begins to explore her trimmed bush. Megan lets out a little moan. She feels fingers caress her outer vulva. After a minute Gretchen pulls away. "Wow Gretch, just wow."

My turn, I take the die and roll, a four. I quickly say "I dare myself to touch Megan's boob." As I reach over to cop a feel, she slaps my hand.

"You can't dare yourself. Roll again turkey" I grin and roll the die, a six. "Ok, everyone shed a piece of clothing" I take my shirt off. Megan follows suit. The other two girls look at each other and each slips their panties off and covers themselves with the jerseys.

"Not fair," says Gretchen. "he has more on than we do"

"Nope," Megan replies. "he's gone commando tonight" she takes the dice. "My turn to roll" and gives it a roll. A 1. "Ok, Amanda, what will it be?"

"Um, Truth"

"What is the next sexual experience you want to have?"

"Easy, be with someone who lasts more than a minute."

Megan quips "you should date men not boys then, girlfriend." With that, she starts rubbing my cock through my shorts. I can't help myself as a bulge starts to appear. She looks at me, smiles, and kisses me. "I got me a man for sure"

"Lucky girl," Amanda says half to herself. "Megan, your turn to roll."

She grabs the dice and rolls a 6, everyone must answer or do. "Truth - who did you lose your virginity to? For me, it was John Kelly" (her high school boyfriend). She looks at me.

"Emily, my wife, back when we were juniors in high school."

"Did you marry your high school sweetheart?" asks Amanda. I nod my head yes. "That's special...for me it was Tommy Keppler, it wasn't very good. He came so quickly he wasn't able to pull out in time. I was sooo scared for a few days. We broke up a few days after that. How about you Gretch?"

Gretchen just sat there, looking at the floor. She shakes her head.

Somehow Megan knew something was wrong and slides over to her friend, puts her arm around her friend, and places her head next to hers. She quietly asks "What's wrong? You ok?"

"I'm still a virgin" whispers Gretchen back embarrassed to look up, but loud enough that Amanda and I can still hear. Amanda slides over and matches them putting her arm around Gretchen. Gone is the fun nature of the room, and the girls are serious about their friend.

"It's ok Gretchen," Amanda says in a hushed tone. "You don't have to be sexually active if you don't want to. Please don't feel like we are pressuring you to do anything you don't want to do."

"It's not that" replied Gretchen, "it's just I wanted my first time to be so special. I thought I had it with Liam during our senior year. I had a special night planned right before prom; my parents were gone. I gave him a blowie to help him last when we had sex, but he blew his second load before he could get it in and was so embarrassed that he ran out. He wouldn't talk to me after that and that's also why he didn't want to go to prom with me and I ended up staying home. I've dated a few other boys, but not yet found one I thought would treat me with enough respect to be my first time."

I realize I should make myself scarce and head to the kitchen to leave the girls alone.

I start cleaning up the pizza boxes and other stuff when Megan comes in. She has put her jersey back on. "Kyle, can we talk?"

"Sure, how is Gretchen?"

"Embarrassed, scared, nervous, and probably a few other emotions all rolled up into one. She wants to know something...um...she is wondering if you would help her out?"

"Um, help her how...exactly?"

"Be her first man"

"Really?!?"

"Yes"

"How do you feel about it, Megan?"

"Normally I would be like fuck no, but I am actually ok with this. It would be one time. Since it is me bringing the situation to you, I don't feel like you would be cheating on me. You are doing me a favor, helping my friend. I know you will be gentle and respectful to her, just like you are to me."

"I need to think about it." I reply. "If it were Amanda, no problem. But Gretchen looks and reminds me so much of Emily..." my voice trails off.

"I see. Thanks for being honest with me. I didn't stop to think about how you would feel about this."

"I didn't say no, but, I didn't say yes either. Give me a little time to consider."

"Thanks, babe. I love you. Think about it." With that, she heads back to the living room. Now I am swirling with thoughts. One there is the opportunity to fuck a beautiful young redhead and give her a special time. Two, my girlfriend just told me she loved me for the first time. I can't think of another time she flat out used the "L" word to me. I finish cleaning the kitchen deep in thought.

A few minutes later, I head back to the living room. The girls are still huddled together on the couch. Megan looks up and I motion for her to slide over and make room for me. I slide in next to Gretchen and look her square in the eyes. "Megan said you asked if I would be your first one, is that correct?" she nods her head yes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Kyle, will you make love to me?"

"I would be honored to be your first. I have to tell you; I have not been with a variety of women. In fact, Megan is only the second woman I have been with. But I do know how to treat you well. What is your favorite ice cream?"

"Huh?"

What is your favorite ice cream? There is mint chip, cookie dough, banana fudge chunk... "

"Cookie dough"

"Ok, your safe word tonight is cookie dough. If you get to the point where something is uncomfortable and you want to stop, say cookie dough. I'll stop, no questions asked, I'll just stop. Then you can tell me if you are done, or if it was just a bad position and you just need to change, or you just need a glass of water. For whatever reason, I just stop ok?"

"Got it, cookie dough, got it"

I look over to Amanda and Megan, "Do you two mind going into the master bedroom and getting it ready for us? Megan, can you get the box of condoms out of the bathroom cupboard below my sink? And set the lube out and some towel out?"

The girls get up to give Gretchen and me some alone time and head to the master bedroom. A few minutes later they come back and notice that I am gently kissing Gretchen and massaging her thigh. She has a hand on my chest and one around my neck.

Megan leans down next to my head, "The bedroom is ready for you two. Have fun back there. Don't do anything I wouldn't do..."

mfan2112
mfan2112
163 Followers
12