Megan and Kyle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, babe, what are you going to do out here?"

"Probably seduce Amanda, that ok with you?"

I look back at her and smile, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do..." She smiles back and waves us down the hall.

I take Gretchen's hand and lead her to the master bedroom. There are a couple of candles out, and the fireplace is on low. I guide her to the bed. She crawls on and I follow. "Are you sure you want to do this? Once you do this you can undo it. I don't want to hurt your relationship with Megan because of this."

"Yes Kyle, please make love to me. Oh, and you don't need the condom, I am on the pill. I want to feel your sperm inside me the first time."

I lay her down on her back and begin to caress her thigh, careful not to touch her pussy yet. Gentle kisses and I slowly move my hand under her Jersey and up to her breasts. I start just tracing the outline of them with my finger. She is moaning with just about every movement I make. Her breathing is deep and loud. I can tell I am having an impact on her and she is trying to savor every moment. I move my finger to the top of her breast. I can feel her large areola on her B cup breast. Her breathing gets a bit more rapid. I roll my finger and thumb together gently pulling on her nipple getting it hard. She begins to arch her back but then lowers it. I pull off her a minute to let her catch her breath and help her take off the jersey.

Once I lay her back down, I begin to let my tongue explore her body. I nibble on her ears and neck, slowing moving down. I take some time to pleasure each beautiful tit while gently massaging the other with my hand. I continue down kissing her navel and then slid my head to her smooth pussy. I had barely touched her clit with my tongue when her hands pulled my head in, she arched her back in anticipation. I continued to suck on her clit when she started to scream in pleasure. Her body gently shaking. Her body might have been gently shaking but her pussy erupted in a torrential stream of girl juice. I drank it down as best I could.

"Oh my, are you ok Kyle? What was that?"

"That my dear is squirt. You are a squirter. Not all women can do that."

"I have never done that before when I rub my pussy."

"Sometimes it is where you are touched. For other women, it is how they are touched. Some women need to have their head in a special place." I thought about mentioning Megan squirting for the first time but thought better of it, no reason to bring up a different woman at this moment. "Did you like it?"

"Yes, that was wonderful."

"Shall I keep going?"

"Please, keep making love to me Kyle."

I begin to kiss her some more and move a hand down to her mound. Gently caressing it I slip a finger inside. Careful not to go too deep I begin to feel and get her warmed up. I stop, grab the bottle of lube, place a bit on my fingertip, and slip it back in. I want to make sure she is not dried out by squirting or my fingertip. I place a second finger at the entrance to her hole. I gently ran my fingers around the entrance to her pussy to begin loosening her up. I moved my thumb up to her clit as I continued to finger her. I noticed her back begin to arch, I slipped my lips over a nipple.

"FUCK...Yes, OH FUCK YES! DON'T STOP, YES" Squirt started to go everywhere. I rolled my body onto her side and wrapped my arm around her and held her while she recovered.

We heard Amanda from down the hall, probably in the living room "Yes Megan, don't stop, Lick my pussy." I smile.

"Sounds like I am not the only one coming at the moment," says Gretchen with a smile.

"You ready? Still want to continue?" I stroke her beautiful red hair. It has a natural curl and goes halfway down her back, just like Emily did. 'Focus on Gretchen don't think about Emily right now. Focus...' I think to myself. I shake my head a bit to clear it.

"Let me stroke your cock a minute and then take me." She puts some lube on my cock and gets it good and slick. "Ok take me now"

I lift her legs, pushing her knees up towards her chest. I center myself between the and rub the head of my cock on her mounds. She is fully moist and lubricated. I slide my cock about an inch in and hit resistance. I hold it there a minute to let her adjust to the girth. I can see her eyes are closed and she is focusing on all the sensations of her body. After a moment she looks at me and nods to say continue. I press a bit further; she winces a bit, but I breakthrough and I can see her relax a bit. Her innocence slips away...

I hold myself in place to let her adjust to the sensation of a cock in her some more. Then slowly push the rest of the way in. I grab the bottle of lube as I begin to pull most of the way out and add a bit more to the topside of my cock. I glide back in. I begin to slowly thrust in and out. With each thrust, I get a moan of encouragement from Gretchen. She is beyond talking, and the point of pleasure where no words can come out, simply basic sounds. I start to pick up the pace. I continue making love to Gretchen for a while, but I can hold out no longer. Her tight pussy is too much for my cock. When the first rope of cum ejects from my cock head, Gretchen hits her third climax, screaming out louder than the first two times. When we are done, I stay inside her and just hold her for a minute.

"Thank you, Kyle, that was better than I ever expected."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did as well. You are going to be a wonderful lover for a special man someday."

"Thanks, I hope to find someone as nice as you."

With that, I pull myself out. I grab a couple of towels and wipe a little blood off my cock. I press the other to her vagina and indicate to hold it there a bit.

"I don't think I am still bleeding but thanks." She grabs the jersey and puts it back on. Taking my hand, she leads us back to the living room. Megan and Amanda are all smiles looking at us. "Thanks, Megan, for sharing Kyle with me, he was wonderful. I will never forget tonight."

"Well, you sure sounded like you were having fun" giggled Amanda.

"Was I that loud?"

"Oh yeah Gretch, we could hear you all the way in here."

"We could hear you as well Amanda" I chimed in "Good job babe." I saw a sheepish grin on Megan's face.

"Well, we couldn't let you have all the fun."

"Well girls, I am exhausted now," said Gretchen. I am heading down to Megan's room.

"I'll be down later and join you," said Amanda, "I'm not quite ready yet."

After Gretchen went down, the two remaining girls pressed me for details. I told them I would not kiss and tell and ask their friend later if she was comfortable telling them.

After a bit more chitchat, Megan started to cuddle up next to me and rub my cock. "So babe, Amanda said earlier that she really needs some dick and I could use some as well. You got anything left." I didn't answer verbally, but let my dick do the talking. He got hard fast. Amanda sat on the other side of me and both girls began to stroke me. Before I know it two sets of lips are going up and down my shaft. Amanda slips her lips over the top and begins to take my whole cock in her mouth. Megan slides to the floor and pulls me forward to the edge of the couch and begins to suck my balls. This gives Amanda room to take all my 7 ½ inches in her mouth.

She pulls her head away, swings a leg over my body, and in one push, impales herself on my dick. I pull her jersey off and begin to play with her small tits. But I was in for a bit of surprise. When I started to play with her nipples, they began to stick out an inch. These were, by far, the biggest nipples I had ever seen, even in porn. Amanda grins at me as I enjoy them. Putting her arms around me she beings to pump her body up and down. She pulls my head to hers and kisses me, her tongue dancing around mine. I could start to sense she was wearing down, so I had her climb off and lean over the couch, putting her hand on the top of the couch. I stood behind her, spread her cheeks, and pushed into her pussy with my cock. Grabbing her hips, I fucked her good, thrusting intently into her 19-year-old pussy. She was matching each of my movements back and forth. I felt her pussy contract around my cock as her body succumbed to an orgasm. I pulled my cock out, barely able to withhold exploding myself.

As Amanda collapsed on the couch. Megan came over for her turn. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled my head down to hers. I love this feisty blond I think to myself. We kiss passionately, I pull her body into mine, pressing my hard cock into her stomach. "You two were fucking for like 20 minutes. You got anything left for me?"

"Of course, I do babe. I held off just for you." I lay back on the couch and Megan climb on top. Her pussy juices have her all lubed up. My hard dick slides easily into her pussy. She begins to ride my dick. I can see her blond hair swaying with each motion of her body in the light of the fireplace. Her firm tits gently sway with her body as well. I notice the difference between her trimmed pussy and her friend's smooth ones. Megan contracts her pussy muscles as she slides up and down. I can't take it any longer and I blow my load deep in her pussy. She collapses into my arms and we just snuggle for a bit.

"Thank you, Kyle," she says softly. "Thank you for helping my friends. I love you." A minute later we get up and turn off the fireplace and make our way back to the master bedroom.

12