Megan and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the floor, then the ceiling before I looked at the two of them. I inhaled and found some courage, "I love her, I mean I'm in love with her, I have been for a couple of years but I thought she was just a friend and then she kissed me and ...."

I lost it right then, my body wracked as I sobbed and tears flowed like a waterfall. I'd got it out, now I felt terrible, humiliated and wanted to die. I certainly didn't feel any better.

"She kissed me, that night when we were dancing. I was surprised and it was so good, better than I ever imagined a kiss could be. I was so happy in that instant then she looked at me with a look of horror and disappeared. I've not been able to contact her ever since. I'm going crazy. She's been my best friend for years and now ..." I started crying again, pathetic.

"When you say that you're 'in love' with her, is it safe to assume that means in the same way that Rachel and I are?"

"Yes, exactly that. You two are so good together; anyone can see how you feel about each other. I want that with her but I know that it's futile."

"Has she ever given you any indication that she feels the same about you? Has she ever given any indication that she's gay?"

"No. We used to be so close to each other but since she went away we've drifted a bit, it's inevitable I suppose, but we do talk and message each other all the time. When she's home, well here, we get on just like we always have."

"And what about the other thing?"

"Please, you can't tell anyone about this." I was torn between being honest and keeping a secret. "She has had a relationship with another girl when she was at University. I'm not sure how long it lasted, several months at least, but she's never told me about anything else."

"What about you?"

"Me? I've slept with two guys and two girls, all very brief. I didn't like the guys. The girls were good but ..."

"Okay, does Molly know about those things?"

"No. I was afraid to tell her or anyone else."

Rachel put her hand on my arm and looked at me. "I know what you mean. I tried hard to hide who I was, at least until she seduced me."

"I did not!" Helen was indignant but smiled. "Look these things can be difficult."

We spoke for three hours and I felt better for having shared what had happened and how I felt. There wasn't anything that they could do to sort this out but eventually, I felt better for having shared it. One thing that I knew for sure, Helen loved me as much as it was possible to, probably more than many parents loved their own kids and certainly more than her mother felt about her. If Helen was there for me, as she always had been, then Rachel would be right with her.

I tried sending the occasional message to Molly but didn't get an answer. I had made a decision though; when I did speak to her I was going to confess how I felt. At least it would be honest and maybe we could still be friends of some sort, the possibility of anything else had long since disappeared up the lum.

A decision to make - Molly

There was a letter on the doormat. It had a postmark for the QEU Hospital. I stood in the kitchen and slit the envelope open even though I knew what it would say, I'd had a call the day before to offer me the post. It would mean heading back, back home which is what I'd wanted. I crumpled the letter and cried yet again, what a damn mess my life was.

I sipped wine for a couple of hours. I decided that I wouldn't take the job. Going back there would be difficult and trying to avoid Megan would be very hard. There was only one alternative and that was to go back and speak to her, but I lacked the guts for that. Maybe I could talk to Rachel and Helen; maybe they would have an idea.

It was raining heavily when I spotted the 'Welcome to Scotland' sign as I crossed the border. That was no surprise; rain was something that Scots were used to. I was nervous and was not doing my usual 70 mph. I guessed that I was just scared to get there too soon. My Mum had been mystified about why I was going to stay with her sister and Helen but I simply told her that I wanted her advice about houses. We both knew that was a load of bollocks.

I got wet dashing into the house and as soon as my coat was off a glass of wine was thrust into my hand and food was dished up. Helen and Rachel asked the usual questions about work and my life in general. They told me about their work. Rachel was prosecuting a challenging child abuse case and Helen had just solved a fairly high profile murder. When the dishes were cleared we moved to the sofa.

Rachel sat beside me and Helen stood opposite us with her back to the fireplace. "So what's the issue that made you come here and not to your Mum's? She has been quizzing me all day, she knows something is up and so do we."

I stared at the carpet. "It's not easy and I'm not sure where to start."

Rachel looked at me and simply asked, "Maybe I can help. Why are you ignoring Megan?"

What? It was like a blow to the back of the head. "What?"

"I don't know why you're here for sure but our guess is it has something to do with the fact that you've been ignoring Megan for a couple of weeks."

I started to cry, I couldn't help it and suddenly I felt small again. I nodded my head, "That's it. You know?"

"She mentioned it, but we ... you tell us."

"I want to come home, back to Glasgow. I don't have any close friends there, my job is not so much fun, I miss this place and my folks, you two and Megan."

"So what happened between you?"

"We've not been as close over the last few years and I like meeting her when I come back. When I was here for the interview we had a great day together. We'd had fun, probably a fair bit to drink and were dancing. Then she kissed me."

"Who kissed who?"

"She kissed me." I saw the look on their faces. "What?"

"She kissed you?" I nodded. "And then what?"

"It was nice but ..." I was now as scared as I've ever been. "I couldn't, I'm not like that, it was wrong, I don't know ..."

"How long have you been in love with her?" I stared at Helen as if she'd grown a second head.

"What?" My head was spinning.

"You heard and understood." She was firm but in a gentle way as she asked.

"I'm not in love with her, that's stupid, I'm not."

Helen sat down on the coffee table facing me and took my hand. She spoke kindly, "You might be simply lying, but I very much doubt that, so I suspect that you're just kidding yourself. Think about it."

I'd guess that if I'd been watching myself from the other side of the room I'd have seen my head turning inside out. I flopped back in the chair. They were wrong I wasn't in love with her, I'd never ...

"No, no, no, that's not right, it's ..." I thought that I was going to have a seizure at that moment. It was a revelation and suddenly a moment of clarity that was terrifying. Helen might be right, that might be it.

We talked for a while but my mind was going slow, thoughts were piling up and tumbling down. "Do you mind if I go to bed? I need to think. Sorry I didn't want to dump this on you."

"Try and get a good night's sleep, maybe it will be clearer in the morning.

I lay staring upwards for a long time. 'Was I really in love with her?' I desperately wanted someone to tell me the answer. It took two hours before I could allow myself to consider that I was and then I realised that somehow I'd been managing to deceive myself, or at best simply ignore it, for a long time. I was exhausted and fell asleep.

I could smell coffee and headed for the kitchen in my pyjamas. Helen looked bright and cheerful, "Are you okay? Did you manage to sleep?"

"I fell asleep eventually. You might be right about Megan but I can't ever admit it to her. I just can't."

"Let's have some breakfast."

They didn't put any pressure on me; they were kind and tried to encourage me to consider speaking to Megan. Eventually, I went for a shower and then got dressed.

The meeting

I managed to find a parking space and pulled in. 'What on earth was so important that they wanted to talk to me about?' In a minute or two I'd know. Not that it mattered much; I was really struggling between anger and sadness. If Molly had turned up right now I'd probably stab her.

Rachel let me in and smiled her usual welcome. "Hello, come on in. Give me your coat and head through to the lounge. I did as I was told and my heart almost stopped. She was sitting there and as she looked up her mouth fell open as wide as mine must have been.

"What the hell? What's this all about? I fucking hate her, I'm leaving." I was boiling mad and headed for the door, I wanted out. I pulled the door open and was about to step outside when I realised that my cars keys were in my coat pocket. There were only three people in this world that could have got away with grabbing my shoulder and hauling me backwards. My Mum and Dad were shopping and the third was the one doing just that - Helen.

"Megan, you need to listen to me. Molly is here and you two need to sort this out. Either make up or at least know why you're heading off in separate directions. Rachel and I are going to leave you alone. You're safe here."

I sat on the armchair and Molly was huddled up on the other end of the sofa trying to make herself small. I stared at her, I was angry; she looked sad but beautiful as she spoke.

"I'm sorry. I should never have run off and I should have at least let you know that I was okay. I'm sorry."

"I've hated you for two weeks; I want to still hate you, I don't. I had a speech ready for this meeting."

"I'm sorry, can we talk?"

I was in turmoil, I'd planned this scenario so many times over the last few days and yet somehow I ignored all of the options I'd considered. It came out with the force of a tornado, "Molly I love you, I love you with all my heart and have done for nearly two years. I don't care if you don't feel the same but I need you to know that you broke my heart when you ran off." I have no idea if she said anything, I was sobbing loudly.

Then suddenly I sensed a movement and she was on her knees in front of my chair. "I came here to try and find some help. Those two asked me a lot of questions last night and I realised that you must have already spoken to them. They made me think, think about you. Something happened to me last night in bed, a dawning, a realisation ... Megan, I love you. I want to be your friend and maybe more, maybe closer than that. We belong together, we always have."

I closed my eyes, 'did she just say that she loved me?'

She sat on my knee and put her arms around me. "Please tell me, tell me what you think?"

"I love you with everything that I have; I want to be your girlfriend, your lover. I'll do anything; I'll submit to you, I'll look after you, anything if you tell me that you love me too."

"In that case come with me." She stood, took my hand and pulled me out of the chair. She led me to the bedroom where I stared at her as if she was an alien as she took off my clothes. I did nothing, I was numb. I stood in front of her naked; no one had ever seen me like this for a very long time. She pushed me backwards and I fell onto the bed. I'd like to tell you what I was thinking but I wasn't thinking, things were happening and I had no feelings about them. We were naked side by side.

"The kiss that evening was amazing and it scared me so much. I'd like to try it again and I promise I won't run off this time." I was pleased to hear her say that because I wanted to kiss her so badly. I rolled on my side and started planting little kisses on her neck just below the ear. She purred. I nibbled at her earlobe and took her earring between my lips and tugged just a tiny amount.

I let go and moved so that our lips were millimetres apart. I applied my lips to hers and it took a few seconds for us to get in the right place and then we kissed. It was better than that night, the one that I wanted to put far behind me. This time it was between two people who knew that they wanted this. Our lips moved in sync, my lips parted to admit her tongue so that it could probe the inside of my mouth. I gently took it between my teeth and held it; she struggled and laughed when I let it go.

I moved so that I could apply gentle kisses on her cheek and worked down her neck to her left shoulder, down her upper arm and across to her breasts. She gasped as I took the nipple into my mouth. "I only suggested that we kiss you know."

I looked up at her and stopped what I was doing to speak, "I know, but I'm going to make love to you right now so I'll be busy unless you tell me to stop."

She sighed, "I don't think I could tell you to stop, that's so ..." She didn't finish, I'd taken her nipple back between my teeth and was teasing her. This was so good, a dream come true and it was far better than I'd ever dared to hope.

"Oh fuck, yes, that's ..." She didn't finish, but she didn't say stop either.

She came with a bang like a bomb had exploded, so I gave her some time to recover. The next thing that I knew she was kneeling on the floor; she pushed my thighs apart and buried her tongue in my pussy. That was it, a sensation I'm sure that astronauts felt at the point of lift-off. I came with an almighty crash and knew there, at that moment that my life had changed, the world had changed and that I was okay.

I closed my eyes and when they opened sometime later she was beside me. "I love you, Megan please tell me that you feel the same."

Three hours later Helen and Rachel came back home and by then we were sitting with glasses of wine and grinning at each other. Maybe a little exhausted as well. They wanted to know what had happened but seemed hesitant to ask so I decided to say something. "We've sorted things out, we're good and ... we're good." They smiled at us and left it there.

We chatted for a while about nothing in particular and had some food.

My mind started racing, it wasn't that late but I knew that I wanted to be somewhere else. "Would you mind if we went to bed?"

They both grinned at us. Molly reddened and Rachel replied, "No, sleep well, we'll see you tomorrow."

After closing the door I turned to see Molly standing at the bottom of the bed holding her hands towards me. "I know what we did earlier. It was incredible but now is the start of a new era for us, a new relationship. I know what I want now, probably have wanted for years but kept it buried even from myself."

"I've dreamed about you for a long time but never thought that we would be here like this. I want to kiss you again but I want to be naked, I want us both to be naked." I stripped as did she.

I stood facing her, "Too skinny?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. "You have the figure of a model, skinny yes but I think you're gorgeous and looking at you right now makes me wet and randy. You have the most beautiful face."

"Thank you. I wish I had bigger boobs, like yours. They're glorious and in a few minutes I'm going to nurse on them for a few hours." She laughed and we pushed our bodies together and kissed. Suddenly my lips were warm as if I'd just eaten something hot like a chilli. It was a lovely feeling and we moved in unison, exchanging tongues, licking and teasing. Eventually, we moved to sit side by side on the edge of the bed half facing each other. I brought my right hand up and stroked Molly's face and then let it slide down to her shoulder where I paused before continuing to her left breast. I cupped it and felt the weight. When I looked up I noticed that she had a glazed look on her pretty face, one of wanting and enjoyment. She groaned as I squeezed very gently and then she looked me right in the eyes.

"I always wanted slightly bigger boobs as I said and now I have a pair of my own." She laughed out loud but I ignored her. Now I that had some I was going to enjoy them so I kissed all around the left breast, gently stroking as I went along. My other hand was busy stroking her thigh. I teased her nipple with my lips and tongue and eventually, I could hold back no longer I swallowed it, not literally, but I took it deep into my mouth and suckled. I brought my other hand up to the other nipple and toyed with it as well. Molly stretched her arms behind her so that she could take her weight as she leaned back.

"You seem to have a good idea about what you want to do and it's lovely."

I stopped for a moment and muttered "Porn" before carrying on.

She laughed. "Have you watched much?" I shook my head, I wasn't stopping again. I used my tongue to make circles around the nipple and then took it into my mouth again and kept alternating. I could feel my darling Molly writhing under me, she was softly murmuring or purring, making a sound that made me think that she was enjoying what I was doing.

"Meg, Meg, please touch me, touch me, please I'm so close, what you're doing is just ... oh fuck." I'd stroked her very gently with the tip of a finger right on her clit. She spasmed, grabbed me tight, moaned and then slowly crumbled back onto the bed.

"I know that you liked that but I need to tell you that what just happened was the most sexually excited that I've ever been. I love you, Molls, I love you and I'm never letting you go."

"Good, good, sorry I have no words, I'm ..."

"Ssshhh it's okay, you don't need to say anything."

I rested my head on her shoulder and gently stroked one of her nipples. Something inside of me had happened and I knew that I wasn't done yet. I wanted to devour this woman and hell that's what I was going to do.

I went after that nipple with fervour, not harshly but with purpose. I massaged the other breast and then slid the other hand down to her thighs and stroked gently. I moved my fingers up her legs and manoeuvred so that I had access to slide a couple of fingers inside. She squirmed and then I found a spot that made her twitch. I touched it again and for the first time in my life, I knew that I had found a magic button. I danced around and over it and she wriggled beneath me muttering strange words, words that may not yet have been defined which but I knew meant that she was enjoying my ministrations. Then, suddenly words that did make sense. "Oh fuck, there, right there don't move don't stop. If you stop I will never speak to you again."

She came, then she came again and then she asked me to stop. I stopped for just long enough to mutter a few words, "No, you told me you'd never speak to me again if I stopped." She came again and then she grabbed my wrist.

"You need to stop or it'll kill me. It's sore and magical and I never knew, I never knew, it's...." She fell silent, her eyes were closed and then tears appeared. I withdrew and held her close, whispering my love for her. I never knew either; no one had told me that it could be like this.

I felt her stroke my arm and she whispered something that I didn't hear properly. I asked her what she'd said. "I said thank you that was out of this world. I need to return the favour and if you touch that spot of mine again I'll die."

I lifted onto my elbow and looked at her. "Okay, I won't touch you there but I'm not done yet."

I slid down and licked her. She was slick, swollen and tender so I was gentle and loving but it didn't take long before she grabbed the sides of my head and yelled, "No Megs, not again you'll kill me, oh fuck ..."

She came again and it hadn't killed her. I smiled inwardly.

I have no idea how long we lay there without words or movement. There were no thoughts in my head either just a feeling of happiness and joy.

I must have closed my eyes so I wasn't aware of Molly doing anything until she moved and then my nipple was in her mouth. She licked and sucked, even bit gently before taking almost my entire breast into her mouth. I wasn't that big and I'm sure she didn't get it all inside but it felt so good, the nerve endings were alive and reacting in a big way. I'd been touched before but never with such love, it was heavenly. I winced as she squeezed the other nipple with her fingers and she muttered "Sorry." I was more surprised than anything and the pain was soon forgotten as the waves of pleasure crashed through my entire body. Suddenly I was overwhelmed, the orgasm caught me unawares and the squeak Molly made indicated that the surprise was mutual.