Megan and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Meg, I love doing this with you. We're two utter fools." I said nothing, mainly because the power of speech had deserted me. She licked down my chest, belly and toyed with my navel before continuing downwards. The warmth inside of me was gaining in intensity. The expectation and hope that she would touch me was incredible, I bit my lower lip, my shoulders were shaking and my legs had turned to jelly. Molly ran her tongue over my public bone and then between those lips. "Oh my, someone is turned on. You're so wet."

"Then touch me, please."

A finger slid inside and I felt a lot of pleasure in such a simple thing, then she added another and her tongue caressed my clit. It was a sensation like nothing before and that I cannot describe, except to say that is was just magical. She added a third finger and started moving with more speed twisting her fingers as she did so. "Oh yes Molls, yes like that, more please harder, yes oh yes." It crashed over me like the blast from a bomb, a shock wave that made me see stars.

Molly stopped moving and as my vision began to clear I opened my eyes and smiled at her. She started moving again and bent back down to lick me. At that moment I lost all sense of everything except pleasure.

The next thing I was aware of was Molly spooning in behind me and whispering, "I love you, Meg very much."

A place to call home

I woke up early and realised that she was there beside me and that we were holding hands. A few weeks ago my life was okay. I had a loving family and a good job but I was in love with someone a few hours away who had no idea how I felt about her. Then my world crashed and I was utterly miserable. Now the world had turned upside down again, for the better, we were sharing a bed and for the first time, we were doing so as lovers. Whatever happened later on today and in the days to come my feelings were out in the open. I was a bit scared to get my hopes too high. I rolled onto my side and looked at Molly. She was very beautiful, curvy, her long blonde hair was draped across the pillow, her lovely eyes were closed and her lips looked very kissable. She was smart, scary smart but we always seemed to rub along nicely.

She moved slightly and opened her eyes. "Have you been watching me?" I nodded. "Were you having dirty thoughts?"

I tittered. "No, I was thinking about how lovely you are. But now you mention it I feel a bit turned on and I'd like to kiss you."

She puckered her lips and moved her face close to mine. I pecked at her lips and she opened her eyes again. "That wasn't much of a kiss."

"That wasn't what I had in mind." I smiled and pulled the duvet up as I slid down between her legs. I had no idea what she was muttering because I was concentrating on her other lips, swollen, moist and inviting. I licked and licked, and then I sucked them between my lips before applying my tongue to her clit. She squeaked softly and I had a thought. I never broke stride but realised that my tongue was quite a useful sexual organ, so I used it as well as I could.

The four of us sat with coffee and toast. I still couldn't believe what had happened in the last twenty-four hours, it seemed like a dream then Molly took my hand before looking up at Rachel and Helen.

"I've made a decision, I'm going to take the job and move back here. I want a place of my own; I don't want to stay with Mum and Dad, although maybe I'll need to for a while until I can find a flat."

She smiled at me as Rachel asked her, "Would you like to stay in the West End, near here?"

"Of course I would, but there's no way I could afford anywhere here." She was correct, rents here were crazy.

Rachel was still looking at Molly. "What if you shared or took a room-mate?"

"I don't want to share ... What are you suggesting?" Helen and Rachel both looked at me.

Clearly, I'd missed the implication of the question. "That would be cool but Molly's right, rents near here are insane."

Rachel smiled, stood and took Molly's hand. Helen and I followed. I saw Rachel take a set of keys from a drawer in the hall before going outside and upstairs where she opened the door to the flat on the top floor and we all stepped inside. It was very similar to Rachel and Helen's flat, big, plenty of room, nice light, the paint needed some work but the kitchen looked new. There was a sofa that looked past the sell-by date, some odds and ends of furniture, two good sized bedrooms and one of them had a bed.

Molly and I sat on the edge of the bed as the two of them stood before us. "We bought this place a couple of years ago as an investment, it's vacant right now and you could have it for £800 a month."

"That's incredible but still ..."

"Not if you split the rent." Rachel and Helen were smiling at us.

Molly turned to me, "Megan would you like to share with me, there are two rooms and we could ..."

"No." Molly looked crestfallen. A light had illuminated inside of me. "I'll share, but on one condition. That we keep the spare room for guests."

"You mean that ..."

"The two of us as a couple. Molly, I want you every way, in bed, out of bed, in sickness and health. I love you. What do we have to lose? We nearly fucked this up once, let's not do it again." She was grinning from ear to ear.

We spent the day talking about the offer and our plans. Helen and Rachel made it clear that they would help and support us any way that they could. Having them nearby would not be a bad thing as they seemed to understand us.

We borrowed two pillows, a sheet and a duvet from Rachel's spare room and spent that night in our new home. But we would need a new, more comfortable, bed this was okay for a night or two but that was all.

We lay there giggling for ages before a long session of kissing. It was exciting to be in what would become our new home in a couple of weeks. We spoke about decor and furniture, money, all the things that we needed to consider. Then suddenly Molly pushed me onto my back and lay on top of me.

"We're here in what will be our new home and on this first night we're talking about practical stuff and not screwing each other's brains out."

"There's still time for that. You excite me and I want you but I want to be with you, the two of us in the knowledge that whatever happens we'll be there and care for each other."

"I want that as well. You said that you would do anything to be with me including submitting to me. Were you serious?"

"Yes. I've known how I felt about you for two years and if you wanted to be the boss and tell me what to do I'd do that. I'm bonkers about you. I'll do anything that you ask."

"I want us to share as equals, to be friends and lovers. I don't want to dominate you, at least not all the time, maybe occasionally I'd like to ... I don't know, boss you about a bit but I'd like for you to do the same from time to time. I think I've been in love with you for a while but I just wouldn't let myself go there and that's why I was miserable in Manchester."

"That's all very profound, but now, please shut the fuck up and kiss me." That's what she did. Within a few minutes, there was a tangle of arms and legs and two people were making love with wild abandon. There was no need to worry about screaming or being heard, so we didn't.

Packing

The next weekend I drove to Manchester, I'd taken the week off to spend it with Molly. I helped her to pack up her stuff but a lot of the time that she wasn't working we were in bed. I found out that she had a dildo and she looked embarrassed when I told her that I'd seen it.

"I bought it one day a few years ago but somehow it seemed wrong and I never really enjoyed using it. Maybe you'd like it."

That evening we tried it out and within a few minutes, I was screaming and thrashing about the bed in ecstasy. It was huge and far more than anything I'd ever seen before but with a little patience it slid inside of me and I felt so full. Then she started to use it with determination and my brain emptied of everything except utter joy. Eventually, I couldn't take any more and called a halt. It took me a few minutes to calm down and Molly grinned at me as she lay stroking my leg.

"That was astonishing and I need to use it on you. Please let me, please, I think that you'll enjoy it."

"You did, that was obvious and I enjoyed playing with you. Maybe it's about the circumstances. Relax for a few minutes and then we can try it."

I rolled in top of her and kissed every inch of her front from neck to toes and by the time I worked my way back to the tops of her thighs she was humming. "I don't care what you do but please do something and soon. Anything, please."

I licked and kissed the dildo in the most obscene way that I could before probing her. I used my other hand and stroked around about her mound as I worked the beast inside her. It was large and it took her a bit of time to relax but soon she was giving directions and demanding. She must have had four maybe five orgasms and we were both shattered. I whispered "I love you" before lying beside her.

"That was amazing and it obviously depends on the person that you're sharing with. Thank you. I love you too."

We had many conversations about our relationship. We spoke about our families and kids. We didn't make too many firm decisions but we at least knew each other's viewpoints and surprisingly we were pretty close in our ideas.

By the end of that week, I was as happy as I'd ever been and I was certain that we were meant for each other. I was looking forward to sharing my life with this wonderful, beautiful woman.

Moving

We had some help to move our stuff. Mum carried a box into the bedroom, placed it on the bed and sat down, "Meg, don't you want this stuff in your bedroom? The two of you are lovers, don't treat us like fools, this was always on the cards. You two were made for each other but both too dumb to see it until now."

I nodded to Mum and walked through to the lounge. I'd made a decision and I needed to fix this. Dad, Rachel, Helen and Molly's Gran were helping Molly to move the new sofa and chairs. I went over to her and took her hand, "Molly, I love you very much and there's no point in us being dishonest amongst the people that we love and who love us." I fell to my knees in front of her, the woman who was perhaps the most beautiful person my eyes had ever seen. "I love you, I never want to be apart from you again; will you marry me, please?"

Her legs gave way and she fell in front of me. "Yes, yes we've wasted too long as it is." We kissed and it was rather lovely.

Epilogue

In was a baking hot day and the windows were open to encourage some airflow, I heard Michelle giggling from the open windows of the flat above. I took the last sip of wine in my glass and closed my eyes. Rachel would bring a refill when she returned. I was still tired, we both were, the long flight back after three magical weeks in Vietnam had taken its toll and these days it took us longer to recover, not that it would stop us, soon we'd be off on another adventure to Namibia.

Megan laughed and Michelle giggled again. Five years ago I'd been a bridesmaid for the second time in my life. The first time was for Janice, my best friend and Megan's mother. The second time was when Megan married Molly. Rachel had done the same for her niece. It seemed appropriate as the two of them had been bridesmaids at our wedding many years ago. Our wedding gift to them was the deeds to the flat above which they'd been renting from us. It was generous, but we could afford it and ensured that they had a good start to their married life.

Then three years ago, soon after little Michelle was born, Rachel and I had changed our wills in her favour. She was so wonderful and reminded me of when I fell in love with Megan a few hours after her birth. Tomorrow afternoon Rachel and I would have Michelle to ourselves for three hours and we were probably going to spoil her rotten.

Rachel returned bearing wine still looking as glorious as she did the day that I met her for the first time. "That was Valerie on the phone; she has two clients for me tomorrow morning and a job for you. Some heid the ba' claiming that he's too disabled to work, yet his ex thinks he's still playing five-a-side."

"You do remember that we've retired?"

"Yes numptie, but we do have time and energy to help others."

"We need to make sure that we're back in time for Michelle."

"We will be. She's just a lovely little thing but then so are you."

I laughed, "Maybe not so little anymore."

"We've been lucky, we've had successful careers, we found each other and we've been able to help those three." She pointed at the ceiling, "It seems so lovely that we're together and so are they."

"Life is pretty perfect and I'm very lucky." I felt a tear forming. "I found my person and you made my life complete, I love you."

The end

Thank you for reading and I love receiving your comments.

Translations

Lum - a chimney

Bollocks -- bullshit, rubbish

Heid the ba' -- a nutter

Numptie -- a fool or idiot