Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Lindsey said, drinking from her cup of coffee. She had made a fresh pot for the two of them, and was working on finish her first cup. Megan had barely touched hers. "That's...I don't even know what to say."

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to cross any lines or anything like that," Megan said, watching the steam rise from the coffee in front of her. "I couldn't control myself."

"Don't worry about that, Meg! That's the last thing on my mind. Have your way with who you want, I'm all for sexual freedom! It's the rest of the story that blows me away," she said, her face full of concern. "And the fact that you might be pregnant..."

"Sara going down on me? That doesn't bug you?" Megan asked, her face red and hot.

"Not at all! In fact, I wish I could have seen it haha! She's pretty hot, if you ask me," Lindsey said, smiling hard. "I bet she looked really good with her face buried between your legs!"

"I can't lie, she did," Megan laughed, breaking some of the tension that hung in the room. "She ate me out like a pro, even though she claimed it was her first time."

"You'll have to put her to the test again," Lindsey chuckled. "But I'm concerned about...that," Lindsey said, pointing at Megan's distended belly.

The reality of the situation snapped Megan back to her worries. She looked down at her swollen belly, and cradled it with one hand. As she did, she couldn't pull her gaze away from it, mesmerized by the plump, round flesh that sat at the front of her. She ran her hand up and down it, feeling the taught skin beneath her fingers. She brought her other hand to it, both of them caressing her belly, fussing over it, soothing it, and it felt—

"Megan! You okay?" Lindsey asked, breaking Megan's trance.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I think so. Sorry what were you saying?" Megan pulled her hands away from her belly and focused on Lindsey.

"I said I'm worried about your belly! And from the looks of it, you should be too!" Lindsey grabbed at her phone and started typing. "I'm going to look online, see if there's something we can figure out about it."

"Good idea, let me look with you," Megan said, sliding over on the sectional to look along with Lindsey. She sat herself right next to the she-cocked woman, legs touching.

"Look at how fat her cock looks in those pants. I bet she wore them on purpose. She wanted you to see it. To want it."

Lindsey typed away on her phone, looking up "pregnant after hermaphrodite sex" and other key phrases to try and figure something out. But Megan didn't care. She couldn't. Her mind was lost elsewhere. She stared at Lindsey's cock outline through her yoga pants. Thick meat between her legs, the shape of her shaft outlined perfectly, and roundness of her balls so clear beneath her rod. She couldn't help herself. She slid her hand across Lindsey's lap and rubbed her cock above the yoga pants.

"Meg! What are you doing?!" Lindsey said, dropping her phone. "We need to figure this out!"

"We have all day to figure it out, Linds. I need your cock first..." Megan said, leaning over and gently biting Lindsey's cock through the fabric of her pants. She could feel the heat emanating from the flaccid cock, and wanted more. Lindsey made an attempt to push Megan away, but it wasn't one with any real effort. Instead Lindsey let out a soft moan as Megan fondled her genitals over her pants, biting softly at the meat inside them.

Megan watched the thick member grow before her eyes, unrolling itself down the length of Lindsey's pant leg. It bulged the fabric, pulling it tight over the thick cock meat. Megan brought one hand to the base of the shaft, and ran the other between Lindsey's legs, feeling the heat of the girl's pussy against her hand. She massaged both of Lindsey's organs, placing her mouth at the head of the cock, sucking at it through the thin fabric of her strained yoga pants.

Lindsey wasted little time and lifted her rear off the couch, sliding her yoga pants down past her curvy ass and rolling them down to her ankles. Megan backed away slightly to give her the chance to remove her pants, but quickly brought her face back towards Lindsey's crotch. The first thing that hit Megan was the scent of Lindsey's genitals, the sweet smell of sweat that lingered on them, and the warm, inviting odor of her vagina and girl cock.

Megan's eyes made their way over to the she-cock, staring once again at the most oversized and gorgeous cock she had ever witnessed. It was already close to a foot long and not even fully erect yet, still laying against Lindsey's thigh. A thick glob of precum clung to her urethra, some of it spilling down across the hidden bell end, tucked away inside a fold of foreskin. Lindsey's balls were swollen and bright pink, deliciously full and ready to be drained, Megan imagined. Without thinking, Megan wrapped her lips around the band of foreskin at the tip, taking Lindsey's cock head into her mouth. She used one hand to pull back the skin at the base, allowing the mushroom head to be freed and exposed to her prodding tongue, which she used to swirl and lap at the underside of the head.

Lindsey moaned louder now, and Megan felt both her hands on the back of her head. She tried to fit more of the thick cock meat into her mouth, hand gripped firmly around the base to keep the foreskin pulled back and to gently stroke her partner. She could feel Lindsey become fully erect as she worked on her cock, her jaw widening to accommodate such a hefty amount of girl dick. Megan worked her lips over the cock, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked on Lindsey's member, adjusting her pace and her technique to the moans of her partner. She closed her eyes and basked in the sensation of sucking such a beefy and gorgeous girl cock, feeling her pussy throbbing between her legs.

With her free hand, Megan made for Lindsey's love nest between her legs, feeling the heat of her girl parts and the scent of her musk. Lindsey's pussy was soaking wet, and Megan's fingers glided across the surface as she rubbed her partner's clit, applying pressure to it and working her fingers in a circular pattern. Lindsey moaned louder, and she could feel the cock in her mouth shudder and stiffen.

"Put your fingers inside me," Lindsey said, her hands still on the back of Megan's head. Megan obliged and slid her middle and index fingers into the sopping wet hole, feeling the muscles of Lindsey's entrance clamp down hard as she entered. The soft, warm flesh gripped her tight, and Megan began to curl her fingers, searching for Lindsey's G-spot as she continued to give her head.

Megan didn't relent on either of Lindsey's genitals, taking more and more of her cock into her mouth and burying her fingers deeper into her slick snatch. Megan felt Lindsey's body stiffen, and her legs stretch out as she kept pleasuring her. The cock in her mouth grew incredibly stiff, the veins popping out hard and the mushroom head becoming more bulbous.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum..." Lindsey murmured, more to herself than as an announcement Megan thought. Megan bobbed her head up and down faster on Lindsey's cock, and began to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy. Lindsey unleashed a guttural, savage groan, and Megan felt her partner hit the point of no return.

The cock in her mouth throbbed once, and then a second time, and with the second throb it unleashed a thick, hot spray of cum into Megan's mouth. The salty goo coated her tongue and she started to swallow it down, ready for the next immense pulse. Without relenting, the fat cock throbbed again, erupting more cream down Megan's throat, Lindsey's hips bucking. At the same time, Megan felt Lindsey's pussy grip her fingers hard, releasing, and gripping again rhythmically. Lindsey's body shivered and shuddered as she poured more and more cum into Megan's mouth.

Megan couldn't take any more, her mouth utterly full and her throat coated with seed, and she pulled her mouth off of Lindsey's cock. She felt hot sperm dribble down her chin as Lindsey's cock now fired its load into the air, fountaining up about a foot before falling back down onto Lindsey's belly and chest, soaking into her tank top. Megan saw a look of utter pleasure on Lindsey's face, her eyes barely open and her mouth agape as she watched herself ejaculate into the air. Each time she shot a pulse of cum, her cock throbbed and her hips bucked upwards, and Megan never took her hand off the base of the cock.

The bursts came slower and slower, with less volume as they continued. After what seemed like minutes, they barely made their way airborne, instead spurting out and sliding along the length of Lindsey's shaft. A thin dribble of pearly white seed came out of the tip of the cock before it throbbed one last time, launching a small stream a few inches into the air. With the last dying pulse of Lindsey's orgasm, she leaned back and let out a deep sigh, her body still shuddering.

Megan slid her fingers out of Lindsey's warm hole and wrapped both of her hands around the thick cock in front of her. She stroked it up and down, slowly, squeezing as she moved her hands up to coax the last of the cum hidden inside Lindsey's length out. Each time she did, a small glob of her seed peeked out of her urethra and dribbled down the side of her cock. Lindsey was breathing heavily, obviously exhausted from her dual-genital orgasm, biting her lower lip as she locked eyes with Megan.

"Is that all the cum you've got?" Megan asked, slyly and challenging. "What a pathetic load that was..."

"Oh, that wasn't enough for you?" Lindsey replied, her voice equally challenging as Megan's, and she grinned at her. "Why don't you try and see if you can make me pop harder?"

"Maybe I will. Maybe I'll wrap my pussy around this cock and see what it can really do," Megan said, rising to her feet, hands still gripping the enormous dick. She felt a bit off balance as she stood, and realized that her belly had grown even more. There was no denying it, she looked to be well into a pregnancy, maybe even as far along as six or seven months. But her thoughts couldn't focus on that, not now. All she wanted was sex, and she wouldn't be satiated until she had it.

"You look so gorgeous with such a round belly," Lindsey said, staring at Megan's bump. "And you're going to look even more gorgeous when you're riding my cock."

Megan let go of Lindsey's cock and unbuttoned her pants, letting them fall to her ankles before stepping out of them. She did the same to her panties, the fabric soaked and slimy with her juices and Lindsey's old cum, still dribbling out of her apparently. She lifted her shirt and tossed it aside, revealing her bulbous stomach, now with a dark line running vertically down it, crossing her belly button. Megan unhooked her bra, and let it fall to the floor, her breasts falling heavily out of it. She glanced down and noticed how dark her areolas were, how swollen her nipples had become.

"You really are pregnant..." Lindsey said, her voice full of awe. "That's incredible."

"And it's yours, Linds. You put your seed in me and you made me pregnant." Megan said, moving to straddle Lindsey. She reached down and placed the head of Lindsey's cock against her pussy lips, which were slick and warm. She rubbed it against her, coating the head in her cream and getting Lindsey's fresh cum on her lips. "And you're going to fill me with more."

Megan pressed the head of Lindsey's cock against her opening and felt the pressure of her engorged member spread her. Her labia wrapped around thick cock meat as she felt the bulbous mushroom tip slide inside of her canal. The two girls moaned together as Lindsey penetrated Megan, and Megan relaxed and allowed more cock to slip inside her, feeling her opening stretch in the awesomely pleasurable way it had all weekend long. Megan leaned across Lindsey, placing her knees on the couch, and kissed her passionately as she arched her back. Her swollen belly rubbed against Lindsey's, her breasts hanging heavy across Lindsey's chest. The damp fabric of Lindsey's athletic top clung between them, soaked with fresh cum and the couple's sweat as they fucked.

"You feel so good inside me," Megan moaned into Lindsey's ear, grinding her hips against the fat cock. She slid up and down onto it, feeling it pierce the depths of her vagina, her labia wrapped ever so tightly around the shaft. She pushed herself down onto it harder with each thrust, trying to get more of the seemingly endless rod inside her. Lindsey began to kiss her neck and wrapped her arms around her, pulling her in close. Megan's belly made it difficult, but Lindsey held her tight.

Megan clenched her vaginal muscles around Lindsey's cock as she lifted herself up slightly, and relaxed them as she brought herself back down. It was a technique she had learned from Sara actually, and never had a chance to try it out much. Sara told her that guys claimed it felt like her pussy was sucking their cock. Megan wanted to see if Lindsey agreed. Almost as soon as she began to do it, Lindsey moaned into her neck, and she could feel her partner tensing up beneath her.

"That feels amazing, baby..." Lindsey whispered, now gently thrusting up into Megan in rhythm with her bouncing. "It's like your pussy is giving me a blowjob..."

"I'm glad you like it," Megan replied, squeezing her muscles as hard as she could on the uprise, relaxing them fully on the down, hearing her wetness glide across Lindsey's she-cock. "Are you going to cum in me, baby?"

"I'm going to fill you so much," Lindsey mumbled into Megan's neck again, biting the soft skin near her collar bone. Megan rocked her hips harder, letting more cock out of her pussy before sliding the entire length back in. She could feel how swollen Lindsey had become inside her, how bulbous her cock head was, and she knew her partner was on the brink. And so was Megan.

She angled herself better, leaning back a bit to let Lindsey's cock slide across her clit, stimulating her sensitive button. Lindsey responded by increasing her thrusts, her heavy balls swinging between Megan's legs. The pair stopped talking and could only communicate in guttural moans. Megan leaned back further, grasping at the couch to keep her balance, while Lindsey firmly yet carefully grabbed Megan's swollen belly, holding it as she fucked her pussy. Megan screamed in pleasure as she felt her orgasm building, her pussy on fire with pleasure and her vaginal muscles burning in exhaustion. Her toes curled behind her and she knew it was over.

Megan fell into Lindsey as her orgasm rocked her body, her legs quivering and her vaginal muscles spasming rhythmically. Lindsey didn't stop, however, continuing to thrust up into her canal. She could feel how absolutely rigid and swollen Lindsey was, and knew she was trying to get herself to climax. Megan, sweat dripping from her forehead, leaned in against Lindsey's face and moaned into her ear as she felt her pussy being used to bring her partner to orgasm.

"Fill my pussy baby," Megan moaned. "Give me your cum. I want it ALL!"

"Nnngghhh! F-fuck!" Lindsey screamed, her body going rigid and her cock throbbing hard inside of Megan. She could feel Lindsey's legs extend and her muscles tense as a hot spray of sperm sprayed against the back wall of her pussy. The mushroom head buried inside her womb throbbed again and unleashed a spray of potent seed into her. Lindsey moaned with each burst of her milky batter, clearly in bliss at her second release.

Veins throbbed inside Lindsey's member as it fed Megan's pussy it's thick cock juice, the head swollen and massive inside of Megan's depths. Megan rocked her hips and clenched her vaginal muscles to coax whatever cum she could out of Lindsey's shaft. Lindsey grabbed Megan's ass and weakly thrust up into her, matching her rocking hips. The pair moaned together, thrusts growing weaker, and Megan basked in the sensation of her full pussy. She could already feel the cock meat inside her growing softer, still filling her completely, and the thick cream of Lindsey's orgasm sliding down her insides.

Megan kissed Lindsey passionately before lifting herself off the massive cock she had impaling her, feeling thick juices dribble out of her opening. The scent of her pussy and Lindsey's cum was heavy in the air, and Megan doubted that it would ever leave the surface of the couch. She got to her feet as Lindsey sat up, her cock wet with twat juice and her own seed.

"Megan, you're massive..." Lindsey said, almost in awe. Megan looked down at her belly and saw that she looked ready to burst. She appeared to be at the end of her third trimester, about ready to give birth from the looks of her belly. Megan saw thin stretch marks extending from her sides towards her belly button, and the dark brown line running vertically up and down her belly even darker now. She noticed her breasts felt extremely heavy as well, tender and full, like they needed to be milked and relieved of their pressure.

"Lindsey, I can't believe how pregnant I am. How quickly I got like this, it's insane..." Megan said, cradling her swollen stomach with both hands. She felt cum dripping from her wet hole as she rubbed her hands across her belly.

"I didn't believe it at first," Lindsey said, sitting up more, about to get to her feet. She stared at Megan's belly, her mouth agape. "You're so pregnant."

Almost as the words left Lindsey's mouth, Megan felt a sharp muscle spasm in her lower belly, making her almost double over and lose her balance. She leaned over and put her hand on the couch to steady herself. As she did, another cramp rippled through her belly, driving her to the floor.

"MEG! Are you okay?!" Lindsey shouted, going to the floor and grabbing onto Megan. "What's going on?"

Another sharp cramp enveloped Megan, and she felt an immense pressure deep inside her belly. Inside where she imagined her womb to be. A pressure that pushed down at the back of her vagina. Megan's eyes rolled back in pain and simultaneous pleasure as she felt something pushing against her insides, feeling as if it wanted so desperately to emerge.

"Lindsey...I think I'm giving birth..."