Megan and the Girls' Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
A night out with the girls turns into a dickgirl fantasy.
12.1k words
4.76
80.7k
214

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan ran her fingers underneath her panties and across the folds of her labia as she lay in bed. They were warm and slick, lightly throbbing at her own touch. She woke up horny, as she did most mornings, and knew she didn't have much time to pleasure herself before she needed to get ready for work. While her right hand explored her genitals, her left worked its way across her breast, fondling it gently above her shirt. She could feel her nipple harden at her touch, poking against the fabric that held it.

She moaned softly to herself as she began to work her fingers against her clitoris, making slow circular motions with her pointer and index. Her back arched slightly as she toyed with her sensitive button, feeling her wetness on her fingers and between them. Lubricant was never an issue with Megan, her vagina a seemingly endless tap of sweet nectar. Her clitoris swelled and throbbed under her touch, peeking out from its hood as she pleasured it. All the while her left hand caressed her breast, now pulling at her nipple softly at first, and then harder as she became more aroused.

Lewd, wet sounds made their way to her ears as she rubbed her clit faster and faster, working her juices into a froth between her luscious labia folds. She began to thrust her hips slightly as she massaged herself, seemingly unable to control her body's movements. Her hand clawed at her breast, pulling at it hard and savagely as she neared orgasm, blue eyes closing and her head rolling back against her pillow. Her soft, blonde hair spilled across it and twisted as her body writhed in pleasure.

Megan's back arched and her legs stiffened as she felt herself on the brink of climax. With a deep, guttural moan she felt the release she craved as her vaginal muscles tensed hard before relaxing, over and over, sending sweet waves of pleasure through her genitals and up the rest of her body. She didn't stop rubbing herself as her orgasm rippled through her, only stopping once her clitoris became too sensitive to touch any longer.

She let out a deep sigh as she nestled her head against her pillow, and pulled her right hand out of her panties, soaked with her juices. She brought her fingers up to her face and took in her own scent on them, a smell that she deeply enjoyed, though she often felt a bit ashamed that she did. In the mornings, when she pleasured herself like this, her scent was irresistible; her juices mixed with her natural body odor produced an intoxicating aroma.

She sighed again, and shifted herself to sit up, stretching her legs out as she did. It was 6:45, and if she didn't get herself into the shower soon, she would be late for work this morning. At least it's Friday, she thought to herself.

The warmth of the shower felt incredible on her skin, washing the chill of the early morning off of her. Megan lathered the soap between her hands before she began to wash her chest and stomach. She was naturally busty, with very sensitive nipples, and it was hard not to get aroused again as she washed her full chest. She moved her hands down to her stomach, letting the soap lather around her belly before moving down to the love nest between her legs. As her hands made their way over her neat patch of brown pubic hair and then down to her labia, she shivered and her legs buckled lightly. She was still sensitive from her earlier masturbation session, and the slippery touch of her fingers sent a spark of electricity through her lower body.

If she hadn't been running so late, she would have considered having another round with herself. She could feel her pussy throbbing between her legs as she washed the rest of her body. She craved her own touch, and she craved the touch of another even more. It had been far too long, she reminisced to herself, since she had had sex. Actual sex, with another person and not her lifelike-but-not-quite-good-enough dildo that hid away in her underwear drawer.

Work was stressful, and her personal life had taken a bit of a back seat to her career. And with it, so had her sex life. Maybe sex would help ease some of the tension, a good pounding to wipe away some of her daily worries. Megan thought about having a thick, meaty cock filling her up, having it's way with her tight little slit, and found her hand had worked it's way down between her legs. She slid her index finger between her lips and into her tightness, feeling how hard she gripped her finger with her muscles, and could only fantasize about how it would feel to be utterly stretched by a fat cock. If only it didn't have to come attached to a guy, she lamented to herself.

Megan never found herself attracted to the male body, except for the gorgeous piece of meat that hung between their legs. She loved cock, the way it felt, the way it tasted, even the way it smelled. But men weren't all that appealing to her. The gentle curves and soft skin of a woman made her pussy drool, and she truly did consider herself a lesbian at heart, but she could never quite escape her lust for a big, veiny cock.

"Stop it! You have to get to work!" Megan reprimanded herself, pulling her finger out of her vagina. She rinsed the soap off of her body, shut the faucet off, and grabbed for her towel that hung over the shower door. The throbbing between her legs remained as she dried herself off, and all she could do was try to ignore it for the time being.

"Just go to work, get the day over with, and you can go to town on yourself again tonight," she told herself as she clicked on the blow dryer. Her light blonde hair blew in the warm air as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was young, only 27, and her face looked it. The small stud in her right nostril caught the light of the bathroom fixture as she turned her head, a piercing she had gotten a few years back in an attempt to "reinvent herself" and to make her more "edgy." It did neither of those things, but she liked the way it looked, so she kept it in. It accentuated what she herself had referred to as her resting bitch face, her eyebrows naturally angled slightly downwards in a faux frown. Her upper lip was thin, and gave her smile a slightly devious look, even when she didn't intend it to, and when resting made her look disapproving.

Megan considered herself pretty, and by every account she was. Slender body, with a large bust, gorgeous flowing blonde hair, and a beautiful face. She should have no problems finding herself a partner, or at the very least a sensual evening with someone, but she rarely did. She found herself to be incredibly shy, and was told a few times that she was unapproachable, no doubt, she thought, due to her lack of social confidence and her facial expressions. When someone tried to spark a conversation with her, she often became cold and awkward, especially if she found them attractive. Maybe she was trying not to let others in, or maybe she didn't know how. But in either case, she spent many a night alone.

The hairdryer clicked off, and Megan placed it on the bathroom counter before unplugging and letting it cool. She ran her fingers through her hair to fluff it out a bit more, and finished her morning's routine, quickly dressing, brushing her teeth, and heading out of her apartment with little time to spare before work. But try and she might, she couldn't shake off her cravings from earlier in the morning. She came, and quite hard, when she awoke, but it wasn't enough, wasn't satisfactory. She needed more, the real deal, and she needed it bad.

When she pulled into the parking garage at work, Megan had been so aroused that she needed to check her seat for a wet spot before she went into her office building. Shocked that she hadn't leaked through her panties, she hustled into work, barely making it in on time. Today was going to be a long one, she thought to herself, getting herself situated at her cubicle, hardly ready for a tedious day of data entry and bookkeeping.

Megan worked in insurance, at a job she took on a whim because the pay was decent. She didn't dislike her job, on the contrary, she found it somewhat enjoyable. She put in her headphones, listen to the latest episodes of her favorite true crime podcasts, and plow her way through the seemingly endless tasks that populated her email inbox. But she would be lying if she said it was an exciting job. And on days like today, where her mind was filled with so many other sensual, erotic thoughts, it was near impossible for her to focus on her work.

Her thoughts drifted slowly as she tapped away at her keyboard. She started to think about a woman she had seen one night at the gym about 5 months ago, a taller redhead with an enormous set of breasts, and curvy, wide hips. The redhead was on an elliptical in front of her, her rear end bouncing up and down as she alternated steps on the machine. Megan thought to herself how she would have loved to knelt behind her, burying her face between those gorgeous cheeks, taking in the scent of her sweat and her womanhood.

Megan's left hand subconsciously made its way down to her thigh, creeping across it, to tease at the fabric surrounding her crotch. Her fingertips grazed the front of her pants, sending a shiver through her lower body, her pussy throbbing and aching to be touched more. She felt her eyes closing as she touched herself over her pants again, with more pressure this time. She felt the damp heat of her genitals through the fabric, longing to bury her fingers inside of herself. She leaned back in her chair a bit and slowly began to slide her hand into the front of her pants, biting her lower lip as her fingertips met with her pubic hair.

"Knock knock! How are you this morning, Meg?!"

Megan sat up quickly and tried to act as casual as she could, practically flinging the headphones from her ears as she spun around in her chair. Darcy Whitbauer from accounting stood at the entrance to her cubicle, beaming in a way few would at the end of a long work week. Her light brown hair was pulled up into a neat bun, and the pencil skirt she wore (always dressing up even on casual Friday's) accentuated her strong thighs and legs. She smiled at Megan, her brown eyes glinting as she spoke.

"Oh! Hope I didn't startle you! I just wanted to come by to let you know some of the other girls and I were going to get some drinks down at O'Sullivan's after work!"

"Uh, okay, yeah—"

"No need to feel obligated or anything, we just wanted to throw out the invite!"

"I don't have anything else—"

"Great! GREAT! We'll see you then!"

"Sure, see you then..." Megan murmured to herself as Darcy had already turned away and walked down the office aisle to the next invite for the "girls night." Almost every Friday Darcy and some of the other insufferable women in accounting tried to get the office together for drinks. Megan had gone a few times, never really felt a part of the group, and left sober and unsatisfied. She usually made up excuses as to why she couldn't attend, but tonight was different. She was craving some excitement, some sensuality, and maybe she'd find it. Not like she had anything else to do tonight anyway, other than her date with Mr. Rubber Fakecock in her underwear drawer. But she was sure he'd understand her rescheduling.

Megan straightened herself out and tried to regain her composure. The last time she had almost been caught masturbating was when she was a horny teen at her parents house, trying to get off to porn on the family computer downstairs. She laughed to herself at the ridiculousness of the situation, and did her best to get back to work. Five o'clock couldn't come around soon enough, she thought.

After sending out her last email of the day, Megan went down to the lobby of her office building and met up with Darcy and a handful of other women from the office. She casually greeted Lindsey from payroll (one of the few women in the group she actually didn't mind being around) while Abby and Wendy from accounts receivable held a conversation between themselves. Patricia, the oldest woman in the group, was trying to talk to Darcy who incessantly scrolled through something clearly more interesting on her phone.

"Glad you could make it out," Lindsey said, putting her chapstick back into her purse. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"A long while," Megan replied. "I could use a few drinks after this week though."

"Mmm, tell me about it!" Lindsey lowered her voice slightly, "Especially since Darcy has been a raging bitch all week..."

"When isn't she?" The two laughed. Darcy wasn't particularly well liked around the office, and no one did much to hide their disdain.

"Alright, ladies! Looks like it's 5:15, we had best get a move on!" Darcy spoke up loudly. "Girls night officially begins!" Patricia let out an enthusiastic cheer in response to Darcy's announcement. Lindsey turned to Megan and rolled her eyes.

The group left the office lobby and made their way out onto the sidewalk. O'Sullivan's was only a few blocks over, nestled amongst several other high-end bars in the center of town. Darcy, as expected, led the pack, with Patricia tailing behind. Abby and Wendy stayed in the middle of the group, barely breaking stride in their conversation, occasionally whispering and giggling together. Lindsey hung back to walk with Megan, matching her pace.

Megan had never really paid too much attention to Lindsey before tonight, and took her appearance in as they walked together in the late afternoon sun. The two were about the same height, give or take a couple centimeters, though that was where the similarities ended. Lindsay had shoulder length auburn hair, neatly straightened, with side swept bangs. Her face was lightly, almost unnoticeably freckled around the bridge of her nose and on her upper cheeks. Her eyes deep and brown, and her smile infectious and near perfect, the kind of smile that people get jealous of.

Megan couldn't help but notice Lindsey's body either. She had a slim figure with a slight tummy, with medium sized breasts covered in a white blouse, and the appearance of wide hips beneath her dark blue skirt. Lindsey's legs were shapely and thick, and Megan could only imagine her gorgeous thighs leading up to a round, bubble butt hidden beneath her skirt. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that Lindsey never wore anything *but* skirts and dresses around the office, at least not that Megan could recall. She tucked that curiosity away in the back of her mind as Lindsey glanced over and gave her a little smirk.

"I love your skirt," Megan said, trying to hide the fact that she was checking Lindsey out. "Where did you get it?"

"Oh, this thing? I honestly couldn't tell you haha!" Lindsey plucked at the side of her skirt and let it fall back down against her leg. "Probably Target, if I had to guess. I buy a lot of cute stuff from there! We should totally go one day after work, there's one not far from here. Have a girls night away from..." and she motioned with her head towards the four women in front of her.

"I'd really like that," Megan said, truthfully. "Tell me though, why do you bother coming out to stuff like this? It's pretty clear your not big fans of them."

"One time—and this stays between us—one time Darcy went to HR about how none of us included her in any of our plans, and how she felt 'left out of the social groups in the office'," she made air quotes with her fingers. "I really just do it to keep her from complaining more. Maybe if she wasn't such a pretentious bitch, she wouldn't have to have HR babysit Accounting to make her feel included."

"Oh, I would never have guessed," Megan said. The two had slowed their pace down a bit, falling behind the other women. "I just figured you two were friends somehow."

"Us? No way! Haha!" The two girls laughed together. "Patricia is so far up her ass that I can smell it on her, and Abby and Wendy are, well, Abby and Wendy. They'll go anywhere there's alcohol. But no, I'm not her friend, not even close." Lindsey looked ahead at Darcy, and then back at Megan. "Is that...is that why you don't really talk to me much?"

"What? No!" Megan could feel her cheeks getting warm with embarrassment. "I don't really talk to anyone around the office much, I just sort of keep to myself. And even if you were her friend, I wouldn't care."

"I'm sorry, Megan, I didn't mean to accuse. I don't know, I always had this feeling that you were standoffish with me, and I wondered if it's because of Darcy."

"It's not, honestly! I'm like that with everyone, unfortunately haha! One of my defining characteristics I suppose."

"Well, I won't take it to heart," Lindsey said, smiling. "As long as it's not me, because, let's be honest, I'm pretty awesome."

The bar wasn't as crowded as Megan expected for a Friday night, but she wondered if it was still too early for the big crowds. The group found a table near the bar big enough to seat all 6 of them, with Megan and Lindsey sitting closest to the wall across from one another. The night rolled along smoothly, with small talk between the women quickly shifting to smaller, private conversations. Abbey and Wendy moved over to the bar proper and chatted up some younger guys, while Darcy and Patricia linked up with some of their old coworkers (who conveniently showed up the same night and at the same place as them) and migrated over to their table.

"Oh, it was great hanging out with you guys, so GREAT!" Darcy said, before grabbing her bag and getting up. "We should do this again soon!"

"Yeah, we sh— okay, she's gone," Lindsey said, as Darcy turned abruptly and cheerfully greeted her old coworkers. "I can't stand her."

"Why even invite all of us out if she wasn't planning on hanging out with us?" Megan asked, not really expecting a decent answer. She brought her drink, a peach martini, up to her lips.

"She's still trying to relive her popular high school days, and she's too stubborn to realize she's middle aged and in a loveless marriage," Lindsey said, raising her eyebrows in an "isn't it obvious?" kind of way.

"That's a deep cut," Megan said, laughing. "And I take it there's some truth to it."

"Some?" Lindsey replied, also laughing. "Whatever, anyway, I'm glad you came out tonight though. It's been nice getting to know you more, and hopefully I haven't scared you away from me haha!"

"You definitely haven't, quite the opposite in fact! I'm a little upset we never took the time to get to know each other sooner." Megan could feel her face grow warm again, and didn't know if it was the alcohol burning her cheeks or her pathetic attempt at being flirtatious that caused it.

"Same, I've been enjoying tonight a lot," Lindsey said, and Megan could have sworn she bit her lower lip as she said it. But maybe it was just her imagination. This was a girls' night, a way to de-stress after work, there was no way Lindsey was...into her, was there? "You want another drink?"

Megan looked down at her almost empty glass, "I'd love another one."

"I'll be right back then," Lindsey said, getting up from her seat. Her skirt had gotten hiked up in the back, and Megan got a quick look at the bottom of her underwear, a pink pair of boy short panties. Lindsey quickly adjusted herself and made her way to the bar. Megan didn't picture Lindsey to be the type to wear boy shorts, but then again, she wasn't sure what she pictured her wearing. Right now, she was doing her best to picture her wearing nothing.

Megan saw Lindsey walking to the bar naked in her mind, wide hips and round ass perched atop thick thighs. Each cheek jiggling, alternating as she made her way to the bar. Not a single patron could keep their eyes off of her curves as she leaned over the bar, arching her back and popping her ass out, exposing the thin slit of pussy between her legs. She looked over her shoulder back at Megan, giving her hard "come hither" eyes and biting her lower lip hard. She was saying something to Megan, but over the din of the crowd and music she couldn't hear her.